John Wear tackles Sonderkommando testimonies

Discuss the alleged Nazi genocide or other wartime atrocities without fear of censorship. No bullying of fellow posters is allowed at RODOH. If you can't be civil, please address the argument and not the participants. Do not use disparaging alterations of the user-names of other RODOH posters or their family members. Failure to heed warnings from Moderators will result in a 24 hour ban (or longer if necessary).
User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 30649
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: John Wear tackles Sonderkommando testimonies

Post by Nessie »

Turnagain wrote:
Mon Jan 11, 2021 1:21 pm
Uh-huh, and at krema 4&5, tubs of burning coke were placed inside the "gas chamber" to heat the Z-B which was thrown through the windows and when that was done the "gas chambers" were ventilated by "convection". IOW, the doors and windows were opened. Sell such mindless drivel down the street, Nessie. Take your "misunder/overestimations" with you.
Link to and quote where you got those "quotes" about Kremas IV and V.

The Romanian Jewish doctor, the German doctor and the German Krema engineers all agree that people were gassed in chambers. The German doctor and engineers have not over or under estimated, they have referred to specific figures.

Where is your evidence that witnesses are very accurate at estimating the size of crowds and sizes of rooms? You said "Yes, eyewitnesses do make mistakes", so you do accept that they will not be spot on with estimations.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

SUPPORT RODOH!
Would you like to financially contribute to the upkeep of RODOH? Please kindly contact Scott Smith ([email protected]). Any and all contributions are welcome!


Turnagain
Posts: 9471
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:44 pm
Contact:

Re: John Wear tackles Sonderkommando testimonies

Post by Turnagain »

Nessie wants me to rehash the drivel claimed for A-B. No thanks. Neither do I wish to rehash Nessie's asinine claims for Treblinka and the other AR camps. I've heard enough of his cockeyed explanations, his shrieks of "misunder/overestimations" and his "evidence" from such such charlatans as Lukaskiewicz, Kola, CS-C et al.

As with the AR camps there's no reasonable explanation for the disposal of that many cadavers or the location of the cremains. There's even a video of some kike clown standing in the water of the "ash pond" and declaring it the mass grave of the cremains of hundreds of thousands of Jews. Nessie wasn't able to come up with one credible Jew eyewitness to the atrocities allegedly committed at Treblinka.

There weren't any steam/gas/vacuum chambers nor magic Jew barbeques at T-II and there weren't any "specially modified" morgues at A-B where Z-B was thrown through windows or poured down holes and the cadavers consumed by magic crematorium with the cremains disappearing into the ether of Jew fantasy.

If you want to come up with a reasonable means of execution, cadaver disposal and the location of the cremains then do so, Nessie. Stamping your feet and shrieking, quoting endless he said/she said bullshit all while claiming that the "evidence" from charlatans and coerced Germans such as Hoess is the gospel truth doesn't get it, Nessie. As you've been told innumerable times before, sell your tired fantasies down the street. Just show us the means and the cremains.

User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 30649
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: John Wear tackles Sonderkommando testimonies

Post by Nessie »

Turnagain wrote:
Mon Jan 11, 2021 2:50 pm
Nessie wants me to rehash the drivel claimed for A-B. No thanks. Neither do I wish to rehash Nessie's asinine claims for Treblinka and the other AR camps. I've heard enough of his cockeyed explanations, his shrieks of "misunder/overestimations" and his "evidence" from such such charlatans as Lukaskiewicz, Kola, CS-C et al.

As with the AR camps there's no reasonable explanation for the disposal of that many cadavers or the location of the cremains. There's even a video of some kike clown standing in the water of the "ash pond" and declaring it the mass grave of the cremains of hundreds of thousands of Jews. Nessie wasn't able to come up with one credible Jew eyewitness to the atrocities allegedly committed at Treblinka.

There weren't any steam/gas/vacuum chambers nor magic Jew barbeques at T-II and there weren't any "specially modified" morgues at A-B where Z-B was thrown through windows or poured down holes and the cadavers consumed by magic crematorium with the cremains disappearing into the ether of Jew fantasy.

If you want to come up with a reasonable means of execution, cadaver disposal and the location of the cremains then do so, Nessie. Stamping your feet and shrieking, quoting endless he said/she said bullshit all while claiming that the "evidence" from charlatans and coerced Germans such as Hoess is the gospel truth doesn't get it, Nessie. As you've been told innumerable times before, sell your tired fantasies down the street. Just show us the means and the cremains.
Your methodology is to think up reasons to dismiss the evidence from witnesses, documents and other sources and then claim something else, which you cannot evidence, happened. You demand we dump what is evidenced and believe in what is not evidenced.

You suggested that you have guest lectured at a University using that methodology, but that is utter bullshit. Historians certainly do not use the methodology you use. Neither do criminal investigators, forensic scientists nor archaeologists. No science claims that evidence of existence should be ignored and instead believe in the existence of something that is not evidenced.

You recently said "Yes, eyewitnesses do make mistakes", which gave a glimmer of hope that you were coming to your senses and showing a genuine understanding that you cannot ditch all of the witnesses because of some. The Nazi eyewitness to gassings, Dr Kremer, gave precise details of the numbers gassed in the transports he was present for. The Jewish eyewitness Dr Bendel used estimations. It is hardly surprising that Dr Bendel has not given the same figures as Dr Kremer. That means Bendel made mistakes with the numbers gassed, not that he was lying about gassings.

That the Nazis were able to modify an already secure room into a gas chamber and then cremate bodies in a Krema built for high capacity cremations and then spread the ashes in the nearby field or dump them in the local river, is not an outrageous, nonsensical claim.

What is outrageous and non sensical is the denier suggestion that in 1943-4, c900,000 people were showered and their clothing deloused inside the Kremas II to V and Bunkers I and II at Birkenau, without anyone noticing that happening, then those people were transported back out of the camp to be accommodated somewhere else, without leaving any evidence of that happening.

The denier claim of mass survival is far more impossible to achieve, than the claim made of mass gassings/cremations based on the evidence of multiple eyewitnesses and documents. The tired fantasies are the ones being sold by the deniers.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

Turnagain
Posts: 9471
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:44 pm
Contact:

Re: John Wear tackles Sonderkommando testimonies

Post by Turnagain »

So, no means, no cremations and no cremains. Just the same old bullshit. Wake me when you have something real, Nessie.

User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 30649
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: John Wear tackles Sonderkommando testimonies

Post by Nessie »

Turnagain wrote:
Mon Jan 11, 2021 3:40 pm
So, no means, no cremations and no cremains.
There is evidence from multiple sources of gassings and cremations inside the Kremas.

There is no evidence from any source something else happened, people were not gassed and instead they left the camp.
Just the same old bullshit. Wake me when you have something real, Nessie.
You concentrate only on what you claim did not happen inside the Kremas and then you demand that we believe what you cannot evidence happened. That is not a credible or rational methodology.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

User avatar
Huntinger
Posts: 8934
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:56 am
Location: Gasthaus Waldesruh.Österreichisches Deutsch
Contact:

Re: John Wear tackles Sonderkommando testimonies

Post by Huntinger »

Nessie wrote:
Mon Jan 11, 2021 4:53 pm
There is evidence from multiple sources of gassings and cremations inside the Kremas.

There is no evidence from any source something else happened, people were not gassed and instead they left the camp.

You concentrate only on what you claim did not happen inside the Kremas and then you demand that we believe what you cannot evidence happened. That is not a credible or rational methodology.
Just the normal rant. Could this poster post something of consequence. :?:


𝖀𝖒𝖆𝖗𝖒𝖊 𝖉𝖆𝖘 𝕷𝖊𝖇𝖊𝖓, 𝖓𝖎𝖈𝖍𝖙 𝖆𝖚𝖘𝖇𝖊𝖚𝖙𝖊𝖓.
Amt IV

Turnagain
Posts: 9471
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:44 pm
Contact:

Re: John Wear tackles Sonderkommando testimonies

Post by Turnagain »

Buh...buh...but Hunt, think of all that "evidence" there is for the millions of pounds of cremains at T-II. Oh, wait a minute...

User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 30649
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: John Wear tackles Sonderkommando testimonies

Post by Nessie »

Turnagain wrote:
Mon Jan 11, 2021 6:27 pm
Buh...buh...but Hunt, think of all that "evidence" there is for the millions of pounds of cremains at T-II. Oh, wait a minute...
Here is the evidence;

viewtopic.php?f=13&t=4334

Now, where is your evidence that something else happened and millions of Jews were being accommodated by the Nazis at the end of 1944?
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

User avatar
Huntinger
Posts: 8934
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:56 am
Location: Gasthaus Waldesruh.Österreichisches Deutsch
Contact:

Re: John Wear tackles Sonderkommando testimonies

Post by Huntinger »

Nessie wrote:
Mon Jan 11, 2021 7:27 pm
Now, where is your evidence that something else happened and millions of Jews were being accommodated by the Nazis at the end of 1944?
There is an existing thread on "where did they go"; it has not clicked within the brain of this poster that all of these people and most Germans fell under the hammer and sickle.


𝖀𝖒𝖆𝖗𝖒𝖊 𝖉𝖆𝖘 𝕷𝖊𝖇𝖊𝖓, 𝖓𝖎𝖈𝖍𝖙 𝖆𝖚𝖘𝖇𝖊𝖚𝖙𝖊𝖓.
Amt IV

Turnagain
Posts: 9471
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:44 pm
Contact:

Re: John Wear tackles Sonderkommando testimonies

Post by Turnagain »

Nessie trots out another load of his debunked bullshit. Tiresome.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 33 guests