Nazi destruction of evidence - actions of the guilty

Discuss the alleged Nazi genocide or other wartime atrocities without fear of censorship. No bullying of fellow posters is allowed at RODOH. If you can't be civil, please address the argument and not the participants. Do not use disparaging alterations of the user-names of other RODOH posters or their family members. Failure to heed warnings from Moderators will result in a 24 hour ban (or longer if necessary).
User avatar
Huntinger
Posts: 8991
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:56 am
Location: Gasthaus Waldesruh.Österreichisches Deutsch
Contact:

Re: Nazi destruction of evidence - actions of the guilty

Post by Huntinger »

Nessie wrote:
Sat Dec 12, 2020 5:19 pm

A few buildings left next to the road for the guard and that is it. The rest of the camp is just a gap in the woods. No fences, no buildings, nothing.
There never was much there ever. The building in the lower left were there in 1942 and there in 1944. The photos are verified; they are not the same ones. If you have other photos of that era which tell a different story then present. The 42 photo gives exactly the same information of lager 1 that Niemann presented in his set.
Image


𝖀𝖒𝖆𝖗𝖒𝖊 𝖉𝖆𝖘 𝕷𝖊𝖇𝖊𝖓, 𝖓𝖎𝖈𝖍𝖙 𝖆𝖚𝖘𝖇𝖊𝖚𝖙𝖊𝖓.
Amt IV

SUPPORT RODOH!
Would you like to financially contribute to the upkeep of RODOH? Please kindly contact Scott Smith ([email protected]). Any and all contributions are welcome!


User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 30674
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: Nazi destruction of evidence - actions of the guilty

Post by Nessie »

Documents relating to Sobibor proving it was a fully functioning camp in 1942-3, not an empty space in the woods;

http://www.holocaustresearchproject.org ... rdocs.html

Himmler visits in July 1942
A transport to the camp in June 1942 from Wien
A decode about the revolt in Set 1943
A waybill from Oct 1943

Hofle Telegram recording arrivals by the end of 1942;

https://www.nationalarchives.gov.uk/edu ... -telegram/

The nineteen transports to Sobibor in 1943 from Westerbork in the Netherlands;

https://www.sobibor.org/en/the-nineteen-transports/
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

User avatar
Huntinger
Posts: 8991
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:56 am
Location: Gasthaus Waldesruh.Österreichisches Deutsch
Contact:

Re: Nazi destruction of evidence - actions of the guilty

Post by Huntinger »

Look very carefully one can see buildings in the lower left; these are the ones in all the photos. The photos do not lie. A transit camp would expect to get people, assemble them in one area, process them and send the processed to another area of similar size then move them out.


𝖀𝖒𝖆𝖗𝖒𝖊 𝖉𝖆𝖘 𝕷𝖊𝖇𝖊𝖓, 𝖓𝖎𝖈𝖍𝖙 𝖆𝖚𝖘𝖇𝖊𝖚𝖙𝖊𝖓.
Amt IV

User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 30674
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: Nazi destruction of evidence - actions of the guilty

Post by Nessie »

Huntinger wrote:
Sat Dec 12, 2020 5:46 pm
Look very carefully one can see buildings in the lower left; these are the ones in all the photos. The photos do not lie. A transit camp would expect to get people, assemble them in one area, process them and send the processed to another area of similar size then move them out.
I have shown you evidence to prove Sobibor was more than just those few buildings in 1942-3 and I would remind you, no denier has ever produced any evidence to prove daily mass transports back out of the camp, or evidence from inside the camp to prove it was a transit camp.

The photos are the same and one has been mis-captioned with the wrong years. That is the camp after it has been dismantled, burying what was left and where the guard lived.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

User avatar
Huntinger
Posts: 8991
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:56 am
Location: Gasthaus Waldesruh.Österreichisches Deutsch
Contact:

Re: Nazi destruction of evidence - actions of the guilty

Post by Huntinger »

Nessie wrote:
Sat Dec 12, 2020 6:16 pm

I have shown you evidence to prove Sobibor was more than just those few buildings in 1942-3 and I would remind you, no denier has ever produced any evidence to prove daily mass transports back out of the camp, or evidence from inside the camp to prove it was a transit camp.

The photos are the same and one has been mis-captioned with the wrong years. That is the camp after it has been dismantled, burying what was left and where the guard lived.
The Photos are not the same; the evidence you have presented is just gossip and nothing more. This is not about how these people left part three of the camp after processing but can be related to how customs processed other people prior to this.

Everything is the photos are the same except some minor differences in shadows and quality. Even in the 1944 photos there are still about 20 or so buildings. Hardly razing. BTW one cannot raze empty fields.


𝖀𝖒𝖆𝖗𝖒𝖊 𝖉𝖆𝖘 𝕷𝖊𝖇𝖊𝖓, 𝖓𝖎𝖈𝖍𝖙 𝖆𝖚𝖘𝖇𝖊𝖚𝖙𝖊𝖓.
Amt IV

User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 30674
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: Nazi destruction of evidence - actions of the guilty

Post by Nessie »

Huntinger wrote:
Sat Dec 12, 2020 6:26 pm
Nessie wrote:
Sat Dec 12, 2020 6:16 pm

I have shown you evidence to prove Sobibor was more than just those few buildings in 1942-3 and I would remind you, no denier has ever produced any evidence to prove daily mass transports back out of the camp, or evidence from inside the camp to prove it was a transit camp.

The photos are the same and one has been mis-captioned with the wrong years. That is the camp after it has been dismantled, burying what was left and where the guard lived.
The Photos are not the same; the evidence you have presented is just gossip and nothing more. This is not about how these people left part three of the camp after processing but can be related to how customs processed other people prior to this.

Everything is the photos are the same except some minor differences in shadows and quality. Even in the 1944 photos there are still about 20 or so buildings. Hardly razing. BTW one cannot raze empty fields.
The photos are clearly the same. The documents are not gossip. The photo clearly shows cleared forest and no buildings for 90% of the camp, same as happened at TII and Belzec.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

User avatar
Huntinger
Posts: 8991
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:56 am
Location: Gasthaus Waldesruh.Österreichisches Deutsch
Contact:

Re: Nazi destruction of evidence - actions of the guilty

Post by Huntinger »

Nessie wrote:
Sat Dec 12, 2020 7:47 pm
The photo clearly shows cleared forest and no buildings for 90% of the camp, same as happened at TII and Belzec.
Here is a photo of the complex in 1941 as a forestry complex before it was sequestered.
Image
Compare this to the 1942 43 photo.
Image


𝖀𝖒𝖆𝖗𝖒𝖊 𝖉𝖆𝖘 𝕷𝖊𝖇𝖊𝖓, 𝖓𝖎𝖈𝖍𝖙 𝖆𝖚𝖘𝖇𝖊𝖚𝖙𝖊𝖓.
Amt IV

User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 30674
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: Nazi destruction of evidence - actions of the guilty

Post by Nessie »

Huntinger wrote:
Sun Dec 13, 2020 2:53 am
Nessie wrote:
Sat Dec 12, 2020 7:47 pm
The photo clearly shows cleared forest and no buildings for 90% of the camp, same as happened at TII and Belzec.
Here is a photo of the complex in 1941 as a forestry complex before it was sequestered.
Image
Compare this to the 1942 43 photo.
Image
If you compared that to what you claim is the 1944 photo, then all you have is the Nazis cleared some forest next to a few buildings, without ever building a camp. How did that function as a customs transit camp? Show your evidence.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

User avatar
Huntinger
Posts: 8991
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:56 am
Location: Gasthaus Waldesruh.Österreichisches Deutsch
Contact:

Re: Nazi destruction of evidence - actions of the guilty

Post by Huntinger »

Nessie wrote:
Sun Dec 13, 2020 9:40 am
If you compared that to what you claim is the 1944 photo, then all you have is the Nazis cleared some forest next to a few buildings, without ever building a camp. How did that function as a customs transit camp? Show your evidence.
It is clear that this forestry area never changed much before during or after. There is little evidence of razing.
The question of functioning is not relevant to this topic. The buildings claimed in the maps of Sobibor were never there.
The building in camp one of the Niemann photo are not there, nor are they in any of the air shots. The buildings in camp two are not there though there is some sort of structure in the pre German occupation. For some reason a third part of forestry was cleared. The V indentation in all the photos is not in the diagram. Nothing was razed; the function is irrelevant to this topic. It was always cleared land.
Image


𝖀𝖒𝖆𝖗𝖒𝖊 𝖉𝖆𝖘 𝕷𝖊𝖇𝖊𝖓, 𝖓𝖎𝖈𝖍𝖙 𝖆𝖚𝖘𝖇𝖊𝖚𝖙𝖊𝖓.
Amt IV

User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 30674
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: Nazi destruction of evidence - actions of the guilty

Post by Nessie »

Huntinger wrote:
Sun Dec 13, 2020 6:38 pm
Nessie wrote:
Sun Dec 13, 2020 9:40 am
If you compared that to what you claim is the 1944 photo, then all you have is the Nazis cleared some forest next to a few buildings, without ever building a camp. How did that function as a customs transit camp? Show your evidence.
It is clear that this forestry area never changed much before during or after. There is little evidence of razing.
The question of functioning is not relevant to this topic. The buildings claimed in the maps of Sobibor were never there.
The building in camp one of the Niemann photo are not there, nor are they in any of the air shots. The buildings in camp two are not there though there is some sort of structure in the pre German occupation. For some reason a third part of forestry was cleared. The V indentation in all the photos is not in the diagram. Nothing was razed; the function is irrelevant to this topic. It was always cleared land.
Image
OK, now you say there was never a camp at Sobibor, despite the references to a camp in documents, the aerial photos of cleared land, the recent photos of Sobibor and all the witnesses who say they lived and worked at the camp.

:lol:
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 32 guests