Goebbels Diaries

Discuss the alleged Nazi genocide or other wartime atrocities without fear of censorship. No bullying of fellow posters is allowed at RODOH. If you can't be civil, please address the argument and not the participants. Do not use disparaging alterations of the user-names of other RODOH posters or their family members. Failure to heed warnings from Moderators will result in a 24 hour ban (or longer if necessary).
theblackrabbitofinlé

Re: Goebbel Diaries

Post by theblackrabbitofinlé »

Roberto Luc wrote:
theblackrabbitofinlé wrote:
Scott wrote:The Church not only takes a strong stance against abortion but they don't believe in birth control. Period. It is like trying to neuter God. Monty Python parodied this quite brilliantly in their Meaning of Life which compared Ireland in a Malthusian way to the Third World. Practicing birth control would be "like trying to do it to God."
Look at them. Bloody Catholics. Filling the bloody world up with bloody people they can't afford to bloody feed.

- "Fearlessly proud" Protestant (Yorkshireman) commenting to his frisky wife about their Catholic neighbours.
Nothing to do with Ireland this legendary sketch.
Interestingly, the Little Rabbit doesn't like Irish people too, lol. What do you think about this song?

Your misreading of posts on this forum never ceases to amaze me Rob.

All I did was correct Scott's mistaken assertion about a scene from a Monty Python film being set in Ireland, when it was actually set in Yorkshire, England.

I love the Irish. Especially the ones I'm very closely related to.

But, I don't overly rate that McCartney song. Here's a real rebel song:

(apologies for even further derailing the thread)
We just wish to point out to the court that is not a signed sworn statement of Dr. Bender but merely a translation of an alleged or purported statement of Dr. Bender, the original of which, like many other things, is not to be found today.
- Defence counsel, Dachau trial, 7 August 1947

SUPPORT RODOH!
Would you like to financially contribute to the upkeep of RODOH? Please kindly contact Scott Smith ([email protected]). Any and all contributions are welcome!

Roberto Luc

Re: Goebbel Diaries

Post by Roberto Luc »

theblackrabbitofinlé wrote:
Roberto Luc wrote: Interestingly, the Little Rabbit doesn't like Irish people too, lol. What do you think about this song?
Your misreading of posts on this forum never ceases to amaze me Rob.
As that about Buchenwald? I see.
theblackrabbitofinlé wrote: All I did was correct Scott's mistaken assertion about a scene from a Monty Python film being set in Ireland, when it was actually set in Yorkshire, England.

I love the Irish. Especially the ones I'm very closely related to.

But, I don't overly rate that McCartney song. Here's a real rebel song:

(apologies for even further derailing the thread)
I really misunderstood your comment this time, but it was because I questioned Scott's comment before and you just put a Monty Python video with a small statement in the end.

Roberto Luc

Re: Goebbels Diaries

Post by Roberto Luc »

Duke Umeroffen wrote:Basically just because Catholic means Universal, it doesn't mean that whilst that cradle to grave philosophy should in theory have exactly the self same features all over the World, it does. Nor should it follow that all Catholics behave and think in exactly the same ways. They obviously don't.

Catholicism went through some tumultuous times after the Protestant reformations. I would tend to think that such a wide variety of different Historical experiences would create different forms. Consider these.

Response to pressure to reform initially, failure to reform, reaction to reformation, persecution by, persecution of, later sectarian conflicts within, Catholic identity, siege Catholic identity, later Vatican reforms and the effects they took, then just tie all this in with local folklore and Custom and Belief and you are going to find huge global variances. Not to mention all those Haly pictures staring at you ;-)
Duke, perfect. This is what happens in the real "Catholic World", not in the idealized "Catholic World".

A simple exemple with European countries with Catholic Majority:

Abortion in Spain (very Catholic):
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abortion_in_Spain

Abortion in Italy (very Catholic):
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abortion_in_Italy

Abortion in Austria (very Catholic):
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abortion_in_Austria

Abortion in France (very Catholic):
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abortion_in_France

In the opposite way, Poland is very conservative:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abortion_in_Poland

Religion in these countries is a cultural component, but not the only component. This component can have a large weight or not, depending on the secularization of each country.

rollo the ganger

Post by rollo the ganger »

This thread is about Goebbels Diaries. Not about Pope-ism or abortions. Take it elsewhere.

marcom

Post by marcom »

rollo the ganger wrote:This thread is about Goebbels Diaries.
Let's comment this entry:

"Beginning with Lublin, the Jews in the General Government are now being evacuated eastward. The procedure is a pretty barbaric one and not to be described here more definitely. Not much will remain of the Jews. On the whole it can be said that about 60 per cent of them will have to be liquidated whereas only about 40 per cent can be used for forced labor.

The former Gauleiter of Vienna, who is to carry this measure through, is doing it with considerable circumspection and according to a method that does not attract too much attention. A judgment is being visited upon the Jews that, while barbaric, is fully deserved by them. The prophesy which the Fuehrer made about them for having brought on a new world war is beginning to come true in a most terrible manner. One must not be sentimental in these matters. If we did not fight the Jews, they would destroy us. It's a life-and-death struggle between the Aryan race and the Jewish bacillus. No other government and no other regime would have the strength for such a global solution of this question. Here, too, the Fuehrer is the undismayed champion of a radical solution necessitated by conditions and therefore inexorable. Fortunately a whole series of possibilities presents itself for us in wartime that would be denied us in peacetime. We shall have to profit by this.

The ghettoes that will be emptied in the cities of the General Government now will be refilled with Jews thrown out of the Reich. This process is to be repeated from time to time. There is nothing funny in it for the Jews, and the fact that Jewry's representatives in England and America are today organizing and sponsoring the war against Germany must be paid for dearly by its representatives in Europe - and that's only right."

March 27, 1942

rollo the ganger

The ghettoes that will be emptied in the cities of the General Government now will be refilled with Jews thrown out of the Reich.
There we have it. "... thrown out...", not exterminated. Thank you marcom.

marcom

Post by marcom »

rollo the ganger wrote:
The ghettoes that will be emptied in the cities of the General Government now will be refilled with Jews thrown out of the Reich.
There we have it. "... thrown out...", not exterminated. Thank you marcom.
The Jews in the General Government (Poland) are liquidated and they are
"refilled with Jews thrown out of the Reich. This process is to be repeated from time to time. "

marcom

Post by marcom »

"The former Gauleiter of Vienna, who is to carry this measure through, is doing it with considerable circumspection and according to a method that does not attract too much attention."

A simple evacuation wouldn't have needed all this circumspection.

rollo the ganger

A simple evacuation wouldn't have needed all this circumspection
It would if "fifth columnists" were spreading rumors that evacuees were being sent to their deaths.

Duke Umeroffen

Post by Duke Umeroffen »

Thank you Rob, these links kind of prove the point.

Now we return you to the topic.

The quite stultifyingly good/bad/indifferent viewpoints Goebbels dairy has on Revising typpes and also upon revising typpes who are pretending not to be revising typpes for the purpose of continuing to commune.

And that is all.
Viking; North Utsire; South Utsire; Forties; Cromarty; ; Firth; Tyne; Dogger. Fisher; German Bight; Humber; Thames *; Dover;