holocaust controversies trying to hide sources

Discuss the alleged Nazi genocide or other wartime atrocities without fear of censorship. No bullying of fellow posters is allowed at RODOH. If you can't be civil, please address the argument and not the participants. Do not use disparaging alterations of the user-names of other RODOH posters or their family members. Failure to heed warnings from Moderators will result in a 24 hour ban (or longer if necessary).
User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 30693
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: holocaust controversies trying to hide sources

Post by Nessie »

Werd wrote:
Wed Jan 13, 2021 12:20 pm
Nessie is now in fact claiming the Bartoski book reproduces documents in an appendix while Mattogno books do not.

He is literally telling lies and not caring.
I have not made that claim. I made no mention of an appendix. Now, if you click on a link, the link goes to the document and nothing else. Before, if you clicked on a link, the link went to a page that included the document and other details.

You are just pissed off that Mattogno is being ditched as the source and he is replaced with documents taken from "The Beginnings of the Extermination of Jews in KL Auschwitz in the Light of the Source Materials".
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

SUPPORT RODOH!
Would you like to financially contribute to the upkeep of RODOH? Please kindly contact Scott Smith ([email protected]). Any and all contributions are welcome!


Werd
Posts: 10714
Joined: Fri Oct 10, 2014 6:38 am
Contact:

Re: holocaust controversies trying to hide sources

Post by Werd »

Werd wrote:
Sat Jan 09, 2021 12:53 am

Letter from central construction office Auschwitz to SS-WVHA of 9 June 1942 on “erection of 4 horse stable barracks for special treatment of the Jews" [Bartosik, The beginnings of the extermination of Jews..., p.109]
Letter from central construction office Auschwitz to SS-WVHA of 9 June 1942 on “erection of 4 horse stable barracks for special treatment of the Jews" [Mattogno, STIA, p. 36]
Here is the HC source for that.
https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-WzEHZuvohMo/ ... Cp.109.png

It's also in Special Treatment. Document 9 in the appendix.

Werd
Posts: 10714
Joined: Fri Oct 10, 2014 6:38 am
Contact:

Re: holocaust controversies trying to hide sources

Post by Werd »

The fact that Mattogno reproduces these documents in his appendix, makes me wonder...

1. Did HC really get that high resolution photo from the back of the Bartosik book or in the middle of it or whatever?

or

2. Did they want to cleanse their list of Mattogno references because they don't want people to know that Mattogno FOUND THESE DOCUMENTS FIRST??? Methinks the holocaust lobby is a little bit jealous of Mattogno and Graf getting all those RGVA documents before the rest of the mainstream historians. :lol:

User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 30693
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: holocaust controversies trying to hide sources

Post by Nessie »

Mattogno is that widely used as a reference for documents that I suspect your 2 is in part correct. But, rather than your petty comment, that Mattogno and Graf got there first raises the points;

1 - they found no evidence to support their claim that instead of being gassed, those people left the camp
2 - if the Holocaust was a conspiracy and a fit up, there is no way deniers would be allowed to be the first to find those documents.
3 - if the Holocaust was a conspiracy and a fit up, why did Mattogno and Graf not find a document that clearly listed the numbers gassed to death or something similarly damning and unequivocal.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

Werd
Posts: 10714
Joined: Fri Oct 10, 2014 6:38 am
Contact:

Re: holocaust controversies trying to hide sources

Post by Werd »

Nessie wrote:
Thu Jan 14, 2021 10:43 am
1 - they found no evidence to support their claim that instead of being gassed, those people left the camp
I can't find the Jews. Therefore gas chambers and super ovens as fast as Tauber claimed.
Non sequitor.
2 - if the Holocaust was a conspiracy and a fit up, there is no way deniers would be allowed to be the first to find those documents.
So because Graf and Mattogno didn't get banned in the 80's (probably because NOBODY KNEW WHO THEY WERE AND THEY WEREN'T STUPID ENOUGH TO LET PEOPLE KNOW), that proves the holocaust.
Non sequitor.
3 - if the Holocaust was a conspiracy and a fit up, why did Mattogno and Graf not find a document that clearly listed the numbers gassed to death or something similarly damning and unequivocal.
It's called showing there is no "code language" with the German prefix "sonder" in these documents. Again, mass quotations in a new topic from SPECIAL TREATMENT is coming from me this weekend. Be patient.

User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 30693
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: holocaust controversies trying to hide sources

Post by Nessie »

Werd wrote:
Fri Jan 15, 2021 12:37 am
Nessie wrote:
Thu Jan 14, 2021 10:43 am
1 - they found no evidence to support their claim that instead of being gassed, those people left the camp
I can't find the Jews. Therefore gas chambers and super ovens as fast as Tauber claimed.
Non sequitor.
Actual argument is;

1 - there is evidence of gassings
2 - there is no evidence they left the camp instead
3 - therefore gassings

You cannot cope with that argument, so you create strawman arguments :lol:

Meanwhile, deniers found no evidence to support their claim that instead of being gassed, something else happened inside the Kremas and then those people not selected to work left Birkenau. But they still believe that is what happened :lol:

Denial is a demand that people believe what is not evidenced to have happened.
2 - if the Holocaust was a conspiracy and a fit up, there is no way deniers would be allowed to be the first to find those documents.
So because Graf and Mattogno didn't get banned in the 80's (probably because NOBODY KNEW WHO THEY WERE AND THEY WEREN'T STUPID ENOUGH TO LET PEOPLE KNOW), that proves the holocaust.
Non sequitor.
Strawman, what I said was not being used to prove the Holocaust. It is being used to evidence that the denier CT involving the wholescale hoaxing of the world into believing that millions of Jews were not gassed is as likely and possible as the boy cycling to the moon.
3 - if the Holocaust was a conspiracy and a fit up, why did Mattogno and Graf not find a document that clearly listed the numbers gassed to death or something similarly damning and unequivocal.
It's called showing there is no "code language" with the German prefix "sonder" in these documents. Again, mass quotations in a new topic from SPECIAL TREATMENT is coming from me this weekend. Be patient.
IOW, there is no conspiracy to frame the Nazis and get them to admit to a massive crime they did not commit.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 30693
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: holocaust controversies trying to hide sources

Post by Nessie »

Turnagain wrote:
Fri Jan 15, 2021 6:44 am
Werd wrote:
I can't find the Jews. Therefore gas chambers and super ovens as fast as Tauber claimed.
Non sequitor.
"Non sequitur" is Latin for "weasel dodge". Like when Nessie is asked if CS-C located the mass graves as described by Wiernik and Rajchman. Nessie will reply, "CS-C found 'disturbed ground' at the site". So it goes in holyhoax la-la land.
Werd's claims of non sequitur are when he creates a false argument and dishonestly attributes it to me in a strawman fallacy. It is his MO.

It has been repeatedly explained to you that C S-C located the parts of the mass graves that are not covered by the memorial. Most of the mass graves are under the memorial, which could not be scanned. You cannot cope with that, so you pretend that I have been dodging answering you.

NOTE - something has glitched with the forum, this is a reply to the post below.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

Turnagain
Posts: 9553
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:44 pm
Contact:

Re: holocaust controversies trying to hide sources

Post by Turnagain »

Werd wrote:
I can't find the Jews. Therefore gas chambers and super ovens as fast as Tauber claimed.
Non sequitor.
"Non sequitur" is Latin for "weasel dodge". Like when Nessie is asked if CS-C located the mass graves as described by Wiernik and Rajchman. Nessie will reply, "CS-C found 'disturbed ground' at the site". So it goes in holyhoax la-la land.

Werd
Posts: 10714
Joined: Fri Oct 10, 2014 6:38 am
Contact:

Re: holocaust controversies trying to hide sources

Post by Werd »

Nessie wrote:
Fri Jan 15, 2021 4:05 am
1 - there is evidence of gassings
THEN DON'T WASTE TIME MENTIONING HOW THEY CAN'T BE FOUND AS IF IT'S RELEVANT, WHEN YOU JUST ADMIT IT'S NOT!

Once you use the lack of ability to trace the Jews, you taint your argument. So stop doing it. :lol:

Werd
Posts: 10714
Joined: Fri Oct 10, 2014 6:38 am
Contact:

Re: holocaust controversies trying to hide sources

Post by Werd »

Nessie wrote:
Fri Jan 15, 2021 4:05 am
So because Graf and Mattogno didn't get banned in the 80's (probably because NOBODY KNEW WHO THEY WERE AND THEY WEREN'T STUPID ENOUGH TO LET PEOPLE KNOW), that proves the holocaust.
Non sequitor.
Strawman, what I said was not being used to prove the Holocaust.
What's it being used to "Prove" then? Trick question. It's PROOF OF NOTHING!
It is being used to evidence that the denier CT involving the wholescale hoaxing of the world into believing that millions of Jews were not gassed is as likely and possible as the boy cycling to the moon.
There we go. Nessie just used them getting into the archive to prove the holocaust, but he just worded it differently. He thinks he can slip euphemisms by me. Since he just compared the revisionist CT to someone cycling to the moon - AN IMPOSSIBILITY - he just denied the revisionist ct BASED ON THE FACT THAT MATTOGNO AND GRAF GOT IN THERE.

1+3 isn't 4. 2+2 is. :roll:

See how Nessie completely makes shit up in order to ignore what I Just explained to him. That they got in there by not being famous for what they are NOW WRITING and by keeping their mouths shut on their beliefs and not broadcasting them. There. Simple explanation. No mental gymnastics necessary. But that's nessie's game.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 29 guests