Mattogno's "Special Treatment"

Discuss the alleged Nazi genocide or other wartime atrocities without fear of censorship. No bullying of fellow posters is allowed at RODOH. If you can't be civil, please address the argument and not the participants. Do not use disparaging alterations of the user-names of other RODOH posters or their family members. Failure to heed warnings from Moderators will result in a 24 hour ban (or longer if necessary).
Werd
Posts: 11011
Joined: Fri Oct 10, 2014 6:38 am
Contact:

Re: Mattogno's "Special Treatment"

Post by Werd »

Nessie wrote:
Fri Apr 02, 2021 8:31 am
""Speech of Oswald Pohl of 23 September 1942 on “special tasks, about which we do not have to speak words”
You never produced this document in full when I demanded it. One line possibly out of context proves nothing. You're begging the question again on code language and then attempting to use it to prove the gas chambers.
viewtopic.php?p=183652#p183650
"Order from Glücks via Liebehenschel of 15 June 1943 on “special buildings” should be “located offside in accordance with their purpose and cannot be stared at by all sorts of people”"
You have never posted this. Search engine confirms this.
"Map of 2 June 1943 with a “prohibited area” near the Bunker 1 and 2 extermination sites [Pressac, Die Krematorien von Auschwitz, doc. 21"
You never never posted this. Search engine confirms this.
"Duty notes from August Bielisch of 20 May [Leide, NS-Verbrecher und Staatssicherheit, p. 262], Gottfried Weisse of 24 May and Gerhard Appel of 25 May 1944 [Faschismus - Getto - Massenmord, p. 373]: "I will maintain unconditional secrecy during the measures to carry out the Jewish evacuation, and also vis-à-vis my comrades" "
"
Posted several times before with a mass copy and paste from HC article. Example.
viewtopic.php?p=129677#p129677
"Memo from Werner Jothann of 17 June 1944 on “camouflage of the crematoria and security measures by erection of a second fence“
Posted several times before with a mass copy and paste from HC article. Example.
viewtopic.php?p=130313#p130313

No discussion of documents in full context. Just one line. That proves nothing. QUOTE LONGER EXTRACTS OR PRODUCE THE DAMN THINGS IN FULL FROM AN APPENDIX LIKE MATTOGNO'S PAPERBACKS AND THEN WE CAN TALK. I'm not playing pin the tale on the donkey with every stupid document you THINK proves something because of "code language." :lol:

SUPPORT RODOH!
Would you like to financially contribute to the upkeep of RODOH? Please kindly contact Scott Smith ([email protected]). Any and all contributions are welcome!


User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 32072
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: Mattogno's "Special Treatment"

Post by Nessie »

Werd wrote:
Fri Apr 02, 2021 11:13 pm
Nessie wrote:
Fri Apr 02, 2021 8:31 am
""Speech of Oswald Pohl of 23 September 1942 on “special tasks, about which we do not have to speak words”
You never produced this document in full when I demanded it. One line possibly out of context proves nothing. You're begging the question again on code language and then attempting to use it to prove the gas chambers.
You keep on misunderstanding evidence. You think one piece of evidence is used to evidence something else. That is not how it works. Multiple pieces of evidence are being used to evidence other things. That is what corroboration and convergence is. Think of it as a circle when multiple pieces of evidence are sometimes linked to each other and all link to the conclusion in the centre.
viewtopic.php?p=183652#p183650
"Order from Glücks via Liebehenschel of 15 June 1943 on “special buildings” should be “located offside in accordance with their purpose and cannot be stared at by all sorts of people”"
You have never posted this. Search engine confirms this.
"Map of 2 June 1943 with a “prohibited area” near the Bunker 1 and 2 extermination sites [Pressac, Die Krematorien von Auschwitz, doc. 21"
You never never posted this. Search engine confirms this.
It is in the HC list of documents that I have posted a link to on many occasions.
"Duty notes from August Bielisch of 20 May [Leide, NS-Verbrecher und Staatssicherheit, p. 262], Gottfried Weisse of 24 May and Gerhard Appel of 25 May 1944 [Faschismus - Getto - Massenmord, p. 373]: "I will maintain unconditional secrecy during the measures to carry out the Jewish evacuation, and also vis-à-vis my comrades" "
"
Posted several times before with a mass copy and paste from HC article. Example.
viewtopic.php?p=129677#p129677
"Memo from Werner Jothann of 17 June 1944 on “camouflage of the crematoria and security measures by erection of a second fence“
Posted several times before with a mass copy and paste from HC article. Example.
viewtopic.php?p=130313#p130313

No discussion of documents in full context. Just one line. That proves nothing. QUOTE LONGER EXTRACTS OR PRODUCE THE DAMN THINGS IN FULL FROM AN APPENDIX LIKE MATTOGNO'S PAPERBACKS AND THEN WE CAN TALK. I'm not playing pin the tale on the donkey with every stupid document you THINK proves something because of "code language." :lol:
You are a cheeky fuck, since you refuse to link to and quote when I request it. Here is the HC list;

http://holocaustcontroversies.blogspot. ... ce-on.html

Click on the blue words to link to the documents being referenced. Fact is, there was a secretive operation and it is obvious why the Nazis would want to keep gassing people as secret as possible. Your claim that people were being showered and their clothes deloused before they all left Birkenau is unevidenced.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

Werd
Posts: 11011
Joined: Fri Oct 10, 2014 6:38 am
Contact:

Re: Mattogno's "Special Treatment"

Post by Werd »

Nessie wrote:
Sat Apr 03, 2021 9:27 am
Multiple pieces of evidence are being used to evidence other things. That is what corroboration and convergence is. Think of it as a circle when multiple pieces of evidence are sometimes linked to each other and all link to the conclusion in the centre.
"Code language."
Cart before the horse again.

Click on the blue words to link to the documents being referenced.
Make your own hyperlinks in the topic you lazy shit. I'm not doing your homework for you. I've done enough.

You're the same coward who started eliminating sources because you didn't want me to know that documents you were presenting were already discussed in Mattogno. :lol: I found them and showed how they proved nothing.

User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 32072
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: Mattogno's "Special Treatment"

Post by Nessie »

Werd wrote:
Sat Apr 03, 2021 1:17 pm
Nessie wrote:
Sat Apr 03, 2021 9:27 am
Multiple pieces of evidence are being used to evidence other things. That is what corroboration and convergence is. Think of it as a circle when multiple pieces of evidence are sometimes linked to each other and all link to the conclusion in the centre.
"Code language."
Cart before the horse again.
No, the code word conclusion results from a convergence of corroborating evidence. You either know that and claim it is "cart before horse" top dodge it, or, as I suspect, you don't understand evidencing.
Click on the blue words to link to the documents being referenced.
Make your own hyperlinks in the topic you lazy shit. I'm not doing your homework for you. I've done enough.
You never link directly to and quote specific documents for me, so there is no way I am doing it for you. The list of documents, with their sources, that I have been using is here;

http://holocaustcontroversies.blogspot. ... ce-on.html

I have already caught you making up a document and making a false claim of 6 documents to 1.
You're the same coward who started eliminating sources because you didn't want me to know that documents you were presenting were already discussed in Mattogno. :lol: I found them and showed how they proved nothing.
Which document(s) are you referring to? Link to and directly quote and show, in your own words how that document has been proved by Mattogno to mean something else.

Anyone with half a brain will see that documents prove a special action, that was secretive, was being planned for the Kremas at A-B and it involved gas, mass cremations and Jews. We then know, from EVERY SINGLE eyewitness who worked inside the Kremas in 1943-4, that the action was gassing Jews and cremating their remains. ALL of the evidence converges to one conclusion of homicidal gassings. Mattogno's methodology, which you cannot even explain, is to cherry pick just documents and then look to buildings other than the Kremas to create a false narrative of showering and delousing, where he cannot find ANYONE who worked inside a Krema who said that happened.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

User avatar
Huntinger
Posts: 9835
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:56 am
Location: Gasthaus Waldesruh.Österreichisches Deutsch
Contact:

Re: Mattogno's "Special Treatment"

Post by Huntinger »

Nessie wrote:
Sat Apr 03, 2021 2:53 pm
Anyone with half a brain will see that documents prove a special action, that was secretive, was being planned for the Kremas at A-B and it involved gas, mass cremations and Jews.
So secretive, yet every villager over all of Europe seemed to know about these ultra secretive plans.

𝕸𝖊𝖎𝖓𝖊 𝕰𝖍𝖗𝖊 𝖍𝖊𝖎ß𝖙 𝕿𝖗𝖊𝖚𝖊
Amt VI..Ausland-SD

Werd
Posts: 11011
Joined: Fri Oct 10, 2014 6:38 am
Contact:

Re: Mattogno's "Special Treatment"

Post by Werd »

Nessie wrote:
Sat Apr 03, 2021 2:53 pm
a convergence of corroborating evidence.
Doesn't exist. No chemical or physical evidence. Thank you Mr. Rudolf for your great work.
viewtopic.php?p=168681#p168681
You never link directly to and quote specific documents for me
I copied and pasted ENTIRE CHAPTERS FROM MATTOGNO BOOKS WITH FOOTNOTES AND BLOCK QUOTATIONS. :lol:
I have already caught you making up a document
No. The phraseology I used made it clear I was not claiming it was an actual document. You are lying to cover your own mistaken interpretation of the words I was using. That's on you, buddy. I already explained this.
viewtopic.php?p=185779#p185779
Nessie wrote:
Thu Apr 01, 2021 4:11 pm
The full quote is "If Pressac says special treatment in August 13 1943 document means gassing people, but Mattogno finds other August documents that clearly demonstrates that clothes and personal effects were being disinfested, then THAT DOCUMENT ABOUT THAT DAY IS NOT PROOF OF GASSING PEOPLE THAT DAY!"

Prior to that you had said "So for Pressac to point to say an August 13 1943 document with Bischoff in it mentioning special action DOESN'T MEAN THAT AT THAT TIME, THEY WERE GASSING JEWS."
Oh what a tangled web we weave when we practice to deceive. :roll:

Second quote:
Mon Jan 11, 2021 11:15 pm

First quote:
Tue Jan 12, 2021 10:08 pm

Notice the enlarged word in the second quote that came first? SAY. That's showing this is a hypothetical.
Notice the enlarged word in the first quote that came second? IF. That's showing this is a hypothetical.
Nessie made a false assumption and blames me for his mistake. He's a grown man acting like a child.
Next.
and making a false claim of 6 documents to 1.
6 was an average or a mean.
Werd wrote:
Thu Apr 01, 2021 4:48 pm
You do not have 6 documents from Mattogno for every 1 document Pressac has.
And what if it's 5 or 7 or 8, thereby making 6 an average? Or a mean? Does that therefore mean that Mattogno NEVER WENT TO THE RGVA ARCHIVE AND FOUND EXTRA DOCUMENTS AND PUT THEM IN FOOTNOTES??? :roll:
This is the very point. Nessie ignores it. He has to. Because otherwise, he loses.

The reason you nitpick on numbers is because YOU CAN'T WIN ON PRINCIPLE: NAMELY, THAT FOR EVERY CRIMINAL TRACE PRESSAC FOUND, MATTOGNO EASILY FOUND - AT TIMES - AS MUCH AS HALF A DOZEN OTHER DOCUMENTS TO SHOW THE REAL CONTEXT OF SAID CRIMINAL TRACE. MATTOGNO HAD DOCUMENTS PRESSAC DIDN'T EVEN KNOW EXISTED OR JUST DIDN'T PUT IN HIS BOOK.

In other words, Mattogno BESTED Pressac at the document game. THIS IS WHY MATTOGNO WINS THE DOCUMENT GAME. You know this, hence you run interference with red herrings.
You're the same coward who started eliminating sources because you didn't want me to know that documents you were presenting were already discussed in Mattogno. :lol: I found them and showed how they proved nothing.
Which document(s) are you referring to?
Nessie the dishonest lying troll pretends to forget that he started chopping out the sources of these documents with one-liners from the HC list and I had to go and track them down and re-post them myself. Back on page 11:
Werd wrote:
Fri Mar 12, 2021 6:05 pm
Nessie wrote:
Fri Mar 12, 2021 5:56 pm
I gave you the documents that related to "special" being about people, for example

"Letter from central construction office Auschwitz to SS-WVHA of 9 June 1942 on “erection of 4 horse stable barracks for special treatment of the Jews"
"Order of 5 October 1942 on “doors for special t[reatment] of the Jews”
"Camp employement record book on 10 February 1943 on "request of dentists for the special action"
Does anyone know what Nessie is doing? He is now being a coward and ELIMINATING the sources of these documents. I think we all know why. They're going to lead back to Mattogno books where he has already discussed and refuted them. How much do you rodoh readers want a bet? :lol:
And sure enough, they did lead back to things Mattogno already refuted.
viewtopic.php?p=184142#p184142
viewtopic.php?p=184143#p184143
And his excuse for trying to hide the sources from me in the hopes that I wouldn't figure out Mattogno had already refuted them and I has already posted them? His excuse for artificially trying to extend the debate and create MORE PAGES hoping I wouldn't know how to use a simple search function?
Nessie wrote:
Fri Mar 12, 2021 8:09 pm
Werd wrote:
Fri Mar 12, 2021 6:58 pm
Nessie is such a dishonest troll that he pretends he doesn't understand that he eliminated the footnotes and that I had to put them back in. :roll:
The footnotes do not change that "special" referred to an action involving Jews.
That was his fucking excuse! Hahahaha. And now pages later, he pretends to STILL NOT KNOW what I was talking about when I said he started eliminating sources. In other words, he is repeating his wounded sheep routine from page 11. What are you talking about? I'm not eliminating sources? Whatever do you mean God he never stops with his blatant dishonesty. It's characteristic of him to lie so much. It truly is.

Does Nessie want to apologize for pretending to not know what I caught him doing back on page 11? :lol:

User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 32072
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: Mattogno's "Special Treatment"

Post by Nessie »

Werd wrote:
Sat Apr 03, 2021 11:51 pm
Nessie wrote:
Sat Apr 03, 2021 2:53 pm
a convergence of corroborating evidence.
Doesn't exist. No chemical or physical evidence. Thank you Mr. Rudolf for your great work.
viewtopic.php?p=168681#p168681
Rudolf found traces of Zyklon B and his claims about holes in the roof are disputed. He fails to evidence and prove what did happen, which casts doubt on his conclusion. He has to ignore that every single person who worked inside the Kremas stated they were used to gas people.
You never link directly to and quote specific documents for me
I copied and pasted ENTIRE CHAPTERS FROM MATTOGNO BOOKS WITH FOOTNOTES AND BLOCK QUOTATIONS. :lol:
Exactly, you refused to be specific and directly link to the specific documents. That was because you do not understand Mattogno's waffling and there are not the documents you claim there are.
I have already caught you making up a document
No. The phraseology I used made it clear I was not claiming it was an actual document. You are lying to cover your own mistaken interpretation of the words I was using. That's on you, buddy. I already explained this.
viewtopic.php?p=185779#p185779
You did not have an actual document to link to, to make your point, so you made one up!
Nessie wrote:
Thu Apr 01, 2021 4:11 pm
The full quote is "If Pressac says special treatment in August 13 1943 document means gassing people, but Mattogno finds other August documents that clearly demonstrates that clothes and personal effects were being disinfested, then THAT DOCUMENT ABOUT THAT DAY IS NOT PROOF OF GASSING PEOPLE THAT DAY!"

Prior to that you had said "So for Pressac to point to say an August 13 1943 document with Bischoff in it mentioning special action DOESN'T MEAN THAT AT THAT TIME, THEY WERE GASSING JEWS."
Oh what a tangled web we weave when we practice to deceive. :roll:

Second quote:
Mon Jan 11, 2021 11:15 pm

First quote:
Tue Jan 12, 2021 10:08 pm

Notice the enlarged word in the second quote that came first? SAY. That's showing this is a hypothetical.
Notice the enlarged word in the first quote that came second? IF. That's showing this is a hypothetical.
Nessie made a false assumption and blames me for his mistake. He's a grown man acting like a child.
Next.
and making a false claim of 6 documents to 1.
6 was an average or a mean.
Prove there are an average of 6. Link to the actual documents.
Werd wrote:
Thu Apr 01, 2021 4:48 pm
You do not have 6 documents from Mattogno for every 1 document Pressac has.
And what if it's 5 or 7 or 8, thereby making 6 an average? Or a mean? Does that therefore mean that Mattogno NEVER WENT TO THE RGVA ARCHIVE AND FOUND EXTRA DOCUMENTS AND PUT THEM IN FOOTNOTES??? :roll:
This is the very point. Nessie ignores it. He has to. Because otherwise, he loses.

The reason you nitpick on numbers is because YOU CAN'T WIN ON PRINCIPLE: NAMELY, THAT FOR EVERY CRIMINAL TRACE PRESSAC FOUND, MATTOGNO EASILY FOUND - AT TIMES - AS MUCH AS HALF A DOZEN OTHER DOCUMENTS TO SHOW THE REAL CONTEXT OF SAID CRIMINAL TRACE. MATTOGNO HAD DOCUMENTS PRESSAC DIDN'T EVEN KNOW EXISTED OR JUST DIDN'T PUT IN HIS BOOK.

In other words, Mattogno BESTED Pressac at the document game. THIS IS WHY MATTOGNO WINS THE DOCUMENT GAME. You know this, hence you run interference with red herrings.
History is not determined by who has the most documents :lol:
You're the same coward who started eliminating sources because you didn't want me to know that documents you were presenting were already discussed in Mattogno. :lol: I found them and showed how they proved nothing.
Which document(s) are you referring to?
Nessie the dishonest lying troll pretends to forget that he started chopping out the sources of these documents with one-liners from the HC list and I had to go and track them down and re-post them myself. Back on page 11:
Werd wrote:
Fri Mar 12, 2021 6:05 pm
Nessie wrote:
Fri Mar 12, 2021 5:56 pm
I gave you the documents that related to "special" being about people, for example

"Letter from central construction office Auschwitz to SS-WVHA of 9 June 1942 on “erection of 4 horse stable barracks for special treatment of the Jews"
"Order of 5 October 1942 on “doors for special t[reatment] of the Jews”
"Camp employement record book on 10 February 1943 on "request of dentists for the special action"
Does anyone know what Nessie is doing? He is now being a coward and ELIMINATING the sources of these documents. I think we all know why. They're going to lead back to Mattogno books where he has already discussed and refuted them. How much do you rodoh readers want a bet? :lol:
And sure enough, they did lead back to things Mattogno already refuted.
viewtopic.php?p=184142#p184142
viewtopic.php?p=184143#p184143
And his excuse for trying to hide the sources from me in the hopes that I wouldn't figure out Mattogno had already refuted them and I has already posted them? His excuse for artificially trying to extend the debate and create MORE PAGES hoping I wouldn't know how to use a simple search function?
Nessie wrote:
Fri Mar 12, 2021 8:09 pm
Werd wrote:
Fri Mar 12, 2021 6:58 pm
Nessie is such a dishonest troll that he pretends he doesn't understand that he eliminated the footnotes and that I had to put them back in. :roll:
The footnotes do not change that "special" referred to an action involving Jews.
That was his fucking excuse! Hahahaha. And now pages later, he pretends to STILL NOT KNOW what I was talking about when I said he started eliminating sources. In other words, he is repeating his wounded sheep routine from page 11. What are you talking about? I'm not eliminating sources? Whatever do you mean God he never stops with his blatant dishonesty. It's characteristic of him to lie so much. It truly is.

Does Nessie want to apologize for pretending to not know what I caught him doing back on page 11? :lol:
How about you link to and quote the documents you claim prove the special action that involved the building of barracks, doors and dentists had nothing to do with people?
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

Werd
Posts: 11011
Joined: Fri Oct 10, 2014 6:38 am
Contact:

Re: Mattogno's "Special Treatment"

Post by Werd »

Nessie wrote:
Sun Apr 04, 2021 9:49 am
He fails to evidence and prove what did happen, which casts doubt on his conclusion.
Nope. Far from it. Traces found are not consistent with mass gassings. And please, no nizkor type bullshit again. Already dealt with.
viewtopic.php?p=168681#p168681
you refused to be specific and directly link to the specific documents.
Nessie pretends he can't read English. We just know that he refuses.
you do not understand Mattogno's waffling
I do not understand English either. Yeah, just keep telling yourself that. :roll:

Werd wrote:
Thu Apr 01, 2021 4:48 pm
You do not have 6 documents from Mattogno for every 1 document Pressac has.
And what if it's 5 or 7 or 8, thereby making 6 an average? Or a mean? Does that therefore mean that Mattogno NEVER WENT TO THE RGVA ARCHIVE AND FOUND EXTRA DOCUMENTS AND PUT THEM IN FOOTNOTES??? :roll:
This is the very point. Nessie ignores it. He has to. Because otherwise, he loses.

The reason you nitpick on numbers is because YOU CAN'T WIN ON PRINCIPLE: NAMELY, THAT FOR EVERY CRIMINAL TRACE PRESSAC FOUND, MATTOGNO EASILY FOUND - AT TIMES - AS MUCH AS HALF A DOZEN OTHER DOCUMENTS TO SHOW THE REAL CONTEXT OF SAID CRIMINAL TRACE. MATTOGNO HAD DOCUMENTS PRESSAC DIDN'T EVEN KNOW EXISTED OR JUST DIDN'T PUT IN HIS BOOK.

In other words, Mattogno BESTED Pressac at the document game. THIS IS WHY MATTOGNO WINS THE DOCUMENT GAME. You know this, hence you run interference with red herrings.
History is not determined by who has the most documents :lol:
And Nessie proves my point by dodging the issue in red and also bold black text. We're done here. :D
How about you link to and quote the documents you claim prove the special action that involved the building of barracks, doors and dentists had nothing to do with people?
Notice how he moves the goal posts to attack a strawman? I never said dentists had nothing to do with people. :roll:

I said they had to do with corpses. Corpses are dead people. Let's not forget that. Nessie then played the game of well gassed people are technically dead as if that proved anything deductively or even inductively. :lol: The special action or treatment was simply removing gold teeth from corpses. This has been DONE TO F-ING DEATH! Nessie even admitted, "The request for dentists does not tell us that the dead were gassed." Check page 14:
Werd wrote:
Mon Mar 15, 2021 10:53 pm
It involves extracting gold teeth from corpses. Thanks for agreeing with me.
Glad you agree with me, special actions involved dead people.
AND HOW DOES THAT PROVE GASSING? OH IT DOESN'T? GREAT! THEN YOU HAVE NO POINT AND YOU NEVER WILL! YOU CAN KEEP TRYING TO STRETCH FROM GOLD IN CORPSES TO PEOPLE IN GAS CHAMBERS ALL YOU WANT. YOU CAN TRY TO EXTRAPOLATE WITH THIS LONE DOCUMENT ALL YOU WANT, BUT IT'LL END UP GETTING YOU NOWHERE EXCEPT FALLACY LAND, FOOL!

I'm not trying to do that, Werd.

THEN SHUT UP AND STOP WASTING TIME! :lol:

User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 32072
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: Mattogno's "Special Treatment"

Post by Nessie »

Werd wrote:
Sun Apr 04, 2021 10:59 pm
Nessie wrote:
Sun Apr 04, 2021 9:49 am
He fails to evidence and prove what did happen, which casts doubt on his conclusion.
Nope. Far from it. Traces found are not consistent with mass gassings. And please, no nizkor type bullshit again. Already dealt with.
viewtopic.php?p=168681#p168681
If his conclusion was correct, there would be evidence of something other than gassing people happening inside the Kremas and evidence of mass transports back out of the camp. Since there is no such evidence, Nizkor is correct and Rudolf is wrong.
you refused to be specific and directly link to the specific documents.
Nessie pretends he can't read English. We just know that he refuses.
you do not understand Mattogno's waffling
I do not understand English either. Yeah, just keep telling yourself that. :roll:
You dodge explaining why his methodology of only using documents is more reliable and credible than using all of the evidence.
Werd wrote:
Thu Apr 01, 2021 4:48 pm
You do not have 6 documents from Mattogno for every 1 document Pressac has.
And what if it's 5 or 7 or 8, thereby making 6 an average? Or a mean? Does that therefore mean that Mattogno NEVER WENT TO THE RGVA ARCHIVE AND FOUND EXTRA DOCUMENTS AND PUT THEM IN FOOTNOTES??? :roll:
This is the very point. Nessie ignores it. He has to. Because otherwise, he loses.

The reason you nitpick on numbers is because YOU CAN'T WIN ON PRINCIPLE: NAMELY, THAT FOR EVERY CRIMINAL TRACE PRESSAC FOUND, MATTOGNO EASILY FOUND - AT TIMES - AS MUCH AS HALF A DOZEN OTHER DOCUMENTS TO SHOW THE REAL CONTEXT OF SAID CRIMINAL TRACE. MATTOGNO HAD DOCUMENTS PRESSAC DIDN'T EVEN KNOW EXISTED OR JUST DIDN'T PUT IN HIS BOOK.

In other words, Mattogno BESTED Pressac at the document game. THIS IS WHY MATTOGNO WINS THE DOCUMENT GAME. You know this, hence you run interference with red herrings.
History is not determined by who has the most documents :lol:
And Nessie proves my point by dodging the issue in red and also bold black text. We're done here. :D
Your point is Mattogno found more documents than Pressac and you claim those documents provide the real context. The real context is provided from all of the evidence from the Kremas, not just documents and not from other places.
How about you link to and quote the documents you claim prove the special action that involved the building of barracks, doors and dentists had nothing to do with people?
Notice how he moves the goal posts to attack a strawman? I never said dentists had nothing to do with people. :roll:
What did the special action, in relation to the Kremas, refer to?
I said they had to do with corpses. Corpses are dead people. Let's not forget that. Nessie then played the game of well gassed people are technically dead as if that proved anything deductively or even inductively. :lol: The special action or treatment was simply removing gold teeth from corpses. This has been DONE TO F-ING DEATH! Nessie even admitted, "The request for dentists does not tell us that the dead were gassed." Check page 14:
Werd wrote:
Mon Mar 15, 2021 10:53 pm
It involves extracting gold teeth from corpses. Thanks for agreeing with me.
Glad you agree with me, special actions involved dead people.
AND HOW DOES THAT PROVE GASSING? OH IT DOESN'T? GREAT! THEN YOU HAVE NO POINT AND YOU NEVER WILL! YOU CAN KEEP TRYING TO STRETCH FROM GOLD IN CORPSES TO PEOPLE IN GAS CHAMBERS ALL YOU WANT. YOU CAN TRY TO EXTRAPOLATE WITH THIS LONE DOCUMENT ALL YOU WANT, BUT IT'LL END UP GETTING YOU NOWHERE EXCEPT FALLACY LAND, FOOL!

I'm not trying to do that, Werd.

THEN SHUT UP AND STOP WASTING TIME! :lol:
You are jumping about, so what was the special action that was happening inside the Kremas in from around May 1943, to around August 1944?
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

Werd
Posts: 11011
Joined: Fri Oct 10, 2014 6:38 am
Contact:

Re: Mattogno's "Special Treatment"

Post by Werd »

Nessie wrote:
Mon Apr 05, 2021 7:02 pm
If his conclusion was correct, there would be evidence of mass transports back out of the camp.
Non sequitor.
You dodge explaining why his methodology of only using documents is more reliable and credible than using all of the evidence.
&
Your point is Mattogno found more documents than Pressac and you claim those documents provide the real context. The real context is provided from all of the evidence from the Kremas, not just documents and not from other places.
No lying eyewitness is going to overturn the documents which show the real context of the Swoboda document. Special treatment was meant for corpses, not living people.
viewtopic.php?f=9&t=4382

No lying witness is going to prove super coke ovens in Birkenau that can burn up 4 corpses in one muffle in 30 minutes and then accept 4 more.

etc etc
What did the special action, in relation to the Kremas, refer to?
Depends on what document. Some don't even say special action. Some say special treatment or special basements. We found these had nothing harmful in them.
Plenty of examples of "special" having non homicidal contexts within Kremas.

Special basements = corpse cellars. Nothing more.
viewtopic.php?p=183693#p183693

Nessie once tried to say that erecting horse stable barracks for special treatment was code for homicide. I showed otherwise.
viewtopic.php?p=184142#p184142

The special cellars were literally corpse cellars with an air exchange/ventilation system.
viewtopic.php?p=184575#p184575

The doors and windows were meaningless and already refuted.
viewtopic.php?p=184065#p184065
viewtopic.php?p=183691#p183691
what was the special action that was happening inside the Kremas in from around May 1943, to around August 1944?
This literally makes no sense. You can't just make a blanket statement that special action was constantly and always going on. That's not the case. Sometimes, the special action or special treatment involved delousing in a building like BW 5a and 5b. Sometimes the special basement was literally a corpse cellar that needed a finished air ventilation-exchange mission completed. Sometimes doors and windows that could be gas tight technically we in fact being used for other reasons that didn't involve humans. You have to pick things ONE AT A TIME.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot] and 23 guests