Placing Jews in German Cities as Preventative Measure?

Discuss the alleged Nazi genocide or other wartime atrocities without fear of censorship. No bullying of fellow posters is allowed at RODOH. If you can't be civil, please address the argument and not the participants. Do not use disparaging alterations of the user-names of other RODOH posters or their family members. Failure to heed warnings from Moderators will result in a 24 hour ban (or longer if necessary).
Daniel

Placing Jews in German Cities as Preventative Measure?

Post by Daniel »

Reading this snippet from Common Sense April 1st 1957 got me wondering if there was anyone in the Nazi leadership who considered quarantining jews in German cities and industrial areas as a preventative measure against those areas being carpet bombed. Since the USA and USSR were controlled by jews, it strikes me as very possible that they would have been less keen to give the thumbs up to carpet bomb the major German areas if significant numbers of jews would be casualties.

SUPPORT RODOH!
Would you like to financially contribute to the upkeep of RODOH? Please kindly contact Scott Smith ([email protected]). Any and all contributions are welcome!

Huntinger

Re: Placing Jews in German Cities as Preventative Measure?

Post by Huntinger »

Daniel wrote: ↑
Mon Jan 04, 2021 8:02 am
Since the USA and USSR were controlled by jews, it strikes me as very possible that they would have been less keen to give the thumbs up to carpet bomb the major German areas if significant numbers of jews would be casualties.
Interesting point Daniel; considering the hate of juden globally and the desire for the Reich to rid themselves of these "carriers of disease", it is unlikely anyone would consider them "human shields"; considering Birkenau (monowitz) was targeted for strategic bombing and juden were killed this would not be a consideration.

π–€π–’π–†π–—π–’π–Š π–‰π–†π–˜ π•·π–Šπ–‡π–Šπ–“, π–“π–Žπ–ˆπ–π–™ π–†π–šπ–˜π–‡π–Šπ–šπ–™π–Šπ–“.
Amt IV