Open Thread for COMMENTS questions in new subforum

This board is open for all subject matters. Post information and discussion materials about open-debate and censorship on other boards (including this one) here. Memory Hole 2 is a RODOH subforum for alternate perspectives.
Nessie

Re: Open Thread for COMMENTS questions in new subforum

Post by Nessie »

NSDAP wrote: 02 Aug 2018, 18:38 If someone else has written exactly what you intend to say then I see little point in re writing it. This is a forum not a high school; what is important is the information.
OK, so if I plagiarise a source, will you accept it without complaint?
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.
NSDAP

Post by NSDAP »

Nessie wrote: 03 Aug 2018, 05:56
NSDAP wrote: 02 Aug 2018, 18:38 If someone else has written exactly what you intend to say then I see little point in re writing it. This is a forum not a high school; what is important is the information.
OK, so if I plagiarise a source, will you accept it without complaint?
If you cut and paste and do not claim it as your own then fine. Information is the key not literacy skills.
Wenn wir die Flagge, die wir aus dem Nichts gerissen haben, nicht halten können, müssen Sie, meine Söhne und Töchter, greifendie Fahne in deiner Faust...Führer der NSDAP Adolf Hitler
𝕹𝕾𝕯𝕬𝕻
Nessie

Post by Nessie »

Amongst various issues are

1 - U Kolibri and Scott contradicting each other on the acceptability of a certain term
2 - Bobcat has been caught dishonestly asking me a question, which he then answered. That is sufficient evidence to prove Bobcat is yet another one of Greg Gerdes incarnations, which considering his past behaviour is a problem.
3 - Then there is the issue that been-there will moderate, and he breaks rule 1 regularly, that thread was locked before I could get in my request that someone else moderate it.
been-there

Post by been-there »

Nessie wrote: 02 Jul 2021, 20:18 Amongst various issues are

1 - U Kolibri and Scott contradicting each other on the acceptability of a certain term
2 - Bobcat has been caught dishonestly asking me a question, which he then answered. That is sufficient evidence to prove Bobcat is yet another one of Greg Gerdes incarnations, which considering his past behaviour is a problem.
3 - Then there is the issue that been-there will moderate, and he breaks rule 1 regularly, that thread was locked before I could get in my request that someone else moderate it.
Stop prevaricating.

If RODOH can be likened to an on-going street-fight then the ‘formal propositions’ forum is like a boxing ring where Queensbury rules are enforced.
Therefore I am permitted to point out that I think you are a dishonest, unintelligent and slightly insane troll on the rest of the RODOH forum. But if anyone cares to take discussion to the ‘formal propositions’ arena, they can be assured that the rules will be applied fairly, consistently and WITHOUT any partiality.

Now stop being a dishonest whimp, stop making pathetic excuses, and for once in your life and man-up.

If you knew you had an assured, irrefutable argument, you wouldn’t be making excuses.
Just as Bobcat, you would be keen to get at it.
So I think you are proving that you KNOW you will lose in a proper debate, and THEREFORE you are trying to wiggle out of it.
"When people who are honestly mistaken learn the truth,
they either cease being mistaken
or they cease being honest"
-- Anonymous
Nessie

Post by Nessie »

been-there wrote: 02 Jul 2021, 20:24
Nessie wrote: 02 Jul 2021, 20:18 Amongst various issues are

Stop prevaricating.

If RODOH can be likened to an on-going street-fight then the ‘formal propositions’ forum is like a boxing ring where Queensbury rules are enforced.
Therefore I am permitted to point out that I think you are a dishonest, unintelligent and slightly insane troll on the rest of the RODOH forum. But if anyone cares to take discussion to the ‘formal propositions’ arena, they can be assured that the rules will be applied fairly, consistently and WITHOUT any partiality.

Now stop being a dishonest whimp for once in your life and man-up.
You cannot be an unbiased and fair moderator and at the same time abuse me, when that is against forum rules and you regularly criticise others for being abusive.

I will only participate in a debate moderated by you, if you apologise for your abuse towards me, stop abusing me and you accept the use of the term denier is merely a common noun that covers a wide range of beliefs.
Nessie

Post by Nessie »

This gets even more bizarre. Bobcat posts my first question and then refuses to answer it :lol:
Charles Traynor

Post by Charles Traynor »

Nessie wrote: 02 Jul 2021, 20:42 This gets even more bizarre. Bobcat posts my first question and then refuses to answer it :lol:

Bobcat is being polite and allowing you to kick the debate off in a formal manner as you both agreed.
been-there

Post by been-there »

Just to remind everyone how I bent over backwards to accomodate Nessie when this area of RODOH was inaugurated.
I was extremely fair with him, opened myself to criticism and complaint, explained my decisions to him, tried to patiently explain over and over again the rules, why they were there, how to follow them, why this new FORUM was different to everywhere else at RODOH, etc., to help him.

https://rodoh.info/forum/viewtopic.php?p=76492#p76492
https://rodoh.info/forum/viewtopic.php?p=76499#p76499
https://rodoh.info/forum/viewtopic.php?p=77003#p77003

See for yourselves how he responded:

https://rodoh.info/forum/viewtopic.php?p=76502#p76502
https://rodoh.info/forum/viewtopic.php?p=76509#p76509
https://rodoh.info/forum/viewtopic.php?p=76529#p76529
https://rodoh.info/forum/viewtopic.php?p=76634#p76634
"When people who are honestly mistaken learn the truth,
they either cease being mistaken
or they cease being honest"
-- Anonymous
Nessie

Post by Nessie »

Charles Traynor wrote: 02 Jul 2021, 21:02
Nessie wrote: 02 Jul 2021, 20:42 This gets even more bizarre. Bobcat posts my first question and then refuses to answer it :lol:

Bobcat is being polite and allowing you to kick the debate off in a formal manner as you both agreed.
He is being polite, in that one post, but he has kicked off the debate, by posting a question from me, which I am waiting for the answer for. You will now see the problem. He has a phobia about answering questions. So, instantly, the supposed debate grinds to a halt.