What were the purposes of Belzec, Sobibor and Treblinka?

Discuss the alleged Nazi genocide or other wartime atrocities without fear of censorship. No bullying of fellow posters is allowed at RODOH. If you can't be civil, please address the argument and not the participants. Do not use disparaging alterations of the user-names of other RODOH posters or their family members. Failure to heed warnings from Moderators will result in a 24 hour ban (or longer if necessary).
Huntinger

Re: What were the purposes of Belzec, Sobibor and Treblinka?

Post by Huntinger »

Asher Israel wrote:
Fri Feb 19, 2021 6:51 pm
Since 2011 the Holocaust Controversies blogspot has questioned the transit camp theory and has asked a Holocaust denier to prove his/her claim that the AR camps were transit camps and so far no one has been able to prove the theory. Why is that?
Evidence is accrued of Zollgrenzschutz involvement; customs border control. The whole area, including all of the camps and areas where camps were location, including most of the people were annexed. The Soviets with a staff of 7 million had forty years, along with their Polish counterparts (vassals of Moscow) to hide their own crimes, which were extensive and to blame the Germans by conjuring some evidence and hiding others.

This is why the only extermination camps just happen by chance to all be in Soviet occupied territory.

𝖀𝖒𝖆𝖗𝖒𝖊 𝖉𝖆𝖘 𝕷𝖊𝖇𝖊𝖓, 𝖓𝖎𝖈𝖍𝖙 𝖆𝖚𝖘𝖇𝖊𝖚𝖙𝖊𝖓.
Amt IV

SUPPORT RODOH!
Would you like to financially contribute to the upkeep of RODOH? Please kindly contact Scott Smith ([email protected]). Any and all contributions are welcome!

been-there
Propositions Moderator

Post by been-there »

Asher Israel wrote:
Turnagain wrote:
Fri Feb 19, 2021 4:22 pm
So name a credible Jew witness and no, Wiernik is a lying POS and isn't credible.
You dismiss any eyewitness (Jewish or not) as not credible if he/she wrote or said something that doesn't fit into your version of events.
The above is yet another strawman misrepresentation from you. That is NOT what Turnagain or skeptics of this WW2 PROTECTED narrative are saying.

I’ll try again to help you understand.

Here is a correct definition of ‘credible witness’:

any eyewitness (Jewish or not) is not credible if he/she wrote or spoke any testimony that made claims of events which do not fit into the realms of physical possibility.

And this applies to ANY witness testimony about ANY occurrence. (That means it doesn’t only apply to holocaust testimony).

It’s quite simple, really.

Do you understand now? :ugeek:
"When people who are honestly mistaken learn the truth,
they either cease being mistaken
or they cease being honest"
-- Anonymous

Asher Israel

Post by Asher Israel »

been-there wrote:
Fri Feb 19, 2021 7:15 pm
Asher Israel wrote:
Turnagain wrote:
So name a credible Jew witness and no, Wiernik is a lying POS and isn't credible.
You dismiss any eyewitness (Jewish or not) as not credible if he/she wrote or said something that doesn't fit into your version of events.
The above is yet another strawman misrepresentation from you. That is NOT what Turnagain or skeptics of this WW2 PROTECTED narrative are saying.

any eyewitness (Jewish or not) is not credible if he/she wrote or spoke any testimony that made claims of events which do not fit into the realms of physical possibility.

And this applies to ANY witness testimony about ANY occurrence. (That means it doesn’t only apply to holocaust testimony).

What physical impossibilities did the Nazis and others who worked at the AR camps say or write?

I should also inform you that the people who are not credible on the Holocaust are Holocaust deniers like you who deny the Holocaust and deny that you are even denying it, pretend to know loads about the subject when you know jackshit and just to give your ego trip a little bit of a boost you pretend that you know the ‘truth’ so you feel like the smartest person ever.

As soon as you are asked a question about evidence that for your conspiracy theory that the Holocaust was a big hoax you just avoid the question with a pathetic “I don’t know”.

So tell me since you know EVERYTHING, what were the purposes of the AR camps?

Turnagain

Post by Turnagain »

Asher Israel wrote:
I must have missed it because I've repeatedly asked you and you have dodged my question every time.

What happened to Jews after they arrived at the AR camps?
Deportees stayed in Treblinka for short periods of time and were then transported elsewhere. Just as the witnesses say.

Now, you show that they were steamed/gassed/asphyxiated, buried, exhumed and cremated on the magic Jew barbeque. Name and quote your credible Jew eyewitnesses to those events. Nessie has failed miserably to do that so maybe you'll have better luck. Hop to it, Asher.

Turnagain

Post by Turnagain »

Asher Israel wrote:
What physical impossibilities did the Nazis and others who worked at the AR camps say or write?
In that case, name a credible Jew witness to the steam/gas/vacuum chambers, the mass graves, the exhumations with a clamshell equipped dragline and the cremations without fuel on the magic Jew barbeque. That or show a GPR scan of the mass graves and a core sample of the thousands of tons of human cremains.

Israel has no witnesses and no physical proof of the holyhoax but whines, "Where did they goooo?" There are credible Jew witnesses to as many as 15-20,000 Jews being transported out of Treblinka so let's see your credible Jew witnesses to the alleged murders at Treblinka.

Turnagain

Post by Turnagain »

Nessie wrote:
Your evidence is three Jewish witnesses, who you believe who say they were accommodated and showered at TII for a number of days.
There is one eyewitness, Thaddeus Stabholz, who said that he stayed in Treblinka for only a few hours. Other witnesses said that they stayed in Treblinka from overnight up to eight days before being transported to other destinations. Others made no mention at all of how long they stayed in Treblinka whether it was a few hours or a few days. The records from the USHMM don't state how long the five Treblinka deportees stayed at Treblinka.

been-there
Propositions Moderator

Post by been-there »

Turnagain wrote:
Asher Israel wrote:
been-there wrote:
The above is yet another misrepresentation from you. That is NOT what Turnagain or skeptics of this WW2 PROTECTED narrative are saying.

Asher Israel wrote:
Fri Feb 19, 2021 9:09 pm

I should also inform you that the people who are not credible on the Holocaust are... blah, blah, blah [ad hominem rant].
As soon as you are asked a question about evidence that for your... blah, blah, blah [incoherent nonsense].
So tell me since you know EVERYTHING,... blah, blah, blah [moving of the goalposts using proposterous exaggeration]?
You didn’t answer the question (yet again. :roll: Suprise, suprise!).

Here is the latest question you just avoided:
Do you NOW understand the definition of a “credible” witness?
Yes or no?

:?

(We appear to be dealing with dishonest ‘believers’ of suprisingly low intelligence)
"When people who are honestly mistaken learn the truth,
they either cease being mistaken
or they cease being honest"
-- Anonymous

Turnagain

Post by Turnagain »

b-t wrote:
Here is the latest question you just avoided:
Do you NOW understand the definition of a “credible” witness?
Yes or no?
Of course Israel understands the definition of a, "credible witness". The problem is, he has no credible witnesses so he weasel dodges the question.

BTW, excellent definition of "credible".

Nessie

Post by Nessie »

been-there wrote:
Asher Israel wrote:
Turnagain wrote:

Are wrong and this is the wrong thread, witness credibility here;

viewtopic.php?f=13&t=4357
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

Nessie

Post by Nessie »

Turnagain wrote:
Sat Feb 20, 2021 2:10 am
Asher Israel wrote:
I must have missed it because I've repeatedly asked you and you have dodged my question every time.

What happened to Jews after they arrived at the AR camps?
Deportees stayed in Treblinka for short periods of time and were then transported elsewhere. Just as the witnesses say.

Now, you show that they were steamed/gassed/asphyxiated, buried, exhumed and cremated on the magic Jew barbeque. Name and quote your credible Jew eyewitnesses to those events. Nessie has failed miserably to do that so maybe you'll have better luck. Hop to it, Asher.
Only about 1% of arrivals are evidenced to have been selected and left for other camps. What happened to the other 99%?

Those selected were sent to camps in Poland that were south or west of TII, which contradicts denier claims of resettlement in the east.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.