Nazi destruction of evidence - actions of the guilty

Discuss the alleged Nazi genocide or other wartime atrocities without fear of censorship. No bullying of fellow posters is allowed at RODOH. If you can't be civil, please address the argument and not the participants. Do not use disparaging alterations of the user-names of other RODOH posters or their family members. Failure to heed warnings from Moderators will result in a 24 hour ban (or longer if necessary).
Turnagain
Posts: 9530
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:44 pm
Contact:

Re: Nazi destruction of evidence - actions of the guilty

Post by Turnagain »

Uh-huh, "evidence of graves".

What could be more reliable than a pencil drawing?

So, no fields planted to flowers. Just photos like the picture of the partially destroyed bakery and an open field.

How do you know that the locals didn't loot the camp for building materials while they were supposedly digging for treasure?

SUPPORT RODOH!
Would you like to financially contribute to the upkeep of RODOH? Please kindly contact Scott Smith ([email protected]). Any and all contributions are welcome!


User avatar
Huntinger
Posts: 8991
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:56 am
Location: Gasthaus Waldesruh.Österreichisches Deutsch
Contact:

Re: Nazi destruction of evidence - actions of the guilty

Post by Huntinger »

Nessie wrote:
Wed Dec 09, 2020 7:47 pm
That is Sobibor photographed in 1943. This is the aerial photo of Sobibor in 1944;
Yes it is, but the area where there should be about 10 or so Häftlinge huts shows what looks like a single derelict chook pen.
There was nothing there to erase of consequence.

It is the following photos that show the buildings seemingly crumbling down. This is no attempt at erasure of anything. The tower was not removed until about 1962.
Image


𝖀𝖒𝖆𝖗𝖒𝖊 𝖉𝖆𝖘 𝕷𝖊𝖇𝖊𝖓, 𝖓𝖎𝖈𝖍𝖙 𝖆𝖚𝖘𝖇𝖊𝖚𝖙𝖊𝖓.
Amt IV

User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 30674
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: Nazi destruction of evidence - actions of the guilty

Post by Nessie »

Turnagain wrote:
Wed Dec 09, 2020 9:25 pm
Uh-huh, "evidence of graves".

What could be more reliable than a pencil drawing?
Why are plans unreliable if they are drawn? Even now, with CAD, accurate plans can be drawn.
So, no fields planted to flowers. Just photos like the picture of the partially destroyed bakery and an open field.
Yes, there are no close up photos of the lupins that are mentioned as having been planted at TII.
How do you know that the locals didn't loot the camp for building materials while they were supposedly digging for treasure?
The Kurt Franz photos show Nazis at the site at the very end, when the fences had gone and just the buildings left for the guard to remain. Globocnik in his final report said;

http://www.holocaustresearchproject.org ... sheet.html

"The equipment which was provided for this action from seized goods, which however are to be considered as Reich property, have been removed completely. For reasons of surveillance in each camp a small farm was created which is occupied by an expert.
An income must regularly be paid to him so that he can maintain the small farm."

He had ordered everything to be removed as it was Reich property.

That you dodge answering why that only happened to TII, Sobibor and Belzec means you have no answer. You are stuck. Just admit you are wrong and it was a cover up of a crime.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 30674
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: Nazi destruction of evidence - actions of the guilty

Post by Nessie »

Huntinger wrote:
Thu Dec 10, 2020 3:45 am
Nessie wrote:
Wed Dec 09, 2020 7:47 pm
That is Sobibor photographed in 1943. This is the aerial photo of Sobibor in 1944;
..... This is no attempt at erasure of anything. ...
The aerial photo shows that is not true. Most of the camp's buildings and all the fencing had gone. The same is true of TII and Belzec. Why were only those three camps treated that way?
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

User avatar
Huntinger
Posts: 8991
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:56 am
Location: Gasthaus Waldesruh.Österreichisches Deutsch
Contact:

Re: Nazi destruction of evidence - actions of the guilty

Post by Huntinger »

Nessie wrote:
Thu Dec 10, 2020 1:49 pm
The aerial photo shows that is not true. Most of the camp's buildings and all the fencing had gone. The same is true of TII and Belzec. Why were only those three camps treated that way?
Were they? There were 450 + camps in the GG, few if any exist today. A transit camp by its very nature is its temporary nature; Sobibor was supposed to turn into a konzentrationslager.


𝖀𝖒𝖆𝖗𝖒𝖊 𝖉𝖆𝖘 𝕷𝖊𝖇𝖊𝖓, 𝖓𝖎𝖈𝖍𝖙 𝖆𝖚𝖘𝖇𝖊𝖚𝖙𝖊𝖓.
Amt IV

User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 30674
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: Nazi destruction of evidence - actions of the guilty

Post by Nessie »

Huntinger wrote:
Thu Dec 10, 2020 4:44 pm
Nessie wrote:
Thu Dec 10, 2020 1:49 pm
The aerial photo shows that is not true. Most of the camp's buildings and all the fencing had gone. The same is true of TII and Belzec. Why were only those three camps treated that way?
Were they? There were 450 + camps in the GG, few if any exist today. A transit camp by its very nature is its temporary nature; Sobibor was supposed to turn into a konzentrationslager.
You previously dodged showing evidence of other camps being dismantled to the same extent as those three AR camps, left with buried cremated remains and guarded. Years of study by those who know how to do research have found no other camps like that. You are just trying to suggest there may be others, without evidence. Typical for a denier, you happily believe what is not evidenced.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

User avatar
Huntinger
Posts: 8991
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:56 am
Location: Gasthaus Waldesruh.Österreichisches Deutsch
Contact:

Re: Nazi destruction of evidence - actions of the guilty

Post by Huntinger »

You previously dodged showing evidence of other camps being dismantled to the same extent as those three AR camps, left with buried cremated remains and guarded. Years of study by those who know how to do research have found no other camps like that. You are just trying to suggest there may be others, without evidence. Typical for a denier, you happily believe what is not evidenced.
It is clear from previous discussions the poster Nessie was not aware of the existence of these 464 camps in Poland as recorded by US intelligence; most do not exist today. The poster has made the statement that 3 camps were razed implying others were not dismantled. It is clear Sobibor was not razed as given in the photo above when the camp was no longer in use. He is making the claim only 3 camps were dismantled implying the other 464 camps are somehow still in existence somewhere. Plazow is in a fashion due to it being a quarry as is Auschwitz, Belsen was razed by the Poms due to Typhus.

There were about another 450 camps, where did they go?


𝖀𝖒𝖆𝖗𝖒𝖊 𝖉𝖆𝖘 𝕷𝖊𝖇𝖊𝖓, 𝖓𝖎𝖈𝖍𝖙 𝖆𝖚𝖘𝖇𝖊𝖚𝖙𝖊𝖓.
Amt IV

User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 30674
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: Nazi destruction of evidence - actions of the guilty

Post by Nessie »

Huntinger wrote:
Thu Dec 10, 2020 5:43 pm
You previously dodged showing evidence of other camps being dismantled to the same extent as those three AR camps, left with buried cremated remains and guarded. Years of study by those who know how to do research have found no other camps like that. You are just trying to suggest there may be others, without evidence. Typical for a denier, you happily believe what is not evidenced.
It is clear from previous discussions the poster Nessie was not aware of the existence of these 464 camps in Poland as recorded by US intelligence; most do not exist today.
Your inability to get to grips with chronology is staggering.
The poster has made the statement that 3 camps were razed implying others were not dismantled. It is clear Sobibor was not razed as given in the photo above when the camp was no longer in use.
The 1944 aerial photo makes it clear it was razed to the ground, leaving only a few buildings to be occupied by the guard. Guards were also left at TII and Belzec.
He is making the claim only 3 camps were dismantled implying the other 464 camps are somehow still in existence somewhere. Plazow is in a fashion due to it being a quarry as is Auschwitz, Belsen was razed by the Poms due to Typhus.

There were about another 450 camps, where did they go?
You are asking that to deflect from sticking to the topic and answering my questions. Stay on topic and explain why the Nazis razed TII, Sobibor and Belzec to the ground, planted over them, leaving behind buried cremated remains and a guard.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

User avatar
Huntinger
Posts: 8991
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:56 am
Location: Gasthaus Waldesruh.Österreichisches Deutsch
Contact:

Re: Nazi destruction of evidence - actions of the guilty

Post by Huntinger »

Nessie wrote:
Thu Dec 10, 2020 5:54 pm
Your inability to get to grips with chronology is staggering.
What has this got to do with the Intelligence Report of 464 camps in Poland; this report was 1941, the one that mentioned a Treblinka III.
The 1944 aerial photo makes it clear it was razed to the ground, leaving only a few buildings to be occupied by the guard. Guards were also left at TII and Belzec.
Image
Sobibor was in existence until October 1943 when this photo was taken.
Image
This is hardly razed to the ground. It never was.
You are asking that to deflect from sticking to the topic and answering my questions. Stay on topic and explain why the Nazis razed TII, Sobibor and Belzec to the ground, planted over them, leaving behind buried cremated remains and a guard.
It is clear Sobibor was not razed, the buildings are still there in the photo above, even one in the rear which is where the gaskammer should be. Sobibor is now as it was then a Forester camp except for der Juden building stupid memorials.


𝖀𝖒𝖆𝖗𝖒𝖊 𝖉𝖆𝖘 𝕷𝖊𝖇𝖊𝖓, 𝖓𝖎𝖈𝖍𝖙 𝖆𝖚𝖘𝖇𝖊𝖚𝖙𝖊𝖓.
Amt IV

Turnagain
Posts: 9530
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:44 pm
Contact:

Re: Nazi destruction of evidence - actions of the guilty

Post by Turnagain »

Why use cartoons to record actual events?

Uh-huh, during the food shortages of WW II, the eeevul Narzis installed a flower farmer at Treblinka.

Right, the Franz photos show the M&H dragline cleaning up behind the mystery machine. All the rest of the hoaxers claim those are photos of the M&H draglines digging graves at T-II.

Did Globocnik give his interview in Buenos Aires or some other South American city?

I answered that question.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot] and 31 guests