CODOH now on its own...

Discuss the alleged Nazi genocide or other wartime atrocities without fear of censorship. No bullying of fellow posters is allowed at RODOH. If you can't be civil, please address the argument and not the participants. Do not use disparaging alterations of the user-names of other RODOH posters or their family members. Failure to heed warnings from Moderators will result in a 24 hour ban (or longer if necessary).
rollo the ganger

Re: CODOH now on its own...

Post by rollo the ganger »

CODOH, being a privately run enterprise, is certainly free to make and enforce any rules it wishes. However, with its severe inhibition of debate, runs the risk of appearing a bit hypocritical. Especially when it calls itself the Committee for OPEN DEBATE of the holocaust. Granted that no forum can allow anarachy or deliberate trashing it still has to exercise discretion in how it deals with those who do debate. Humans in heated debate naturally can't always stay within the lines, so to speak. But then again, maybe they have a different agenda as they claim.

Bradley Smith's problem is that originally he proclaimed his goal in starting the CODOH site was to allow discussion of the holocaust sans prejudices that both sides hold. A noble stance which I would certainly respect. Let's hear the truth. We're free-men/women. We can take it. However, as you read his site, the more it becomes apparent that Bradley Smith does hold a prejudice. The site has moved from focusing strictly on the holocaust to including an obvious anti-jewish bent. Is that a crime? No, but it is hypocrisy.
Balsamo

Post by Balsamo »

Bob wrote:
Balsamo wrote:"in case of violation of guidelines"

Which is the point you admitted you could not prove...
Is irrelevant if I can/cannot prove if your deleted comments violated them or not, what is the only relevant thing is that moderator could, he did, and decided to ban you from his forum after he warned you that what you write is not acceptable and you did not respect it otherwise he wouldn´t ban you. And what is not acceptable can result in ban as stated in guidelines you agreed to follow before posting, especially in case of repeated violations. Very simple case.
which shows that you have some mental issues to deal with...
Another insult supporting that you are rightly banned if this was your behavior on codoh. For some reason, you still wonder and complain how this could happened to you, to innocent Balsamo.
Not an insult, a conclusion on how you are conducting a conversation...I don't know where i complained about my banning...It is just sad that codoh is following its path as to become just an Antisemitist shit hole...A Rollo said, the hypocrizy of this place has become so apparent that it defies imagination. Banning everyone that does not fit the conception of mod1,2,3...leaving only "i love the Fuhrer" Steve Willow kind of members.
Actually, it is good thing as it shows the absurdity of the entreprise. After years "debating" the Holocaust, that is what remains...good for us...as newbies coming to that site will see the real face of Revisionism...Hitler's lovers, Jewish obsessed maniacs, brainless conspirationists...good luck for the victory of denierism.
But why would you care anyway?

As for you attitude, you would not last a single week over there anyway.
So that link is for you:
http://www.sciencefriday.com/blogs/09/0 ... audience=4
Bob

Post by Bob »

Not an insult, a conclusion on how you are conducting a conversation...I don't know where i complained about my banning...It is just sad that codoh is following its path as to become just an Antisemitist shit hole...A Rollo said, the hypocrizy of this place has become so apparent that it defies imagination. Banning everyone that does not fit the conception of mod1,2,3...leaving only "i love the Fuhrer" Steve Willow kind of members.
Actually, it is good thing as it shows the absurdity of the entreprise. After years "debating" the Holocaust, that is what remains...good for us...as newbies coming to that site will see the real face of Revisionism...Hitler's lovers, Jewish obsessed maniacs, brainless conspirationists...good luck for the victory of denierism.
But why would you care anyway?

As for you attitude, you would not last a single week over there anyway.
So that link is for you:
http://www.sciencefriday.com/blogs/09/0 ... audience=4
Do not know how these subjective claims are relevant to the fact that you lied about warning from moderator.
Banning everyone that does not fit the conception of mod1,2,3...leaving only "i love the Fuhrer" Steve Willow kind of members.
Your endless complaints about this are irrelevant, you still did not understand that guidelines of codoh do not prohibit this, so mods cannot ban users as you want, forum is OPEN, so it would be absurd and total hypocrisy to ban or punish users for their personal political views or opinions about political figures. You should read guidelines because you still did not do it, apparently.

Your claim about banning of everyone that does not fit some alleged conception is only claim without value and evidence.
Roberto

Post by Roberto »

Bob wrote:Your endless complaints about this are irrelevant, you still did not understand that guidelines of codoh do not prohibit this, so mods cannot ban users as you want, forum is OPEN, so it would be absurd and total hypocrisy to ban or punish users for their personal political views or opinions about political figures. You should read guidelines because you still did not do it, apparently.

Your claim about banning of everyone that does not fit some alleged conception is only claim without value and evidence.
Sorry to break into this amenable conversation, but has Bob shown what CODOH "guidelines" Balsamo is supposed to have violated in what manner through what statements or omissions in what posts of his?
Denial of generally known historical facts should not be punishable. For those who maintain, for instance, that Germany did not take part in World War I or that Adenauer fought at Issus in 333, their own stupidity is punishment enough. The same should apply to the denial of the horrors and crimes of the recent German past.
~ A German jurist by the name of Baumann in the German juridical magazine NJW, quoted in: Bailer-Galanda/Benz/Neugebauer (ed.), Die Auschwitzleugner, Berlin 1996, page 261 (my translation).
Bob

Post by Bob »

Balsamo wrote:Can you point out where i have broken the rules and the guidelines ? Fri Sep 07, 2012 1:50 pm
Bob wrote:I cannot point it out since according to your admission - your problematic posts were deleted. Fri Sep 07, 2012 2:14 pm
Judging from Balsamo´s version of his story in his opening comment, he called others as Nazis.
Roberto

Post by Roberto »

Bob wrote:
Balsamo wrote:Can you point out where i have broken the rules and the guidelines ? Fri Sep 07, 2012 1:50 pm
Bob wrote:I cannot point it out since according to your admission - your problematic posts were deleted. Fri Sep 07, 2012 2:14 pm
Judging from Balsamo´s version of his story in his opening comment, he called others as Nazis.
Still awake, Bob?

What time is it in the Czech Republic?

And have you got nothing better to do on a Saturday night?

I have. Bye.
Denial of generally known historical facts should not be punishable. For those who maintain, for instance, that Germany did not take part in World War I or that Adenauer fought at Issus in 333, their own stupidity is punishment enough. The same should apply to the denial of the horrors and crimes of the recent German past.
~ A German jurist by the name of Baumann in the German juridical magazine NJW, quoted in: Bailer-Galanda/Benz/Neugebauer (ed.), Die Auschwitzleugner, Berlin 1996, page 261 (my translation).
Bob

Post by Bob »

I did not publish any personal information anywhere.
John

Post by John »

Roberto wrote:Still awake, Bob?

What time is it in the Czech Republic?

And have you got nothing better to do on a Saturday night?

I have. Bye.
Bob wrote:I did not publish any personal information anywhere.

A tip:
If you want to hide from Roberto’s snooping around in “Who is online” go to your User Control Panel and do this:
Roberto.jpg
He will never be able to see your IP address or username.
Bob

Post by Bob »

Thank you, but this was the first thing I did when I logged in for the first time.
John

Post by John »

Bob wrote:Thank you, but this was the first thing I did when I logged in for the first time.
The he must be an Administrator to read your IP. :roll: If so, then shit has really hit the fan. ;)