What were the purposes of Belzec, Sobibor and Treblinka?

Discuss the alleged Nazi genocide or other wartime atrocities without fear of censorship. No bullying of fellow posters is allowed at RODOH. If you can't be civil, please address the argument and not the participants. Do not use disparaging alterations of the user-names of other RODOH posters or their family members. Failure to heed warnings from Moderators will result in a 24 hour ban (or longer if necessary).
Turnagain
Posts: 10054
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:44 pm
Contact:

Re: What were the purposes of Belzec, Sobibor and Treblinka?

Post by Turnagain »

Nessie wrote:
Only about 1% of arrivals are evidenced to have been selected and left for other camps. What happened to the other 99%?
Nessie wails, "Where did they gooooo?". Well, they for damn sure weren't steamed, gassed or asphyxiated in the mythical steam/gas/vacuum chambers. Neither were they then buried in giant graves and exhumed with a clamshell equipped dragline. Then we have the magic Jew barbeque. Nessie summons up a virtual blizzard of, "what ifs" and "coulda woulda" but can't come up with any kind of a viable explanation for how it supposedly functioned. So it goes in holyhoax la-la land.

SUPPORT RODOH!
Would you like to financially contribute to the upkeep of RODOH? Please kindly contact Scott Smith ([email protected]). Any and all contributions are welcome!


User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 31343
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: What were the purposes of Belzec, Sobibor and Treblinka?

Post by Nessie »

Turnagain wrote:
Sat Feb 20, 2021 11:07 am
Nessie wrote:
Only about 1% of arrivals are evidenced to have been selected and left for other camps. What happened to the other 99%?
Nessie wails, "Where did they gooooo?". Well, they for damn sure weren't steamed, gassed or asphyxiated in the mythical steam/gas/vacuum chambers. Neither were they then buried in giant graves and exhumed with a clamshell equipped dragline. Then we have the magic Jew barbeque. Nessie summons up a virtual blizzard of, "what ifs" and "coulda woulda" but can't come up with any kind of a viable explanation for how it supposedly functioned. So it goes in holyhoax la-la land.
The la-la land is the one inhabited by deniers, who think it does not matter that they cannot evidence what the actual purpose of the AR camps was.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

Asher Israel
Posts: 59
Joined: Fri Feb 12, 2021 11:20 pm
Contact:

Re: What were the purposes of Belzec, Sobibor and Treblinka?

Post by Asher Israel »

been-there wrote:
Sat Feb 20, 2021 5:32 am
Turnagain wrote:
Fri Feb 19, 2021 4:22 pm
So name a credible Jew witness and no, Wiernik is a lying POS and isn't credible.
Asher Israel wrote:
Fri Feb 19, 2021 6:51 pm
You dismiss any eyewitness (Jewish or not) as not credible if he/she wrote or said something that doesn't fit into your version of events.
been-there wrote:
Fri Feb 19, 2021 7:15 pm
The above is yet another misrepresentation from you. That is NOT what Turnagain or skeptics of this WW2 PROTECTED narrative are saying.

I’ll try again to help you understand.

Here is a correct definition of ‘credible witness’:
any eyewitness (Jewish or not) is not credible if he/she wrote or spoke any testimony that made claims of events which do not fit into the realms of physical possibility.


And this applies to ANY witness testimony about ANY occurrence. (That means it doesn’t only apply to holocaust testimony).

It’s quite simple, really.

Do you understand now? :ugeek:
Asher Israel wrote:
Fri Feb 19, 2021 9:09 pm
What physical impossibilities did the Nazis and others who worked at the AR camps say or write?

I should also inform you that the people who are not credible on the Holocaust are... blah, blah, blah [ad hominem rant].
As soon as you are asked a question about evidence that for your... blah, blah, blah [incoherent nonsense].
So tell me since you know EVERYTHING,... blah, blah, blah [moving of the goalposts using proposterous exaggeration]?
You didn’t answer the question (yet again. :roll: Suprise, suprise!).

Here is the latest question you just avoided:
Do you NOW understand the definition of a “credible” witness?
Yes or no?

:?

(We appear to be dealing with dishonest ‘believers’ of suprisingly low intelligence)
I think I'll just reply with what you gave me as an 'answer', "I don't know". That's all you're ever going to get from me because you've demonstrated that you aren't interested in having a reasonable debate. :D

Asher Israel
Posts: 59
Joined: Fri Feb 12, 2021 11:20 pm
Contact:

Re: What were the purposes of Belzec, Sobibor and Treblinka?

Post by Asher Israel »

Turnagain wrote:
Sat Feb 20, 2021 2:10 am
Asher Israel wrote:
I must have missed it because I've repeatedly asked you and you have dodged my question every time.

What happened to Jews after they arrived at the AR camps?
Deportees stayed in Treblinka for short periods of time and were then transported elsewhere. Just as the witnesses say.

Now, you show that they were steamed/gassed/asphyxiated, buried, exhumed and cremated on the magic Jew barbeque. Name and quote your credible Jew eyewitnesses to those events. Nessie has failed miserably to do that so maybe you'll have better luck. Hop to it, Asher.
Your version of events is all over the place.

One moment you claim that you don't give a shit where the Jews went and that Jewish eyewitnesses are liars and frauds. Then you're using the words of eyewitnesses as proof that Treblinka was a transit camp, when in fact the eyewitnesses don't even state what you think they are stating during interviews.

The transit camp theory states that Jews who were sent to the AR camps were transported to the Russian East, not to other Nazi camps to work as slave labourers.

Eric Hunt disassociated himself with his joke of a video about Treblinka because he realised the transit camp theory was a load of nonsense. Why do you still keep referring to the eyewitnesses in his video as proof of the transit camp theory?

Hunt's video didn't contradict anything because it has been for decades that a tiny percentage of the people who were sent to Treblinka were sent to other Nazi camps to work as slave labourers.

What happened to all of the other Jews who were sent to the AR camps? You claim they were "transported elsewhere", where exactly?

Asher Israel
Posts: 59
Joined: Fri Feb 12, 2021 11:20 pm
Contact:

Re: What were the purposes of Belzec, Sobibor and Treblinka?

Post by Asher Israel »

Turnagain wrote:
Sat Feb 20, 2021 11:07 am
Nessie wrote:
Only about 1% of arrivals are evidenced to have been selected and left for other camps. What happened to the other 99%?
Nessie wails, "Where did they gooooo?". Well, they for damn sure weren't steamed, gassed or asphyxiated in the mythical steam/gas/vacuum chambers. Neither were they then buried in giant graves and exhumed with a clamshell equipped dragline. Then we have the magic Jew barbeque. Nessie summons up a virtual blizzard of, "what ifs" and "coulda woulda" but can't come up with any kind of a viable explanation for how it supposedly functioned. So it goes in holyhoax la-la land.
Where did the Jews who were sent to the AR camps but were not sent to other Nazi camps to work as slave labourers go?

Where did the eyewitnesses say they were transported to exactly?

User avatar
been-there
Propositions Moderator
Posts: 10004
Joined: Tue Apr 30, 2013 8:59 am
Contact:

Re: What were the purposes of Belzec, Sobibor and Treblinka?

Post by been-there »

Asher Israel wrote:
Sat Feb 20, 2021 3:19 pm
been-there wrote:
Sat Feb 20, 2021 5:32 am
been-there wrote:
Fri Feb 19, 2021 7:15 pm
The above is yet another misrepresentation from you. That is NOT what Turnagain or skeptics of this WW2 PROTECTED narrative are saying.

I’ll try again to help you understand.

Here is a correct definition of ‘credible witness’:
any eyewitness (Jewish or not) is not credible if he/she wrote or spoke any testimony that made claims of events which do not fit into the realms of physical possibility.


And this applies to ANY witness testimony about ANY occurrence. (That means it doesn’t only apply to holocaust testimony).

It’s quite simple, really.

Do you understand now? :ugeek:
Asher Israel wrote:
Fri Feb 19, 2021 9:09 pm
What physical impossibilities did the Nazis and others who worked at the AR camps say or write?

I should also inform you that the people who are not credible on the Holocaust are... blah, blah, blah [ad hominem rant].
As soon as you are asked a question about evidence that for your... blah, blah, blah [incoherent nonsense].
So tell me since you know EVERYTHING,... blah, blah, blah [moving of the goalposts using proposterous exaggeration]?
You didn’t answer the question (yet again. :roll: Suprise, suprise!).

Here is the latest question you just avoided:
Do you NOW understand the definition of a “credible” witness?
Yes or no?

:?

(We appear to be dealing with dishonest ‘believers’ of suprisingly low intelligence)
I think I'll just reply with what you gave me as an 'answer', "I don't know". That's all you're ever going to get from me because you've demonstrated that you aren't interested in having a reasonable debate. :D
How fascinating!

...And revealing.

You just admitted that you don’t know how to judge whether a witness is credible or not. Or whether their testimony is credible or not. :?

Wow! :o

No wonder you believe in the physically impossble, empirically refuted parts of the mass-gassing narrative that are obviously nonsense.

And no wonder you are incapable of discussing this rationally.

You just believe. That’s all you’ve got: an irrational, obedient belief. You believe it because you have been programmed and conditioned to believe it.

You have no way of gauging who and what is believable.
Poor you.

I pity you.

:(
"When people who are honestly mistaken learn the truth,
they either cease being mistaken
or they cease being honest"
-- Anonymous

Turnagain
Posts: 10054
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:44 pm
Contact:

Re: What were the purposes of Belzec, Sobibor and Treblinka?

Post by Turnagain »

Asher Israel wrote:
One moment you claim that you don't give a shit where the Jews went and that Jewish eyewitnesses are liars and frauds. Then you're using the words of eyewitnesses as proof that Treblinka was a transit camp, when in fact the eyewitnesses don't even state what you think they are stating during interviews.
Since the Jews weren't murdered with steam/gas/vacuum at the AR camps I don't care where they went. There are some credible witnesses who testify that they weren't murdered at Treblinka. You have no credible witnesses nor any physical proof of the steam/gas/vacuum chambers, the graves, the exhumation of whole bodies by a clamshell equipped dragline or their cremation on the magic Jew barbeque using only twigs for fuel.
Eric Hunt disassociated himself with his joke of a video about Treblinka because he realised the transit camp theory was a load of nonsense.
Hunt had his own reasons for discontinuing his revisionist work and no, he didn't repudiate his films. He claimed that his last film could be misleading and said he believed that while those Jews were transported to other destinations, the remaining Jews were gassed or asphyxiated by vacuum if witnesses such as Bomba et al. are to be believed.

Israel continues to wail, "Where did they gooooo?". Your claim that since the fate of the Jews sent to the AR camps is unknown then they must have been steamed/gassed/or asphyxiated, buried then exhumed with a clamshell equipped dragline and cremated on the magic Jew barbeque using only a handful of twigs or camp detritus for fuel. Your claim is no different than claiming that a little boy rode his tricycle to the moon. It's blue sky bullshit. If you believe that the Jews were murdered at Treblinka then show some solid proof of that. Show the graves and some core samples of human cremains.

User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 31343
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: What were the purposes of Belzec, Sobibor and Treblinka?

Post by Nessie »

Let us look at what Eric Hunt said about the AR camps, which someone hates as a post has been deleted, again, so here it is, again;

https://web.archive.org/web/20170216133 ... -the-line/

"Where did the Jews declared unable to work (small children and the elderly, etc.) sent to Auschwitz-Birkenau, Treblinka, Belzec, Sobibor, Chelmno, go if they were not gassed at these sites?
Through the years, I have asked several prominent “Revisionists” this question. The most common response is “I don’t know.”
Does this answer sound like it would win a public debate let alone get laughed out of an auditorium? Instead it is undoubtedly a losing position."

"As of now, there is zero hard evidence to support the Revisionist “transit camp theory” and all evidence points to mass homicidal gassings and mass murder by shooting having occurred."

It is truly idiotic to rely on Eric Hunt for evidence the AR camps were transit camps!
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

Asher Israel
Posts: 59
Joined: Fri Feb 12, 2021 11:20 pm
Contact:

Re: What were the purposes of Belzec, Sobibor and Treblinka?

Post by Asher Israel »

been-there wrote:
Sat Feb 20, 2021 4:33 pm
Asher Israel wrote:
Sat Feb 20, 2021 3:19 pm
been-there wrote:
Sat Feb 20, 2021 5:32 am
been-there wrote:
Fri Feb 19, 2021 7:15 pm
The above is yet another misrepresentation from you. That is NOT what Turnagain or skeptics of this WW2 PROTECTED narrative are saying.

I’ll try again to help you understand.

Here is a correct definition of ‘credible witness’:
any eyewitness (Jewish or not) is not credible if he/she wrote or spoke any testimony that made claims of events which do not fit into the realms of physical possibility.


And this applies to ANY witness testimony about ANY occurrence. (That means it doesn’t only apply to holocaust testimony).

It’s quite simple, really.

Do you understand now? :ugeek:
Asher Israel wrote:
Fri Feb 19, 2021 9:09 pm
What physical impossibilities did the Nazis and others who worked at the AR camps say or write?

I should also inform you that the people who are not credible on the Holocaust are... blah, blah, blah [ad hominem rant].
As soon as you are asked a question about evidence that for your... blah, blah, blah [incoherent nonsense].
So tell me since you know EVERYTHING,... blah, blah, blah [moving of the goalposts using proposterous exaggeration]?
You didn’t answer the question (yet again. :roll: Suprise, suprise!).

Here is the latest question you just avoided:
Do you NOW understand the definition of a “credible” witness?
Yes or no?

:?

(We appear to be dealing with dishonest ‘believers’ of suprisingly low intelligence)
I think I'll just reply with what you gave me as an 'answer', "I don't know". That's all you're ever going to get from me because you've demonstrated that you aren't interested in having a reasonable debate. :D
How fascinating!

...And revealing.

You just admitted that you don’t know how to judge whether a witness is credible or not. Or whether their testimony is credible or not. :?

Wow! :o

No wonder you believe in the physically impossble, empirically refuted parts of the mass-gassing narrative that are obviously nonsense.

And no wonder you are incapable of discussing this rationally.

You just believe. That’s all you’ve got: an irrational, obedient belief. You believe it because you have been programmed and conditioned to believe it.

You have no way of gauging who and what is believable.
Poor you.

I pity you.

:(
I don’t know. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Asher Israel
Posts: 59
Joined: Fri Feb 12, 2021 11:20 pm
Contact:

Re: What were the purposes of Belzec, Sobibor and Treblinka?

Post by Asher Israel »

Turnagain wrote:
Sat Feb 20, 2021 5:01 pm
Asher Israel wrote:
One moment you claim that you don't give a shit where the Jews went and that Jewish eyewitnesses are liars and frauds. Then you're using the words of eyewitnesses as proof that Treblinka was a transit camp, when in fact the eyewitnesses don't even state what you think they are stating during interviews.
Since the Jews weren't murdered with steam/gas/vacuum at the AR camps I don't care where they went. There are some credible witnesses who testify that they weren't murdered at Treblinka. You have no credible witnesses nor any physical proof of the steam/gas/vacuum chambers, the graves, the exhumation of whole bodies by a clamshell equipped dragline or their cremation on the magic Jew barbeque using only twigs for fuel.
Eric Hunt disassociated himself with his joke of a video about Treblinka because he realised the transit camp theory was a load of nonsense.
Hunt had his own reasons for discontinuing his revisionist work and no, he didn't repudiate his films. He claimed that his last film could be misleading and said he believed that while those Jews were transported to other destinations, the remaining Jews were gassed or asphyxiated by vacuum if witnesses such as Bomba et al. are to be believed.

Israel continues to wail, "Where did they gooooo?". Your claim that since the fate of the Jews sent to the AR camps is unknown then they must have been steamed/gassed/or asphyxiated, buried then exhumed with a clamshell equipped dragline and cremated on the magic Jew barbeque using only a handful of twigs or camp detritus for fuel. Your claim is no different than claiming that a little boy rode his tricycle to the moon. It's blue sky bullshit. If you believe that the Jews were murdered at Treblinka then show some solid proof of that. Show the graves and some core samples of human cremains.
Stop avoiding the question and resorting to fallacious arguments.

As soon as anyone questions your conspiracy theory is questioned you resort to your tiresome slogans. You can’t even get your own story straight and it’s riddled with errors.

You claimed that the Jews who were sent to the AR camps were deported elsewhere. Where exactly?

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 28 guests