John Wear tackles Sonderkommando testimonies

Discuss the alleged Nazi genocide or other wartime atrocities without fear of censorship. No bullying of fellow posters is allowed at RODOH. If you can't be civil, please address the argument and not the participants. Do not use disparaging alterations of the user-names of other RODOH posters or their family members. Failure to heed warnings from Moderators will result in a 24 hour ban (or longer if necessary).
Turnagain
Posts: 9470
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:44 pm
Contact:

Re: John Wear tackles Sonderkommando testimonies

Post by Turnagain »

Nessie wrote:
Documents and witnesses evidence there was a ventilation system.
So, the morgue had a ventilation system. What's unusual about that? You claim that it was used to vent the cyanide gas. You were shown the apparatus that was necessary for handling Z-B and the attendant cyanide. It wasn't a morgue's ventilation system. Nessie maunders on.
You certainly did not prove a historical event took place by calling some of the witnesses liars, ignoring the rest of the evidence and then demanding belief in a version of events that you cannot evidence took place.
I DID prove that Bendel was a liar. You try to excuse his lies with your endless "misunderestimation" thesis. Sell your "misunderestimation" bullshit down the street, Nessie.

Then we have more of Nessie's endless string of kike liars and coerced Germans. Sell that even further down the street.

SUPPORT RODOH!
Would you like to financially contribute to the upkeep of RODOH? Please kindly contact Scott Smith ([email protected]). Any and all contributions are welcome!


User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 30648
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: John Wear tackles Sonderkommando testimonies

Post by Nessie »

Look at how little Turnagain responds to. Most of what I ask him goes above his head and he has no idea! Turnagain, when you are unable to answer so much, it means you are out of your depth and wrong.
Turnagain wrote:
Sun Jan 10, 2021 5:35 pm
Nessie wrote:
Documents and witnesses evidence there was a ventilation system.
So, the morgue had a ventilation system.
What was originally intended for ventilation is unknown. Modifications were made during construction.
What's unusual about that? You claim that it was used to vent the cyanide gas. You were shown the apparatus that was necessary for handling Z-B and the attendant cyanide. It wasn't a morgue's ventilation system. Nessie maunders on.
The construction documents and Krema engineers show that modifications were made to the Leichenkellers so that they could be used for "special treatment/actions". ALL of the witnesses agree and Kremer specifically said that the special actions were gassings.
You certainly did not prove a historical event took place by calling some of the witnesses liars, ignoring the rest of the evidence and then demanding belief in a version of events that you cannot evidence took place.
I DID prove that Bendel was a liar.
How? Explain your methodology, the one you claim you used at a university.
You try to excuse his lies with your endless "misunderestimation" thesis. Sell your "misunderestimation" bullshit down the street, Nessie.
I have linked to studies about how witnesses are bad at estimating the size of crowds and how they are bad at remembering dates and the size of other people. I have PROVED that witnesses regularly make mistakes and that does not mean they are lying.
Then we have more of Nessie's endless string of kike liars and coerced Germans. Sell that even further down the street.
Prove Kremer was coerced. Prove every single witness lied.

Bear in mind that by your own standard, you are a liar, because when you claimed that I said "...that normal room ventilation was actually for venting the still outgassing Z-B..." that was not true.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

Turnagain
Posts: 9470
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:44 pm
Contact:

Re: John Wear tackles Sonderkommando testimonies

Post by Turnagain »

Nessie drivels on. He was shown photos of how the Germans engineered an apparatus for handling Z-B but he maunders on with his claim of "modifications" and other such bullshit.

Bendel lied about the dimensions of the gas chambers and their capacity but Nessie excuses those lies with his well worn "misunderestimations" schtick. Every lie can be excused with a "misunderestination". Well, those that aren't excused by a "misoverestimation".
Prove Kremer was coerced. Prove every single witness lied.
Kikes are proven liars about the holyhoax. Germans have been proven to be coerced such as Hoess so YOU prove that kikes don't lie about the holyhoax and no Germans were coerced into "confessing".

Uh-huh, the morgue's ventilation system wasn't designed for venting cyanide to ground level but that's what it was used for. More tiresome bullshit from Nessie.

PS.
I don't respond with much since there isn't much to respond to. How many times can I call bullshit on your "misunder/overestimations"? How often does your kike liars and coerced Germans need to be repudiated? Your bullshit is mostly of the rinse and repeat variety.

User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 30648
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: John Wear tackles Sonderkommando testimonies

Post by Nessie »

Turnagain wrote:
Sun Jan 10, 2021 6:18 pm
Nessie drivels on. He was shown photos of how the Germans engineered an apparatus for handling Z-B but he maunders on with his claim of "modifications" and other such bullshit.
All the work was documented;

http://holocaustcontroversies.blogspot. ... ce-on.html

That all you say to dozens of documents is "bullshit" speaks to your level of knowledge.
Bendel lied about the dimensions of the gas chambers and their capacity but Nessie excuses those lies with his well worn "misunderestimations" schtick. Every lie can be excused with a "misunderestination". Well, those that aren't excused by a "misoverestimation".
Your lie that witnesses never make mistakes is still a lie, not matter how many times you repeat it.
Prove Kremer was coerced. Prove every single witness lied.
Kikes are proven liars about the holyhoax. Germans have been proven to be coerced such as Hoess so YOU prove that kikes don't lie about the holyhoax and no Germans were coerced into "confessing".
You need to prove they all lied and they were all coerced. Finding someone who lied or was coerced, does not mean therefore they all were.
Uh-huh, the morgue's ventilation system wasn't designed for venting cyanide to ground level but that's what it was used for. More tiresome bullshit from Nessie.
That is not what I said. I said we do not know what the original ventilation system was, but that it was modified for venting the gas chambers.
PS.
I don't respond with much since there isn't much to respond to. How many times can I call bullshit on your "misunder/overestimations"? How often does your kike liars and coerced Germans need to be repudiated? Your bullshit is mostly of the rinse and repeat variety.
You claimed that you lectured at a University and used the methodology you use here. You now dodge explaining in detail what that was about and how your methodology is more reliable than the method of evidence gathering, corroboration and seeing what is not evidenced, that is used by historians and other investigators.

Kremer and Bendel corroborate, as does every single witness who worked inside the Kremas. They are also corroborated by the documentary evidence of the construction of gas chambers. There is no evidence that something else happened inside the Kremas. That is a far more credible and reliable methodology than the one you use.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

Turnagain
Posts: 9470
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:44 pm
Contact:

Re: John Wear tackles Sonderkommando testimonies

Post by Turnagain »

Nessie drivels on with his lies and demands that everyone disprove his so-called "evidence". All of his "misunder/overestimations". All of his car wreck/train wreck/plane crash equivalencies. Consider it done and BTW, GFY, Nessie.

User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 30648
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: John Wear tackles Sonderkommando testimonies

Post by Nessie »

Turnagain wrote:
Sun Jan 10, 2021 6:52 pm
Nessie drivels on with his lies...
You are the one who has been caught repeatedly lying, not me.
...and demands that everyone disprove his so-called "evidence".
That is not true. I demand you evidence your claims. I have pointed out that disproving the evidence and then claiming something else unevidenced happened, is a flawed methodology not used by any academic method of investigation.
All of his "misunder/overestimations".
Not mine, I showed you the evidence from experts who have studied witnesses and found out that they tend to be unreliable when it comes to estimating.
All of his car wreck/train wreck/plane crash equivalencies.
You were the one who introduced that analogy.
Consider it done and BTW, GFY, Nessie.
That just speaks to your immaturity and inability to debate me. You have failed. You are wrong.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

Turnagain
Posts: 9470
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:44 pm
Contact:

Re: John Wear tackles Sonderkommando testimonies

Post by Turnagain »

Stamp your feet and shriek all you want, Nessie. You can't excuse all of the holyhoax liars with the tired claim of, "It wuz a misunder/overestimation". The Germans built specialized machinery for handling Z-B and entire buildings for delousing clothing and bedding. Claiming that they would resort to utilizing ad hoc buildings and throwing the Z-B willy-nilly through windows to murder millions is asinine.

You seem to have no idea of just how ridiculous the weak suck claims of such as Bendel sound to rational people. That's before you attempt to excuse his lies. Yes, eyewitnesses do make mistakes. No, they don't mistake a car wreck for an airliner crash. You attempt to defend the indefensible and end up playing the fool; living in holyhoax la-la land.

User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 30648
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: John Wear tackles Sonderkommando testimonies

Post by Nessie »

Turnagain wrote:
Mon Jan 11, 2021 12:21 am
Stamp your feet and shriek all you want, Nessie. You can't excuse all of the holyhoax liars with the tired claim of, "It wuz a misunder/overestimation".
I have shown you evidence as to how witnesses are poor at estimating, so it is not unreasonable those who estimate do get the numbers wrong. Kremer had access to the actual numbers when he worked at A-B, so he gives precise figures. There is no over or under estimation in his testimony.
The Germans built specialized machinery for handling Z-B and entire buildings for delousing clothing and bedding. Claiming that they would resort to utilizing ad hoc buildings and throwing the Z-B willy-nilly through windows to murder millions is asinine.
Modifying kremas, to utilise the Leichenkellers, was planned, as shown by the documentary evidence from the construction department at A-B.
You seem to have no idea of just how ridiculous the weak suck claims of such as Bendel sound to rational people.
What is far more ridiculous, is that you believe millions of Jews were not gassed and somehow, somewhere lived under Nazi control, from 1941-45, without leaving any evidence of that happening at all. Then, at the end of the war, the Soviets found mostly empty camps and the western Allies liberated camps with tens of thousands, not all of whom were Jews. That you ignore all of those missing people and pretend there is no need to evidence what happened to them, is not rational.

Evidencing with witnesses and documents as to the work done to create gas chambers in the Kremas, would be sufficient evidence for any rational person.
That's before you attempt to excuse his lies. Yes, eyewitnesses do make mistakes. No, they don't mistake a car wreck for an airliner crash. You attempt to defend the indefensible and end up playing the fool; living in holyhoax la-la land.
Bendel did not confuse a car crash for a plane crash. He under estimated the size of the gas chamber and over estimated the number sent to each chamber, which is, as I have proved, normal.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 30648
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: John Wear tackles Sonderkommando testimonies

Post by Nessie »

Turnagain wrote:
Mon Jan 11, 2021 12:21 am
.... Yes, eyewitnesses do make mistakes. ....
At last, you show some rational thought.

https://theconversation.com/it-is-diffi ... ill-152889

""...people are bad at making appropriate estimates of the size of crowds. It’s actually a difficult thing to do. Once you get more than a few hundred people, it just looks very big. All you can do is pull big numbers out of the air."

Bendel said that "In the two large gas chambers it was usual to put in each one 1,000 people, and the two small ones 500 people each." It is likely he knew that each transport was about 1000 people. Working inside the Kremas, he did not see the selection process. Kremer did and he had the figures, as recorded in his diary;

http://www.holocaustresearchproject.org ... diary.html

"On this date a transport of 1,000 Jews from Drancy – the twenty-sixth RSHA transport from France. There are 545 men and boys, 455 women and girls in the transport. A first selection is carried out in Cosel, 761 people are killed in the gas chambers."

Assuming they were all sent to one Krema, that means a third less than Bendel thought. Even a busy transport, such as;

"Notes: 981Jews arrived at Auschwitz from the transit camp at Drancy, France, of which 927 were gassed immediately."

may then be split between Kremas. Bendel thinks the numbers are far larger, because his estimations are wrong. Kremer has exact numbers, but there are four gas chambers and not everyone has to be sent to the one Krema. That is rational and logical and it means Bendel's over estimation does not mean he is lying. The two doctors, one Jewish from Romania and the other German from Germany corroborate each other, as does every other person who worked inside the Kremas.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

Turnagain
Posts: 9470
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:44 pm
Contact:

Re: John Wear tackles Sonderkommando testimonies

Post by Turnagain »

Uh-huh, and at krema 4&5, tubs of burning coke were placed inside the "gas chamber" to heat the Z-B which was thrown through the windows and when that was done the "gas chambers" were ventilated by "convection". IOW, the doors and windows were opened. Sell such mindless drivel down the street, Nessie. Take your "misunder/overestimations" with you.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Majestic-12 [Bot], Nessie and 20 guests