Statistical Mechanic slanders RODOH users!

This board is open for all subject matters. Post information and discussion materials about open-debate and censorship on other boards (including this one) here. Memory Hole 2 is a RODOH subforum for alternate perspectives.
User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 28868
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: Statistical Mechanic slanders RODOH users!

Post by Nessie »

BRoI has just gone down my estimation.

http://rodoh.info/forum/viewtopic.php?f ... 963#p51428

There is no denier/revisionist operating on any forum who is capable of putting together an argument devoid of logical fallacies in a civil manner.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.


Would you like to financially contribute to the upkeep of RODOH, kindly contact Scott Smith. All contributions are welcome!


User avatar
Scott
Site Admin
Posts: 2349
Joined: Tue May 15, 2012 2:43 am
Location: USA, West of the Pecos
Contact:

Re: Statistical Mechanic slanders RODOH users!

Post by Scott »

Nessie wrote: BRoI has just gone down my estimation.

http://rodoh.info/forum/viewtopic.php?f ... 963#p51428

There is no denier/revisionist operating on any forum who is capable of putting together an argument devoid of logical fallacies in a civil manner.
Well, that's what you say but your laundry list of Denier/Revisionist fallacies is pretty much B.S.

The problem is that not everybody has endless time to address it all, essentially one giant straw-man argument.

;)

“Now we have forced Hitler to war so he no longer can peacefully annihilate one piece of the Treaty of Versailles after the other.”
~ Major General J.F.C. Fuller,
historian – England

User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 28868
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: Statistical Mechanic slanders RODOH users!

Post by Nessie »

Scott wrote:
Nessie wrote: BRoI has just gone down my estimation.

http://rodoh.info/forum/viewtopic.php?f ... 963#p51428

There is no denier/revisionist operating on any forum who is capable of putting together an argument devoid of logical fallacies in a civil manner.
Well, that's what you say but your laundry list of Denier/Revisionist fallacies is pretty much B.S.

The problem is that not everybody has endless time to address it all, essentially one giant straw-man argument.

;)
I constantly evidence the logical fallacies used by denier/revisionists. If you think what I say is a logical fallacy is not, evidence your claim please.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

User avatar
been-there
Propositions Moderator
Posts: 9227
Joined: Tue Apr 30, 2013 8:59 am
Contact:

Re: Statistical Mechanic slanders RODOH users!

Post by been-there »

Nessie wrote:
Scott wrote:
Nessie wrote: There is no denier/revisionist operating on any forum who is capable of putting together an argument devoid of logical fallacies in a civil manner.
Well, that's what you say but your laundry list of Denier/Revisionist fallacies is pretty much B.S.
The problem is that not everybody has endless time to address it all, essentially one giant straw-man argument.
;)
I constantly evidence the logical fallacies used by denier/revisionists. If you think what I say is a logical fallacy is not, evidence your claim please.
1.You demonstrated here that you do not understand what a strawman argument is:
2. You hypocritically misuse and accuse people of "poisoning the well" too many times to need one example.
"Poisoning the well" is pre-emptive or retrospective type of ad hominem, to avoid dealing with the factual content of the arguments being made.
Wiki definition: "If Adam tells Bob, 'Chris is a fascist so don't listen to him', then Adam has committed the fallacy of poisoning the well".
E.g. this topic thread is ironically just one of your milder examples of it: "The denier/revisionist side over all spouts forth a message that is anti-Semitic and/or racist."

Obviously it makes no difference if the argument is made by a racist or not, to whether Kaltenbrunner really would and could have ordered executions in a non-existent operable Dachau gas-chamber.

This has been explained to you before, yet you persist in this hypocrisy of poisoning of the well with ad hominem 'anti-semite' 'denier' accusations that avoid the factual arguments being made:

Nessie wrote:It is not an ad hom to point out the anti-semitism that exists in denier/revisionism. It is important as it shows its bias and agenda, which is not to look for the truth, it is to try and excuse the Nazis and deny the Holocaust. Denier/revisionist who cherry pick evidence and rely on fallacies to make arguments are the ones who are distorting the facts.
Here we have the summary of this attempt at avoidance of the actual forensic evidence.
Q. What happens if anyone dares present arguments supported by empirical research that contradicts the currently accepted 'Holocaust' narrative?
A. They are dismissed as having a "biased" and "anti-semitic agenda" and are demonised as "trying to excuse the Nazis and denying 'THE Holocaust". :roll:

Which is obviously a closed and circular, self-referential method of fallacious reasoning.

But obviously certain facts remain facts regardless of whether the ones presenting them are "biased, anti-semitic, nazi-apologist H-deniers" or are "pro-zionist, hasbara trolls". They remain self-evident facts regardless of who is presenting them.
To dismiss them, not "trust" them or deny them because of 'who' is presenting them is a fallacious ad hominem argument.[/url]
"When people who are honestly mistaken learn the truth,
they either cease being mistaken
or they cease being honest"
-- Anonymous

User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 28868
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: Statistical Mechanic slanders RODOH users!

Post by Nessie »

been-there wrote:.........
1.You demonstrated here that you do not understand what a strawman argument is:
You have quoted out of context to create that supposed strawman. That was explained to at the time. Your attempt to evidence a fallacy by me is by using one yourself! Try and evidence your claim by quoting the whole of what I said.

been-there wrote:2. You hypocritically misuse and accuse people of "poisoning the well" too many times to need one example.
"Poisoning the well" is pre-emptive or retrospective type of ad hominem, to avoid dealing with the factual content of the arguments being made.
Wiki definition: "If Adam tells Bob, 'Chris is a fascist so don't listen to him', then Adam has committed the fallacy of poisoning the well".
E.g. this topic thread is ironically just one of your milder examples of it: "The denier/revisionist side over all spouts forth a message that is anti-Semitic and/or racist."

Obviously it makes no difference if the argument is made by a racist or not, to whether Kaltenbrunner really would and could have ordered executions in a non-existent operable Dachau gas-chamber.

This has been explained to you before, yet you persist in this hypocrisy of poisoning of the well with ad hominem 'anti-semite' 'denier' accusations that avoid the factual arguments being made:

Nessie wrote:It is not an ad hom to point out the anti-semitism that exists in denier/revisionism. It is important as it shows its bias and agenda, which is not to look for the truth, it is to try and excuse the Nazis and deny the Holocaust. Denier/revisionist who cherry pick evidence and rely on fallacies to make arguments are the ones who are distorting the facts.
Here we have the summary of this attempt at avoidance of the actual forensic evidence.
Q. What happens if anyone dares present arguments supported by empirical research that contradicts the currently accepted 'Holocaust' narrative?
A. They are dismissed as having a "biased" and "anti-semitic agenda" and are demonised as "trying to excuse the Nazis and denying 'THE Holocaust". :roll:

Which is obviously a closed and circular, self-referential method of fallacious reasoning.

But obviously certain facts remain facts regardless of whether the ones presenting them are "biased, anti-semitic, nazi-apologist H-deniers" or are "pro-zionist, hasbara trolls". They remain self-evident facts regardless of who is presenting them.
To dismiss them, not "trust" them or deny them because of 'who' is presenting them is a fallacious ad hominem argument.[/url]
If someone continually makes anti-semitic posts and that is pointed out and used as evidence of their bias, that is not poisoning of the well. Take the Wiki example that you used

"If Adam tells Bob, "Chris is a fascist so don't listen to him", then Adam has committed the fallacy of poisoning the well; if Bob takes Adam's advice then he is also a victim of the fallacy of poisoning the well. Assuming that Chris isn't merely going to tell Bob that he isn't a fascist then there is a fallacy because it is irrelevant to the cogency of Chris' argument(s) whether he is or isn't a fascist. It is possible to be a fascist and also to have cogent arguments on some arbitrary matter, e.g. Chris may wish to persuade Bob that the Earth is not flat; being a fascist does not preclude the possibility of having a cogent argument that the Earth is not flat."

Chris' fascism is irrelevant to his argument over the earth being flat. That is why it is used as an example of poisoning the well. However, if Chris was to argue that fascism is brilliant and communism is terrible, it is worth noting he may be biased as he is a fascist. However, it is of course possible to a strong supporter of something and not be biased. You have to look at the argument and the bias of the person.

If we were to have a debate about transport police in the Netherlands and I brought up your anti-semitism, that would be a clear poisoning of the well. In a debate about the Holocaust your anti-semitism is very relevant as it shows you are prone to bias. The same is true for Nazi apologist and racist. However, if you were to produce a well argued case for the Holocaust as not being as the orthodox history has it, you could be biased and correct. But you cannot, as has been repeatedly explained to you because you cherry pick evidence amongst other flaws.

BRoI does not show anti-semitism and his arguments are put together and evidenced way better than yours.

Your misunderstanding of poisoning of the well is why you cannot show any examples by me despite your claim I have used such "too many times to need one example."
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

User avatar
been-there
Propositions Moderator
Posts: 9227
Joined: Tue Apr 30, 2013 8:59 am
Contact:

Re: Statistical Mechanic slanders RODOH users!

Post by been-there »

Nessie wrote:
been-there wrote:2. You hypocritically misuse and accuse people of "poisoning the well" too many times to need one example.
"Poisoning the well" is pre-emptive or retrospective type of ad hominem, to avoid dealing with the factual content of the arguments being made.
E.g. this topic thread is ironically just one of your milder examples of it:
Obviously it makes no difference if the argument is made by a racist or not, to whether Kaltenbrunner really would and could have ordered executions in a non-existent operable Dachau gas-chamber.

This has been explained to you before, yet you persist in this hypocrisy of poisoning of the well with ad hominem 'anti-semite' 'denier' accusations that avoid the factual arguments being made:

Nessie wrote:It is not an ad hom to point out the anti-semitism that exists in denier/revisionism. It is important as it shows its bias and agenda, which is not to look for the truth, it is to try and excuse the Nazis and deny the Holocaust. Denier/revisionist who cherry pick evidence and rely on fallacies to make arguments are the ones who are distorting the facts.
Here we have the summary of this attempt at avoidance of the actual forensic evidence.
...obviously certain facts remain facts regardless of whether the ones presenting them are "biased, anti-semitic, nazi-apologist H-deniers" or are "pro-zionist, hasbara trolls". They remain self-evident facts regardless of who is presenting them.
To dismiss them, not "trust" them or deny them because of 'who' is presenting them is a fallacious ad hominem argument.[/url]
If someone continually makes anti-semitic posts and that is pointed out and used as evidence of their bias, that is not poisoning of the well...
Your misunderstanding of poisoning of the well is why you cannot show any examples by me despite your claim I have used such "too many times to need one example."
I just gave you three. :roll:
"When people who are honestly mistaken learn the truth,
they either cease being mistaken
or they cease being honest"
-- Anonymous

User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 28868
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: Statistical Mechanic slanders RODOH users!

Post by Nessie »

been-there wrote:........ I just gave you three. :roll:
And I have explained to you how my comments are not poisoning of the well as I can show bias and a badly argued case. I also explained how that applies to you but not BRoI. :roll:
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

User avatar
Ante Semitić
The Connoisseur
Posts: 2191
Joined: Tue Jan 14, 2014 11:36 am
Location: In Da Komplex
Contact:

Re: Statistical Mechanic slanders RODOH users!

Post by Ante Semitić »

Good grief. Nessie............well, for once I don’t even feel like making a crematorium of a gas chamber. So I’ll leave it at that.

Look, the guys who run this board clearly do not condone my attempts to inform goyim about the crimes of jews — such as chooching baby pant antlers and having been the world’s worst murderers in recorded history (all truth) - with more, a list that would fill an entire library the size of nine very large football stadiums. Why else do you think they confined me to the ‘Siberian Exile’? They clearly wanted the rest of the board to be free from any content that is off topic to lolercaust.

Clearly I made a crematorium out of a gas chamber, after all. But at least mine is real and does exist, unlike the other(s). You are probably just mad that you repeatedly have your hooknose broken in debate with the goyim here. I do not ever think I’ve seen you admit to being wrong. This is all to typical to people who believe in this stupid lulzercaust crap. It’s a shit story without foundation and you know this, you probably don’t believe much (if anything) of it anyway.
It is you and your cohorts who has an agenda, to try and uphold a hateful, stupid and shitty lie.

Shame on you!
Tactical sperm incoming! Run this way or die.
Sponsored by ‘Hackenholt Racing Engines’.
Live Young Or Die Trying
Ich bin was ich bin. Und das gedenke ich zu bleiben.

User avatar
Charles Traynor
Posts: 3054
Joined: Fri Jun 15, 2012 8:53 pm
Contact:

Re: Statistical Mechanic slanders RODOH users!

Post by Charles Traynor »

Nessie wrote:
Charles Traynor wrote: .......
Nessie wrote:The denier/revisionist side over all spouts forth a message that is anti-Semitic and/or racist. Some try and hide it but many, for example Charles Traynor are open about it.
Show me where I have made anti-Semitic posts in the holocaust forum! DC has been very severe in his treatment of those who have tried it on there in order to keep the discussion civil and fair for all. He even gave one of the world's leading revisionists a ban because of anti-Semitic rhetoric. I am only listed in the bad boys topic once, and that is for a rant against paedophiles who voted for Tony Blair and Nu Labour in 1997 because they wanted UK laws changed to allow them to sodomize children.

Nessie shows his true colours on the heavily censored SSF where the alleged rapist Dr. Michael Shermer is still held in high esteem by all (including it would seem Nessie and Statistical Mechanic).

.....
I said anti-Semitic/racist. Here you are being racist

http://rodoh.info/forum/viewtopic.php?f ... cks#p50264

"Blacks are genetically incapable of living within an ordered and civilized society built by Whites"

Here you are being anti-Semitic

http://rodoh.info/forum/viewtopic.php?f ... 400#p51324

"DasPrussian's foul-mouthed diatribe combined bestial thoughts (in what is supposed to be a relaxed fun topic) reveal him for what he really is...An evil Jew."
I said show me where I have made racist or anti-Semitic posts in THE HOLOCAUST FORUM!

Charles Traynor: "Blacks are genetically incapable of living within an ordered and civilized society built by Whites".

The above is not racism; it is a proven fact! This quote was taken from a discussion in The Lounge.

Charles Traynor: "DasPrussian's foul-mouthed diatribe combined bestial thoughts (in what is supposed to be a relaxed fun topic) reveal him for what he really is...An evil Jew."

Are you now suggesting members of God's chosen people cannot be evil? This quote was cherry picked from Siberian Exile where you know full well flaming and trolling are the norm.


The Moderators here have bent over backwards to accommodate exterminationist posters. Unfortunately you guys are more interested in trolling than real open debate as is evidenced by the following:
Statistical Mechanic wrote:Option #3 has the additional downside of pulling us into a well-known sewer - a moderating team heavily stacked with deniers, which has allowed, for example, one of its denier moderators to post personal information about a poster who had chosen to keep his/her location, employment, etc confidential.
The Moderator in question in this case was new to the job and made an error of judgement. We are all human and make mistakes from time to time. I looked this incident up in the Bad Boys topic and noted that DC did ban this particular Mod for a short time.

The funny thing about this incident is that the individual who was apparently 'outed' by our Mod is very well known within the holohoax enthusiast community and posts under his own name at the HC site. In short, everyone already knew who this fellow was and the location of his workplace. What really appears to have bothered him and SM was that his colleagues or students might have come across his foul-mouthed trolling posts here at RODOH and seen the real him.

The HC crew bring enough shame and disrepute upon themselves without any help from revisionists.
Kitty Hart-Moxon (1998): "Believe me, I came into Auschwitz in a much worse condition than I actually left it."

User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 28868
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: Statistical Mechanic slanders RODOH users!

Post by Nessie »

Charles Traynor wrote:........

I said show me where I have made racist or anti-Semitic posts in THE HOLOCAUST FORUM!

Charles Traynor: "Blacks are genetically incapable of living within an ordered and civilized society built by Whites".

The above is not racism; it is a proven fact! This quote was taken from a discussion in The Lounge.

Charles Traynor: "DasPrussian's foul-mouthed diatribe combined bestial thoughts (in what is supposed to be a relaxed fun topic) reveal him for what he really is...An evil Jew."

Are you now suggesting members of God's chosen people cannot be evil? This quote was cherry picked from Siberian Exile where you know full well flaming and trolling are the norm.
Thankyou for further evidencing your anti-Semitism and racism.
Charles Traynor wrote:The Moderators here have bent over backwards to accommodate exterminationist posters. Unfortunately you guys are more interested in trolling than real open debate as is evidenced by the following:
Statistical Mechanic wrote:Option #3 has the additional downside of pulling us into a well-known sewer - a moderating team heavily stacked with deniers, which has allowed, for example, one of its denier moderators to post personal information about a poster who had chosen to keep his/her location, employment, etc confidential.
The Moderator in question in this case was new to the job and made an error of judgement. We are all human and make mistakes from time to time. I looked this incident up in the Bad Boys topic and noted that DC did ban this particular Mod for a short time.

The funny thing about this incident is that the individual who was apparently 'outed' by our Mod is very well known within the holohoax enthusiast community and posts under his own name at the HC site. In short, everyone already knew who this fellow was and the location of his workplace. What really appears to have bothered him and SM was that his colleagues or students might have come across his foul-mouthed trolling posts here at RODOH and seen the real him.

The HC crew bring enough shame and disrepute upon themselves without any help from revisionists.
This place is open to a debate, so the moderating team needs people like me to come and debate. That SM and others have been driven off by the abuse hurled at them is not surprising. Frustrations boil over and people who do not rely on using abuse will often end up reacting badly.

Here the denier/revisionist side's idea of a debate is logical fallacies, racism, anti-Semitism and in generic's case, complete lunacy. On CODOH it is logical fallacies and censorship. On The Skeptic it is given over to David, liar and regurgitator of the same basic points time after time. JREF has ground to a halt.

The denier/revisionists have failed on forums to put together a polite, well argued and evidenced case that is not riddled with anti-Semitic and racism comment. It is not slander when it is true.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests