Katyn

Discuss the alleged Nazi genocide or other wartime atrocities without fear of censorship. No bullying of fellow posters is allowed at RODOH. If you can't be civil, please address the argument and not the participants. Do not use disparaging alterations of the user-names of other RODOH posters or their family members. Failure to heed warnings from Moderators will result in a 24 hour ban (or longer if necessary).
Friedrich Paul Berg

Katyn

Post by Friedrich Paul Berg » Tue Sep 11, 2012 3:24 pm

Katyn Massacre and its Cover-Up by the US Government http://www.archives.gov/research/foreig ... -massacre/

http://en.ria.ru/features/20120911/175903560.html

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/sns- ... 6741.story

AP Exclusive: “Memos show US hushed up Soviet crime”
http://hosted2.ap.org/APDEFAULT/3d281c1 ... 02a44a11a5

From PBS: http://www.pbs.org/behindcloseddoors/in ... sacre.html
The Coverup

In late 1943, as the Red Army began to recapture territory in eastern Poland, the Soviet secret police (the NKVD ), cordoned off the Katyn forest near Smolensk to create one of the most elaborate coverups of the war. After exhuming the bodies from the graves that the Germans had previously uncovered, the NKVD had documents forged to suggest that the Germans had committed the crime. They planted the false documents on the newly exhumed bodies and worked to persuade local people who had witnessed the Soviet crimes to change their stories.

In January 1944, the Soviet authorities went public with their attempt to con the world about the murders. They filmed falsified documents–money, letters, and a postcard written in Polish by a Polish prisoner of war dated June 20, 1941–to show that the Poles had still been alive in 1941. Key witnesses had also been persuaded, upon the threat of death, to withdraw the testimony they had given to the Germans.

The Soviet deception did not fool the American or British governments. However, dependent on the help of the Soviet Union to defeat the Axis countries, Great Britain and the United States accepted the Soviet version of events, even going so far as to ignore and suppress evidence that implicated the USSR. President Franklin D. Roosevelt had instructed his special emissary to the Balkans, George Earle, to look into the massacre. After receiving Earle’s report in 1944, which asserted that the Soviets were responsible, the president did not allow it to be published. Meanwhile, a British Foreign Office official, who examined the Soviet claims, wrote a secret report in which he said that an essential part of the Soviet case was simply incredible. But this would remain confidential. Even before he had read the report, Churchill had written to the Foreign Secretary saying “we should none of us ever speak a word about it.”
The German Wartime Report on the Katyn Massacre: http://nsl-archiv.com/Buecher/Bis-1945/ ... ext%29.pdf

The German exhumations at Katyn were and still are a model for what forensic exhumations of mass murder sites should truly be. Compare the quality of the objective information in the German Report with the garbage the Soviets put together about “gas vans” in Kharkov and Krasnodar later in 1943 when they were obviously trying to counter the German revelations about Katyn with anti-German atrocity tales of their own. Who could possibly fail to see the vast differences? The "discoveries" of Father Patrick Desbois in recent years about alleged Nazi mass shootings are of the same disgraceful, stupid quality. The US coverup of Katyn until just recently and the fact that a Polish airplane carrying many of Poland's highest officals crashed “by accident” killing everyone just two years ago after an official ceremony at Katyn commemorating the terrible crime shows how sensitive both the US and the successors to the KGB, like Putin, still are to the truth. Could there be even more shocking layers to this story?

Franciszek Herzog, 81, a Connecticut man whose father and uncle died in the massacre expressed frustration at the official US story. "There's a big difference between not knowing and not wanting to know," Herzog said. "I believe the U.S. government didn't want to know because it was inconvenient to them." Yes, indeed! The most bizarre holocaust claims against the Germans are officially sanctified by the US and German governments even though they are ALL based on the flimsiest evidence imaginable—while a real massacre by an American ally for which there truly was “undeniable hard evidence” was suppressed for seventy years. How many more people were murdered by the Soviets and their successors because of American complicity in this monstrous hoax and crime—only one among, no doubt, many other monstrous hoaxes and crimes? Shame on America! Shame on the REAL War Crminals!

Friedrich Paul Berg
Learn everything athttp://www.nazigassings.com
Nazi Gassings Never Happened! Niemand wurde vergast!
Last edited by Friedrich Paul Berg on Thu Sep 13, 2012 3:59 am, edited 8 times in total.

Roberto

Re: Katyn

Post by Roberto » Tue Sep 11, 2012 3:54 pm

I found an interesting German film about the Katyn massacre, which is mentioned in this blog.

A reference to the Katyn massacre in a contemporary German document is mentioned in this blog.

Just like there are loonies who deny the Nazi genocide of the Jews, there are also loonies who deny Soviet responsibility for the Katyn massacre. HC blogger Sergey Romanov has had long discussions with these folks, some of which are collected here.

It's interesting that one of the main voices of Katyn denial in Russia, one Yuri Mukhin, seems to be a good friend of "Revisionists" Carlo Mattogno and Jürgen Graf. Here's a photo of them together with Mukhin (they guy with his back to the camera):

Birds of a feather fly togehter.
Denial of generally known historical facts should not be punishable. For those who maintain, for instance, that Germany did not take part in World War I or that Adenauer fought at Issus in 333, their own stupidity is punishment enough. The same should apply to the denial of the horrors and crimes of the recent German past.
~ A German jurist by the name of Baumann in the German juridical magazine NJW, quoted in: Bailer-Galanda/Benz/Neugebauer (ed.), Die Auschwitzleugner, Berlin 1996, page 261 (my translation).

Friedrich Paul Berg

Post by Friedrich Paul Berg » Tue Sep 11, 2012 4:06 pm

But the biggest "LOONEY" is you, Muehlenakmp. You actually believe the Soviet propaganda from those "Trials" in Kharkov and Krasnodar about "gas vans" etc.

FPBerg
Learn everything at http://www.nazigassings.com

Charles Traynor

Post by Charles Traynor » Tue Sep 11, 2012 4:33 pm

As far I understand it, in France, the infamous Fabius-Gayssott Law makes it illegal to blame the Judeo-Soviet slaughter of Poles at Katyn on any nation other than Germany.
Kitty Hart-Moxon (1998): "Believe me, I came into Auschwitz in a much worse condition than I actually left it."

Roberto

Post by Roberto » Tue Sep 11, 2012 4:58 pm

Friedrich Paul Berg wrote:But the biggest "LOONEY" is you, Muehlenakmp. You actually believe the Soviet propaganda from those "Trials" in Kharkov and Krasnodar about "gas vans" etc.

FPBerg
Learn everything at http://www.nazigassings.com
No, I don't believe anything. I check Soviet reports against evidence independent of the Soviets and reasonably conclude that the Soviets were not indulging in propaganda where both sources match.

And if you want to call me names, then at least spell my name correctly.
Denial of generally known historical facts should not be punishable. For those who maintain, for instance, that Germany did not take part in World War I or that Adenauer fought at Issus in 333, their own stupidity is punishment enough. The same should apply to the denial of the horrors and crimes of the recent German past.
~ A German jurist by the name of Baumann in the German juridical magazine NJW, quoted in: Bailer-Galanda/Benz/Neugebauer (ed.), Die Auschwitzleugner, Berlin 1996, page 261 (my translation).

Roberto

Post by Roberto » Tue Sep 11, 2012 4:59 pm

Charles Traynor wrote:As far I understand it, in France, the infamous Fabius-Gayssott Law makes it illegal to blame the Judeo-Soviet slaughter of Poles at Katyn on any nation other than Germany.
That it was a Soviet slaughter I know, but why a "Judeo-Soviet" slaughter?

Balsamo

Post by Balsamo » Tue Sep 11, 2012 10:56 pm

Because, without the nasty influence of the Jews, the Russians would be the most peace-loving people on earth. They would not even have turn to Bolshevism in the first place.
No Jews, no communism, no Stalin to bother Hitler, no war, no slaughter...simple, no ?

Friedrich Paul Berg

Post by Friedrich Paul Berg » Wed Sep 12, 2012 1:19 am

Muehlenkamp actually wrote the following above:
I check Soviet reports against evidence independent of the Soviets and reasonably conclude that the Soviets were not indulging in propaganda where both sources match.
What a dirty LIAR!

Friedrich Paul Berg
Learn everything athttp://www.nazigassings.com (new window)
Nazi Gassings Never Happened! Niemand wurde vergast!

neugierig

Post by neugierig » Wed Sep 12, 2012 2:39 am

Balsamo:
“Because, without the nasty influence of the Jews, the Russians would be the most peace-loving people on earth. They would not even have turn to Bolshevism in the first place.
No Jews, no communism, no Stalin to bother Hitler, no war, no slaughter...simple, no ?”

You are absolutely right, Balsamo, congratulations.

Regards
Wilf
Ohne Meinungsfreiheit gibt es keine Freiheit (frei nach I. Kant)

neugierig

Post by neugierig » Wed Sep 12, 2012 2:40 am

Yes Fritz, that he is.

Regards
Wilf
Ohne Meinungsfreiheit gibt es keine Freiheit (frei nach I. Kant)