Judaism is Racism!

This board is open for all subject matters. Post information and discussion materials about open-debate and censorship on other boards (including this one) here. Memory Hole 2 is a RODOH subforum for alternate perspectives.
Friedrich Paul Berg

Judaism is Racism!

Post by Friedrich Paul Berg » Sat Feb 15, 2014 3:27 am

Judaism is Racism! If you are against racism, you must be anti-Semitic as well.

Nearly everyone on the planet was racist a few decades ago, myself included--but we have matured and learned to respect our fellow man, generally, regardless of race. Jews, however, have managed to protect themselves as a group from this social revolution playing their holocaust card in every way possible. Without the holocaust hoax, they are doomed as a race. For them, the holocaust hoax is an existential issue.

Shimon Perez, former Israeli Prime Minister and a Nobel prize winner, has often said that Israel must always maintain a Jewish majority. The Palestinian numbers within any state of Israel must always be controlled. Just try to imagine such a program espoused anywhere else on the planet by any other ethnic group. Calls of "racism" would follow instantly--and rightly so.

So, if you are opposed to racism, then that is just one more reason to oppose the holocaust hoax as well. The holocaust hoax is just a tool of Jewish racism--no doubt, its most powerful tool. Nothing good comes from it. The worst that may come from it is a nuclear world war to defend Israel from people who merely want their land back.

Friedrich Paul Berg

Learn everything at: http://www.nazigassings.com
Nazi Gassings Never Happened! Niemand wurde vergast!

Blogbuster

Re: Judaism is Racism!

Post by Blogbuster » Sat Feb 15, 2014 3:40 am

Friedrich Paul Berg wrote:Judaism is Racism! If you are against racism, you must be anti-Semitic as well.

Nearly everyone on the planet was racist a few decades ago, myself included--but we have matured and learned to respect our fellow man, generally, regardless of race. Jews, however, have managed to protect themselves as a group from this social revolution playing their holocaust card in every way possible. Without the holocaust hoax, they are doomed as a race. For them, the holocaust hoax is an existential issue.

Shimon Perez, former Israeli Prime Minister and a Nobel prize winner, has often said that Israel must always maintain a Jewish majority. The Palestinian numbers within any state of Israel must always be controlled. Just try to imagine such a program espoused anywhere else on the planet by any other ethnic group. Calls of "racism" would follow instantly--and rightly so.

So, if you are opposed to racism, then that is just one more reason to oppose the holocaust hoax as well. The holocaust hoax is just a tool of Jewish racism--no doubt, its most powerful tool. Nothing good comes from it. The worst that may come from it is a nuclear world war to defend Israel from people who merely want their land back.

Friedrich Paul Berg

Learn everything at: http://www.nazigassings.com

Berg,
Lets say you are right and Jews are racist, who cares? Why would you care if they are, a bit obsessive of you dont you think?
Blogbuster

Get the facts about the strange phenomenon of Holocaust hate blogging!
http://rodoh.info/forum/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=667

http://hateblogwatch.nazihunter.net/forum

Friedrich Paul Berg

Post by Friedrich Paul Berg » Sat Feb 15, 2014 4:37 am

So why do you care, blogbuster? Why do you care what I care about?

If we have more wars to make a racist state secure, perhaps even a nuclear war, that will be extremely important.

Friedrich Paul Berg

Learn everything at http://www.nazigassings.com

Blogbuster

Post by Blogbuster » Sat Feb 15, 2014 4:46 am

Friedrich Paul Berg wrote:So why do you care, blogbuster? Why do you care what I care about?

If we have more wars to make a racist state secure, perhaps even a nuclear war, that will be extremely important.

Friedrich Paul Berg

Learn everything at http://www.nazigassings.com
I don't really care, as much as I was curious as to the rational behind the obsession. We've conducted racist wars on native Americans, different nations have enslaved and killed other races, yet you seem focused on only one racial issue.
I found it interesting
Blogbuster

Get the facts about the strange phenomenon of Holocaust hate blogging!
http://rodoh.info/forum/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=667

http://hateblogwatch.nazihunter.net/forum

Cerdic

Post by Cerdic » Sat Feb 15, 2014 7:36 am

So Berg is back to some good old-fashioned Jew baiting because he's run out of arguments. :roll:
„(...) Wenn wir irgendetwas beim Nationalsozialismus anerkennen, dann ist es die Anerkennung, daß ihm zum ersten Mal in der deutschen Politik die restlose Mobilisierung der menschlichen Dummheit gelungen ist.“ Kurt Schumacher 23. Februar 1932

eschoocheschooch

Post by eschoocheschooch » Sat Feb 15, 2014 8:00 am

Cerdic wrote:So Berg is back to some good old-fashioned Jew baiting because he's run out of arguments. :roll:
I administered the coup de grace to his fan system argument a couple of days ago. He has likely been stewing about it ever since.
When I coup de grace'd his diesel argument he returned a few days later with pictures of famous people photoshopped onto a cadavers bum.
"I am on a mission from Judah to enlighten these illuminated types & lucifer told me he wants to bum them"

been-there
Propositions Moderator

Post by been-there » Sat Feb 15, 2014 8:54 am

The state-sponsored racism of a minority of people who currently regard themselves as international Jewry with it's concommitant irrational connection to Israel and Israeli society, who all share an institutionalised victim complex and siege mentality, I also regard as the greatest political obstacle to world peace and stability.
Judaism I also regard as fundamentally racist in its outlook and philosophy. There exists no other religious/social conditiong that comes close.
Last edited by been-there on Sat Feb 15, 2014 9:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
"When people who are honestly mistaken learn the truth,
they either cease being mistaken
or they cease being honest"
-- Anonymous

been-there
Propositions Moderator

Post by been-there » Sat Feb 15, 2014 9:01 am

The United Nations children's agency (UNICEF) last year released a scathing report finding that "children have been threatened with death, physical violence, solitary confinement and sexual assault."

As Four Corners discovered, though, Palestinian children have more to fear than the Israeli army. Reporter John Lyons shows clear evidence that Israeli settlers in the West Bank regularly attack Palestinian school children, knowing the authorities will not intervene. He also discovers there are two legal systems operating. One for Israeli children and one for young Palestinians. It's an impossible situation that may provide temporary security for Israel, but in the long term may well breed a new generation of Palestinians prepared to do anything to gain retribution.

STONE COLD JUSTICE, reported by John Lyons and presented by Kerry O'Brien.
-- Anonymous

eschoocheschooch

Post by eschoocheschooch » Sat Feb 15, 2014 9:26 am

been-there wrote:The state-sponsored racism of a minority of people who currently regard themselves as international Jewry with it's concommitant irrational connection to Israel and Israeli society, who all share an institutionalised victim complex and siege mentality, I also regard as the greatest political obstacle to world peace and stability.
Judaism I also regard as fundamentally racist in its outlook and philosophy. There exists no other religious/social conditiong that comes close.

I think you are a racist
"I am on a mission from Judah to enlighten these illuminated types & lucifer told me he wants to bum them"

been-there
Propositions Moderator

Post by been-there » Sat Feb 15, 2014 11:05 am

eschoocheschooch wrote:
been-there wrote:The state-sponsored racism of a minority of people who currently regard themselves as international Jewry with it's concommitant irrational connection to Israel and Israeli society, who all share an institutionalised victim complex and siege mentality, I also regard as the greatest political obstacle to world peace and stability.
I think you are a racist
Seriously, I would appreciate it if you could try to explain why you think that.
-- Anonymous