The Selection Process

Discuss the alleged Nazi genocide or other wartime atrocities without fear of censorship. No bullying of fellow posters is allowed at RODOH. If you can't be civil, please address the argument and not the participants. Do not use disparaging alterations of the user-names of other RODOH posters or their family members. Failure to heed warnings from Moderators will result in a 24 hour ban (or longer if necessary).
WillDak
Posts: 223
Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2021 5:29 pm
Contact:

Re: The Selection Process

Post by WillDak »

Huntinger wrote:
Tue Jan 26, 2021 10:05 pm
WillDak wrote:
Tue Jan 26, 2021 9:45 pm
Has Nessie ever been caught in a lie - Yes. - or - No. - ??
Nessie is somewhat expedient with both the truth and reality.


Is this Ti or TII?
The link given mentions:

There is evidence that 6500 to 8000 passed through TII

I have shown that 11,000 past through TII in transit from Bialystok to Lublin in Sept 1944.
So Nessie admits that there is evidence that 8,000 jews "passed through TII" but denies the evidence that "11,000 passed through TII in transit from Bialystok to Lublin in Sept 1944."?

That sounds very dishonest to me.

SUPPORT RODOH!
Would you like to financially contribute to the upkeep of RODOH? Please kindly contact Scott Smith ([email protected]). Any and all contributions are welcome!


User avatar
Huntinger
Posts: 9433
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:56 am
Location: Gasthaus Waldesruh.Österreichisches Deutsch
Contact:

Re: The Selection Process

Post by Huntinger »

WillDak wrote:
Tue Jan 26, 2021 10:10 pm
So Nessie admits that there is evidence that 8,000 jews "passed through TII" but denies the evidence that "11,000 passed through TII in transit from Bialystok to Lublin in Sept 1944."?

That sounds very dishonest to me.
This is two distinct episodes; he accepts one scenario but not the other one. He is misrepresenting Zabeckis train schedules to suit his own purpose. One advantage of this is it forces us to re look at those schedules to perceive it in a different way, perhaps as Nessie does. I have done this and consider that trains by passed Treblinka with Js from Bialystok to Lublin while other transports later in the day, stayed overnight at TII, then moved on. Others stayed for several weeks or so. Nessie claims the wagons went to Lublin empty.


𝖀𝖒𝖆𝖗𝖒𝖊 𝖉𝖆𝖘 𝕷𝖊𝖇𝖊𝖓, 𝖓𝖎𝖈𝖍𝖙 𝖆𝖚𝖘𝖇𝖊𝖚𝖙𝖊𝖓.
Amt IV

WillDak
Posts: 223
Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2021 5:29 pm
Contact:

Re: The Selection Process

Post by WillDak »

Huntinger wrote:
Tue Jan 26, 2021 10:15 pm
WillDak wrote:
Tue Jan 26, 2021 10:10 pm
So Nessie admits that there is evidence that 8,000 jews "passed through TII" but denies the evidence that "11,000 passed through TII in transit from Bialystok to Lublin in Sept 1944."?

That sounds very dishonest to me.
He is misrepresenting Zabeckis train schedules to suit his own purpose.
Yet another example of Nessie's dishonesty.

User avatar
Huntinger
Posts: 9433
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:56 am
Location: Gasthaus Waldesruh.Österreichisches Deutsch
Contact:

Re: The Selection Process

Post by Huntinger »

WillDak wrote:
Tue Jan 26, 2021 10:19 pm
Yet another example of Nessie's dishonesty.
Not necessarily he believes what he says most of the times, even the contradictory statements; he has not cognitized that he has said something quite different previously. The advantage is that it forces us to re examine the information. In the Zabecki case I can see where Nessie is coming from, but that is an effort and an extension of credibility. I will examine those files again to see if somehow they can be perceived differently due to their profound importance.


𝖀𝖒𝖆𝖗𝖒𝖊 𝖉𝖆𝖘 𝕷𝖊𝖇𝖊𝖓, 𝖓𝖎𝖈𝖍𝖙 𝖆𝖚𝖘𝖇𝖊𝖚𝖙𝖊𝖓.
Amt IV

WillDak
Posts: 223
Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2021 5:29 pm
Contact:

Re: The Selection Process

Post by WillDak »

Huntinger wrote:
Tue Jan 26, 2021 10:25 pm
WillDak wrote:
Tue Jan 26, 2021 10:19 pm
Yet another example of Nessie's dishonesty.
he has not cognitized that he has said something quite different previously.
Right. Like I said, he can't keep his lies straight.

User avatar
Huntinger
Posts: 9433
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:56 am
Location: Gasthaus Waldesruh.Österreichisches Deutsch
Contact:

Re: The Selection Process

Post by Huntinger »

WillDak wrote:
Tue Jan 26, 2021 10:19 pm
Yet another example of Nessie's dishonesty.
Nessie is not deliberately deceitful in my opinion, despite him not being swayed by hard evidence to the contrary; he is simply brainwashed accepting the narrative with religious fervour. To constantly call him out as a liar, would go no where and get the ire of the moderator Depth Check. The business of calling people liars is a trait of those at the Klowns forum, specifically des Juden Сергеы Романовы. Das jüdische Schwein can't just tell people they are mistaken or somehow incorrect, he has to call them out as liars. This is a bullying approach. This as well as deceit, foul language and off topic posting, this behaviour has placed that forum into total disrepute. This must not happen here.


𝖀𝖒𝖆𝖗𝖒𝖊 𝖉𝖆𝖘 𝕷𝖊𝖇𝖊𝖓, 𝖓𝖎𝖈𝖍𝖙 𝖆𝖚𝖘𝖇𝖊𝖚𝖙𝖊𝖓.
Amt IV

WillDak
Posts: 223
Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2021 5:29 pm
Contact:

Re: The Selection Process

Post by WillDak »

Huntinger wrote:
Tue Jan 26, 2021 10:35 pm
WillDak wrote:
Tue Jan 26, 2021 10:19 pm
Yet another example of Nessie's dishonesty.
Nessie is not deliberately deceitful in my opinion
So you don't believe that these statements of fact by Nessie (who claims he's a cop with "criminal, investigatory, legal and court experience") are lies:
Hanna Hasbara's questions to Nessie:

When you say "with the utmost certainty" - is that the same level of certainty that you use to claim 11 extant "huge mass graves" have been located / proven to exist - via the scientific method - within the boundary of the Treblinka II camp - Yes. - or - No. - ??

Nessie's - Yes. - or - No. - answer: Yes

When you say "using the scientific method" - is that the same method that you use to claim - with the utmost certainty - that 11 extant "huge mass graves" have been located / proven to exist within the boundary of the Treblinka II camp - Yes. - or - No. - ??

Nessie's - Yes. - or - No. - answer: Yes

When you say "burial site" - are you including the total volume of all 11 “huge mass graves” that you claim - with the utmost certainty - have been located / proven to exist - via the scientific method - within the boundary of the Treblinka II camp - Yes. - or - No. - ??

Nessie's - Yes. - or - No. - answer: Yes

When you say "prove" - do you mean prove with the same standard of proof that you use to claim - with the utmost certainty - that 11 extant "huge mass graves" have been proven to exist - via the scientific method - within the boundary of the Treblinka II camp - Yes. - or - No. - ??

Nessie's - Yes. - or - No. - answer: Yes

Can you, with the utmost certainty and using the scientific method prove that Treblinka II is not the burial site of at least 813,000 jews - Yes. - or - No. - ??

Nessie's - Yes. - or - No. - answer: No as it does contain at least that number of remains.


SFinesilver's questions to Nessie:

Is it known - with the utmost certainty - that; legitimate archaeologists / forensic investigators have actually located / proven the existence of numerous discernable / measurable extant mass graves within the boundaries of each of the Belzec, Chelmno, Sobibor and Treblinka II camps - Yes. - or - No. - ??

Nessie's - Yes. - or - No. - answer: Yes.


The MAXIMUM number of the 11 claimed / alleged / insinuated - discernable / measurable extant graves of Treblinka II identified by The N.A.F.H. that you can currently prove - with the same standard of proof applied in U.S. criminal courts - that have actually been located / proven to exist in which legitimate archaeologists / forensic investigators have, via bona fide, verifiably honest and conclusively documented methodology - literally unearthed scientifically verified human remains; is no less than __?__.

Nessie's single numeric answer: 11

The MAXIMUM number of the 11 claimed / alleged / insinuated - discernable / measurable extant graves of Treblinka II identified by The N.A.F.H. that you can currently prove - with the same standard of proof applied in U.S. criminal courts - that have actually been located / proven to exist in which legitimate archaeologists / forensic investigators have, via bona fide, verifiably honest and conclusively documented methodology - literally unearthed the remains of at least 19 people; is no less than __?__.

Nessie's single numeric answer: 11
Interesting.

Does that mean you believe them to be true?

User avatar
Huntinger
Posts: 9433
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:56 am
Location: Gasthaus Waldesruh.Österreichisches Deutsch
Contact:

Re: The Selection Process

Post by Huntinger »

WillDak wrote:
Tue Jan 26, 2021 10:38 pm

Does that mean you believe them to be true?
No, but sometimes worthy of more thinking. Within many major hoaxes and lies are elements of truth which are distorted.


𝖀𝖒𝖆𝖗𝖒𝖊 𝖉𝖆𝖘 𝕷𝖊𝖇𝖊𝖓, 𝖓𝖎𝖈𝖍𝖙 𝖆𝖚𝖘𝖇𝖊𝖚𝖙𝖊𝖓.
Amt IV

WillDak
Posts: 223
Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2021 5:29 pm
Contact:

Re: The Selection Process

Post by WillDak »

Huntinger wrote:
Tue Jan 26, 2021 10:56 pm
WillDak wrote:
Tue Jan 26, 2021 10:38 pm

Does that mean you believe them to be true?
No,
And that is because they have never been proven to be true, which is proof that they are lies - whether Nessie believes them to be or not.

And what do you call a person who tells lies?
liar
[ˈlī(ə)r]
NOUN
a person who tells lies.

User avatar
Huntinger
Posts: 9433
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:56 am
Location: Gasthaus Waldesruh.Österreichisches Deutsch
Contact:

Re: The Selection Process

Post by Huntinger »

WillDak wrote:
Tue Jan 26, 2021 11:36 pm
And that is because they have never been proven to be true, which is proof that they are lies - whether Nessie believes them to be or not.
Herman Rosenblatt said about his deception; 'Apples over the fence':
"It was my imagination, and in my mind, I believed it. Even now, I believe it."

Elie Wiesel says; Night:
“In literature certain things are true though they didn’t happen, while others are not, even if they did.”

Some events do take place but are not true; others are—although they never occurred.”


Nessie has yet to give his excuse. :roll:


𝖀𝖒𝖆𝖗𝖒𝖊 𝖉𝖆𝖘 𝕷𝖊𝖇𝖊𝖓, 𝖓𝖎𝖈𝖍𝖙 𝖆𝖚𝖘𝖇𝖊𝖚𝖙𝖊𝖓.
Amt IV

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Kitty Love 456, Loog, Majestic-12 [Bot] and 24 guests