Yet another CODOH Memory Hole Festival (Part 2)

This board is open for all subject matters. Post information and discussion materials about open-debate and censorship on other boards (including this one) here. Memory Hole 2 is a RODOH subforum for alternate perspectives.
Post Reply
Werd
Posts: 5694
Joined: Fri Oct 10, 2014 5:38 am
Contact:

Re: Yet another CODOH Memory Hole Festival (Part 2)

Post by Werd » Tue Feb 13, 2018 2:51 pm

Frankie wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:36 am
NSDAP, Werd, clearly you guys deserve each other. :lol:
NSDAP also was causing problems in my muslim rape/crime topic. He has since apologized and admitted his mistake since reading my sources and other ones. Now he is on board. NSDAP, publishing a private message is not disrespectful or revealing anything personal about me. Let it go. You don't need to be angry about that on my behalf.

Frankie, you didn't answer my question. How is it you were privy to a private conversation Hannover and Germar had about me? Are you sure you're not Hannover? Are you just a CODOH cheerleader and a close friend who gets told everything the minute it happens?
You also didn't answer my other request: ask those in power at CODOH what their proof is that I have tried to ruin anyone's anonymity.

Frankie
Posts: 163
Joined: Fri Jan 05, 2018 1:39 am
Contact:

Re: Yet another CODOH Memory Hole Festival (Part 2)

Post by Frankie » Tue Feb 13, 2018 5:51 pm

Werd,
This forum is proof of your low behavior. You said what you said here.
One will never see that sort of behavior at higher level CODOH.
You are so obsessed about who the CODOH moderator is, or isn't, that you've lost the ability to truly debate.
Who he is or isn't is irrelevant to the specific points of debate. You have allowed yourself to be distracted by the endless trolls of RODOH.
Not too smart, not very goal oriented.

aemathisphd
Posts: 823
Joined: Fri Sep 14, 2012 8:40 pm
Contact:

Re: Yet another CODOH Memory Hole Festival (Part 2)

Post by aemathisphd » Tue Feb 13, 2018 10:38 pm

Frankie wrote:
Fri Jan 26, 2018 11:02 pm
Werd wrote:
Wed Jan 24, 2018 4:45 pm
Fritz,

Germar told me that he doesn't touch CODOH because Hannover is just too heavy handed and he doesn't want to get involved with that.
Except that Hannover is not the moderator.
And both Werd and Berg have been set straight in this thread,
https://forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=7322
name a specific "holocaust" topic censored / banned here
Use of a ridiculous question begging CODOH thread that disproves censorship there + insistence that Hannover isn't the moderator despite CODOH-published material to the contrary = [name]
Last edited by Depth Check on Wed Mar 21, 2018 1:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: name

aemathisphd
Posts: 823
Joined: Fri Sep 14, 2012 8:40 pm
Contact:

Re: Yet another CODOH Memory Hole Festival (Part 2)

Post by aemathisphd » Tue Feb 13, 2018 10:40 pm

Frankie wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2018 5:51 pm
Werd,
This forum is proof of your low behavior. You said what you said here.
One will never see that sort of behavior at higher level CODOH.
You are so obsessed about who the CODOH moderator is, or isn't, that you've lost the ability to truly debate.
Who he is or isn't is irrelevant to the specific points of debate. You have allowed yourself to be distracted by the endless trolls of RODOH.
Not too smart, not very goal oriented.
Deflectionary claims of obsession = [name]
Last edited by Depth Check on Wed Mar 21, 2018 1:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: name

aemathisphd
Posts: 823
Joined: Fri Sep 14, 2012 8:40 pm
Contact:

Re: Yet another CODOH Memory Hole Festival (Part 2)

Post by aemathisphd » Tue Feb 13, 2018 10:40 pm

Frankie wrote:
Tue Jan 30, 2018 7:39 pm
I said you could have easily created a fake link. Pay attention.
It's irrelevant anyway.
You have dodged my link explaining to you that you nor Berg were 'censored'.
here:
https://forum.codoh.com/search.php?keyw ... sf=msgonly
Your point has no merit. Deleting one or two of Berg's obsessive, repetitive, name calling threads is warranted because, well, they are obsessive, repetitive, & name calling, often to an extreme. The subject cyanide explosion has obviously been covered at this forum, what about 86 & 43 results is difficult to understand? And we're certainly not going to discuss it in this thread.
Also, there's plenty of posts here where Berg rants about Leuchter & Faurisson, nobody is protecting them, you're simply ignoring those posts.

See one excellent example here of a thread started by Berg: The SANITY Test! where there's discussion on your non-explosive cyanide assertion AND Faurisson & Leuchter. This thread goes on for 13 pages consisting of 182 posts!

I do not care what you saved, it's certainly no secret or a big deal that participants save posts. In your case it has only revealed the very elements about yourself that you allege of someone else.

Anyway, if you don't accept my response then too bad, that's on you, not me.
I can only suggest that you commiserate with Berg. We're done with this.

Once again, no topic has been censored.
M1
and:
Incorrect, Werd. That topic is covered elsewhere at this forum. Use our search function for Berg Leuchter and see the current 86 results or search cyanide explosion and see the current 43 results.
Whether you 'annihilated' anyone there is beside the point and in checking the discussion I would say that perhaps you are overstating your position. It looks like you did some dodging and strawmaning yourself. Perhaps it's in your best interests to leave a sleeping dog alone, Google's webcache can cut both ways. :) Nonetheless, that topic is and was not censored, period.
Thanks, M1
"Pay attention" = [name]
Last edited by Depth Check on Wed Mar 21, 2018 1:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: name

aemathisphd
Posts: 823
Joined: Fri Sep 14, 2012 8:40 pm
Contact:

Re: Yet another CODOH Memory Hole Festival (Part 2)

Post by aemathisphd » Tue Feb 13, 2018 10:41 pm

Frankie wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:36 am
NSDAP wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2018 5:55 am
They do not have standards, they are simply arrogant. :lol:
And the CODOH Moderator has passed this around about you, from Werd:
NSDAP causing problems on rodoh
Sent: Wed Jan 17, 2018 1:39 am
From: Werd
Recipient: Moderator
Have you noticed this? Take a look. I caught him claiming that Jews were gassed in the AR camps with diesel engines. They weren't poisoned, they were suffocated. And Hitler didn't authorize it. A few renegade Nazis took matters into their own hands. :lol:
He is also denying the Muslim rape crisis in Europe. That's really too much for me. Then again, one of the best revisionists on rodoh, been-there, also does that. I don't know why there are some revisionists and/or white nationalists lick Muslim boots.
NSDAP, Werd, clearly you guys deserve each other. :lol:
LOL emoticon = [name]
Last edited by Depth Check on Wed Mar 21, 2018 1:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: name

Werd
Posts: 5694
Joined: Fri Oct 10, 2014 5:38 am
Contact:

Re: Yet another CODOH Memory Hole Festival (Part 2)

Post by Werd » Wed Feb 14, 2018 3:00 am

Frankie wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2018 5:51 pm
You are so obsessed about who the CODOH moderator is, or isn't, that you've lost the ability to truly debate.
Yes, I know you are refusing to answer my two questions:

1. How is it you were privy to a private conversation Hannover and Germar had about me if you're not actually Hannover?

2. For the Hannover and anyone else like him at CODOH, what their proof is that I have tried to ruin anyone's anonymity?

You don't have to keep telling me.
Who he is or isn't is irrelevant to the specific points of debate.
Yes, I know you are refusing to answer my two questions:

You don't have to keep telling me.

I will take your dodge as a concession to me and therefore my suspicion was correct. You Frankie, ARE Hannover, and you also have no proof that I ever tried to out or harm any revisionist. You have no evidence of that. Just like Hannover on codoh had no evidence to claim I had a second account as 'Revisionist.'

User avatar
NSDAP
Posts: 1062
Joined: Wed Dec 13, 2017 5:33 am

Re: Yet another CODOH Memory Hole Festival (Part 2)

Post by NSDAP » Wed Feb 14, 2018 3:12 am

Werd wrote:
Wed Feb 14, 2018 3:00 am
You Frankie, ARE Hannover, and you also have no proof that I ever tried to out or harm any revisionist.
The Stylometry program we run indicates that Frankies style of writing with Hannovers, syntax and so on correlates the two people together at a probablility of .98. This means there is a 98% chance of the two people being one and the same. I also ran it against Scott's text, my own and Nessie, with the probability of being the same person as .06 .08 and .02. While your post alluded to this and it seems correctly, it was the work of aemathisphd,that identified the stylometric similarities. From there it was a simple matter to identify who Hannover was (was a Librarian the UCLA), photos and address: now we know all about him: basically we still don't care about him or his forum. Until this point I did not know or care who [name] was, (notice simply the similarity of Frankie with [name] in style, even the name has a similar ring) There is a 2% chance the program is in error but it is unlikely. However, my sample size is relatively small, comparing 5 texts (five from Frankie and five from Hannover aka [name] [name]) but the results are compelling to say the least. For those interested you may use a similar program here, and this one is free: we had to pay for ours. :x
Here is an example of how the program works for those interested.
Image
Last edited by Depth Check on Wed Mar 21, 2018 1:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sicherheitszentrale
𝕹𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓𝖆𝖑𝖘𝖔𝖟𝖎𝖆𝖑𝖎𝖘𝖙𝖎𝖘𝖈𝖍𝖊 𝕯𝖊𝖚𝖙𝖘𝖈𝖍𝖊 𝕬𝖗𝖇𝖊𝖎𝖙𝖊𝖗𝖕𝖆𝖗𝖙𝖊𝖎
𝔖𝔱𝔲𝔯𝔪𝔞𝔟𝔱𝔢𝔦𝔩𝔲𝔫𝔤 𝔡𝔢𝔯 𝔑𝔖𝔇𝔄𝔓

aemathisphd
Posts: 823
Joined: Fri Sep 14, 2012 8:40 pm
Contact:

Re: Yet another CODOH Memory Hole Festival (Part 2)

Post by aemathisphd » Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:01 am

You should go over to Unz.com and run this program on posts from “Wally.” Also run it for “Lily” at this forum. Finally, you might want to run it for a letter at this site:

http://dailybruin.com/1998/12/01/letters269/

User avatar
NSDAP
Posts: 1062
Joined: Wed Dec 13, 2017 5:33 am

Re: Yet another CODOH Memory Hole Festival (Part 2)

Post by NSDAP » Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:11 am

aemathisphd wrote:
Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:01 am
You should go over to Unz.com and run this program on posts from “Wally.” Also run it for “Lily” at this forum. Finally, you might want to run it for a letter at this site:

http://dailybruin.com/1998/12/01/letters269/
Thank you, the program I mentioned is free if you wish to use it, or anyone else. Our program is probably more sophisticated, than the free one and we will follow up on your proposal. The fact that the names you mentioned Wally, Lily, Frankie and of course [name], have the endings of the names similar (short syllables that end in an ee sound) indicates that they are potentially one and the same person. I'll have the results here in 24 hours hopefully.
Sicherheitszentrale
𝕹𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓𝖆𝖑𝖘𝖔𝖟𝖎𝖆𝖑𝖎𝖘𝖙𝖎𝖘𝖈𝖍𝖊 𝕯𝖊𝖚𝖙𝖘𝖈𝖍𝖊 𝕬𝖗𝖇𝖊𝖎𝖙𝖊𝖗𝖕𝖆𝖗𝖙𝖊𝖎
𝔖𝔱𝔲𝔯𝔪𝔞𝔟𝔱𝔢𝔦𝔩𝔲𝔫𝔤 𝔡𝔢𝔯 𝔑𝔖𝔇𝔄𝔓

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest