JREF (✡) censor Charles Traynor again!

This board is open for all subject matters. Post information and discussion materials about open-debate and censorship on other boards (including this one) here. Memory Hole 2 is a RODOH subforum for alternate perspectives.
Charles Traynor

JREF (✡) censor Charles Traynor again!

Post by Charles Traynor » Mon Oct 01, 2012 8:04 pm

The JREF Administrators have once again revealed their true colours by censoring another of my posts. Despite being a bumbling amateur my texts certainly seem to send some of those crooks and idiots into a blind panic.

Back in late July they didn’t like what I said about the war crimes committed by the British during the liberation of the Bergan-Belsen concentration camp, so they closed their Holohoax thread for a week and censored it. When it reopened it had become a Moderated thread in which every post must be approved by a member of their staff before making it to the open forum (blatant and unashamed censorship).

This time they lost their nerve when I revealed Kitty Hart had been lying about her experiences whilst at Porta Westfalica during her so-called death march from Auschwitz (and if they thought that was bad, they should wait until I get around to revealing my findings about her time at Auschwitz)!

My post on JREF looked very similar to this. The only major difference being that I had removed the picture of Kitty receiving her OBE from Queen Elizabeth II to conform with Jref forum rules on copyright.

All went well at first and my post which carefully followed their rules made it to the open forum (thank you, a JREF Mod with integrity is a rare thing indeed). Unfortunately less than three hours later the first censor showed up and cut away 97% of it leaving only the text now seen below, and link to it on another forum! Two days later yet another idiot going by the name of LashL cut the link whilst bitching my post was too lengthy (LOL! 3 lines in the censored version he decided to censor again). If any of you bother following the link I provide below you will note many multi-screen posts on that page which LashL did not delete!

When the politics (✡) behind JREF are dragged into the cold light of day it is easy to understand why failed exterminationist cowards like Dr. Nick Terry, KentFord9 and NexGen586 would now favour the cosseted JREF forum to real open debate at RODOH when airing their sick political views.

Last edited by Charles Traynor on Mon Oct 01, 2012 8:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kitty Hart-Moxon (1998): "Believe me, I came into Auschwitz in a much worse condition than I actually left it."

Blogbuster

Re: JREF (✡) censor Charles Traynor again!

Post by Blogbuster » Mon Oct 01, 2012 8:06 pm

Charles,
You damn well know that JREF moderators are in the pocket of Nick Terry, just as some "unnamed" moderators here are in the pocket of "dirty" Roberto.

Everyone knows you will recieve no fair treatment when Holocaust Controversies hate bloggers are involved.

Why are you so surprised about being censored by them?
Blogbuster

Get the facts about the strange phenomenon of Holocaust hate blogging!
http://rodoh.info/forum/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=667

http://hateblogwatch.nazihunter.net/forum

Charles Traynor

Post by Charles Traynor » Mon Oct 01, 2012 8:20 pm

Blogbuster wrote:Charles,
You damn well know that JREF moderators are in the pocket of Nick Terry, just as some "unnamed" moderators here are in the pocket of "dirty" Roberto.

Everyone knows you will recieve no fair treatment when Holocaust Controversies hate bloggers are involved.

Why are you so surprised about being censored by them?
BB, I am under no illusions about who the wire pullers behind JREF truly are. My post was merely intended to alert casual surfers finding themselves in this quiet backwater of the Hoax for the first time to the deadly undercurrents that can to be found within the topic. ;)
Kitty Hart-Moxon (1998): "Believe me, I came into Auschwitz in a much worse condition than I actually left it."

Blogbuster

Post by Blogbuster » Mon Oct 01, 2012 8:22 pm

Well coming from the Holocaust believer side of the fence I will concur with part of your assessment.

I will say this, a conspiracy exists, but it's not a Jewish conspiracy its a Holocaust Controversies conspiracy
Blogbuster

Get the facts about the strange phenomenon of Holocaust hate blogging!
http://rodoh.info/forum/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=667

http://hateblogwatch.nazihunter.net/forum