I propose we do what Nuremberg couldn't

Discuss the alleged Nazi genocide or other wartime atrocities without fear of censorship. No bullying of fellow posters is allowed at RODOH. If you can't be civil, please address the argument and not the participants. Do not use disparaging alterations of the user-names of other RODOH posters or their family members. Failure to heed warnings from Moderators will result in a 24 hour ban (or longer if necessary).
randomforumguy

I propose we do what Nuremberg couldn't

Post by randomforumguy »

We stage a trial of hitler in absentia for conspiracy to commit mass murder or genocide (and some other charges maybe)

The fuhrer will have access to lawyers in the the form of berg, rollo, matogno,pg, etc and Roberto & I will be the dpp
The highest first world western court standards are to apply and the burden of proof is beyond a reasonable doubt.

The other option is that we can all put in funds and each side briefs real lawyers and prosecutors and at least five judge
bench

to decide the guilt. one judge must be a nazi, one a jew and three impartial and not german or jew background.

I estimate the cost at around two and half million dollars to run this unless we can get them to do it pro bono.

How say you ?

I prefer adversary system as opposed to inquisitorial
Last edited by randomforumguy on Tue Jan 08, 2013 12:25 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Would you like to financially contribute to the upkeep of RODOH, kindly contact Scott Smith. All contributions are welcome!

randomforumguy

Re: I propose we do what Nuremberg couldn't

Post by randomforumguy »

I forgot to mention the Rob Luc

randomforumguy

Post by randomforumguy »

Your enthusiasm is overwhelming. This could be alot of fun

randomforumguy

Post by randomforumguy »

I'll run this f ing thing myself if nobody wants to contribute to the thread and at no cost whatsoever other than my time.

I appoint myself dpp, defence lawyer team and all of the judges

Being the adversary system. The dpp goes first. I'll present my argument in the next week and introduce my evidence.

randomforumguy

Post by randomforumguy »

imwinningasusual wrote:I'll run this f ing thing myself if nobody wants to contribute to the thread and at no cost whatsoever other than my time.

I appoint myself dpp, defence lawyer team and all of the judges

Being the adversary system. The dpp goes first. I'll present my argument in the next week and introduce my evidence.

I've got a funny feeling the fuhrers defence team is going to try to get him off on insanity grounds. I therefore need $2000 USD for the cost of a forensic psychitriasts report and another $2000 for another forensic psychitriasts report to oppose it.

Your honours (that being me) are (is) also going to heear from many witnesses that have now past away, swallowed cyanide, etc like they do in bbc dosumentarys and then fade away.

*******Moderators*************

Dont delete this thread. I promise it is going to almost as good, if not better than the real thing.

Duke Umeroffen

Post by Duke Umeroffen »

I propose you f*ck off or get thrown in Siberian Exile.
Last edited by Duke Umeroffen on Wed Jan 09, 2013 2:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Viking; North Utsire; South Utsire; Forties; Cromarty; ; Firth; Tyne; Dogger. Fisher; German Bight; Humber; Thames *; Dover;

randomforumguy

Post by randomforumguy »

Duke Umeroffen wrote:I propose you fuck off or get thrown in Siberian Exile.

I decline your propositions

Duke Umeroffen

Post by Duke Umeroffen »

F*cking not expecting anyone to f*cking second the motion.
Viking; North Utsire; South Utsire; Forties; Cromarty; ; Firth; Tyne; Dogger. Fisher; German Bight; Humber; Thames *; Dover;

randomforumguy

Post by randomforumguy »

"Hello your honours (me speaking to myself), If it please the tribunal/court (I dont really care if it please you "as in me" or not), I (the dpp) am now introducing the following evidence in support of the charges levelled at this here adolf hitler, pictured below.
free image hosting

neugierig

Post by neugierig »

imwinningasusual:
""Hello your honours (me speaking to myself), If it please the tribunal/court (I dont really care if it please you "as in me" or not), I (the dpp) am now introducing the following evidence in support of the charges levelled at this here adolf hitler...".

This could indeed be fun, please proceed my learned friend.

Regards
Wilf
Ohne Meinungsfreiheit gibt es keine Freiheit (frei nach I. Kant)