Katyn

Discuss the alleged Nazi genocide or other wartime atrocities without fear of censorship. No bullying of fellow posters is allowed at RODOH. If you can't be civil, please address the argument and not the participants. Do not use disparaging alterations of the user-names of other RODOH posters or their family members. Failure to heed warnings from Moderators will result in a 24 hour ban (or longer if necessary).
Roberto

Re: Katyn

Post by Roberto » Wed Sep 12, 2012 12:13 pm

Friedrich Paul Berg wrote:Muehlenkamp actually wrote the following above:
I check Soviet reports against evidence independent of the Soviets and reasonably conclude that the Soviets were not indulging in propaganda where both sources match.
What a dirty LIAR!

Friedrich Paul Berg
Learn everything athttp://www.nazigassings.com (new window)
Nazi Gassings Never Happened! Niemand wurde vergast!
No, Fredo, I'm not like you. I do just what I say I do, whenever I can.

See examples in the following blogs:

Neither the Soviets nor the Poles have found any mass graves with even only a few thousand bodies …

The Atrocities committed by German-Fascists in the USSR (1)

The Atrocities committed by German-Fascists in the USSR (2)

The Atrocities committed by German-Fascists in the USSR (3)

Friedrich Paul Berg yelled for "PHOTOS photos of gassing victims"...
Last edited by Roberto on Wed Sep 12, 2012 12:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Denial of generally known historical facts should not be punishable. For those who maintain, for instance, that Germany did not take part in World War I or that Adenauer fought at Issus in 333, their own stupidity is punishment enough. The same should apply to the denial of the horrors and crimes of the recent German past.
~ A German jurist by the name of Baumann in the German juridical magazine NJW, quoted in: Bailer-Galanda/Benz/Neugebauer (ed.), Die Auschwitzleugner, Berlin 1996, page 261 (my translation).

Roberto

Post by Roberto » Wed Sep 12, 2012 12:15 pm

neugierig wrote:Yes Fritz, that he is.

Regards
Wilf
I'm used to freaking Fredo calling me a "dirty liar" and other names, because everything he doesn't like is a "lie" to the old fart and he was never able to control his hysteria, just like his beloved Führer.

But I didn't expect you to sink to the same depths of imbecility, Mr. Heink.
Denial of generally known historical facts should not be punishable. For those who maintain, for instance, that Germany did not take part in World War I or that Adenauer fought at Issus in 333, their own stupidity is punishment enough. The same should apply to the denial of the horrors and crimes of the recent German past.
~ A German jurist by the name of Baumann in the German juridical magazine NJW, quoted in: Bailer-Galanda/Benz/Neugebauer (ed.), Die Auschwitzleugner, Berlin 1996, page 261 (my translation).

neugierig

Post by neugierig » Wed Sep 12, 2012 3:20 pm

On second though, calling you a liar was too harsh, Herr Muehlenkamp, and I apologize.

I don't think you are a liar, you seem to however believe in the story you are propagating and defending. And that presents a problem for me, for how can anyone familiar with this new religious Dogma called "The Holocaust" take it for fact? Do all the impossibilities and the total lack of any substantial evidence not make you sit back, Herr Muehlenkamp?

I can understand Mary SUV and Joe six pack believing what they are told, but you, Herr Muehlenkamp, come across as someone able to read and write. So what is it?

Regards
Wilf
Ohne Meinungsfreiheit gibt es keine Freiheit (frei nach I. Kant)

Roberto

Post by Roberto » Wed Sep 12, 2012 7:24 pm

neugierig wrote:On second though, calling you a liar was too harsh, Herr Muehlenkamp, and I apologize.
Apology accepted.
neugierig wrote:I don't think you are a liar, you seem to however believe in the story you are propagating and defending.
Well you certainly do, Mr. Heink. I for my part don't have to believe in anything. Belief (or shall we say faith) is only necessary when there's no evidence supporting one's notions. Which is your problem, not mine.
neugierig wrote:And that presents a problem for me, for how can anyone familiar with this new religious Dogma called "The Holocaust" take it for fact?
Funny, that's just what "Revisionism" looks like to me - a religious Dogma. You seem to be projecting yourself.
neugierig wrote:Do all the impossibilities and the total lack of any substantial evidence not make you sit back, Herr Muehlenkamp?
Do your failed attempts to demonstrate "impossibilities", to explain away the eyewitness, documentary and physical evidence (which is at least as substantial as the evidence supporting any other historical record) and to provide even a shred of evidence in support of your "transit camp" claims and conspiracy theories, not lead you to the conclusion that "Revisionism" is just a load of hollow humbug?
neugierig wrote:I can understand Mary SUV and Joe six pack believing what they are told, but you, Herr Muehlenkamp, come across as someone able to read and write. So what is it?
Elementary common sense, Mr. Heink. When all known evidence points to a certain conclusion, there's no evidence pointing to an alternative conclusion, and those who defend an alternative conclusion can at produce hollow rhetoric and ill-reasoned arguments at best, what is a reasonable human being to do other than stick with the certain conclusion that all known evidence points to?

Get me some names of "transited" people, Mr. Heink. Then I might look upon your position with more favorable eyes.

Friedrich Paul Berg

Post by Friedrich Paul Berg » Thu Sep 13, 2012 11:17 pm

If there is anyone out there foolish enough to agree with M. that the Soviet Kharkov and Krasnodar trials have anything to do with reality, please let me know. Othertwise, I can continue to ignore the utter stupidity of M's discussion.

Friedrich Paul Berg

Learn everything at http://www.nazigassings.com

Roberto

Post by Roberto » Fri Sep 14, 2012 5:50 pm

Friedrich Paul Berg wrote:If there is anyone out there foolish enough to agree with M. that the Soviet Kharkov and Krasnodar trials have anything to do with reality, please let me know. Othertwise, I can continue to ignore the utter stupidity of M's discussion.
It is rather obvious, Mr. Berg, that you "ignore" the "utter stupidity" of my discussion because name-calling is the best "argument" you can produce against it.

Friedrich Paul Berg

Post by Friedrich Paul Berg » Fri Sep 14, 2012 9:14 pm

Once again M proves that he really is a "LIAR." Name calling has never been the best argument I produced against anyone's claims. I have given excellent arguments against all of your obscene, anti-German racist claims, M--but since you truly are a depraved moron, you grasp nothing. At times I have gone around and around with you explaining the same material and arguments and evidence again and again--but there is a limit to my time. You clearly are obsessed with some kind of anti-German disease.

The bright cherry RED colouring of corpses of people who die from CO poisoning is an example of clear evidence against your filth, M.

M is a mental case and everyone should recognize that. If not, they will simply waste lots of time. No one seems to take this moron seriously anymore anyway. Was it the debate that made the difference? Perhaps.

Friedrich Paul Berg

Roberto

Post by Roberto » Sat Sep 15, 2012 6:37 pm

Friedrich Paul Berg wrote:Once again M proves that he really is a "LIAR." Name calling has never been the best argument I produced against anyone's claims. I have given excellent arguments against all of your obscene, anti-German racist claims, M--but since you truly are a depraved moron, you grasp nothing. At times I have gone around and around with you explaining the same material and arguments and evidence again and again--but there is a limit to my time. You clearly are obsessed with some kind of anti-German disease.

The bright cherry RED colouring of corpses of people who die from CO poisoning is an example of clear evidence against your filth, M.

M is a mental case and everyone should recognize that. If not, they will simply waste lots of time. No one seems to take this moron seriously anymore anyway. Was it the debate that made the difference? Perhaps.

Friedrich Paul Berg

Thanks for confirming what I wrote about you in my previous post on this thread, Mr. Berg.

Further such confirmations are always welcome.

I even like to quote them at times. :mrgreen:

Trolljegeren

Post by Trolljegeren » Mon Nov 05, 2018 4:49 pm

Friedrich Paul Berg wrote:
Tue Sep 11, 2012 3:24 pm
." Yes, indeed! The most bizarre holocaust claims against the Germans are officially sanctified by the US and German governments even though they are ALL based on the flimsiest evidence imaginable—while a real massacre by an American ally for which there truly was “undeniable hard evidence” was suppressed for seventy years. How many more people were murdered by the Soviets and their successors because of American complicity in this monstrous hoax and crime—only one among, no doubt, many other monstrous hoaxes and crimes?
Glad this was here. I was thinking of discussing this in a new thread, but no need to now. The Katyn massacre does show the Soviet willingness to blame the Reich for their own shocking misdeeds. The government of NS Germany announced the discovery of mass graves in the Katyn Forest in April 1943. When the London-based Polish government-in-exile asked for an investigation by the International Committee of the Red Cross, Stalin immediately severed diplomatic relations with it. Engel1993
At Nuremberg From 28 December 1945 to 4 January 1946, a Soviet military court in Leningrad tried seven Wehrmacht servicemen. One of them, Arno Düre, who was charged with murdering numerous civilians using machine-guns in Soviet villages, confessed to having taken part in burial (though not the execution) of 15,000 to 20,000 Polish POWs in Katyn. The Katyn syndrome
Soviet General Roman Rudenko raised the indictment, stating "one of the most important criminal acts for which the major war criminals are responsible was the mass execution of Polish prisoners of war shot in the Katyn forest near Smolensk by the German fascist invaders",but failed to make the case and the U.S. and British judges dismissed the charges. It was not the purpose of the court to determine whether Germany or the Soviet Union was responsible for the crime, but rather to attribute the crime to at least one of the defendants, which the court was unable to do.
According to the Independent News American prisoners of war sent secret coded messages to Washington with news of the massacre after seeing rows of corpses in an advanced state of decay in the forest, proof that the killers could not have been the Nazis who had only recently occupied the area. The Soviet aim was to eliminate a military and intellectual elite that would have put up stiff resistance to Soviet control. Declassified documents conclusively show that President Roosevelt knew about it and as such was complicit to this criminal act. The USSR was an ally of the US at the time and this coverup was for expediency.

Ekkert er eftirsjá
Nordisk motstandsbevegelse

Huntinger

Katyn

Post by Huntinger » Mon Nov 19, 2018 4:12 am

This movie about Katyn is worthy to watch. It shows the massacre from another perspective and also shows the Soviets in their true light: this is not to demean the Russian people but the Bolsheviks who the Reich was fighting. It will also give another perspective of the War instead of just Shoah this and Shoah that. I think the world is sick to death of Jews: the world has had enough; they have played their last hand and the last card is perhaps on the table. It is now time to call Trumps.
The question that comes to mind always when thinking about Katyn is the Soviet involvement in the alleged holocaust: what other atrocities are there undiscovered? In all honesty it is now suspected the whole scenario was Soviet inspired.