Goebbels Diaries

Discuss the alleged Nazi genocide or other wartime atrocities without fear of censorship. No bullying of fellow posters is allowed at RODOH. If you can't be civil, please address the argument and not the participants. Do not use disparaging alterations of the user-names of other RODOH posters or their family members. Failure to heed warnings from Moderators will result in a 24 hour ban (or longer if necessary).
rollo the ganger

Goebbels Diaries

Post by rollo the ganger »

I thought the Goebbel Diaries thread had potential as long as the spammers were kept away. I'll start it up here again and invite Roberto Luc to continue with his thoughts.

SUPPORT RODOH!
Would you like to financially contribute to the upkeep of RODOH? Please kindly contact Scott Smith ([email protected]). Any and all contributions are welcome!

Wolf_Mann

Re: Goebbel Diaries

Post by Wolf_Mann »

I believe where we left this was as follows: Dalton and Irving (who inspected the diaries himself) are two deniers who make piss-poor use of them. Deniers seem to be of two minds when it comes to Goebbels' diaries, with some of them, like Dalton and Irving, arguing that there is nothing damning in the diaries, whilst nitwits like Rollo, as he did in the thread Depth Check lost on this topic, try to put over that the damning material was faked. It is enough to make one's head spin.

Because nobody likes history and everybody loves fish.

Roberto Luc

Post by Roberto Luc »

rollo the ganger wrote:I thought the Goebbel Diaries thread had potential as long as the spammers were kept away. I'll start it up here again and invite Roberto Luc to continue with his thoughts.
Basically the question I did was more or less on what Wolf said above, if Revis on this forum have some problem with these diaries and if they've got it, what evidence they show proving the alleged "falsification" of the diaries.

Many Revis don't use the Goebbels Diaries because they think these diaries are a falsification, I never saw any pdf (ebook) with these diaries in Revisionist sites.

Wolf_Mann

Post by Wolf_Mann »

"Thomas Dalton" was stupid enough to try to try using Goebbels' diaries in promoting "revisionist" "interpretations": http://inconvenienthistory.com/archive/ ... e_jews.phpand http://inconvenienthistory.com/archive/ ... jews_2.php. Rollo quipped, IIRC, that there are "questions" about the diaries (he didn't state them) - and because Rollo has questions, Rollo assumes that the diaries are faked. Let's see him post his analysis.

rollo the ganger

Post by rollo the ganger »

Roberto Luc wrote:Basically the question I did was more or less on what Wolf said above, if Revis on this forum have some problem with these diaries and if they've got it, what evidence they show proving the alleged "falsification" of the diaries.

Many Revis don't use the Goebbels Diaries because they think these diaries are a falsification, I never saw any pdf (ebook) with these diaries in Revisionist sites.
I have Wolf_Mann under the blue button so I don't know, nor care what he has to say. He obviously has some sort of substance abuse problem and it is painful to listen to what must have been a somewhat intelligent person babble incoherently. But getting to the point, I read a copy of the Goebbels diaries many, many years ago and I think the reason the "revs", as you call them, don't use the diaries because they really don't reveal too much new. A few anti-semitic quips don't make for genocide.

Wolf_Mann

Post by Wolf_Mann »

So Rollo is still 1) bragging that he's afraid to deal with my posts, 2) making up crap about forum members and projecting onto them his own apparent alcohol and other substance-abuse obsession, 3) reversing course, previously writing that the diaries were fake but now arguing the opposite - saying that the diaries contain nothing damaging (the stuff Dalton tries explaining away), and 4) showing his ignorance ("A few anti-semitic quips") of what is in the diaries, which contained, inter alia, entries describing street violence in the 1920s, in which Goebbels participated, against Jews and detailing Goebbels' promotion in 1941 of marking and expelling Jews from Germany.

For Rollo this passage in the diaries, on Hitler's policy of ethnic cleansing, is merely an anti-semitic quip rather than a note on the Fuhrer's thinking:

February 14, 1942
. . . This Jewish terrorism must be radically eliminated from all of Europe. That is our historic task.

World Jewry will suffer a great catastrophe at the same time as Bolshevism. The Fuehrer once more expressed his determination to clean up the Jews in Europe pitilessly. There must be no squeamish sentimentalism about it. The Jews have deserved the catastrophe that has now overtaken them. Their destruction will go hand in hand with the destruction of our enemies. We must hasten this process with cold ruthlessness. We shall thereby render an inestimable service to a humanity tormented for thousands of years by the Jews. This uncompromising anti-Semitic attitude must prevail among our own people despite all objectors. The Fuehrer expressed this idea vigorously and repeated it afterward to a group of officers who can put that in their pipes and smoke it.
The previous December, Goebbels had made a quip in the same vein:
With respect of the Jewish Question, the Fuhrer has decided to make a clean sweep. . . . The world war is here, and the annihilation of the Jews must be the necessary consequence.
And on March 6, 1942 another quip:
I am of the opinion that the greater the number of Jews liquidated, the more consolidated will the situation in Europe be after this war. One must have no mistaken sentimentality about it. The Jews are Europe's misfortune. They must somehow be eliminated, otherwise we are in danger of being eliminated by them.
Followed on March 27, 1942 by yet another quip, explaining what he meant by getting the Jews out of Europe and eliminating them:
Beginning with Lublin, the Jews in the General Government are now being evacuated eastward. The procedure is a pretty barbaric one and not to be described here more definitely. Not much will remain of the Jews. On the whole it can be said that about 60 per cent of them will have to be liquidated whereas only about 40 per cent can be used for forced labor.

The former Gauleiter of Vienna, who is to carry this measure through, is doing it with considerable circumspection and according to a method that does not attract too much attention. A judgment is being visited upon the Jews that, while barbaric, is fully deserved by them. The prophesy which the Fuehrer made about them for having brought on a new world war is beginning to come true in a most terrible manner. One must not be sentimental in these matters. If we did not fight the Jews, they would destroy us. It's a life-and-death struggle between the Aryan race and the Jewish bacillus. No other government and no other regime would have the strength for such a global solution of this question. Here, too, the Fuehrer is the undismayed champion of a radical solution necessitated by conditions and therefore inexorable. Fortunately a whole series of possibilities presents itself for us in wartime that would be denied us in peacetime. We shall have to profit by this.

The ghettoes that will be emptied in the cities of the General Government now will be refilled with Jews thrown out of the Reich. This process is to be repeated from time to time. There is nothing funny in it for the Jews, and the fact that Jewry's representatives in England and America are today organizing and sponsoring the war against Germany must be paid for dearly by its representatives in Europe - and that's only right.
One more quip for now, from an entry Goebbels made March 14, 1945:
The Jews are reemerging. Their spokesman is the well-known and notorious Leopold Schwarzschild; he is now arguing in the American press that under no circumstances should Germany be given lenient treatment. Anyone in a position to do so should kill these Jews like rats. In Germany, thank God, we have already honestly attended to this. I hope that the world will take this as an example.
Although Goebbels' refused to take credit for the humour in his quips - "There is nothing funny in it" - he was really quite a comic. More "quips" from the Third Reich's funny man can be found here http://www.nizkor.org/hweb/people/g/goe ... ts-01.html and here http://www.nizkor.org/hweb/people/g/goe ... ts-02.html.

Bernard

Post by Bernard »

Wolf_Mann wrote:So Rollo is still 1) bragging that he's afraid to deal with my posts, 2) making up crap about forum members and projecting onto them his own apparent alcohol and other substance-abuse obsession, 3) reversing course, previously writing that the diaries were fake but now arguing the opposite - saying that the diaries contain nothing damaging (the stuff Dalton tries explaining away), and 4) showing his ignorance ("A few anti-semitic quips") of what is in the diaries, which contained, inter alia, entries describing street violence in the 1920s, in which Goebbels participated, against Jews and detailing Goebbels' promotion in 1941 of marking and expelling Jews from Germany.

For Rollo this passage in the diaries, on Hitler's policy of ethnic cleansing, is merely an anti-semitic quip rather than a note on the Fuhrer's thinking:

February 14, 1942
. . . This Jewish terrorism must be radically eliminated from all of Europe. That is our historic task.

World Jewry will suffer a great catastrophe at the same time as Bolshevism. The Fuehrer once more expressed his determination to clean up the Jews in Europe pitilessly. There must be no squeamish sentimentalism about it. The Jews have deserved the catastrophe that has now overtaken them. Their destruction will go hand in hand with the destruction of our enemies. We must hasten this process with cold ruthlessness. We shall thereby render an inestimable service to a humanity tormented for thousands of years by the Jews. This uncompromising anti-Semitic attitude must prevail among our own people despite all objectors. The Fuehrer expressed this idea vigorously and repeated it afterward to a group of officers who can put that in their pipes and smoke it.
The previous December, Goebbels had made a quip in the same vein:
With respect of the Jewish Question, the Fuhrer has decided to make a clean sweep. . . . The world war is here, and the annihilation of the Jews must be the necessary consequence.
And on March 6, 1942 another quip:
I am of the opinion that the greater the number of Jews liquidated, the more consolidated will the situation in Europe be after this war. One must have no mistaken sentimentality about it. The Jews are Europe's misfortune. They must somehow be eliminated, otherwise we are in danger of being eliminated by them.
Followed on March 27, 1942 by yet another quip, explaining what he meant by getting the Jews out of Europe and eliminating them:
Beginning with Lublin, the Jews in the General Government are now being evacuated eastward. The procedure is a pretty barbaric one and not to be described here more definitely. Not much will remain of the Jews. On the whole it can be said that about 60 per cent of them will have to be liquidated whereas only about 40 per cent can be used for forced labor.

The former Gauleiter of Vienna, who is to carry this measure through, is doing it with considerable circumspection and according to a method that does not attract too much attention. A judgment is being visited upon the Jews that, while barbaric, is fully deserved by them. The prophesy which the Fuehrer made about them for having brought on a new world war is beginning to come true in a most terrible manner. One must not be sentimental in these matters. If we did not fight the Jews, they would destroy us. It's a life-and-death struggle between the Aryan race and the Jewish bacillus. No other government and no other regime would have the strength for such a global solution of this question. Here, too, the Fuehrer is the undismayed champion of a radical solution necessitated by conditions and therefore inexorable. Fortunately a whole series of possibilities presents itself for us in wartime that would be denied us in peacetime. We shall have to profit by this.

The ghettoes that will be emptied in the cities of the General Government now will be refilled with Jews thrown out of the Reich. This process is to be repeated from time to time. There is nothing funny in it for the Jews, and the fact that Jewry's representatives in England and America are today organizing and sponsoring the war against Germany must be paid for dearly by its representatives in Europe - and that's only right.
One more quip for now, from an entry Goebbels made March 14, 1945:
The Jews are reemerging. Their spokesman is the well-known and notorious Leopold Schwarzschild; he is now arguing in the American press that under no circumstances should Germany be given lenient treatment. Anyone in a position to do so should kill these Jews like rats. In Germany, thank God, we have already honestly attended to this. I hope that the world will take this as an example.
Although Goebbels' refused to take credit for the humour in his quips - "There is nothing funny in it" - he was really quite a comic. More "quips" from the Third Reich's funny man can be found here http://www.nizkor.org/hweb/people/g/goe ... ts-01.html and here http://www.nizkor.org/hweb/people/g/goe ... ts-02.html.
Wolf, you have taken the vile Rollo and shoved his skull into a putrid pit of excrement. Have you no shame? Imbeciles may not understand why they have been beaten, but Rollo surely knows that he has been brutally kicked into a reeking pile of shit. That can't be pleasant for him.

Also it is unfair to quote sources that the moron has never read. This means all sources. In the future, keep it to generalities.

randomforumguy

Post by randomforumguy »

This thread is about the Goebbels diaries but it has become something more akin to the princess diaries

Bernard

Post by Bernard »

Note that Rollo bailed when Wolf knocked the teeth out of his snout. Just like the Blk Rabbi bailed on me. Interesting to see how ch*mps run back to their banana trees and hide when their vapid arguments are ransacked. Looks like this thread is over. Well done, Wolf.

randomforumguy

Post by randomforumguy »

It is hard to tell exactly what happened here. I personally dont waste time knocking teeth from snouts and what not. I go straight for annihilation with the intention of killing and not wounding, proverbially speaking and I always get my man (I dont mean that in a gay way either :lol: Not that there's anything wrong with it.