Post Your Deleted codoh Posts Here Lily

This board is open for all subject matters. Post information and discussion materials about open-debate and censorship on other boards (including this one) here. Memory Hole 2 is a RODOH subforum for alternate perspectives.
Werd

Re: Post Your Deleted codoh Posts Here Lily

Post by Werd » Tue Oct 23, 2018 5:40 pm

Lily wrote:
Thu Aug 31, 2017 7:50 am
How silly this low rent RODOH forum is, I've not censored a single post anywhere.
I find this statement confusing. How can you Lily think you're being accused of censoring posts on codoh when there is nobody named Lily there? Are you in fact someone who posts on codoh? Did you just give yourself away with this statement. :D

Duke Umeroffen

Post by Duke Umeroffen » Tue Oct 23, 2018 6:36 pm

Has she had some more deleted?
Viking; North Utsire; South Utsire; Forties; Cromarty; ; Firth; Tyne; Dogger. Fisher; German Bight; Humber; Thames *; Dover;

Werd

Post by Werd » Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:26 pm

Duke Umeroffen wrote:
Tue Oct 23, 2018 6:36 pm
Has she had some more deleted?
There have been more post removals on codoh that I find strange.
viewtopic.php?f=13&t=3467

Werd

Post by Werd » Wed Oct 24, 2018 12:34 pm

In that very topic about holocaustcontroversies, that I put on codoh, some of my posts have gone missing. They just deleted one where I responded to borjastick accusing me of thinking Himmler committed suicide and Hannover accused me of dodging his topics about convenient Nazi deaths. I said I believed Himmler was murdered and I would re-examine those old topics that I had read before. That post was removed. So I tried again with something small.
Werd wrote:
borjastick wrote: I bet you believe that Himmler killed himself too. DUCK! Pigs flying past...
No. Joseph Bellinger proved Himmler was murdered and that the claim he had a cyanide capsule hiding in his mouth that investigators somehow missed, is absurd.
Let's see if it stays up.

Werd

Post by Werd » Wed Oct 24, 2018 12:35 pm

Nope. It's gone. And now let's see if this stays up:
Hannover wrote: I also see that Werd has dodged the fact that the murder of Germans while in custody was rather commonplace, not the exception, see my links earlier in this thread.
I have read them before but I will re-examine them.

montgomery2

Post by montgomery2 » Wed Oct 24, 2018 2:09 pm

Werd wrote:
Wed Oct 24, 2018 12:34 pm
In that very topic about holocaustcontroversies, that I put on codoh, some of my posts have gone missing. They just deleted one where I responded to borjastick accusing me of thinking Himmler committed suicide and Hannover accused me of dodging his topics about convenient Nazi deaths. I said I believed Himmler was murdered and I would re-examine those old topics that I had read before. That post was removed. So I tried again with something small.
Werd wrote:
borjastick wrote: I bet you believe that Himmler killed himself too. DUCK! Pigs flying past...
No. Joseph Bellinger proved Himmler was murdered and that the claim he had a cyanide capsule hiding in his mouth that investigators somehow missed, is absurd.
Let's see if it stays up.
If something of yours is deleted, there's most likely a good reason. You're usually acting like an ill-mannered lout.

Frankie

Post by Frankie » Thu Dec 06, 2018 3:39 am

Werd wrote:
Tue Oct 23, 2018 5:40 pm
Lily wrote:
Thu Aug 31, 2017 7:50 am
How silly this low rent RODOH forum is, I've not censored a single post anywhere.
I find this statement confusing. How can you Lily think you're being accused of censoring posts on codoh when there is nobody named Lily there? Are you in fact someone who posts on codoh? Did you just give yourself away with this statement. :D
Werd is slow as usual. Lily is saying she is not the moderator and therefore has not / cannot "censor a single post".
Right over Werd's head. LOL

Huntinger

Post by Huntinger » Tue Apr 30, 2019 7:44 pm

Frankie wrote:
Thu Dec 06, 2018 3:39 am

Werd is slow as usual. Lily is saying she is not the moderator and therefore has not / cannot "censor a single post".
Right over Werd's head. LOL
To be quite frank here Frankie no one here cares less about that forum. It has its function which is quite different to here, which promotes free speech. No one here wishes to wait a week for posts to be approved which is why the formal propositions here is never used, well rarely used. It is over moderated like I gather CODOH to be. That is their forum and well people can like it or lump it. Most here it would seem lump it and move on. Have a nice day.
Bier trinken und das Leben in vollen Zügen genießen.

Frankie

Post by Frankie » Mon May 06, 2019 4:10 am

Huntinger wrote:
To be quite frank here Frankie no one here cares less about that forum. It has its function which is quite different to here, which promotes free speech. No one here wishes to wait a week for posts to be approved which is why the formal propositions here is never used, well rarely used. It is over moderated like I gather CODOH to be. That is their forum and well people can like it or lump it. Most here it would seem lump it and move on. Have a nice day.
"Free speech"? Here? LOL

If allowing intentional subject changes, purposeful distractions, massive name calling, and dodging of challenges is considered "free speech" then RODOH is part of the problem.

Please stop lying, no post has ever waited a week to be approved at CODOH, newbies are indeed briefly checked for spam.

CODOH does have stated guidelines which everyone agrees to when they sign up.
https://forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=358

RODOH is a second rate troll fest where childish rants are allowed to run rampant.
That fact should tell the wise observer that RODOH is being used.

Imagine a sincerely curious new reader looking for information trying to wade through the BS posted by hasbarist detractors at RODOH.
Yep, dumb RODOH allows such insincere nonsense under the guise of "free speech". RODOH is being played like a sucker.

You won't see a 'Nessie' trolling up CODOH, though he tried, got to say what he wanted to say and was soundly refuted.

Regards.
Last edited by Frankie on Mon May 06, 2019 4:13 am, edited 1 time in total.

Huntinger

Post by Huntinger » Mon May 06, 2019 4:13 am

Frankie wrote:
Mon May 06, 2019 4:10 am
Huntinger wrote:
"Free speech"? Here? LOL

If allowing intentional subject changes, purposeful distractions, massive name calling, and dodging of challenges is considered "free speech" then RODOH is part of the problem.

Please stop lying, no post has ever waited a week to be approved at CODOH, newbies are indeed briefly checked for spam.

CODOH does have stated guidelines which everyone agrees to when they sign up.

RODOH is a second rate troll fest where childish rants are allowed to run rampant.
That fact should tell the wise observer that RODOH is being used.

Imagine a sincerely curious new reader looking for information trying to wade through the BS posted by hasbarist detractors at RODOH.
Yep, dumb RODOH allows such insincere nonsense under the guise of "free speech". RODOH is being played like a sucker.

You won't see a 'Nessie' trolling up CODOH, though he tried, got to say what he wanted to say and was soundly refuted.

Regards.
Well you could be right Frankie, but no one gives a stuff. Not many posts there last time I looked. Mind you I don't care either. Suggest you piss off back there.
Bier trinken und das Leben in vollen Zügen genießen.