I propose we do what Nuremberg couldn't

Discuss the alleged Nazi genocide or other wartime atrocities without fear of censorship. No bullying of fellow posters is allowed at RODOH. If you can't be civil, please address the argument and not the participants. Do not use disparaging alterations of the user-names of other RODOH posters or their family members. Failure to heed warnings from Moderators will result in a 24 hour ban (or longer if necessary).
DabbingIsSoMuchFun

Re: I propose we do what Nuremberg couldn't

Post by DabbingIsSoMuchFun »

Huntinger wrote:
Fri Mar 01, 2019 5:03 pm
DabbingIsSoMuchFun wrote:
Fri Mar 01, 2019 12:17 pm

Posting pics of Neo-SS men is off-topic.
Perhaps but these are original SS men. Hope their sons and daughters take up the mantle.
Eh, they lost the fighting spirit it seems, and I don't think women ever served in Waffen-SS combat roles.
Holocaust-Leugnung ist keine Geschichte!

Would you like to financially contribute to the upkeep of RODOH, kindly contact Scott Smith. All contributions are welcome!

DabbingIsSoMuchFun

Werd wrote:
Fri Mar 01, 2019 2:05 pm
No. This does.
Werd wrote:
Wed Feb 27, 2019 2:20 pm
Not Guilty at Nuremberg by Carlos Porter.
https://codoh.com/library/document/233/?lang=en

Review.
http://www.ihr.org/jhr/v10/v10p353_Brecht.html

The third and fourth paragraphs (its paragraphs are very shot in general) already makes me suspicious of the book. First, it hasn't been relegated to mere rumor, but rather to limited status. Human soap was manufactured during WW2, but only in limited quantities and ONLY in experimental values.

"The prosecutor: The experiments of the Anatomical Institute in the production the soap from the corpses and tanning of human skin for industrial purposes were conducted on a wide scale. I submit a document ... to the tribunal, which consists of the testimony of Sigmund Mazur, one of the direct participants of the production of soap from the human fat, he was helper-laboratory assistant at the Danzig Anatomical institute. ...

The question: Please tell us how soap was produced from the human fat at the Danzig Anatomical institute?

The answer: In summer of 1943 in the yard of the Anatomical institute a two-storey stone building containing three chambers was built. This building was designed for the purpose of utilizing corpses and cooking the bones, as the professor Spanner officially declared. The laboratory was defined as the institution of taking down skeletons, burning meat and superfluous bones, but in the winter 1943-1944 he the year of the prof Spanner instructed us to collect the human fat which was not to be thrown away any more. This order was given to Reichert and Borkmann.

Prof Spanner gave me the recipe for the production of soap from the human fat in February 1944. According to this recipe 5 kg (11 lb) of the human fat appertained to be mixed with 10 litres (2.2 imp gal; 2.6 US gal) of water and 500 to 1000 grams of the caustic soda. This mixture was cooked for two up to three hours, then it was allowed to cool. Then the soap rose to the surface, while water and settlings were under it. To this mixture a pinch of salt and soda was added and it was cooked again for two up to three hours. After cooling the soap was poured into a mould."

In the Jasenovac concentration camp, a small factory for human soap existed, visit 'Donja Gradina' for the remains of said experiment.

------------------------------------

Second, Martin Bormann wasn't convicted because he was anti-Christian, or his Anti-Christian activities. In fact, I have read the Nuremberg Judgement, in its entirety, and find no mention of that during the reasons for Bormann's sentencing.

See here for yourself, https://www.loc.gov/rr/frd/Military_Law ... _Vol-I.pdf, page 338-341.

Already, I am confronted with historical accuracies right in the opening, why would I continue forward?
Last edited by DabbingIsSoMuchFun on Sat Mar 02, 2019 4:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Werd

Post by Werd »

Sorry. No human soap was ever made.

DabbingIsSoMuchFun

Werd wrote:
Sat Mar 02, 2019 4:29 pm
The Jasenovac concentration camp, the testimony of Nazis and British POWs would like to have a word with you.

Werd

Post by Werd »

Sat Mar 02, 2019 4:30 pm
Werd wrote:
The Jasenovac concentration camp, the testimony of Nazis and British POWs would like to have a word with you.
Testimony must be backed by evidence of some kind.

DabbingIsSoMuchFun

Werd wrote:
Sat Mar 02, 2019 4:41 pm
Sat Mar 02, 2019 4:30 pm
Werd wrote:
Testimony must be backed by evidence of some kind.
The testimony unto itself is evidence, if independent people corroborate each other involuntarily.

Huntinger

Post by Huntinger »

Sat Mar 02, 2019 4:55 pm
The testimony unto itself is evidence, if independent people corroborate each other involuntarily.
Does NKVD coercion count or were these the nice guys like most of the SS were? You seem to have a a little Bolshevik tendencies. Bolschewistischer Jude. Anything said at Nuremberg should be taken with a grain of salt. During World War I it was claimed in the British press that the Germans had a corpse factory in which they used the bodies of their own soldiers to make glycerine and soap. After the war John Charteris, the former head of army intelligence, was reported to have claimed in a 1925 speech that he had invented the story. He subsequently insisted that his remarks had been misreported. The controversy led the British Foreign Secretary Sir Austen Chamberlain to officially state that the government accepted that the "corpse factory" story was untrue.
Reichsstelle für industrielle Fettversorgung was mistaken for Reichs-Juden-Fett (Jewish fat). RIF soap was a poor quality substitute product that contained no fat at all, human or otherwise.

During the Nuremberg Trials, Sigmund Mazur, a laboratory assistant at the Danzig Anatomical Institute (modern Gdańsk), testified that soap had been made from corpse fat at the camp, and claimed that 70 to 80 kg (155–175 lb) of fat collected from 40 bodies could produce more than 25 kg (55 lb) of soap, and that the finished soap was retained by Professor Rudolf Spanner.
In his book Russia at War 1941 to 1945, Alexander Werth reported that while visiting Gdańsk/Danzig in 1945 shortly after its conquest by the Red Army, he saw an experimental factory outside the city for making soap from human corpses. According to Werth it had been run by "a German professor called Spanner" and "was a nightmarish sight, with its vats full of human heads and torsos pickled in some liquid, and its pails full of a flakey substance—human soap"

𝕴𝖈𝖍 𝖇𝖊𝖗𝖊𝖚𝖊 𝖓𝖎𝖈𝖍𝖙𝖘...𝕾𝖔𝖟𝖎𝖆𝖑 𝖌𝖊𝖍𝖙 𝖓𝖚𝖗 𝕹𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓𝖆𝖑
Alle Trolljuden werden ignoriert Hüntinger

DabbingIsSoMuchFun

Huntinger wrote:
Sat Mar 02, 2019 9:16 pm
Sat Mar 02, 2019 4:55 pm
Does NKVD coercion count or were these the nice guys like most of the SS were? You seem to have a a little Bolshevik tendencies. Bolschewistischer Jude. Anything said at Nuremberg should be taken with a grain of salt. During World War I it was claimed in the British press that the Germans had a corpse factory in which they used the bodies of their own soldiers to make glycerine and soap. After the war John Charteris, the former head of army intelligence, was reported to have claimed in a 1925 speech that he had invented the story. He subsequently insisted that his remarks had been misreported. The controversy led the British Foreign Secretary Sir Austen Chamberlain to officially state that the government accepted that the "corpse factory" story was untrue.
Reichsstelle für industrielle Fettversorgung was mistaken for Reichs-Juden-Fett (Jewish fat). RIF soap was a poor quality substitute product that contained no fat at all, human or otherwise.

During the Nuremberg Trials, Sigmund Mazur, a laboratory assistant at the Danzig Anatomical Institute (modern Gdańsk), testified that soap had been made from corpse fat at the camp, and claimed that 70 to 80 kg (155–175 lb) of fat collected from 40 bodies could produce more than 25 kg (55 lb) of soap, and that the finished soap was retained by Professor Rudolf Spanner.
In his book Russia at War 1941 to 1945, Alexander Werth reported that while visiting Gdańsk/Danzig in 1945 shortly after its conquest by the Red Army, he saw an experimental factory outside the city for making soap from human corpses. According to Werth it had been run by "a German professor called Spanner" and "was a nightmarish sight, with its vats full of human heads and torsos pickled in some liquid, and its pails full of a flakey substance—human soap"

The difference is that the Brits claimed something, with no evidence, no proof and certainly no confirmation from the other side.

The other case involved testimony from the other side, confirming their misdeeds and lastly, NO ONE said it was a hoax invented to smear the Germans, unlike in the previous example. Argument nullified.

Huntinger

Post by Huntinger »

Sun Mar 03, 2019 5:58 pm

The other case involved testimony from the other side, confirming their misdeeds and lastly, NO ONE said it was a hoax invented to smear the Germans, unlike in the previous example. Argument nullified.
Could you keep on the topic of Nuremberg please. Soap can be made from any lipids whether it be beef, pig or Jew fat. Even butter, cooking oil when added to a hydroxide will cause it to saponify. It is fair enough to bring up matters as they relate to the topic thread but you clearly put this stuff in to derail the threads. Now tell the forum how the alleged soap trials were related to the Die Nürnberger Prozesse.

𝕴𝖈𝖍 𝖇𝖊𝖗𝖊𝖚𝖊 𝖓𝖎𝖈𝖍𝖙𝖘...𝕾𝖔𝖟𝖎𝖆𝖑 𝖌𝖊𝖍𝖙 𝖓𝖚𝖗 𝕹𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓𝖆𝖑
Alle Trolljuden werden ignoriert Hüntinger