Open Thread for COMMENTS questions in new subforum

This board is open for all subject matters. Post information and discussion materials about open-debate and censorship on other boards (including this one) here. Memory Hole 2 is a RODOH subforum for alternate perspectives.
NSDAP
Posts: 2480
Joined: Wed Dec 13, 2017 12:33 am
Location: München, Deutschland

Re: Open Thread for COMMENTS questions in new subforum

Post by NSDAP » Sun Feb 18, 2018 3:03 am

Nessie wrote:
Sat Feb 17, 2018 3:25 pm
I think that quotes should be made clear by use of "quotation marks", the source should be provided immediately above or below the quote and the link should be directly to the source, not a link to a link to a link.
This is a forum not a publishing house. I'd rather read cut and paste extracts than links which I hardly ever go to. This is expediency.
Ich bereure nichts...Arbeit macht frei
Wir glauben an Nationalismus ohne Kapitalismus und Sozialismus ohne Internationalismus

User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 23290
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 12:00 pm
Contact:

Re: Open Thread for COMMENTS questions in new subforum

Post by Nessie » Sun Feb 18, 2018 4:13 am

If you make a claim, you link to the source and quote it. What is so hard about that?
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

NSDAP
Posts: 2480
Joined: Wed Dec 13, 2017 12:33 am
Location: München, Deutschland

Re: Open Thread for COMMENTS questions in new subforum

Post by NSDAP » Sun Feb 18, 2018 4:54 am

Nessie wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2018 4:13 am
If you make a claim, you link to the source and quote it. What is so hard about that?
not hard but expediency.
Ich bereure nichts...Arbeit macht frei
Wir glauben an Nationalismus ohne Kapitalismus und Sozialismus ohne Internationalismus

User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 23290
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 12:00 pm
Contact:

Re: Open Thread for COMMENTS questions in new subforum

Post by Nessie » Sun Feb 18, 2018 5:46 am

Expediency, or excuse to make speculative claims that cannot be backed by evidence?

The deniers here continually lie that there is no evidence for the Holocaust. All they do is debate the evidence for the Holocaust and then claim it is all witness lies, forged documents, misunderstood language, doctored or miscaptioned photos etc etc.

The entire works of denier authors such as Mattogno and Rudolf is based on evidence for the Holocaust. They then claim the evidence is all bollocks and therefore the Holocaust did not happen. They don't produce actual evidence of no Holocaust or the alternative they allege. Indeed most deniers are reluctant to make it clear what they say did take place, because they know they would be asked to evidence their claim and they cannot.

That is why been-there heavily censors the new subforum and I am now banished from the main Holocaust forum. Denialism cannot stand being asked to evidence its beliefs.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 23290
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 12:00 pm
Contact:

Re: Open Thread for COMMENTS questions in new subforum

Post by Nessie » Thu Aug 02, 2018 10:54 am

I do not think it is acceptable been-there, in the thread on Konrad Morgen here;

viewtopic.php?p=127101#p110635

has quoted two sources as references, when all he has done is plagiarise and copy and pasted most of the OP from those sources. That is not what a reference is. He should instead block quote both showing each as the source.

If the forum wants to have any credibility, allowing such plagiarism should not be allowed.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

NSDAP
Posts: 2480
Joined: Wed Dec 13, 2017 12:33 am
Location: München, Deutschland

Re: Open Thread for COMMENTS questions in new subforum

Post by NSDAP » Thu Aug 02, 2018 11:12 am

Nessie wrote:
Thu Aug 02, 2018 10:54 am
I do not think it is acceptable been-there, in the thread on Konrad Morgen here;

viewtopic.php?p=127101#p110635

has quoted two sources as references, when all he has done is plagiarise and copy and pasted most of the OP from those sources. That is not what a reference is. He should instead block quote both showing each as the source.

If the forum wants to have any credibility, allowing such plagiarism should not be allowed.
This is a forum not a University.
Ich bereure nichts...Arbeit macht frei
Wir glauben an Nationalismus ohne Kapitalismus und Sozialismus ohne Internationalismus

User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 23290
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 12:00 pm
Contact:

Re: Open Thread for COMMENTS questions in new subforum

Post by Nessie » Thu Aug 02, 2018 12:32 pm

NSDAP wrote:
Thu Aug 02, 2018 11:12 am
Nessie wrote:
Thu Aug 02, 2018 10:54 am
I do not think it is acceptable been-there, in the thread on Konrad Morgen here;

viewtopic.php?p=127101#p110635

has quoted two sources as references, when all he has done is plagiarise and copy and pasted most of the OP from those sources. That is not what a reference is. He should instead block quote both showing each as the source.

If the forum wants to have any credibility, allowing such plagiarism should not be allowed.
This is a forum not a University.
In primary school with young children it is acceptable to copy and past a collage of photos and others words as clippings. By secondary school, children are expected to be able to read and then report using their own words, to show understanding. Been-there is still at primary school level.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

NSDAP
Posts: 2480
Joined: Wed Dec 13, 2017 12:33 am
Location: München, Deutschland

Re: Open Thread for COMMENTS questions in new subforum

Post by NSDAP » Thu Aug 02, 2018 1:38 pm

If someone else has written exactly what you intend to say then I see little point in re writing it. This is a forum not a high school; what is important is the information.
Ich bereure nichts...Arbeit macht frei
Wir glauben an Nationalismus ohne Kapitalismus und Sozialismus ohne Internationalismus

rollo the ganger
Posts: 5400
Joined: Wed Jul 11, 2012 7:34 pm
Contact:

Re: Open Thread for COMMENTS questions in new subforum

Post by rollo the ganger » Thu Aug 02, 2018 6:20 pm

NSDAP, please don't take this as confrontational but I'm a bit curious. I see your location on your logo is "München". I assume that is what we Americans refer to as Munich. How is it with what you've been posting here on Rodoh you haven't been hauled off to what we Americans call; the "Pokey"... i.e., Prison. Aren't there laws there in Germany that prevent you from saying the things you say?

NSDAP
Posts: 2480
Joined: Wed Dec 13, 2017 12:33 am
Location: München, Deutschland

Re: Open Thread for COMMENTS questions in new subforum

Post by NSDAP » Thu Aug 02, 2018 9:07 pm

Hiding in plain sight.
Ich bereure nichts...Arbeit macht frei
Wir glauben an Nationalismus ohne Kapitalismus und Sozialismus ohne Internationalismus

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests