Archaeological & forensic studies of the AR camp sites

Discuss the alleged Nazi genocide or other wartime atrocities without fear of censorship. No bullying of fellow posters is allowed at RODOH. If you can't be civil, please address the argument and not the participants. Do not use disparaging alterations of the user-names of other RODOH posters or their family members. Failure to heed warnings from Moderators will result in a 24 hour ban (or longer if necessary).
WillDak

Re: Archaeological & forensic studies of the AR camp sites

Post by WillDak »

Nessie:
The normal standard for any claim made is that the burden to evidence and prove that claim is on the claimant.
You are correct sir:

Nessie:
There are buried cremains.

The witnesses at the camps all stated that the bodies were exhumed, cremated and reburied.

The evidence is at the camps.

I have always said there is proof of mass graves.

I have criminal investigatory, legal and court experience.

I do have proof mass graves were dug at TII and the cremated remains are still there.

Archaeological and forensic studies at the camp have found areas of buried cremated remains.

The gpr at TII by Staffs Uni shows that the original graves were not emptied and refilled without disturbing them.

Once the bodies had been cremated they were dumped back into pits.

The contents of the pits are still at the camps.

CS-C said they have found graves containing remains.

The archaeological work done has been scrutinised, cited and accepted by other archaeologists.

All of those studies found large areas of cremated remains buried in the ground.

I produce forensic, archaeological evidence.

I have accepted the burden of proof.

SUPPORT RODOH!
Would you like to financially contribute to the upkeep of RODOH? Please kindly contact Scott Smith ([email protected]). Any and all contributions are welcome!

WillDak

Post by WillDak »

Huntinger's last post included this:
Challenges to Greg Gerdes or Hanna Hasbara should be made in the NAFCASH Challenge topic.
I'm not challenging Greg Gerdes or Hanna Hasbara, and I'm not familiar with any "NAFCASH Challenge."

Edit: I am now familiar with the so-called "NAFCASH Challenge."

Nessie

Post by Nessie »

Turnagain wrote:
Wed Jan 13, 2021 6:27 pm
Nessie wrote:
The normal standard for any claim made is that the burden to evidence and prove that claim is on the claimant.
OK, let's see your evidence for the existence of hermetically sealed steam/gas/vacuum chambers, the mass graves as described by the alleged eyewitnesses and the cremains from the magic Jew barbeque.
Evidence relating to TII here;

viewtopic.php?f=13&t=3808&p=151220#p151220

Eye witnesses to gas chambers here;

viewtopic.php?f=13&t=3196

See the OP for the online archaeological reports. Now, why is it when I ask you to evidence your claims, you call that whining, when you know that the burden of proof is on the claimant?
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

Nessie

Post by Nessie »

WillDak wrote:
Wed Jan 13, 2021 6:46 pm
Nessie:
You are correct sir....
There you go Turnagain, other deniers agree with me, the burden of proof of no mass graves/cremains at the AR camps and instead the mass transportation and accommodation of those people elsewhere is on you.

How about you list your evidence?

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

Turnagain

Post by Turnagain »

Post some more bullshit, Nessie. We're all sooooo impressed.

Nessie

Post by Nessie »

Turnagain wrote:
Wed Jan 13, 2021 7:38 pm
Post some more bullshit, Nessie. We're all sooooo impressed.
Why is it when I ask you to evidence your claims, you call that whining or bullshit, when you know that the burden of proof is on the claimant?

WillDak

Post by WillDak »

Nessie:
You are correct sir....
There you go Turnagain, other deniers agree with me
If I'm a "denier" Nessie, them please show me that which you allege I "deny."

Nessie:
you know that the burden of proof is on the claimant?
You are correct sir:

Nessie:

The witnesses at the camps all stated that the bodies were exhumed, cremated and reburied.

I do have proof mass graves were dug at TII and the cremated remains are still there.

Archaeological and forensic studies at the camp have found areas of buried cremated remains.

The gpr at TII by Staffs Uni shows that the original graves were not emptied and refilled without disturbing them.

The archaeological work done has been scrutinised, cited and accepted by other archaeologists.

All of those studies found large areas of cremated remains buried in the ground.

Nessie

Post by Nessie »

WillDak wrote:
Wed Jan 13, 2021 7:43 pm
Nessie:
You are correct sir....
There you go Turnagain, other deniers agree with me
If I'm a "denier" Nessie, them please show me that which you allege I "deny."
That there were mass graves at the camps;

viewtopic.php?p=180795#p180795
Nessie:
you know that the burden of proof is on the claimant?
You are correct sir
I know, it is Turnagain who thinks he is exempt.
Nessie:

What evidence can you link to, regarding archaeological work at the camps?

Turnagain

Post by Turnagain »

Nessie posts a bullshit claim. "CS-C found the mass graves". That gets debunked. Nessie then posts a link to his debunked claim and exclaims, "See, I proved that CS-C found the mass graves". Round and round he goes.

WillDak

Post by WillDak »

Nessie:
You know that the burden of proof is on the claimant?
That's a great point Nessie:
When you say "with the utmost certainty" - is that the same level of certainty that you use to claim 33 extant "huge mass graves" have been located / proven to exist - via the scientific method - within the boundary of the Belzec camp - Yes. - or - No. - ??

Nessie's - Yes. - or - No. - answer: Yes

When you say "prove" - do you mean prove with the same standard of proof that you use to claim - with the utmost certainty - that 33 extant "huge mass graves" have been proven to exist - via the scientific method - within the boundary of the Belzec camp - Yes. - or - No. - ??

Nessie's - Yes. - or - No. - answer: Yes

Can you, with the utmost certainty and using the scientific method prove that Belzec is not the burial site of at least 530,000 jews - Yes. - or - No. - ??

Nessie's - Yes. - or - No. - answer: No as it does contain at least that number of remains
#27 - Is it known - with the utmost certainty - that; legitimate archaeologists / forensic investigators have actually located / proven the existence of numerous discernable / measurable extant mass graves within the boundaries of each of the Belzec, Chelmno, Sobibor and Treblinka II camps - Yes. - or - No. - ??

Nessie's - Yes. - or - No. - answer: Yes.

#43 - The MAXIMUM number of the 33 claimed / alleged / insinuated - discernable / measurable extant graves of Belzec identified by The N.A.F.H. that you can currently prove - with the same standard of proof applied in U.S. criminal courts - that have actually been located / proven to exist in which legitimate archaeologists / forensic investigators have, via bona fide, verifiably honest and conclusively documented methodology - literally unearthed scientifically verified human remains; is no less than __?__.

Nessie's single numeric answer: 33

viewtopic.php?p=108357#p108357

Nessie, what is 530,000 divided by 33?