Blast from the hateblogwatchforum past!

This board is open for all subject matters. Post information and discussion materials about open-debate and censorship on other boards (including this one) here. Memory Hole 2 is a RODOH subforum for alternate perspectives.
Post Reply
Werd
Posts: 9003
Joined: Fri Oct 10, 2014 6:38 am
Contact:

Blast from the hateblogwatchforum past!

Post by Werd » Sat Dec 20, 2014 7:04 pm

At least the most recent version. Blogbuster informed me that though the site is up with many linked ciritiques of the HC crew, the forum has been down because they are backing it up before they get ready to relaunch it. I also hope they are increasing and improving on the security settings given that they suffered some attacks in February. You can read about it here.
URGENT MESSAGE FROM ERIC GREENBURG ABOUT RODOH
http://forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=8365
The original hateblogwatch urls have been copied and pasted by me but they are clearly dead links. However, one can also examine this.
Roberto Muehlenkamps hate blog launches another Cyber Malware attack!
http://muehlenkamp-watch.blogspot.ca/20 ... chive.html

Now those topics I linked up to months ago on codoh are no longer active and the webarchive did not preserve those topics, but they have a few preserved. So I figure I will copy and paste them here for posterity. That is, until or if this forum finds itself attacked, given what Andrew Mathis is trying to pull over on Scott Smith.
http://rodoh.info/forum/viewtopic.php?f ... 1&start=10
So if this forum suffers because someone didn't learn their lesson the first time about HC attacks on RODOH, it has been nice posting with you guys. On with the webarchive preserved hateblogwatch topics. I will give the links now, and copy and paste them all eventually.

Roberto Muehlenkamp - his psychiatric disorder and drug use!
Link.

Hate Blogger connection to suicide of Treblinka survivor!
Link.

Andrew Mathis Internet Extremist! Read what's being said!
Link.

HateBloggers Nick Terry & Sergey Romanov, debaters, deniers?
Link.
Last edited by Werd on Sat Dec 20, 2014 7:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Werd
Posts: 9003
Joined: Fri Oct 10, 2014 6:38 am
Contact:

Re: Blast from the hateblogwatchforum past!

Post by Werd » Sat Dec 20, 2014 7:10 pm

Roberto Muehlenkamp - his psychiatric disorder and drug use!


Eric Greenburg Posted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 12:26 pm

Learn about Roberto's drug use, "agitated depression" Psychiatric issues, his horrible disease, and holocaust hate blogging!Forum members, and guests,

We all know who Roberto Muehlenkamp is. We have all read is insane attack monologues, read his Hate Blog, watched as he supported those like Mathis who have threatened people online, published the names, private telephone numbers, and email addresses of anyone who has disagreed with them! We've read his vitriol and spew, but many of us have asked the question why? Why is Roberto Muehlenkamp like that? Why does he associate with other head cases like Sergey Romanov, Nick Terry, Andrew Mathis, and the silly drunk of RODOH, (nexgen)?
Well if you dabble back in his history you will see evidence about Roberto FROM HIS OWN WORDS. Evidence of his personal addictions, his drug use, the fits of depression, his need for a shrink etc.

See here:

Re: moclobemide
Posted by Roberto Muehlenkamp on November 19, 1999, at 11:32:32
In reply to Re: moclobemide, posted by mat on November 17, 1999, at 15:10:26
> Hi Roberto
>
> I started taking moclobemide 2 weeks ago (300mg).
>
> No side effects so far. In fact no effects whatsoever.
>
> I'm about to up my dose to 600mg.
>
> I've also tried Prozac and Effexor - these had the same non-effect.
>
> Have you had negative effects from other meds?
>
> mat
Hi Mat,
Thanks for your answer. I quit Moclobemide today because it was not effective and the side effects were intolerable. Before I triedPaxil, which was effective but gave me the famous "ejaculatory delay" side effect (reason why I tried to switch to Moclobemide). If you have no side effects on Moclobemide, try a higher dose - maybe it will work. If nothing happens, try a tricyclic, a conventional MAOI or one of the "outsiders" (Wellbutrin, Remeron, Tianeptine or Edronax). The important thing is too have a good shrink you can find the right medication for your case. The one who prescribed me the moclo was a total jerk - I suffer from recurrent agitated depression, for which the drug is contraindicated!

One other thing: Has your doctor checked you for physical diseases, such astyrhoid and endocrine disorders, which may cause depression? I'm told that if you have such a disease, any antidepressant is a waste of time - the only way to get rid of the depression is to treat the disease. I hope I'm not boring you with so much chat - it's because I have a deep sympathy for anyone who, like me, is suffering from this horrible disease. Maybe we'll get better someday and have a party. Wish you all the best!

Roberto

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Is such a person as Muehlenkamp to be taken seriously? He clearly needs help, whatever shrink that worked with him in the past should lose his license to practice, as Muehlenkamp has not been cured, in fact if you match is post above with his posts on RODOH or his hate blog Holocaust Controversies, its clear that he's gotten much more "agitated" and depressed! He even admits he suffers from bouts of serious/horrible depression, yet he finds it ok to try to hurt and harm others.

Did Muehlenkamp meet NexGen at a clinic? Psychiatric ward? There is definitely some connect to why all of these nut-jobs have found each other! Do a search or RODOH and look for how many instances can be found of Muehlenkamp calling someone else loony, or belonging in a mental ward, or insane etc.

When in reality, you can see in his own words, he is the real loon! (Roberto, you haven't gotten better)

More to come on Roberto's sickness, his drug use, depression and "agitated" hate blogging!

Herodotus2012 Posted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 12:28 pm
Dearest forum,

Read a post on CODOH that touches on Roberto Muehlenkamps mental state that is relevant to this thread. It gave me the idea to post details on what exactly is agitated depression, for all to read and understand the twisted mind of a Holocaust Hate Blogger!

Have a look at how two websites describe Roberto Muehlenkamps psychosis and see if you notice any patterns that connect to his hate blog rants.



--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Depression-guide.com says:

Agitated Depression
------------a state of clinical depression in which the person exhibits irritability and restlessness-----------------





This term is applied to depressive disorders in which agitation is prominent. Agitation occur in many severe depressive disorders but in agitated depression, it is particularly severe. Agitated depression is seen more commonly among the middle aged and elderly than among younger patients. However, there is no reason to suppose that agitated depression differs in other impotent ways from the other depressive disorders.
Definition of Agitated Depression
A major depression with agitation that may be driven by hypomania.
Although many people experience symptoms such as feeling slowed down and lethargic when they are depressed, others may experience just the opposite. They may feel anger, agitation and irritability. This is what "agitated depression" refers to.
Agitated depression was once called melancholia agitata. It is now also known as mixed mania.
Agitation occurs in many severe depressive disorders, but in agitated depression it is particularly severe. There is no reason to suppose that agitated depression differs in other important respects from other depressive disorders.
Diagnostic Criteria for Agitated Depression
Major Depressive Episode
At least two of the following symptoms:
Motor agitation
Psychic agitation or intense inner tension
Racing or crowded thoughts
Agitated depression meets the criteria for major depressive episode but not those of a mixed bipolar disorder according to the DSM-III-R
Clinical Forms of Agitated Depression
Psychotic agitated depression
Proposed name: Melancholia
Non-psychotic agitated depression
Meets the RDC criteria
Excites anxious depression
Provisional name: Psychic agitation and racing or crowded thoughts.
Agitated depression in bipolar I disorder: Research
The occurrence of agitated depression in bipolar I disorder is not rare and has significant prognostic and therapeutic implications. Whether the co-occurrence of a major depressive syndrome with one or two of these symptomatic clusters makes up a "mixed state" remains unclear.
Agitated Major Depressive Disorder
At least 2 of the following manifestations of psychomotor retardation (not more subjective anxiety) are required for several days during the current episode
Pacing
Handwringing
Unable to sit still
Pulling or rubbing on hair, skin, or clothing
Outbursts of complaining or shouting
Talks on and on, or can't seem to stop talking

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wikipedia says this:

This article is an expansion of a section titled Mixed State from the main article: Bipolar disorder
In the context of mental disorder, a mixed state (also known as dysphoric mania, agitated depression, or a mixed episode) is a condition during which symptoms of mania and depression occur simultaneously (e.g., agitation, anxiety, fatigue, guilt, impulsiveness, irritability, morbid or suicidal ideation, panic, paranoia, pressured speech and rage). Typical examples include tearfulness during a manic episode or racing thoughts during a depressive episode. One may also feel incredibly frustrated or be prone to fits of rage in this state, since one may feel like a failure and at the same time have a flight of ideas. Mixed states are often the most dangerous period of mood disorders, during which susceptibility to substance abuse, panic disorder, commission of violence, suicide attempts, and other complications increase greatly.
Diagnostic criteria
As affirmed by the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders (DSM-IV), a mixed state must meet the criteria for a major depressive episode and a manic episode nearly every day for at least one week.[1] However, mixed episodes rarely conform to these qualifications; they may be described more practically as any combination of depressive and manic symptoms.[2][3][4] The Merck Manual of Diagnosis and Therapy (MMDT) splits the DSM-IV diagnosis into dysphoric mania and an agitated depression state.
A dysphoric mania consists of a manic episode with depressive symptoms. Increased energy and some form of anger, from irritability to full blown rage, are the most common symptoms (MMDT). Symptoms may also include auditory hallucinations, confusion, insomnia, persecutory delusions, racing thoughts, restlessness, and suicidal ideation. Alcohol, drug abuse, and some antidepressant drugs may trigger dysphoric mania in susceptible individuals.
An agitated depression is a "major depressive [episode] with superimposed hypomanic symptoms".[5] Mixed episodes in which major depression is the primary state, concurrent with atypical manic features have been described.[citation needed] A study by Goodwin and Ghaemi (2003) reported manic symptoms in two-thirds of patients with agitated depression, which they suggest calling "mixed-state agitated depression".[6]


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Here on the Hate Blog Watch forum, we've publicly agreed with many on the Internet that exposed the Holocaust Controversies Hate Bloggers as certifiable Bi-Polar kooks! That they suffer from a mixed state of anti-Semitic/denial one moment, and anti-Revisionist the next. They attack Holocaust deniers and believers with extreme prejudice and insane positions that can only be attributed to whether or not they are suffering from a psychotic episode.

One must exercise extreme caution when dealing with these loonies.

Boaz Posted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 12:29 pm
HD,

The medical definition of Muehlenkamps psychosis is dead on. This is evidenced by the behavior he exhibits in his posts and attack threads. The man is clearly emotionally "agitated" and has serious issues. We know by his own admission he is prescribed a plethora of anti-depressant drugs but it doesn't look like they are working. The man is deranged! How he manages to stay employed in Portugal is beyond me. I guess Nick Terry and Andrew Mathis got a clue and that's the reason they ditched him

Sophie Scoll PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 12:31 pm
Forum,

It appears that hate blogger Roberto Muehlenkamp is having another psychotic meltdown. On the RODOH forum he posted this (see below), in response to a question of who I am.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Roberto #487 [url] [-]


Posts: 13196
26-Nov-2011 14:18
Rollo the ganger wrote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sophie who? You'll be disappointed. "Sophie Scholl" is just one of Carmelo "Blogbuster" Liscioto's many aliases.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We all know that the Holocaust Controversies hate bloggers are obsessed with the HEART founder, but to to continue the lying for so many years is just plain old silly now. To the RODOH poster who asked the question, "who is Sophie"?

Sophie Scholl is my Hate Blog Watch moniker.I have chosen this name because it symbolizes a struggle for truth, something sorely lacking in the hate filled posts of Muehlenkamp, Romanov, Nick Terry and Andrew Mathis. I am the founder of HBW. I started this forum to create awareness around the activities of these lunatic, debunker weirdo's from the Holocaust Controversies hate blog. I became interested in the matter when I watched the treatment of Herodotus2010 on the RODOH forum at that hands of Terry, and NexGen.

Further research around the history related to the ARC attacks and the smear campaign against the HEART website, by the HC criminal group, inspired me to lead the initiative to expose them, and hopefully put an end to their online insanity for good.

Thus far we have suceeded in driving Nick Terry the hate blogger of Exeter off the scene, we've sent Sergey Romanov into hiding, we've scared Andrew Mathis back into obscurity, and the only criminal left is Roberto Muehlenkamp.

Muehlenkamp is desperately trying to create a plausible narrative where our actions can be explained as based upon some "revenge" motivation for what those guys tried to do to ARC and HEART, as opposed to the negative impact their hate blog and lunatic posts on RODOH have on Holocaust remembrance. In reality we only want to shut them down for the good all historical websites.

We will achieve this by revealing exactly who and what they are.

This is the reason they will not accept our challenge. This is the ONLY reason.

Werd
Posts: 9003
Joined: Fri Oct 10, 2014 6:38 am
Contact:

Re: Blast from the hateblogwatchforum past!

Post by Werd » Sat Dec 20, 2014 7:12 pm

Andrew Mathis Internet Extremist! Read what's being said!


Herodotus2012 Posted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 1:38 pm
Author
Comment
Mark Caine.rodohforum
Andrew Mathis PhD
Lead
[-]


Posts: 1
(20-Apr-2012 13:08:35)
Tags : None
Is anyone aware if Andy Mathis has expressed an interest in joining the New Rodoh?
Hey Scotty, are you dabbling in amateur psychology with the hot new color scheme? If so do you really believe the pastel shades will have a calming effect on the likes of Roberto Muehlenkamp and Greg Gerdes?


Charles Traynor


[-]


Posts: 31
(20-Apr-2012 16:04:37)
I doubt very much that Andy Mathis has the strength of character to dare show his face at RODOH 2. He knows full well that thread derails and mobbing of revisionists with chimp pictures and the like is no longer acceptable here.
Nope...Mathis would never dare debate the Holocaust at a venue where his ass wasn’t covered by the admin staff and HISTORICAL FACTS were deemed more important than verbal abuse.


AH, December 18th, 1932 in Magdeburg: "The strength of men does not show itself on the evening after the victory, rather when the sun does not shine. The brave will resume the struggle anew with grim defiance."
Herodotus2010.rodoh
Andrew the "Weasel" Mathis

[-]


Posts: 2
(20-Apr-2012 18:23:24)
Dearest Mark, Andrew "the weasel" Mathis is no PHD, he's a mere rat faced weasel and cowardly internet punk with no spine other than to threaten old ladies and spew diatribes that he never dares to back up. I have had many revealing PM exchanges with this weasel and he's back peddled on every issue.
He's a real weasel!
HD 2010


Roberto.thug


[-]


Herodotus2010 wrote:
Dearest Mark, Andrew "the weasel" Mathis is no PHD, he's a mere rat faced weasel and cowardly internet punk with no spine other than to threaten old ladies and spew diatribes that he never dares to back up. I have had many revealing PM exchanges with this weasel and he's back peddled on every issue.
He's a real weasel!
HD 2010



The cowardly author of this silly smear (who must be beside himself with rage over the rebirth of RODOH, besides other sources of frustration) is again requested to duly identify himself.

I know he has many aliases under which he conducts his "Hateblogwatch" smear monologues (the aliases under which he posts here are just two of them), but he must also have a real name.


IPT.hateblogwatch


[-]


Posts: 3
(20-Apr-2012 22:43:43)
Sticking to the topic: Andrew Mathis is not an honorable individual and his PHD should be revoked. Based upon his actions a Holocaust hate blogger and criminal threats against the lives of innocent people it would stand to reason that his doctorate be pulled based upon his conduct. [no ad hominem here, I've seen the emails and heard the audio]
Just my opinion though.
IPT


Roberto.moron


[-]


Posts: 38
(21-Apr-2012 12:43:43)
IPT wrote:
Sticking to the topic: Andrew Mathis is not an honorable individual and his PHD should be revoked. Based upon his actions a Holocaust hate blogger and criminal threats against the lives of innocent people it would stand to reason that his doctorate be pulled based upon his conduct. [no ad hominem here, I've seen the emails and heard the audio]
Just my opinion though.
IPT
What is Mr. "Boaz" aka "Herodotus2010" aka "Eric Greenburg" aka "IPT" aka "Sophie Scholl" etc. waiting for to post his smear under his real name instead of hiding behind a multitude of aliases?





Boaz.hateblogwatch


[-]


IPT,
You are clearly not allowed to have an opinion of any Holocaust Controversies hate blogger without being attacked by Roberto. Even thought we have read the recent PM exchange between HD and Mathis where he made some pretty vile (and criminal) threats.

Robeto would rather have everyone believe his lying hate blog that he's been shamelessly promoting for years. Who would take such people seriously? No one of course.

But I do agree, the academic administrators should review the "Mathis question" and decide if they should take some action.

Boaz


Roberto.Idiot

#8
[-]


Posts: 44
(21-Apr-2012 19:45:56)
Boaz wrote:
IPT,
You are clearly not allowed to have an opinion of any Holocaust Controversies hate blogger without being attacked by Roberto. Even thought we have read the recent PM exchange between HD and Mathis where he made some pretty vile (and criminal) threats.

Robeto would rather have everyone believe his lying hate blog that he's been shamelessly promoting for years. Who would take such people seriously? No one of course.

But I do agree, the academic administrators should review the "Mathis question" and decide if they should take some action.

Boaz
Wow, Mr. "Boaz" aka "Herodotus2010" aka "Eric Greenburg" aka "IPT" aka "Sophie Scholl" etc. is now talking to himself on RODOH as well




aemathisphd like to make threats!
Why does Andrew Mathis attack others?

[-]


Posts: 1
(22-Apr-2012 03:35:21)
So I just stopped by to note three things. I will not be responding to anyone here or posting here again, so do with that what you want.

(1) When I moderated my own sub-forum at RODOH, I was able to collect the IP numbers of the visitors. I assume that capability still exists.

(2) If Carmelo wants to threaten me, my livelihood, whatever, let him. There's enough material on him out there in the world to make his word worth less than nothing.

(3) His mom's a nice lady.




Mark Caine.rodohforum


[-]


Posts: 2
(22-Apr-2012 10:48:13)
aemathisphd wrote:
So I just stopped by to note three things. I will not be responding to anyone here or posting here again, so do with that what you want.
Say it’s not true, Andy! You are the best comedy act Rodoh ever had and I miss your juvenile antics greatly.


Herodotus2010.rodoh


[-]



Dearest Andy,
Are you continuing on with your attacks against Mr. Lisciotto who wrote that he has nothing to do with you, your hateforum your hate blogs, your crimes and your threats?


Can you show us one inkling of documented evidence of any threat made by anyone at any place or time other than those YOU HAVE MADE? Even one piece of the evidence? We would love to see it? But we all know none exists. Where you yourself recently made some illegal threats against an innocent person, and we have documentation of many of your other unsavory acts.

If people wish to have your conduct reviewed that is no threat, its a moral obligation.

We should change your name from Andrew Mathis PHD to Dr Death... since you like to issue so many threatening statements.

HD

Sophie Scoll Posted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 4:11 pm
Greeting HD,
I've pulled an HTML version of the original Andrew Mathis thread from the counterfeit RODOH forum. See attached:

Andrew Mathis PHD and Internet extremist!.pdf [224.99 KiB]
Downloaded 252 times

ProfG Posted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:59 am
Hi,

How is that communist wacko Andrew Mathis permitted to walk the streets freely? Shouldn't he be in a pscyh ward somwhere under 24 hour observation for his violent behaviour?

The guys is nut!
Last edited by Werd on Sat Dec 20, 2014 7:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Werd
Posts: 9003
Joined: Fri Oct 10, 2014 6:38 am
Contact:

Re: Blast from the hateblogwatchforum past!

Post by Werd » Sat Dec 20, 2014 7:16 pm

Hate Blogger connection to suicide of Treblinka survivor!


Herodotus2012 Sun Mar 18, 2012 4:28 pm
Dearest forum members,

In the Treblinka Model Thread http://hateblogwatch.nazihunter.net/for ... p?f=3&t=23

I raised the discussion about the unfortunate suicide of Treblinka survivor Richard Glazar back in 1998. What I had learned through correspondence with those in the know, was that Michael Peters made his intentions of mass producing copies of the model for commercial sale known to Glazar. This did not sit well with Glazar who had innocently provided historical background on Treblinka to Michael Peters for posterities sake. However Michael Peters cared little for posterity, he was in it for the money, and he needed Glazars' name to lend credibility to his venture, (Peters later applied the same slimy tactic with Chris Webb's ARC site).

When Glazar learned the truth he became distraught, it was a tough period in his life, he had just recently lost his wife, and his disgust at the notion of German national making money off the horrors of Treblinka was too much for him to take, the scam removed the last vestiges of his will to live and he took his own life.

Subsequently, Michael Peters went on to complete the model which he ended up selling for big money to a Jewish organization.

Note about Michael Peters:

Michael Peters is the man who launched a counterfeit copy of Chris Webb's ARC site http://www.deathcamps.org, this illegal site was fully supported by all of the Holocaust Controversies hate blog members (Nick Terry, Sergey Romanov, Roberto Muehlenkamp, etc). These were the same individuals who publicly stated that MP was a "good guy" and that his illegal website was the one that people should support, instead of Chris Webb's genuine site that had been online for 10 years. Needless to say, the Michael Peters illegal version was yanked from the Internet and Peters was put out of business. There are many more MP incidents we can go into that would make most sick to their stomach, however these are the ones most closely related to the Treblinka Model matter.

Michael Peters posts on RODOH under the pseudonym "HANS" but he has gone by names such as Andy Schmidt, Fritz the Rat, just to name a few...

There is much more to this story than what I have summarized above, and if forum members want me to author a more detailed narrative of what exactly happened, then I am more than willing to do so.

IPT Posted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 4:29 pm
HANS/Michel Peters is also the guy who supplies Muehlenkamp with all the ARC photos and materials he robbed from Webb when the deathcamps.org website was vandalized back in 2006! However you will never hear Terry, Muehlenkamp, Romanov and Mathis ever fess up, or be truthful.


Muehlenkamp once asked why does Hate Blog Watch exist? Our response -- To put an end to the pain and suffering the HolocaustControversies.blogspot hate blog has caused to Holocaust victims, survivors and their families!

Roberto loves to down play the damage he does! Why? Because he's sick. He suffers from an severe psychosis and bi-polar, agitated depression. He is not well, but at least he has the excuse of being a nutter! What excuse do Romanov, Terry, Mathis, and Peters have for being caught up in such nonsense?
Nuance Posted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 4:30 pm
Mr. Herodotus

This is beyond shameful. I can't imagine someone being so cold-hearted as to misguide a Death camp survivor simply to pursue their own financial gain.

Unquestioningly this is the most unfortunate outcome that could ever happen and truly breaks my heart.
Duke Umeroffen-IDIOT Posted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 4:59 pm
So now you begrudge the man a little capitalism? I thought you Yanks were big on that?

Werd
Posts: 9003
Joined: Fri Oct 10, 2014 6:38 am
Contact:

Re: Blast from the hateblogwatchforum past!

Post by Werd » Sat Dec 20, 2014 7:17 pm

HateBloggers Nick Terry & Sergey Romanov, debaters, deniers?

real history PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 4:38 pm
Repost]

For those who have been following our awareness campaign to "out" the documented hate bloggers Nick Terry and Sergey Romanov the question continually arises as to why do these two despicable hate bloggers claim to be debunking Holocaust denial claims in one paragraph, then attack Jews, Holocaust memorial websites in the next.

Are the Nick Terry hate blogs the latest form of anti-Semitism? Its self evident the stupidity of arguing with Holocaust deniers so why does Sergey Romanov who claims to be a genius bother with it? Does it make sense?

We don't believe it does make sense. In fact we believe its a sham. The entire Nick Terrn holocaustcontroversies hate blog is a fraud. These are not debunkers of revisionism. They are sadistic cruel individuals who revel in the pleasure of discussing the grisly details of the way millions of Jews were murdered during the holocaust.

They have even been accused of being potential neo-Nazi's as can be read here: Nick Terry and Sergey Romanov as SS sleeper agents !

There are thousands of posts exposing the hatred put forth by Nick Terry and Sergey Romanov! Any Google search on the Internet will yield tons of results.

You will find news of Holocaust websites attacked by the Nick Terry Team, you will see posts about how they were banned from some website: Nick Terry and Sergey Romanov Banned, you will find petitions raised against them asking why Exeter University in the UK would promote Nick Terry Hate blogs.

You will find discussions on forums raising questions as to why the USHMM would fund Nick Terry and his role at the Sorbonne conference evidence of how they had entire threads censored and banned from forums: Nick Terry promotes censorship at RODOH .

You might even run across some hilarious posts showing how Nick Terry an instructor at Exeter University and USHMM's Fallen Fellow sent a begging letter to Google and other sites asking that the awareness campaign against them be censored, see Suntzu's repost in this thread: Nick Terry early attempts to force YUKU censorship of HBW

No matter how Sergey Romanov or Nick Terry attempt to spin their activities, its plain to see they both border on the psychotic and have done nothing but cause harm to Holocaust remembrance.

Do you think they are legitimate debaters? Or subversive neo-Nazi kooks?

User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 26822
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: Blast from the hateblogwatchforum past!

Post by Nessie » Sun Dec 21, 2014 10:56 am

A shocking revelation of how people who do not have the evidence to back up their claims resort to hurling abuse. Well done Werd for exposing how sick some have become when debating the Holocaust.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

Werd
Posts: 9003
Joined: Fri Oct 10, 2014 6:38 am
Contact:

Re: Blast from the hateblogwatchforum past!

Post by Werd » Sun Dec 21, 2014 8:44 pm

Posts: 1
(22-Apr-2012 03:35:21)
So I just stopped by to note three things. I will not be responding to anyone here or posting here again, so do with that what you want.

(1) When I moderated my own sub-forum at RODOH, I was able to collect the IP numbers of the visitors. I assume that capability still exists.

(2) If Carmelo wants to threaten me, my livelihood, whatever, let him. There's enough material on him out there in the world to make his word worth less than nothing.

(3) His mom's a nice lady.
Kind of makes Andy Mathis seem a little less than honest about his claim that he never did so, now doesn't it? I bet he rues the day that topic made it to the waybackmachine internet archive. I bet he rues the day that the hateblogwatch team decided to start backing everything up. I bet he is quaking in his boots over the eventual re-launch of the hateblogwatch forum.

aemathisphd
Posts: 823
Joined: Fri Sep 14, 2012 9:40 pm
Contact:

Re: Blast from the hateblogwatchforum past!

Post by aemathisphd » Mon Dec 22, 2014 3:55 am

Werd wrote:
Posts: 1
(22-Apr-2012 03:35:21)
So I just stopped by to note three things. I will not be responding to anyone here or posting here again, so do with that what you want.

(1) When I moderated my own sub-forum at RODOH, I was able to collect the IP numbers of the visitors. I assume that capability still exists.

(2) If Carmelo wants to threaten me, my livelihood, whatever, let him. There's enough material on him out there in the world to make his word worth less than nothing.

(3) His mom's a nice lady.
Kind of makes Andy Mathis seem a little less than honest about his claim that he never did so, now doesn't it? I bet he rues the day that topic made it to the waybackmachine internet archive. I bet he rues the day that the hateblogwatch team decided to start backing everything up. I bet he is quaking in his boots over the eventual re-launch of the hateblogwatch forum.
Yeah, really quaking.

That I had access to IP numbers and could collect them doesn't mean that I did.

Werd
Posts: 9003
Joined: Fri Oct 10, 2014 6:38 am
Contact:

Re: Blast from the hateblogwatchforum past!

Post by Werd » Fri Feb 20, 2015 12:58 am

Just like a Talmudic Jew, you split hairs (which is acceptable) in order to trick us into thinking you never did. I bet you did. If not you, then certainly your compatriate, Sergy Romanov.

http://holocaustcontroversies.blogspot. ... -part.html
The Black Rabbit of Inlé said..

...

"Andrew, Roberto and I were kicking CODOH asses until we were simply banned."
http://holocaustcontroversies.blogspot. ... le-of.html

I also see from that thread that Sergey Romanov publishes IP addresses of people who visit your site!
http://holocaustcontroversies.blogspot. ... le-of.html
Sergey Romanov said

And here's today's info about our anonymous scumbag:

"Host Name ip68-224-203-231.ri.ri.cox.net
IP Address 68.224.203.231
Country United States
Region Connecticut
City Enfield
ISP Cox Communications
Returning Visits 3
Visit Length 3 hours 56 mins 8 secs"

I'm glad you're interested in our site enough to have spent at least 4 hours reading it, dumbo!

:-))
Sunday, September 03, 2006 4:58:00 pm
And another.
Sergey Romanov said

PS: here's a clue, genius: if you don't know how to use Anonymouse properly, don't.

"Referring Link http://anonymouse.org/anonwww.html
Host Name ip68-224-203-231.ri.ri.cox.net
IP Address 68.224.203.231
Country United States
Region Connecticut
City Enfield
ISP Cox Communications
Returning Visits 5
Visit Length 22 mins 16 secs
VISITOR SYSTEM SPECS
Browser MSIE 6.0
Operating System Windows XP
Resolution 1280x1024
Javascript Enabled

Navigation PathDate Time WebPage
4th September 2006 01:29:15 anonymouse.org/cgi-bin/anon-www.cgi/http://holocaustcontroversies.b ... le-of.html
anonymouse.org/anonwww.html
4th September 2006 01:51:31 anonymouse.org/cgi-bin/anon-www.cgi/http://holocaustcontroversies.b ... le-of.html
anonymouse.org/anonwww.html"


:-)))))
Sunday, September 03, 2006 11:08:00 pm
You know, the same Sergy Romanov who was caught lying about a Wiernik translation...
viewtopic.php?p=54525#p54525
Nessie tried to defend it, but failed miserably.
viewtopic.php?p=54569#p54569
Last edited by Werd on Fri Feb 20, 2015 8:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 26822
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: Blast from the hateblogwatchforum past!

Post by Nessie » Fri Feb 20, 2015 6:17 pm

Werd wrote:........
You know, the same Sergy Romanov who was caught lying about a Wiernik translation...

viewtopic.php?p=54525#p54525

Nessie tried to defend it, but failed miserably.
viewtopic.php?p=54569#p54569
What I said was "I am commenting on what Kues has written. I am aware it is disputed. Is there are corrected version or is it still in dispute?" which you have misrepresented as me defending Romanov. That will be you caught out lying and failing miserably to back up your strawman claim.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest