Open Thread for COMMENTS questions in new subforum

This board is open for all subject matters. Post information and discussion materials about open-debate and censorship on other boards (including this one) here. Memory Hole 2 is a RODOH subforum for alternate perspectives.
Nessie

Re: Open Thread for COMMENTS questions in new subforum

Post by Nessie » Fri Sep 29, 2017 6:44 pm

been-there wrote:
Fri Sep 29, 2017 10:50 am
Nessie wrote:
Thu Sep 28, 2017 6:09 pm
been-there wrote:
Thu Sep 28, 2017 10:16 am
If you maintain they were not talking about Treblinka when they mentioned showers, then demonstrate that. That would be a useful use of the RODOH subforum.

Anyway, a confirmatory documentary Polish source was provided with a verifiable reference confirming showers and disinfectation proceedures. You have ignored that.
The issue is you have used Eric Hunt's version of what the witnesses said. He has quote mined and been deceptive.
1. TROLLING example 1
You are still ignoring the 1946 Polish official documentary evidence.
It is not trolling to only deal with one point at a time.
2. TROLLING example 2
Eric Hunt did some research of primary sources. He watched hours of interviews that were filmed and archived by Spielberg.
He did some work and he added to our collective knowledge.
You have done NOTHING except carp, whinge and attempt to discredit that research based on nothing but your opnion and confirmation-biased speculation.

So here is a challenge to you.
Instead of constantly asking for people to provide you with more and more evidence (which you then ignore in order to maintain your 'faith' in the holocaust religious dogma) DO some actual research yourself.
Look at the filmed interviews as Mr. Hunt did.
If he HAS "quote-mined and been deceptive" -- as you scurrilously claim without ANY evidence -- then you can demonstrate that. Post that up at the propositions subforum. That will be useful to others. That way you will be adding to the pool of knowledge.
You have ignored Eric Hunt has now said he was wrong and there were no mass transits back out of the AR camps. By your own definition, you are a troll. That makes teh source suspect, which you ignore because it buttresses your own belief system, for some strange reason. You must realise NO historian who has studied the Holocaust agrees with you. Does that not make you at least a bit sceptical about your belief?
But I predict you won't do that. I maintain it is because you are NOT interested in truth and fact. You are a troll intent only on buttressing an irrational belief for some strange reason.
The issue is that access;

https://collections.ushmm.org/search/catalog/vha8135

is limited to registered sites and subscriptions. That example is for Allen Seder. I will try and find the entire interview. You should try as well, since I have given you very good reasons to doubt your belief TII was a transit camp.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

Nessie

Post by Nessie » Tue Oct 03, 2017 8:01 am

Complaint that been-there has ignored the following submission to the Treblinka thread on the new sub forum. This forum should not have Hannover style censorship of evidence that does not fit into a desired belief system. Been-there is making a mockery of the openness and freedom of this forum.

"An interview with Stefan Kucharek, a Polish train driver who drive trains to and from TII. Oral history here with a summary;

https://collections.ushmm.org/search/catalog/irn507880

"Stefan Kucharek, born in Małkinia, Poland in 1922, discusses Małkinia's prewar Jewish community; training as a train engineer in 1939 to avoid forced labor; working as an engine driver delivering French and Polish Jewish prisoners to Treblinka; general details about the transport process; geographical details about the train station and Treblinka’s entrance; finding bottles of expensive alcohol on a transport train from France; atrocities committed by Ukrainian guards; the atmosphere of fear during the war; the Treblinka revolt; Himmler’s visit to Treblinka; the trade for goods that grew between local villagers and camp guards; and his assistance to Jews who escaped across the border to Russia."

The translation is here, he took Jews to the camp and empty trains away from the camp. He also references the smell from the camp;

https://collections.ushmm.org/oh_findin ... trl_en.pdf

Page 11
- But later you came to get the empty cars.
- That’s right
. I came; we waited about half an hour, the gate opened and this German
[would say]: “Komm mit”. That’s it. And we were going._______
the engine right away, I hooked up the cars add I came to Treblinka and OK. And later in Małkinia we
would leave the empty cars and we would take the ones with the others, the other half; and we would come here again.
- Did you have a chance to see the empty cars; what did they look like?
- Yes, I did; I did.
- And how was it?
- How was it?—you know, they were full of dirt, full of shit, full of...You know how it
is; these were people.
- Were the cars cleaned in Małkinia?
- Yes, they were; and the Jews were cleaning them themselves.

Page 22
- Initially, the track towards Siedlce had a side track to get gravel, right here. So
initially we were just turning the lever, that is ....., away from us and a Ukrainian
would unhook the engine and you weren’t allowed to go any farther. They had a
diesel engine of their own [unclear, slang: kaczajka]. And later it broke and supposedly Gestapo,
or so, allowed to go closer to the gate and..... ________
- Did you know what was in the cars when you were taking them from the camp?
- Well, there were several things painted on the walls, there were.
- What, for example?
- Well, I didn’t know Yiddish. They there—it was full of shit and piss and this there. A
normal thing—people were riding there, not cattle.
- And the cars you took were empty?
- Yes, empty.
- But you were also taking loaded cars?
- No. Not loaded. I didn’t take loaded cars. There were no loaded cars...

Page 32
- What did we say?—you had to take the Jews to Treblinka and that’s it. It was a simple job. Every one of us knew about it.

Page 16
"Not the smoke but the stench! When we would sit at the table and there was a wind;
from the south, from Treblinka to Małkinia; then you weren’t able to sit still. It stank
so badly at the beginning. And later, you know my friend, they made this
[he coughs]...the crematorium; they were burning._______later it didn’t stink; but at the
beginning they were burning it in the open."

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

Nessie

Post by Nessie » Thu Oct 05, 2017 7:58 am

Bump for a response. Either been-there justifies his censorship or he is required to add the post.

Nessie

Post by Nessie » Sat Oct 07, 2017 8:57 am

Been-there's censorship of a post which does not break any formal proposition rules, because that post contains evidence which contradicts the desired denier narrative TII was not a death camp, proves that he is not a suitable person to have moderation powers.

I request been-there is removed as a moderator.

Nessie

Post by Nessie » Sun Oct 08, 2017 3:16 pm

Bump, just to rub this issue in your faces :lol: .

The testimony from Polish people who worked at TI and on the railways is yet more evidence to prove Malkinia was a transit camp, TI a labour camp and TII the death camp.

Nessie

Re: Treblinka

Post by Nessie » Tue Oct 24, 2017 8:49 am

Been-there is still refusing to post evidence on his Treblinka thread which runs counter to his desired outcome.

Nessie

Post by Nessie » Tue Oct 24, 2017 8:50 am

Using influence to gain control of part of the forum. Censoring it so only the desired outcome is supported. Abusing those who have a contrary view. Demanding they are restricted on the forum. That is the kind of behaviour been-there normally condemns, when it comes to Jewish people using their influence and manipulating the narrative. Hypocrite.

Nessie

Post by Nessie » Tue Dec 26, 2017 8:52 pm

Been-there is proud of this copy and paste post he made up, in September;

viewtopic.php?t=1799&start=670#p115247

as he has just copy and pasted it in the Treblinka thread here;

viewtopic.php?f=28&p=118088#p118088

Copy and pasting photos, nemes and some basic commentary on the large sections lifted from sources is not scholarship in any shape or form. It just shows been-there's intellectual limit is very low indeed.

NSDAP

Post by NSDAP » Sat Feb 17, 2018 8:08 pm

Nessie wrote:
Tue Dec 26, 2017 8:52 pm
Copy and pasting photos, nemes and some basic commentary on the large sections lifted from sources is not scholarship in any shape or form. It just shows been-there's intellectual limit is very low indeed.
I think that producing ones own work is morally correct. However, if you find an article in wiki that says what you wanna say anyhow, why not save your typing fingers and cut and paste it, so long as the source is credited or it is obvious. If you are doing the research yourself for a book you intend to write that is different: to do otherwise is plagiarism and of course dishonest. But sometimes we do need to give our fingers a break on here. What do you think?
Menschen können nicht auf Lügen Fortschritte machen

Nessie

Post by Nessie » Sat Feb 17, 2018 8:25 pm

NSDAP wrote:
Sat Feb 17, 2018 8:08 pm
Nessie wrote:
Tue Dec 26, 2017 8:52 pm
I think that producing ones own work is morally correct. However, if you find an article in wiki that says what you wanna say anyhow, why not save your typing fingers and cut and paste it, so long as the source is credited or it is obvious. If you are doing the research yourself for a book you intend to write that is different: to do otherwise is plagiarism and of course dishonest. But sometimes we do need to give our fingers a break on here. What do you think?
I think that quotes should be made clear by use of "quotation marks", the source should be provided immediately above or below the quote and the link should be directly to the source, not a link to a link to a link.