Iran's supreme leader, Ayatollah Ali Khamenei, asks, "Why is it a crime to raise doubts about the Holocaust?"

Discuss the alleged Nazi genocide or other wartime atrocities without fear of censorship. No bullying of fellow posters is allowed at RODOH. If you can't be civil, please address the argument and not the participants. Do not use disparaging alterations of the user-names of other RODOH posters or their family members. Failure to heed warnings from Moderators will result in a 24 hour ban (or longer if necessary).
Werd

Re: Iran's supreme leader, Ayatollah Ali Khamenei, asks, "Why is it a crime to raise doubts about the Holocaust?"

Post by Werd »

been-there wrote:
Wed Nov 04, 2020 7:29 am
Werd wrote:
Sun Nov 01, 2020 5:01 am
I have talked to plenty ex hindus who come to the west for bacon and atheism. ...We can't admit that Ex-Hindus and Muslims are not the same.
(oh boy) :roll: Quite, quite deluded.

This is yet more proof that your racist,
Once again, been-there uses language that implies that Islam is a race. WHY DOES HE ALWAYS BRING RACE INTO A DISCUSSION THAT IS ABOUT A GROUP THAT IS NOT A RACE? And I'M the one who is ignorant? :lol:
islamaphobia
He never defines this word and never gives an example whenever he hurls it at me. Go figure. And he sure won't this time.
and irrational prejudice is based on ignorance.
Does been-there think the language I used implies that my belief is that Hindus don't or can't eat Bacon in India? Possible. But due to how vague and non specific it is, couldn't it also mean that Canadian bacon is tastier, has more variety and is thus superior? OF COURSE! But he won't consider that. Because he has to find racism and ignorance as the ONLY interpretation of what people say. He would rather accuse than simply ask, "what did you mean by this?" Because as we all know, been-there knows everything and doesn't need to ask questions.

In certain parts of India, Hindus REFUSE to eat pork because eating any animal with emotions is a bad idea in their religion. While not PROHIBITED, pork is sometimes avoided. And if you are raised in a family that pressures you to follow the non-pork recommendation, it's almost like it is banned because of parental or peer pressure. So if you're THAT kind of ex Hindu that was raised around non-pork consumption, then yes, you may enjoy Canada a little more. ;)

Funny how he'll come and talk to me here just to make a quick little virtue signal that ends up blowing up in his face, but he still won't answer for the accusation levelled against me weeks ago that I tacitly support Israeli ethnic cleansing of Palestine and Jewish double standards on free speech...
Werd wrote:
Sat Oct 24, 2020 3:41 pm
been-there wrote:
Sat Oct 24, 2020 3:08 pm
you are quite unable even to comprehend the simplest words and sentences if they refute your beliefs.
It's up to been-there to rectify the situation given that HE leveled two accusations against ME that he HAS NOT DEFINED, EXPLAINED, AND THEN PROVEN YET. Hence my view that he is a liar or just mistaken with some kind of memory fault.
...if Jews can't handle holocaust revisionism or putting old 1800's anti Jewish books back in print that show underhanded Jewish business practices and Talmudic quotes, THEY TOO CAN SHUT UP OR LEAVE! I am aware many Jews don't like free speech so you don't need to continually act like I'm unaware that many Jews hate free speech. I'M FROM CANADA. I KNOW WHAT THEY DID TO ZUNDEL!!!
Then stop tacitly supporting their hypocritical double-standards on free-speech and the hypocritical double-standards regarding the ongoing murder of non-Jews in occupied Palestine, with your unwitting support of their agendas!
WHERE HAVE I EVER SUPPORTED HYPOCRITICAL DOUBLE STANDARD JEW FRIENDLY FREEDOM OF SPEECH LAWS THAT PERMIT INSULTING ISLAM BUT PROTECT THE HOLOCAUST??? CAN BEEN-THERE PROVIDE ONE LINK OR QUOTE FOR THIS DIRECT ACCUSATION? Furthermore, WHERE HAVE I EVER SUPPORTED THEIR ONGOING MURDER OF NON JEWS IN PALESTINE? LINK AND QUOTE PLEASE! OR RETRACT YOUR FALSE STATEMENT AND APOLOGIZE LIKE A MAN.

Not only that, he hasn't even defined or explained the word supporting or support in this context. :lol:
Last edited by Werd on Wed Nov 04, 2020 12:52 pm, edited 6 times in total.

SUPPORT RODOH!
Would you like to financially contribute to the upkeep of RODOH? Please kindly contact Scott Smith ([email protected]). Any and all contributions are welcome!

Werd

Re: Iran's supreme leader, Ayatollah Ali Khamenei, asks, "Why is it a crime to raise doubts about the Holocaust?"

Post by Werd »

Here is what been-there left out.
Werd wrote:
Sun Nov 01, 2020 5:01 am
Nessie wrote:
Sat Oct 31, 2020 11:58 am
Just as Christianity has many variants, so does Islam.
This is a non-point. STATS MATTER. WHO IS DOING WHAT AND AT WHAT RATE? BEHEADINGS ARE CRUEL AND NOT WORTH MULTI CULTURALISM. ASK EAST INDIANS HOW ISLAM TREATS THEM BACK HOME. THE EAST INDIANS IN ENGLAND NEVER GOT UP TO SHIT LIKE THIS. THAT'S WHY NOT EVEN MANY ON THE RIGHT HAD A VALID ARGUMENT AGAINST KEEPING THEM OUT!
Hmmmm. Me saying that those on the right had no valid argument against attacking the British Indians on racial grounds because their behaviour was upstanding and moral? Interesting... :lol:
WANTING TO KEEP WHITE MUSLIMS FROM CHECHNYA OUT IS NOT RACIST!!! IT'S NOT BIGOTED.
Enlarged text so that been-there stops dodging.
Have you talked to east indians about Islam and the problems it causes in places like Pakistan and India, Nessie?...they want the west to close their borders to Muslims. Funny isn't it how if we listen to THOSE brown people, somehow it's racist. Because as a good liberal, Nessie thinks all brown people are the same.
This was OBVIOUSLY tongue in cheek used to deal with been-there and Nessie who always love to virtue signal EVERY TIME Muslim crime or BEHEADINGS IN THE WEST are discussed. You can't accuse someone of racism for pointing out what A WHITE MUSLIM did in France, and saying that we need to listen to brown Indians who tell us about what brown and white Muslims do and how it SCARES THEM! Hence, the underlined text is merely me poking Nessie with a stick and making fun of him and his constant denial of Muslims causing problems in Europe at an unacceptable rate.

Screaming, "Not all" is NOT AN ARGUMENT AGAINST STATISTICS SHOWING DISPROPORTIONATE ANTI WESTERN, ANTI FREEDOM BEHAVIOUR! Of course it's not all. BUT IT'S NOT ZERO EITHER. SIZE MATTERS. NUMBERS COUNT!

Nessie

Post by Nessie »

Werd wrote:
Wed Nov 04, 2020 12:46 pm
... Hence, the underlined text is merely me poking Nessie with a stick and making fun of him and his constant denial of Muslims causing problems in Europe at an unacceptable rate.

Link to and quote me saying exactly that. You cannot, because I have never said that.

There is an unacceptable problem with radical Islam in Europe, whereby it poses the greatest threat of violence and terrorism in Europe, over any other group. I am not denying that there are some Muslims causing problems at an unacceptable rate.

You are a pathological liar who hypocritically went mental at been-there for claiming you said things he could not link to and quote and there you go, again, doing the same to me.

:roll:
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

Huntinger

Post by Huntinger »

Nessie wrote:
Wed Nov 04, 2020 1:44 pm
You are a pathological liar who hypocritically went mental at been-there for claiming you said things he could not link to and quote and there you go, again, doing the same to me.

Use the word mistaken, but do not bring Klowns here. :evil:

𝖀𝖒𝖆𝖗𝖒𝖊 𝖉𝖆𝖘 𝕷𝖊𝖇𝖊𝖓, 𝖓𝖎𝖈𝖍𝖙 𝖆𝖚𝖘𝖇𝖊𝖚𝖙𝖊𝖓.
Amt IV

been-there
Propositions Moderator

Post by been-there »

Werd wrote:
Wed Nov 04, 2020 12:29 pm
islamaphobia
He never defines this word and never gives an example whenever he hurls it at me. Go figure. And he sure won't this time.
Islamaphobia: An irrational prejudice against all muslims based upon ignorance and fear.

There ya go. I just made that up for you.
Happy now? :)

And... Of course muslims aren’t a race. We’ve been over this. Many times.
You appear to have never comprehended the reply. Hmmmm?
Interesting.
Maybe take some time now, pause and think about that for a few moments.
Ask yourself why have you never comprehended the reply?

Werd wrote:
In certain parts of India, Hindus REFUSE to eat pork because eating any animal with emotions [?] is a bad idea in their religion. While not PROHIBITED, pork is sometimes avoided. And if you are raised in a family that pressures you to follow the non-pork recommendation, it's almost like it is banned because of parental or peer pressure. So if you're THAT kind of ex Hindu that was raised around non-pork consumption, then yes, you may enjoy Canada a little more.
:?
You are further showing a quite monumental ignorance.
Plus I also suspect displaying now a dishonesty: a deceit based on an egocentric need to avoid admitting your ignorance and acknowledging all the incorrect statements you have made.

Werd wrote:
been-there wrote:
...you are quite unable even to comprehend the simplest words and sentences if they refute your beliefs.
It's up to been-there to rectify the situation given that HE leveled two accusations against ME that he HAS NOT DEFINED, EXPLAINED, AND THEN PROVEN YET.

Not only that, he hasn't even defined or explained the word supporting or support in this context. :lol:
Oh boy! :?
I think this may be my last reply to you as I see no hope for genuine dialogue where we both come prepared to understand a rival view and open-minded enough to consider we ourselves may need correction.
I don’t see you as capable of that! Werd. Sorry.
In fact I now regard you similarly as I do Nessie: i.e. I regard it as a waste of time trying to explain things to you. Look I just explained exactly that, but you couldn't understand it.
You just ask for the exact same things to be explained over and over, just like Nessie.

Face it, you can’t understand simple words and concepts if it means you have to accept your view is mistaken.
Look, you need explanations for basic words like support, supporting, Islamaphobia, etc., etc.

So claim victory if you feel you need that. I’m done here.
"When people who are honestly mistaken learn the truth,
they either cease being mistaken
or they cease being honest"
-- Anonymous

Werd

Post by Werd »

been-there wrote:
Wed Nov 04, 2020 6:19 pm
Islamaphobia: An irrational prejudice against all muslims based upon ignorance and fear.
Including the middle eastern women who are begging to close the borders in the west?
Or the moderate, assimilated Muslims who are asking the white west to close the borders because they too know there are too many fundamentalists?
I don't see how it's racist to keep western countries and Europe majority white. THAT'S WHY THOSE MODERATES ARE COMING OVER HERE. So don't we kind of owe it to them? :lol:
And... Of course muslims aren’t a race. We’ve been over this. Many times.
THEN WHY DID YOU BRING UP RACE AND CALL ME A RACIST IN A DISCUSSION ABOUT A GROUP THAT IS NOT CLASSIFIED AS A RACE???
Werd wrote:
In certain parts of India, Hindus REFUSE to eat pork because eating any animal with emotions [?] is a bad idea in their religion. While not PROHIBITED, pork is sometimes avoided. And if you are raised in a family that pressures you to follow the non-pork recommendation, it's almost like it is banned because of parental or peer pressure. So if you're THAT kind of ex Hindu that was raised around non-pork consumption, then yes, you may enjoy Canada a little more.
:?
You are further showing a quite monumental ignorance.
Nice statement. No proof. And no explanation or definition of what you mean by "ignorance" in this context. No demonstration of what I got wrong. Naturally, been-there is not forthcoming with proof or examples of any kind.
Hindus do not recommend taking the life of an animal for consumption.This makes pure Hindus become vegetarians. Indians are not really strict about this as compared to our Muslim brothers.However, Indians teach that if you eat any animal with emotions, then that may influence and manipulate your destiny. I think it is as simple as that. But, on the other hand, in the Himalayan regions, people consume pork in highly large quantities.The last reason that should be mention is that the deities forbid Hindus to eat pork, or meat in general. Yes, Hindus can eat pork.

http://psitshealthy.com/forum/317dd2-do-hindus-eat-pork
Rabbi Mahmud
Answered August 20, 2018 · Author has 340 answers and 805.3K answer views

Pork is generally not preferred by Hindus. They mostly eat Chicken and Mutton. Other type of meat is not preferred by many Hindus but there is no prohibition of pork for Hindus. Some Hindus do eat pork but it is not widely available in all Indian states.

In India the quality of pork is not good. Name of Pig is used as a slur in Indian culture. Suar Ke Bacche means son of a pig. It is a slur used to refer people with very dirty minds.

In Indian culture pigs are considered dirty animal and people who go near them or raise them are poor low caste dalit people. They eat pork because they are habituated with it but for general public still there are many people who take disgust to even taking pigs name.

India is a vast country. Based on my experience as Bangladeshi who know many things about India and also observe Indians closely it is correct to say Hindus who eat pork are either low caste dalits or some niche people from urban areas who eat it in some specific restaurants.

India also have huge Muslim population. In order to not offend them many Hindus don’t eat pork.

Hindus only have problem with beef as cow is a motherly goddess believed by Hindus. Many Hindus worship cow. So they don’t eat beef. Muslims eat beef but many times in order to not offending Hindus many Muslims avoid beef consumption in front of Hindus. Even if they eat beef they like to consume it privately. Same with pork consumption for Hindus.

https://www.quora.com/Do-Hindus-eat-pork
Take that, genius! :roll:
Plus I also suspect displaying now a dishonesty: a deceit based on an egocentric need to avoid admitting your ignorance
Ignorance about what? What did I get wrong about what I just said about some Hindus choosing to refrain from pork even though it's not strictly against their religion like pork is forbidden in Judaism or Islam? Been-there just says "wrong" "incorrect" "false" but he never shows his work.
been-there wrote:
I think this may be my last reply to you as I see no hope for genuine dialogue where we both come prepared to understand a rival view and open-minded enough to consider we ourselves may need correction.
GO AHEAD AND CORRECT ME ALREADY AND SHOW YOUR EVIDENCE OF HOW I TACITLY SUPPORT THOSE TWO THINGS! YOU KEEP SAYING I NEED CORRECTION. SHOW IT. I DARE YOU.
I don’t see you as capable of that! Werd. Sorry.
been-there:
I can explain myself and support my accusation that you tacitly support two Zionist agendas but I'm not going to bother.
Face it, you can’t understand simple words and concepts if it means you have to accept your view is mistaken.
Me EARNESTLY ASKING been-there FOR WEEKS to show me where I fucked up and tacitly supported those two Zionist agendas is me NOT WANTING TO BE SHOWN MY MISTAKES OR SHOWN PROOF OF HOW AND IN WHAT WAY I TACITLY SUPPORTED THOSE TWO ZIONIST AGENDAS! In other words, I don't mean to use the words they way I do in English with first preference dictionary definitions and I'm not really asking to be shown evidence and if I was shown it, I would ignore it and refuse to admit it. That's been-there's conspiracy theory.
It's all been-there has. Virtue signaling and NO EVIDENCE OF ANY KIND!
Look, you need explanations for basic words like support, supporting, Islamaphobia, etc., etc.
Notice how been-there is feigning that he doesn't understand that "support" or "supporting" could mean MORE THAN ONE TYPE OF "SUPPORT" such as INTELLECTUAL, or MORAL, or PHILOSOPHICAL, or MONETARY, etc, and that he knows damn well he needs to be SPECIFIC and then follow those specifics with EXAMPLES such as a LINK OR QUOTE TO SHOW WHERE I FUCKED UP AND TACITLY SUPPORTED TWO ZIONIST AGENDAS. In other words, HE'S THE DISHONST ONE. I even said show me what you mean by support IN THAT CONTEXT SPECIFICALLY! WHAT KIND OF SUPPORT, SPECIFICALLY? So what happens when he is challenged?

I ASK FOR SPECIFICS, AND BEEN-THERE RUNS AWAY AND HIDES IN GENERALITIES AND VAGUE LANGUAGE!

Pricesless!

:lol:
Last edited by Werd on Wed Nov 04, 2020 11:26 pm, edited 6 times in total.

Werd

Post by Werd »

Nessie wrote:
There is an unacceptable problem with radical Islam in Europe, whereby it poses the greatest threat of violence and terrorism in Europe, over any other group. I am not denying that there are some Muslims causing problems at an unacceptable rate.
Then what's with all the times you have called me a racist/bigot when discussing those statistics? :lol:

viewtopic.php?p=114878#p114878
which quotes an older, longer post, of which the extract is at the bottom.
viewtopic.php?p=114452#p114452
Also relevant.
viewtopic.php?p=114717#p114717

BUSTED, NESSIE!
Last edited by Werd on Thu Nov 05, 2020 12:45 am, edited 5 times in total.

Huntinger

Post by Huntinger »

Nessie wrote:
The post above should be altered to reflect the reality.
There is an unacceptable problem with Internationale Juden worldwide whereby it poses the greatest threat of violence and terrorism in Europe, over any other group. These people caused the two world wars resulting about 100 million deaths. I am not denying that there are some Juden causing problems at an unacceptable rate.

𝖀𝖒𝖆𝖗𝖒𝖊 𝖉𝖆𝖘 𝕷𝖊𝖇𝖊𝖓, 𝖓𝖎𝖈𝖍𝖙 𝖆𝖚𝖘𝖇𝖊𝖚𝖙𝖊𝖓.
Amt IV

Nessie

Post by Nessie »

Werd wrote:
Wed Nov 04, 2020 11:08 pm
Nessie wrote:
Then what's with all the times you have called me a racist/bigot when discussing those statistics? :lol:

viewtopic.php?p=114878#p114878
which quotes an older, longer post, of which the extract is at the bottom.
viewtopic.php?p=114452#p114452
Also relevant.
viewtopic.php?p=114717#p114717

BUSTED, NESSIE!
You edited that response 5 times in total. I have checked the links and no wonder you don't quote anything from them!

It is not necessarily racist or bigoted to discuss statistics :roll:
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.