SSF is a FAILED forum!

This board is open for all subject matters. Post information and discussion materials about open-debate and censorship on other boards (including this one) here. Memory Hole 2 is a RODOH subforum for alternate perspectives.
been-there
Propositions Moderator

Re: SSF is a FAILED forum!

Post by been-there » Tue Oct 09, 2018 9:18 pm

StephenP wrote:
Tue Oct 09, 2018 5:03 pm
I don't have as much time to read as I want but I did read Friedlander's "Years of Extermination" and "Ordinary Men." Both were quite informative.

They all know more than I do. I just started researching this a few months back.
The focus of Saul Friedländer books’s is on the sufferings of "the Jews" during WW2. That focus pushes the broader context of events in Europe too far into the background for these books to be accurate history. They become exercises in self-delusion due to the events they purport to elucidate being thereby removed from their proper historical context. This is the basic fault underlying most — if not all — consensus regurgitations of what passes for 'Holocaust' history.

Basically what Friedländer has done is perpetuate the unsubstantiated mythology of a mass-gassing extermination programme by documenting the uncontested development of racist prejudice, persecution and eventual arrest, incarceration, ghettoisation and removing from their homes of people of Jewish ancestry during an increasingly barbaric world war. But nobody with any knowledge of the time denies that THAT occurred.

Therefore, any honest person who genuinely wants to understand what actually occurred to Jews in Europe between 1941 and 1944 needs to read and engage with the alternative research and understanding. Currently that is not only discouraged but is punishable by ostracisation, demonisation, career-destruction, character assassination and even fines and imprisonment. E.g. Monica Schaeffer, Sylvia Stolz, Alison Chabloz, Ursula Haverbeck, etc.

That is anti-intellectual intimidation.
Any society that not only has such thought-crime anti-social behaviour, but boasts of and celebrates it, is in my view a corrupt and/or immature and/or repressive society.

And ironically that type of nationally sanctioned and enforced thought-crime policing is EXACTLY what the 'holocaust' narrative claims to be reminding people should "never" be allowed "again". Can you see the hypocrisy?
"When people who are honestly mistaken learn the truth,
they either cease being mistaken
or they cease being honest"
-- Anonymous

Duke Umeroffen

Post by Duke Umeroffen » Wed Oct 10, 2018 2:42 am

Well but will um this guy ever write some bookie wookie on the subj. of his own, nope. Telling.

Hopefully the Revs now that the Winter is here in the Northern Hemisphere can come up with something that isn't utterly worthless for a change.

Oh!

Easier, ah much easier to slag off other people er what because the ideas basically don't fit with his own deluzions so he gives this wisdom away for free. Before he starts on about other people writing coherent books. I read somewhere - he may consider; his own deluzions

One (1) First the deluzion that gassing is a mythology. Two (2) Second that historians are as obsessed with gassing as he is. They are not. Three (3) Thirdly that whining about being punished for it is old news and pathetic at that, he just sounds like a mad whining child and an ineffectual one at that.

Which is why he's still at rodoh apparently like Berg and the other bozos writing op ed pieces reflecting his reading matter instead and being boring. Attacking books in fact that he could not even BEGIN to write. And never will, Ever. Though Lily might accept some of his scribble at codoh for incoherent histology if he wants to pursue the airing of opinion.

A cursury glance of his reading list will tell and which is his schtick since he avoided being captured by mental health proffessionals in old Bilyati near to Consettshire Puffetwill -

Classic stuff from a resident, some of us especially liked the way that the Statistical Mechanic destroyed his massive delusions about WUF, might be the longest train wreck on rodoh. He ought to read that instead of comforting himself with an imaginary valediction.

Duke.
Viking; North Utsire; South Utsire; Forties; Cromarty; ; Firth; Tyne; Dogger. Fisher; German Bight; Humber; Thames *; Dover;

Nessie

Post by Nessie » Wed Oct 10, 2018 10:37 am

montgomery2 wrote:
Tue Oct 09, 2018 10:17 am
I found that what left S&M at a loss for words was telling him that all his 'supposed' reading was only reinforcing that which he had become convinced of years ago. He knows that he has to fear reading alternative views on the holocuast because he wouldn't be able to handle the questions that would be raised in his own mind.

I'm curiious to see what they will do with themselves now that it's the choir preaching to only the choir. S&M prefers that but some of the others don't and cautiously object to not having anybody to debate with.

And some other observations I'll keep private with you for now in order to see how we can capitalize on their silly attitudes.
He is not interested in alternative views. Like the rest of us, evidence is required. Your time at SSF was spent ignoring and fallaciously trying to dismiss the evidence for the Holocaust. You failed to provide any evidence of an alternative.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

NSDAP

Post by NSDAP » Wed Oct 10, 2018 10:56 am

Nessie wrote:
Wed Oct 10, 2018 10:37 am
You failed to provide any evidence of an alternative.
For one who speaks so much about evidence you rarely give any just talk about it. All just hot wind like some failed bagpipe.
Ich bereure nichts...Arbeit macht frei
Wir glauben an Nationalismus ohne Kapitalismus und Sozialismus ohne Internationalismus

Nessie

Post by Nessie » Wed Oct 10, 2018 11:12 am

NSDAP wrote:
Wed Oct 10, 2018 10:56 am
Nessie wrote:
Wed Oct 10, 2018 10:37 am
You failed to provide any evidence of an alternative.
For one who speaks so much about evidence you rarely give any just talk about it. All just hot wind like some failed bagpipe.
Rubbish. There are numerous threads on this forum where I present evidence.

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

blake121666

Post by blake121666 » Wed Oct 10, 2018 2:09 pm

Duke Umeroffen wrote:
Wed Oct 10, 2018 2:42 am
Well but will um this guy ever write some bookie wookie on the subj. of his own, nope. Telling.

Hopefully the Revs now that the Winter is here in the Northern Hemisphere can come up with something that isn't utterly worthless for a change.

Oh!

Easier, ah much easier to slag off other people er what because the ideas basically don't fit with his own deluzions so he gives this wisdom away for free. Before he starts on about other people writing coherent books. I read somewhere - he may consider; his own deluzions

One (1) First the deluzion that gassing is a mythology. Two (2) Second that historians are as obsessed with gassing as he is. They are not. Three (3) Thirdly that whining about being punished for it is old news and pathetic at that, he just sounds like a mad whining child and an ineffectual one at that.

Which is why he's still at rodoh apparently like Berg and the other bozos writing op ed pieces reflecting his reading matter instead and being boring. Attacking books in fact that he could not even BEGIN to write. And never will, Ever. Though Lily might accept some of his scribble at codoh for incoherent histology if he wants to pursue the airing of opinion.

A cursury glance of his reading list will tell and which is his schtick since he avoided being captured by mental health proffessionals in old Bilyati near to Consettshire Puffetwill -

Classic stuff from a resident, some of us especially liked the way that the Statistical Mechanic destroyed his massive delusions about WUF, might be the longest train wreck on rodoh. He ought to read that instead of comforting himself with an imaginary valediction.

Duke.
Histology? Back to yer booze, Duke!

AirfixGeneral

Post by AirfixGeneral » Thu Oct 11, 2018 10:14 am

been-there wrote:
Tue Oct 09, 2018 9:18 pm
StephenP wrote:
Tue Oct 09, 2018 5:03 pm
I don't have as much time to read as I want but I did read Friedlander's "Years of Extermination" and "Ordinary Men." Both were quite informative.

They all know more than I do. I just started researching this a few months back.
The focus of Saul Friedländer books’s is on the sufferings of "the Jews" during WW2. That focus pushes the broader context of events in Europe too far into the background for these books to be accurate history. They become exercises in self-delusion due to the events they purport to elucidate being thereby removed from their proper historical context. This is the basic fault underlying most — if not all — consensus regurgitations of what passes for 'Holocaust' history.

Basically what Friedländer has done is perpetuate the unsubstantiated mythology of a mass-gassing extermination programme by documenting the uncontested development of racist prejudice, persecution and eventual arrest, incarceration, ghettoisation and removing from their homes of people of Jewish ancestry during an increasingly barbaric world war. But nobody with any knowledge of the time denies that THAT occurred.

Therefore, any honest person who genuinely wants to understand what actually occurred to Jews in Europe between 1941 and 1944 needs to read and engage with the alternative research and understanding. Currently that is not only discouraged but is punishable by ostracisation, demonisation, career-destruction, character assassination and even fines and imprisonment. E.g. Monica Schaeffer, Sylvia Stolz, Alison Chabloz, Ursula Haverbeck, etc.

That is anti-intellectual intimidation.
Any society that not only has such thought-crime anti-social behaviour, but boasts of and celebrates it, is in my view a corrupt and/or immature and/or repressive society.

And ironically that type of nationally sanctioned and enforced thought-crime policing is EXACTLY what the 'holocaust' narrative claims to be reminding people should "never" be allowed "again". Can you see the hypocrisy?
Wow. How mental was that ?

Nessie

Post by Nessie » Thu Oct 11, 2018 10:40 am

been-there wrote:
Tue Oct 09, 2018 9:18 pm

Therefore, any honest person who genuinely wants to understand what actually occurred to Jews in Europe between 1941 and 1944 needs to read and engage with the alternative research and understanding.
The closest to "alternative research", has been the likes of Mattogno, who finds evidence for the Holocaust and then thinks up reasons to disbelieve it. That is very unimpressive. What would be impressive is research that finds evidence which proves no mass gassing. For example, a witness who worked inside TII and assisted hundreds of thousands of people to shower, prior to them all leaving the camp.
Currently that is not only discouraged but is punishable by ostracisation, demonisation, career-destruction, character assassination and even fines and imprisonment. E.g. Monica Schaeffer, Sylvia Stolz, Alison Chabloz, Ursula Haverbeck, etc.
Can you show what "research" they have done? I am particularly interested in any evidence they have found which shows no mass gassings took place.

Trolljegeren

Post by Trolljegeren » Fri Oct 12, 2018 12:52 am

Nessie wrote:
Thu Oct 11, 2018 10:40 am
Can you show what "research" they have done? I am particularly interested in any evidence they have found which shows no mass gassings took place.
I fail to see the point of your question when you clearly dismiss the research done by Germar on the Chemistry of Auschwitz.

Vertu satt við sjálfan þig og helvíti með heiminum

Duke Umeroffen

Post by Duke Umeroffen » Fri Oct 12, 2018 3:06 am

Can't be a failed forum, Nazis don't run all over it like Jo Stalin's smallpox scars for one.
Viking; North Utsire; South Utsire; Forties; Cromarty; ; Firth; Tyne; Dogger. Fisher; German Bight; Humber; Thames *; Dover;