Post Your Deleted codoh Posts Here Lily

This board is open for all subject matters. Post information and discussion materials about open-debate and censorship on other boards (including this one) here. Memory Hole 2 is a RODOH subforum for alternate perspectives.
SFinesilver

Post Your Deleted codoh Posts Here Lily

Post by SFinesilver » Thu Jan 19, 2017 4:43 am

My challenge to Lily is to post all the deleted posts from the codoh forum here in this rodoh thread so people can actually see what is that Lily deletes in the name of "moderation."

Your not afraid to let people decide for themselves if what you've deleted over at codoh is a forum violation or not, are you Lily?

And If you only delete posts from lowlife clowns which have only violated codoh forum policies - then there shouldn't be any reason for you to not share them here and let us see them and discuss them. (Unless you're the loser and liar that so many people say you are.)

Your not too weak to accept this challenge, are you Lily?

We're waiting Mr. Free Speech / Open Debate.
D - Has it been alleged in orthodox historiography that; during WW II, Germany used "resettlement to the east" as a euphemism for transiting jews to the so-called "top secret" - PURE EXTERMINATION CAMPS - Yes. - or - No. - ?? - Nessie's answer: Yes.

E - Has it been alleged in orthodox historiography that; during WW II, the so-called "pure extermination camps" were - THE END OF THE LINE - for virtually everyone transited to those camps - Yes. - or - No. - ?? - Nessie's answer: Yes.

Is it - True. - or - False. - that; during WW II, Germany actually transited jews to labor camps / ghettos - that were located east of the Belzec, Chelmno, Sobibor and Treblinka II camps - ?? - Nessie's answer: True.

viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2078&start=210#p65945

Werd

Re: Post Your Deleted codoh Posts Here Lily

Post by Werd » Thu Jan 19, 2017 5:09 am

All we have to rely on, are what was grabbed and put here on rodoh before it went down the memory hole at codoh.

Lily

Post by Lily » Thu Jan 19, 2017 6:10 am

Hilarious, SFinesilver begs for help after he said:

"I know 4 people who won't post at codoh anymore because of your outright censorship"

Yet he can't tell us who or what. :lol: See more below.

There's no reason to save posts which are off topic, obscene, or repeats of previous posts in a thread.

Read the guidelines, which everyone agrees to when registering. Oops.
http://forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=358

Here's a challenge I made to SFinesilver:

"And there is this thread at CODOH if SFinesilver thinks he has a reasonable argument, but I see he's much too weak to actually make his case there.
'name a specific "holocaust" topic censored / banned here'
http://forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=7322

So what is he waiting for?

Werd, you too can take your best shot there. I realize you are upset about my debunking of the fake 'decodes' you thought were convincing. :lol:
see this page: viewtopic.php?f=13&t=101&start=350
===================================
A recent post in another thread to SFinesilver, which he hopes to distract from:

"Come on you dumb bumpkin, post the information about your "4 people" that you claim were censored.

Again, this is what you said:

"I know 4 people who won't post at codoh anymore because of your outright censorship"

So tell me WHO they are and WHAT was supposedly "censored".
If you curiously can't remember, then ASK THEM what is was. Oops.

You cannot since you fabricated the entire thing. IOW, you're a liar and a stupid one at that.

To repeat, my challenge to you is:

"And there is this thread at CODOH if SFinesilver thinks he has a reasonable argument, but I see he's much too weak to actually make his case there.
http://forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=7322 "

If you were being truthful you would jump at the chance to prove me wrong, but you simply cannot.
It is, however, really entertaining to see you squirm after being caught lying.

SFinesilver you're a bumbling pretender, all talk, not good enough for CODOH and you know it."

SFinesilver

Post by SFinesilver » Thu Jan 19, 2017 8:29 am

Lily:

"There's no reason to save posts which are off topic, obscene or repeats of previos posts in a thread."

Oops. If you were being truthful Lily, you would have jumped at the chance to prove me wrong, but you didn't because you simply cannot. Come on now dumb bumpkin, everyone knows you're guilty of deleting posts that are not off topic, obscene or repeats and which fall well within the codoh forum guidelines. And everyone knows you have the ability to prove otherwise if what you claim is true. As well, you can start putting all newly deleted codoh posts here - if you're not too weak to actually make your case here. (What are you wating for?)

And again Lily hides behind the "name a specific holocaust topic censored / banned here" canard when he (and everyone else) knows that that is not the issue here. Lily, dont you know that you just make yourself look more bumbling and idiotic each time you try to pull that stupid trick? (He keeps forgetting that he can't just make posts disappear so as to make himself look good.)

Lily:

"So tell me WHO they are and WHAT was supposedly censored... If you were being truthful, you would jump at the chance to prove me wrong, but you simply cannot."

I can only give you one name at this time - Edgar Barr. The other three want to see you squirm some more before they let me disclose their names. They are having too much fun watching all your fake bluster. (And one really doesn't want her name publicly disclosed at all, so it probably never will. I certainly won't disclose any of their names without their permission.) And they want to wait and see if you are going to accept the challenge to post deleted codoh posts here or not before making a decision on the matter. But all four do want me to tell you that they think you're a cowardly, lying POS for demanding to know their names when you lack the courage, integrity and character to use your own. Ooops, there's that hypocrisy thing you're so famous for again Lily.

To repeat, my challenge To Lily is:

Post all the deleted posts from the codoh forum here in this rodoh thread - past, present and future.

Lily, you're a blustering pretender, but we're glad to have you here. It's so much fun watching how helpless and hopeless you are when you don't have the ability to censor like you do over at codoh.

We're waiting Mr. Free speech / open debate.
D - Has it been alleged in orthodox historiography that; during WW II, Germany used "resettlement to the east" as a euphemism for transiting jews to the so-called "top secret" - PURE EXTERMINATION CAMPS - Yes. - or - No. - ?? - Nessie's answer: Yes.

E - Has it been alleged in orthodox historiography that; during WW II, the so-called "pure extermination camps" were - THE END OF THE LINE - for virtually everyone transited to those camps - Yes. - or - No. - ?? - Nessie's answer: Yes.

Is it - True. - or - False. - that; during WW II, Germany actually transited jews to labor camps / ghettos - that were located east of the Belzec, Chelmno, Sobibor and Treblinka II camps - ?? - Nessie's answer: True.

SFinesilver

Post by SFinesilver » Thu Jan 19, 2017 9:07 am

Lily, Edgar wants to know what your real name is.

Lily

Post by Lily » Thu Jan 19, 2017 3:46 pm

What's YOUR real name, SFinesilver?
Dumb Like A Turnip? :lol:

SFinesilver, you said this:

Yet you can't tell us who or what. :lol:

As usual you dodges this opportunity because you are dimwitted liar:

"If you believe your opinions are being withheld here is where you can make your case:
name a specific "holocaust" topic censored / banned here

FYI:
Here are just two of the typical notes that get sent to offending posters at CODOH, you could have easily have found these, but well, you're not the sharpest tool in the shed.

Publicly posted Moderator notes, i.e.:

'Note to Andrew Mathis / Thames Darwin'
http://forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=9425

"Andrew Mathis:
Your constant spamming, dodging of salient points and direct challenges made to you within various threads is breathtaking, however revealing.
You have a long history of such behavior at this forum.
I have been more patient with you than can reasonably be expected ... as mentioned by various participants via PMs to me.
Future dodging will not be acceptable, not if you want to continue to post within the threads involved.
Your posts indicating dodging have and will be saved by this moderator.
One can only surmise that your dodging is an indicator of weakness in your positions, otherwise you would gladly confront them head on. You have not.

If you believe your opinions are being withheld here is where you can make your case:
name a specific "holocaust" topic censored / banned here

and:

'note to Nessie'
http://forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=8778

"Your constant dodging of relevant issues in the threads that you have posted to will no longer be tolerated. Read our guidelines. If you wish to post at this forum you must directly address challenges put to you. You must not deflect or obfuscate. Enough is enough. Don't say you weren't warned.

It's always interesting when someone like yourself is given a perfect opportunity to prove his beliefs in the 'holocaust', yet when push comes to shove you choose to dodge the issues.
M1"

Nessie

Post by Nessie » Thu Jan 19, 2017 3:54 pm

The moderator never gives specifics, just assertions of dodging etc. I agree that if CODOH wants to believed that posts are properly censored as per the forum guidelines, then produce examples of what was censored and say exactly what part of the post broke what guideline.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

Lily

Post by Lily » Thu Jan 19, 2017 4:10 pm

Nessie, you're an embarrassment, even to your own people. :lol:

You were told repeatedly at CODOH about your behavior.

I can post more notes to you that were publicly posted.

http://forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=7322

Aryan Scholar

Post by Aryan Scholar » Thu Jan 19, 2017 4:16 pm

Nessie best ability is spam a horseshit of little lies in an attempt to clog threads and confuse readers.

SFinesilver

Post by SFinesilver » Thu Jan 19, 2017 4:25 pm

Lily really is delusional, and just like a delusionalist caught in a lie, she just keeps the lies comming.

"You can't tell us who or what."

All one has to do is read my last two posts to see what a lie that is. And Edgar would disagree with you as well Lily.

Lily:

"Here a just tow of the typical notes..."

Lily the lying Hillbilly is challenged to post deleted codoh posts here and he gives us "notes" he's sent to posters.

As usual he dodges the opportunity to prove what he can prove but doesn't, because he's such a dimwitted liar.

He even claims that he has the notes for the deleted posts, but he wants us to believe that he no longer has the posts themselves.

:lol:

Again, I hate to admit it, but Nessies above post hits the nail on the head.

"Never specifics, just assertions."

Spot on Nessie. Now let's wait for the next round of lies and dodges from loser Lily.
Last edited by SFinesilver on Thu Jan 19, 2017 11:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.