Page 61 of 62

Re: Witness credibility

Posted: Tue Feb 23, 2021 11:39 am
by Turnagain
Nessie wrote:
All you need to do is search "gulags" and there is a ton of information...
Nessie weasel dodges.
Explain and evidence how someone writes about something, is a more accurate way of assessing their truthfulness, than corroboration.
So where did Solzhenitsyn claim to see 2-3,000 cadavers self cremate? Where did he claim that whole bodies were exhumed with a clamshell equipped dragline. Where did he claim to have been subjected to a lethal masturbation machine? Where did he describe an electric Jew dunking tilt-a-whirl? He described real world events about real people, not weird fantasies by some obvious liars.

Solzhenitsyn wrote a CREDIBLE account of what happened to him after he was arrested. How he was interrogated, tried and convicted and sent to the gulag. Your witnesses speak to bizarre fantasies and ridiculous lies.

Re: Witness credibility

Posted: Tue Feb 23, 2021 12:05 pm
by Nessie
Turnagain wrote:
Tue Feb 23, 2021 11:39 am
Nessie wrote:
All you need to do is search "gulags" and there is a ton of information...
Nessie weasel dodges.
The favourite denier source of information;

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gulag

Some photographic evidence;

https://www.google.com/search?source=un ... 36&bih=722

A witness to the gulags

https://forward.com/culture/134265/forg ... the-gulag/

A general history of the gulags;

https://gulaghistory.org/nps/onlineexhibit/stalin/

There you go, corroborating evidence that what Solzhenitsyn claimed is true.
Explain and evidence how someone writes about something, is a more accurate way of assessing their truthfulness, than corroboration.
So where did Solzhenitsyn claim to see 2-3,000 cadavers self cremate? Where did he claim that whole bodies were exhumed with a clamshell equipped dragline. Where did he claim to have been subjected to a lethal masturbation machine? Where did he describe an electric Jew dunking tilt-a-whirl? He described real world events about real people, not weird fantasies by some obvious liars.

Solzhenitsyn wrote a CREDIBLE account of what happened to him after he was arrested. How he was interrogated, tried and convicted and sent to the gulag. Your witnesses speak to bizarre fantasies and ridiculous lies.
You claim that you can assess credibility merely from what someone says. Please show your evidence that is an accurate and credible method of establishing witness truthfulness.

Remember, the Nazis did not use hyperbole and emotive language as the Jewish Sonerkommandos did, and they say the same things happened.

Re: Witness credibility

Posted: Tue Feb 23, 2021 12:34 pm
by Turnagain
Nessie wrote:
There you go, corroborating evidence that what Solzhenitsyn claimed is true.
From wiki:
Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn, winner of the Nobel Prize in Literature, who survived eight years of Gulag incarceration, gave the term its international repute with the publication of The Gulag Archipelago in 1973.
Right, Nessie claims that Solzhenitsyn wasn't credible until his work was "corroborated".

Re: Witness credibility

Posted: Tue Feb 23, 2021 2:02 pm
by Nessie
Turnagain wrote:
Tue Feb 23, 2021 12:34 pm
Nessie wrote:
There you go, corroborating evidence that what Solzhenitsyn claimed is true.
From wiki:
Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn, winner of the Nobel Prize in Literature, who survived eight years of Gulag incarceration, gave the term its international repute with the publication of The Gulag Archipelago in 1973.
Right, Nessie claims that Solzhenitsyn wasn't credible until his work was "corroborated".
We are repeating the debate over Wilkomirski, where you refuse to acknowledge that journalists and historians did have to find corroborating evidence before a claim was accepted. You still ignore that only denial thinks it can determine truthfulness merely from how someone describes something.

Re: Witness credibility

Posted: Tue Feb 23, 2021 2:08 pm
by Turnagain
Wilkomirski's book was accepted as gospel truth until it was debunked. Let's see you debunk Solzhenitsyn.

Re: Witness credibility

Posted: Tue Feb 23, 2021 2:48 pm
by Nessie
Turnagain wrote:
Tue Feb 23, 2021 2:08 pm
Wilkomirski's book was accepted as gospel truth...
Which was by people who like you, think they can determine truthfulness merely from what someone states, without looking at the evidence.
until it was debunked.
Debunked by a journalist and historian who looked at the evidence and found it contradicted, rather than corroborated Wilkomirski's claims.
Let's see you debunk Solzhenitsyn.
The evidence corroborates him. From corroborative evidence, I know he told the truth about the gulags. You claim that you can assess credibility merely from what someone says. Please show your evidence that is an accurate and credible method of establishing witness truthfulness.

Remember, the Nazis did not use hyperbole and emotive language as the Jewish Sonerkommandos did, and they say the same things happened.

Re: Witness credibility

Posted: Tue Feb 23, 2021 6:22 pm
by Huntinger
Nessie wrote:
Tue Feb 23, 2021 2:48 pm
Remember, the Nazis did not use hyperbole and emotive language as the Jewish Sonerkommandos did, and they say the same things happened.
The NSDAP did not say anything of the sort; its representatives denied the fake claims.

Re: Witness credibility

Posted: Tue Feb 23, 2021 9:57 pm
by Turnagain
Nessie wrote:
Remember, the Nazis did not use hyperbole and emotive language as the Jewish Sonerkommandos did, and they say the same things happened.
Uh-huh, the Jew's told fantastic and impossible lies and the German witnesses were coerced. Other witnesses denied the holyhoax but Nessie says that isn't acceptable because they didn't use his list of words spoken in the order of his choosing.

Re: Witness credibility

Posted: Wed Feb 24, 2021 10:42 am
by Nessie
Turnagain wrote:
Tue Feb 23, 2021 9:57 pm
Nessie wrote:
Remember, the Nazis did not use hyperbole and emotive language as the Jewish Sonerkommandos did, and they say the same things happened.
Uh-huh, the Jew's told fantastic and impossible lies and the German witnesses were coerced. Other witnesses denied the holyhoax but Nessie says that isn't acceptable because they didn't use his list of words spoken in the order of his choosing.
- Both the Jewish and Nazi witnesses are corroborated by documentary and physical evidence.
- There is no evidence of coercion for most Nazi witnesses.
- You are alleging a massive conspiracy involving millions of people all cooperating and either pretending to have worked as gas chambers or pretending to have been gassed and then agreeing to go into hiding somewhere.

Re: Witness credibility

Posted: Wed Feb 24, 2021 10:49 am
by Turnagain
Nessie wrote:
Both the Jewish and Nazi witnesses are corroborated by documentary and physical evidence.
There's no physical evidence of steam/gas/vacuum chambers, mass graves, exhumations and cremations on the magic Jew barbeque. Stamp your feet and shriek from now til forever but such evidence doesn't exist.

There's a plethora of documentary evidence that the Germans were responsible for Katyn and even "corroborating" German witnesses.