Sobibor's new mystery "grave" - where is it?

Discuss the alleged Nazi genocide or other wartime atrocities without fear of censorship. No bullying of fellow posters is allowed at RODOH. If you can't be civil, please address the argument and not the participants. Do not use disparaging alterations of the user-names of other RODOH posters or their family members. Failure to heed warnings from Moderators will result in a 24 hour ban (or longer if necessary).
Clark

Sobibor's new mystery "grave" - where is it?

Post by Clark » Fri Aug 31, 2012 7:49 pm

According to the pathological liar / mentally ill Roberta/o Muehlenkamp:
Yoram Haimi reportedly found an eighth [11th] grave
To differentiate this thread from the other Sobibor thread now going on, I would like to limit the discussion here to this fraudulently alleged mystery "grave" ONLY.

So to begin: Where is it?

Can you draw it's alleged location on the official Sobibor map:

Clark

Re: Sobibor's new mystery "grave" - where is it?

Post by Clark » Sat Sep 01, 2012 3:24 pm

Another important discovery was made in the spring of 2011, when a mass grave was discovered
http://www.israelhayom.com/site/newslet ... hp?id=3337

So it's been a year and a half since this fraudulent "discovery" and we are just now hearing about it?

The kikes are making a bigger deal out of finding a fraudulent name tag than they are about an alleged mass grave?

What does that fact alone tell you about this fraudulent claim?

The fraudulent name tag proves nothing, but a real, actual mass grave would be huge to the exterminationists cause.

And yet, even a year and a half after the alleged discovery of this fraudulently alleged mass grave, not one single holohoaxer can provide any information about it or even point out it's alleged location on a map.

No wonder the RM's (retarded morons) who believe the big-lie / cognitive illusion of a Sobibor "death camp" are afraid of accepting The National Association of Forensic Historians TM - CRIME SCENE INVESTIGATION CHALLENGE TM

Ha ha ha!!! What a joke the exterminationists are!

Let's see if the RM's (retarded morons) have the courage, integrity and character to answer a simple question (don't hold your breath!):

A - Is it known - WITH 100 % CERTAINTY - that this alleged “grave” actually / currently exists - Yes. - or - No. - ??

(Note: The definition of “grave” is any alleged place of burial - i.e. - any alleged pit or trench in the ground or any alleged tomb / mausoleum / structure built above ground that allegedly contains human remains.)

It is a historical fact that not one of the fraudulently alleged “graves” of Belzec, Chelmno, Sobibor and Treblinka has ever been proven to contain so much as - 1 / 1,000 of 1 % - of the alleged buried bodies - NOT ONE!
BTW - LOOK AT MUEHLENKAMP RUN!!!

WHAT A COWARD!!!

Roberto

Post by Roberto » Sat Sep 01, 2012 4:55 pm

The creature still hasn't learned to behave itself (addressing me by my name's initials and refraining from its all-too-obviously self-projecting insults would do), so it continues on ignore.
Denial of generally known historical facts should not be punishable. For those who maintain, for instance, that Germany did not take part in World War I or that Adenauer fought at Issus in 333, their own stupidity is punishment enough. The same should apply to the denial of the horrors and crimes of the recent German past.
~ A German jurist by the name of Baumann in the German juridical magazine NJW, quoted in: Bailer-Galanda/Benz/Neugebauer (ed.), Die Auschwitzleugner, Berlin 1996, page 261 (my translation).

Clark

Post by Clark » Sat Sep 01, 2012 6:32 pm

Look at heshe try to disrupt the thread rather than answer the simple questions! - WHAT A COWARD!!!

Is there an exterminationist on this forum who who has the courage, integrity and character to answer the following simple questions?

A - Is it known - WITH 100 % CERTAINTY - that this alleged “grave” actually / currently exists - Yes. - or - No. - ??

(Note: The definition of “grave” is any alleged place of burial - i.e. - any alleged pit or trench in the ground or any alleged tomb / mausoleum / structure built above ground that allegedly contains human remains.)

If your answer is - Yes. - then where is it? - Can you draw it's alleged location on the official Sobibor map - Yes. - or - No. - ??

Will we get answers to the simple questions, or will we get yet another example of exterminationist cowardice?

BTW - LOOK AT MUEHLENKAMP RUN! - Ha ha ha!!!

Roberto

Post by Roberto » Sat Sep 01, 2012 8:33 pm

The creature knows very well that I’ll shove its imbecilic questions down its throat (if I haven't done so already) as soon as it addresses me in the civil, respectful and humble manner in which scum like the creature ought to address a decent human being.

Which is why the creature hides behind its self-projecting invective, knowing that I’ll ignore it until it learns to behave itself. Everyone knows that the creature's constant babbling about courage, integrity and character comes from its having neither of these qualities.
Denial of generally known historical facts should not be punishable. For those who maintain, for instance, that Germany did not take part in World War I or that Adenauer fought at Issus in 333, their own stupidity is punishment enough. The same should apply to the denial of the horrors and crimes of the recent German past.
~ A German jurist by the name of Baumann in the German juridical magazine NJW, quoted in: Bailer-Galanda/Benz/Neugebauer (ed.), Die Auschwitzleugner, Berlin 1996, page 261 (my translation).

Acer

Post by Acer » Sat Sep 01, 2012 9:53 pm

2nd cowardly disruption from TMIO.

If your answer is - Yes. - then where is it? - Can you draw it's alleged location on the official Sobibor map - Yes. - or - No. - ??

Will we get answers to the simple questions, or will we get yet another example of exterminationist cowardice?
So far, no answers - just examples of exterminationist cowardice.

Roberto

Post by Roberto » Sun Sep 02, 2012 12:37 am

Acer wrote:2nd cowardly disruption from TMIO.

So far, no answers - just examples of exterminationist cowardice.
I'll close an eye to the poster's self-projecting crap about "cowardice" and briefly answer the poster's imbecilic questions.

The answer to the first question is "yes", because archaeologist Yoram Haimi has reported finding this grave and wouldn't have reported it if he were not 100 % certain.

The answer to the second question is "no", because the only information I have at present about this grave is that it exists. When more information about this grave becomes available, it will probably be possible for me to draw it on a map.

Acer

Post by Acer » Sun Sep 02, 2012 3:29 pm

TRM answer:

Yes.

B - Is it known - WITH 100 % CERTAINTY - that this alleged “grave” was dug / constructed during the time period that the Germans administered the camp where this alleged “grave” supposedly exists - Yes. - or - No. - ??

TRM answer:

?

Roberto

Post by Roberto » Sun Sep 02, 2012 3:43 pm

Acer wrote:A - Is it known - WITH 100 % CERTAINTY - that this alleged “grave” actually / currently exists - Yes. - or - No. - ??

TRM answer:

Yes.

B - Is it known - WITH 100 % CERTAINTY - that this alleged “grave” was dug / constructed during the time period that the Germans administered the camp where this alleged “grave” supposedly exists - Yes. - or - No. - ??

TRM answer:

?
No idea what "TRM" is supposed to mean in the poster's confused mind, but assuming it's not one of the poster's self-projecting insults, I'll answer the question:

Yes, it is 100 % certain that the mass grave in question was dug during the period in which the Nazi SS administered the Sobibór extermination camp, because there is no other period in history in which mass graves are known to have been dug at that place.

Acer

Post by Acer » Sun Sep 02, 2012 3:57 pm

TRM = the retarded moron

RM = retarded moron

TMIC = the mentally ill coward

MIC = mentally ill coward

Hope that clears things up for you.