The Selection Process

Discuss the alleged Nazi genocide or other wartime atrocities without fear of censorship. No bullying of fellow posters is allowed at RODOH. If you can't be civil, please address the argument and not the participants. Do not use disparaging alterations of the user-names of other RODOH posters or their family members. Failure to heed warnings from Moderators will result in a 24 hour ban (or longer if necessary).
Huntinger

Re: The Selection Process

Post by Huntinger »

WillDak wrote: ↑
Tue Jan 26, 2021 7:55 pm
Nessie admits that Majdanek was not a death camp here:
I fail to see how this is important to selections and their description. From memory Nessie has stated previously that Majdanek had a duel purpose like Auschwitz-Birkenau; a death camp as well as a labour camp. Nessie may clarify this, but not overly important to the selection 'process'.

π–€π–’π–†π–—π–’π–Š π–‰π–†π–˜ π•·π–Šπ–‡π–Šπ–“, π–“π–Žπ–ˆπ–π–™ π–†π–šπ–˜π–‡π–Šπ–šπ–™π–Šπ–“.
Amt IV

SUPPORT RODOH!
Would you like to financially contribute to the upkeep of RODOH? Please kindly contact Scott Smith ([email protected]). Any and all contributions are welcome!

WillDak

Post by WillDak »

Huntinger wrote: ↑
Tue Jan 26, 2021 7:59 pm
Tue Jan 26, 2021 7:55 pm
Nessie admits that Majdanek was not a death camp here:
I fail to see how this is important to selections and their description.
That is not surprising to me considering how you so often fail to see the importance of a lot of things.

But I'll continue on here:
Nessie:

There is evidence that 6500 to 8000 passed through TII as they were selected on arrival to go to other camps, primarily Majdanek to work. That selection process was also reported for arrivals at Belzec, Sobibor and Birkenau.

viewtopic.php?p=178917#p178917

Huntinger

Post by Huntinger »

Tue Jan 26, 2021 8:27 pm

That is not surprising to me considering how you so often fail to see the importance of a lot of things.

But I'll continue on here:
It is noticed that you are off topic with regular monotony. It is up to you to make the link between the statement of Lublin not being a death camp to the selection process. What was the selection process at Majdanek?

The statement from Nessie is due to the fact that Turnagain proved conclusively that Treblinka was not a pure extermination camp but people transited to other places (like Sobibor). Nessie of course is claiming that the majority of the camps visitors were gassed and buried some place, without taking cognizance of the fact that the majority went to Bialystok and then Ostland. Some returned in Sept 1944, in transit to Lublin; some staying three weeks.

π–€π–’π–†π–—π–’π–Š π–‰π–†π–˜ π•·π–Šπ–‡π–Šπ–“, π–“π–Žπ–ˆπ–π–™ π–†π–šπ–˜π–‡π–Šπ–šπ–™π–Šπ–“.
Amt IV

WillDak

Post by WillDak »

Huntinger:
It is up to you to make the link between the statement of Lublin not being a death camp to the selection process.

I already did, but of course you fail to notice lots of things here
Nessie:

There is evidence that 6500 to 8000 passed through TII as they were selected on arrival to go to other camps, primarily Majdanek to work. That selection process was also reported for arrivals at Belzec, Sobibor and Birkenau.

viewtopic.php?p=178917#p178917

WillDak

Post by WillDak »

Nessie:
The source I have just found evidences 6500 to 8000 left TII.
viewtopic.php?p=176252#p176252

Huntinger

Post by Huntinger »

Tue Jan 26, 2021 8:43 pm

I already did
Nope, I was referring to the fact that you quoted Nessie as saying Majdanek was a death camp; this was soon rectified with the quote that Nessie mentioned "selections to work", this being done on the ramps on arrival. Very inefficient; this could have been done at places like Westerbork where there was a considerable waiting period; the carpenters put in one wagon, dressmakers in another and so on; the credentials of each could be checked by the Geheime polizei. Instead it is claimed these people arrive at camps and accepted as electricians and plumbers etc without any training or prior work experience.

Pierre Berg tried this at Birkenau, where the selection was at appellplatz; he was sick of the ramp work. He lied and said he was an electrician and sent to Monowitz, where he tried to fool the tradesmen he was credible using his meagre knowledge of high school electrical lessons; he was soon found out and kicked back to Birkenau where he was assigned to some other satellite camp doing labouring.

Amt IV

WillDak

Post by WillDak »

Nessie:
Do you now accept that you were wrong and that on arrival at the AR camps and A-b there was a selection process to identify workers, to work either in the camp as Sonderkommados or to go to another camp and work?
Poor Nessie, he just can't keep his lies straight:
Nessie:
I am not aware of worker selections from Belzec or Chelmno.
viewtopic.php?p=175628#p175628
Nessie also admits something that is very important:
Nessie:

Many records were destroyed and most archives do not have readily searchable and displayable records online.

viewtopic.php?p=165278#p165278
So Nessie claims that "The source I have just found evidences 6500 to 8000 left TI." [Thus admitting that T II was not a "pure extermination center"] and "Many records were destroyed and most archives do not have readily searchable and displayable records online" and he can't keep his lies straight about Belzec and Chelmno and he admits that Majdanek was not a death camp.

Poor Nessie, he's looking more and more like a "revisionist" everday.

Huntinger

Post by Huntinger »

Tue Jan 26, 2021 8:59 pm
Poor Nessie, he just can't keep his lies straight:

So Nessie claims that "The source I have just found evidences 6500 to 8000 left TI." and "Many records were destroyed and most archives do not have readily searchable and displayable records online" and he can't keep his lies straight about Belzec and Chelmno.
Nessie has been known to hold opposing views depending on the topic being discussed and his particular mindset; some have speculated that this is due to multiple account users. It is correct to inform the forum of conflicting statements from this poster but calling him a liar is not appropriate here; such things are best left to the Klowns forum.

Nessie says he is simply not aware of worker selections at two konzentrationslager: Belzec and Chelmno; this lack of awareness could be through sloth like investigations.
Nessie wrote: ↑
Sun Aug 30, 2020 3:37 pm
They were selected for work. That also happened at Sobibor and A-B. I am not aware of worker selections from Belzec or Chelmno.
He goes on:
Nessie wrote: ↑
Sun Feb 09, 2020 3:27 pm
Many records were destroyed and most archives do not have readily searchable and displayable records online. It is unreasonable to expect hundreds to be readily available to show you. That there are some records you admit to, is evidence of the smaller work transports. There are NO records of mass daily transports arriving at Majdanek, Budzyn and Auschwitz from TII.
He accepts many records were destroyed (Germans of course, not the Russians); there never would be transports from Treblinka to Auschwitz. All of the information available shows that Lublin via Siedlce was the destination point from Bialystok via Treblinka and never a direct route to some konzentrationslager outside of the General Government. The line to Auschwitz was via Lublin aka Majdanek.
Tue Jan 26, 2021 8:59 pm
So Nessie claims that "The source I have just found evidences 6500 to 8000 left TI." [Thus admitting that T II was not a "pure extermination center"] and "Many records were destroyed and most archives do not have readily searchable and displayable
Is this Ti or TII?

Amt IV

WillDak

Post by WillDak »

Huntinger:
It is correct to inform the forum of conflicting statements from this poster but calling him a liar is not appropriate
Has Nessie ever been caught in a lie - Yes. - or - No. - ??

If your answer is - Yes. - then my statement is appropriate.

Huntinger:
Is this Ti or TII?
viewtopic.php?p=181619#p181619

Huntinger

Post by Huntinger »

Tue Jan 26, 2021 9:45 pm
Has Nessie ever been caught in a lie - Yes. - or - No. - ??
Nessie is somewhat expedient with both the truth and reality.

Is this Ti or TII?
The link given mentions:

There is evidence that 6500 to 8000 passed through TII

I have shown that 11,000 past through TII in transit from Bialystok to Lublin in Sept 1944.

Amt IV