Veronica K. Clark: Charlatan and Internet Troll

This board is open for all subject matters. Post information and discussion materials about open-debate and censorship on other boards (including this one) here. Memory Hole 2 is a RODOH subforum for alternate perspectives.
Charles Traynor

Veronica K. Clark: Charlatan and Internet Troll

Post by Charles Traynor »

In order to not derail the "Mass Gassings are IMPOSSIBLE!" Really? That's STUPID! topic in the Holocaust Forum I am responding to Veronica Clark's defamation of my good character here.

PowerWolf1889 wrote:This is for Mr. Traynor and Mr. Werd:
http://www.veraiconapublishers.com/?p=2091

Maybe now Mr. Traynor will not jump to absurd conclusions about my books, eh? I avoid being banned on Amazon EU with my covers, Mr. Traynor. If white nationalists had half a brain in their heads they would have achieved something by now. As it stands they are mostly just cyberbullies and slanderers of those who stick their necks out as opposed to hiding behind anonymous cyber-veils.

SHAME ON YOU.
Does the mendacious non-historian Veronica K. Clark ever stop lying? It would appear not judging by the idiocy posted above. Casual visitors to this forum should note that I am not a misogynist and that I had to look up the meaning of MGTOW with a Google search. I have never ever bullied this woman in my entire life and our paths crossed for the first time here on RODOH. It appears Werd and I are in her bad books solely for the horrendous crime of daring to speak negatively of her fraudulent, non-scholarly books (this obviously proves we hate women in her warped mind).

PowerWolf1889 wrote:Maybe now Mr. Traynor will not jump to absurd conclusions about my books, eh?
I won't be changing my mind about your books anytime soon, Clark. You are a dishonest individual who misrepresents the truth in order to sell fraudulent history books to the ignorant and uninformed.

The book which would ultimately lead to VKC's downfall. You can pick up a used copy from Amazon if you have a spare $3000 burning a hole in your pocket.

This was not the Führer's most significant speech. There is nothing in it which hadn't been said a thousand times before. This was an informal address to officers at the Hotel Platterhof. The Führer was seated throughout. He was basically giving a pep talk to the military during a period when the war was going badly for Germany. The address was about leadership and not race as is fraudulently claimed by VCK.

Carolyn Yeager systematically eviscerated Veronica Clarks bogus claims about the Platterhof address on her Feb 16th 2015 Heretics' Hour show. Please listen to this very important program because it leaves the honest historian with no doubts about VKC's mendacity.
Feb. 16, 2015

Adolf Hitler's view on race and the German Volk in his talk to Officers of May 1944 has been misrepresented by Veronica Clark in two books that she has sold on Amazon. Carolyn discusses the most interesting parts of the talk and points out the mistakes in Clark's translation:

• Changing the word Volk to Rasse, or race, in one instance where it could not be an honest error (on page 48 of the German copy, shown at right - click on image for enlarged view);
• Other inexplicably poor translation seemingly designed to detract from Hitler's strict attitude on race;
• Attributing to Adolf Hitler in her foreward a false quote that she knew was actually written by another man, Otto Wagener;
• Hadding Scott comes on the line in the last 15-20 minutes and confirms the correctness of Porter's translation over Clark's in some specific instances.

Read "Hitler's Talk to Officers and Generals on May 26, 1944 at the Platterhof in Obersalzberg" translated by Carlos W. Porter here.

Carolyn Yeager continues to take Veronica Clark apart piece by piece:

Setting the record straight with VK Clark, part 1

Setting the record straight with VK Clark, part 2

Entire "race section" of Hitler's Platterhof address in the original German

[edit: corrected the spelling of VKC's surname in the topic title.]
Last edited by Charles Traynor on 13 Oct 2015, 18:33, edited 1 time in total.
Kitty Hart-Moxon (1998): "Believe me, I came into Auschwitz in a much worse condition than I actually left it."
Werd

Re: Veronica K. Clarke: Charlatan and Internet Troll

Post by Werd »

She has been bullied and doxxed by others in the WN movement and dealt with idiots and fake WN's who apparently like underage girls in foreign countries. She has a right to be disgusted by those type of people. It has caused her to be suspicious of WN men. And there are a lot of MGTOWs cropping up these days. What with lousy behaviour from a lot of women such as what I outlined here.
viewtopic.php?p=66581#p66581

As one will see in viewtopic.php?f=8&t=2189, I endorsed Carlos Porter's rendering of the Platterhof speech and NOT Veronica's. She took offense to that and tried to lump me in with all of the actual nutjobs in the WN and MGTOW movements.
Charles Traynor

Post by Charles Traynor »

Werd wrote:She has been bullied and doxxed by others in the WN movement and dealt with idiots and fake WN's who apparently like underage girls in foreign countries. She has a right to be disgusted by those type of people.

Agreed, but no one here has harassed her. I think she actually gets a kick out of her notoriety.

It seems Veronica Clark can be a very vindictive individual when she feels slighted. I could be in for a lot of trouble because of this topics OP. :shock:
Kitty Hart-Moxon (1998): "Believe me, I came into Auschwitz in a much worse condition than I actually left it."
PowerWolf1889

Post by PowerWolf1889 »

Fritz Berg recommended that I remove this post. After thinking about it I went ahead and did so. Thanks for the advice, F.
Last edited by PowerWolf1889 on 13 Oct 2015, 19:00, edited 4 times in total.
PowerWolf1889

Post by PowerWolf1889 »

Fritz Berg recommended that I remove this post. After thinking about it I went ahead and did so. Thanks for the advice, F.
Last edited by PowerWolf1889 on 13 Oct 2015, 07:37, edited 4 times in total.
neugierig

Post by neugierig »

The Platterhof speech is evidence that Hitler was no longer playing with a full deck, or just acting out his role.

At Dunkirk, Hitler overruled his staff by issuing the stop order, thereby counteracting the Miracle of Sedan and turning a decisive triumph into a Pyrrhus victory.
http://www.welt.de/geschichte/zweiter-w ... nfig=print

This already turned at least some of the well trained and disciplined General Staff into opponents of this lance corporal. Hitler then, after the start of Barbarossa, moved in with the General Staff, telling them how to fight a war. No other modern leader has ever done so. And, this corporal with no training in warfare strategy, severely criticized their efforts, finally firing von Manstein, the last capable commander, for not allowing his troops to be butchered but ordering retreat, against the corporals orders.
http://www.welt.de/geschichte/zweiter-w ... uerte.html

Already in 1942 he berated his generals, called them incompetent
http://www.haaretz.com/jewish-world/jew ... s/1.680042

Then, in 1944, he tells them what a great guy he is. Why the generals did not arrest this maniac, or traitor as I believe, is unclear. Hitler lost the war and was responsible for the lives of untold millions of Germans, as well as others. And, he destroyed Germany as a European power, as ordered to do by his backers.

Regards
Wilf
Ohne Meinungsfreiheit gibt es keine Freiheit (frei nach I. Kant)
Werd

Post by Werd »

neugierig wrote:Why the generals did not arrest this maniac, or traitor as I believe, is unclear. Hitler lost the war and was responsible for the lives of untold millions of Germans, as well as others. And, he destroyed Germany as a European power, as ordered to do by his backers.

Regards
Wilf
Interesting you talk this way about him. What are your opinions on people who view Hitler in this way?
viewtopic.php?p=67544#p67544
PowerWolf1889

Post by PowerWolf1889 »

Last edited by PowerWolf1889 on 13 Oct 2015, 19:00, edited 1 time in total.
Werd

Post by Werd »

Putin has publicly defended Stalin, outlawed holocaust revisionism, was a secret partner with many Oligarchs and just putting on a stage show with his "war" against them, is in the pocket of the Jews/Rothschilds, and used his KGB connections to blow up Russia as it were to commit false flags and get the people to want him after the disaster that was Yelstin's reign. Not only that but this whole BRICS thing stinks to high heaven as another part of the NWO dialectic.

Shall we now say the Russians are as duped as the Germans?
PowerWolf1889

Post by PowerWolf1889 »

Last edited by PowerWolf1889 on 13 Oct 2015, 19:00, edited 1 time in total.