Iran's supreme leader, Ayatollah Ali Khamenei, asks, "Why is it a crime to raise doubts about the Holocaust?"

Discuss the alleged Nazi genocide or other wartime atrocities without fear of censorship. No bullying of fellow posters is allowed at RODOH. If you can't be civil, please address the argument and not the participants. Do not use disparaging alterations of the user-names of other RODOH posters or their family members. Failure to heed warnings from Moderators will result in a 24 hour ban (or longer if necessary).
Turnagain

Re: Iran's supreme leader, Ayatollah Ali Khamenei, asks, "Why is it a crime to raise doubts about the Holocaust?"

Post by Turnagain »

Nessie wrote:
Only Muslims prepared to integrate with western values and customs and accept the primacy of Christianity in the west are welcome.
Nessie can't seem to grasp that integrating with western values and customs and accepting the primacy of Christianity is muslim apostasy. Apostates are to be punished by death.

SUPPORT RODOH!
Would you like to financially contribute to the upkeep of RODOH? Please kindly contact Scott Smith ([email protected]). Any and all contributions are welcome!

Nessie

Re: Iran's supreme leader, Ayatollah Ali Khamenei, asks, "Why is it a crime to raise doubts about the Holocaust?"

Post by Nessie »

Turnagain wrote:
Sat Oct 31, 2020 10:38 am
Nessie wrote:
Only Muslims prepared to integrate with western values and customs and accept the primacy of Christianity in the west are welcome.
Nessie can't seem to grasp that integrating with western values and customs and accepting the primacy of Christianity is muslim apostasy. Apostates are to be punished by death.
Just as Christianity has many variants, so does Islam. Some Muslins are more accepting and tolerant than others. Muslims have been living in the UK for decades, if not longer, with most living peacefully and in acceptance of their minority position.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

Huntinger

Post by Huntinger »

Nessie wrote:
Sat Oct 31, 2020 11:58 am
Just as Christianity has many variants, so does Islam. Some Muslins are more accepting and tolerant than others. Muslims have been living in the UK for decades, if not longer, with most living peacefully and in acceptance of their minority position.
What has this got to do with the topic as to why one can laugh at Islamic Prophets while the alleged holocaust is verboten. :?:

𝖀𝖒𝖆𝖗𝖒𝖊 𝖉𝖆𝖘 𝕷𝖊𝖇𝖊𝖓, 𝖓𝖎𝖈𝖍𝖙 𝖆𝖚𝖘𝖇𝖊𝖚𝖙𝖊𝖓.
Amt IV

Kitty Love 456

Post by Kitty Love 456 »

Nessie wrote:
Sat Oct 31, 2020 9:51 am
I am not defending them. The Muslim attacks are the responsibility of those Muslims who have no place in western society and should leave. Only Muslims prepared to integrate with western values and customs and accept the primacy of Christianity in the west are welcome.
Which by default would require the abandonment of infant genital cutting and kosher slaughter.

Nessie

Post by Nessie »

Kitty Love 456 wrote:
Sat Oct 31, 2020 6:15 pm
Nessie wrote:
Sat Oct 31, 2020 9:51 am
I am not defending them. The Muslim attacks are the responsibility of those Muslims who have no place in western society and should leave. Only Muslims prepared to integrate with western values and customs and accept the primacy of Christianity in the west are welcome.
Which by default would require the abandonment of infant genital cutting and kosher slaughter.
Only if such was made illegal in the UK. I also said integrate, not abandon and adopt.

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

Werd

Post by Werd »

Nessie wrote:
Just as Christianity has many variants, so does Islam.
This is a non-point. STATS MATTER. WHO IS DOING WHAT AND AT WHAT RATE? BEHEADINGS ARE CRUEL AND NOT WORTH MULTI CULTURALISM. ASK EAST INDIANS HOW ISLAM TREATS THEM BACK HOME. THE EAST INDIANS IN ENGLAND NEVER GOT UP TO SHIT LIKE THIS. THAT'S WHY NOT EVEN MANY ON THE RIGHT HAD A VALID ARGUMENT AGAINST KEEPING THEM OUT!
Some Muslins are more accepting and tolerant than others.
Vague, non specific language that refuses to deal with stats showing DISPROPORTIONATE MUSLIM RAPE, BEHEADING, ASSAULT, ARSON, ETC.
Muslims have been living in the UK for decades, if not longer, with most living peacefully and in acceptance of their minority position.
AND HOW MANY UK MUSLIMS THINK HOMOSEXUALITY SHOULD BE ILLEGAL? 48% HOW'S THAT MUSLIMS ADOPT WESTERN LIBERAL VALUES AT A HIGH ENOUGH RATE BULLSHIT LOOKING NOW? WHO IS DISPROPORTIONATELY CAUSING BEHEADINGS, ACID ATTACKS ON WOMEN, TARGETING OF GAYS, AND FEMALE CIRCUMCISION IN THE WEST? WHO DOES THIS MORE?

WANTING TO KEEP WHITE MUSLIMS FROM CHECHNYA OUT IS NOT RACIST!!! IT'S NOT BIGOTED.

Have you talked to east indians about Islam and the problems it causes in places like Pakistan and India, Nessie? In Canada, I have. I have talked to plenty ex hindus who come to the west for bacon and atheism. And they want the west to close their borders to Muslims. Funny isn't it how if we listen to THOSE brown people, somehow it's racist. Because as a good liberal, Nessie thinks all brown people are the same. In other words, we can't respect their unique identities. We can't admit that Ex-Hindus and Muslims are not the same. I mean, we can't have whites and browns agreeing on the evil of sharia, right? We can't have races uniting in the west to keep freedom of speech, right? :roll:

Nessie

Post by Nessie »

Werd wrote:
Sun Nov 01, 2020 5:01 am
Nessie wrote:
Just as Christianity has many variants, so does Islam.
.... Nessie thinks all brown people are the same...
:roll:

Werd

Post by Werd »

Love the quote mine and the cheeky emoticon. Nessie has NO POINT and CAN'T REFUTE one single sentence in that super long post.

I win. France needs to close their borders and stop accepting Muslims and start shipping out the ones that end up being arrested for ANY CRIME AT ALL! DON'T USE TAX PAYING DOLLARS FOR THESE PRISON BOUND PUNKS! DEPORT THEM!

been-there
Propositions Moderator

Post by been-there »

Werd wrote:
Sun Nov 01, 2020 5:01 am
I have talked to plenty ex hindus who come to the west for bacon and atheism. ...We can't admit that Ex-Hindus and Muslims are not the same.
(oh boy) :roll: Quite, quite deluded.

This is yet more proof that your racist, islamaphobia and irrational prejudice is based on ignorance.
"When people who are honestly mistaken learn the truth,
they either cease being mistaken
or they cease being honest"
-- Anonymous

Nessie

Post by Nessie »

Werd wrote:
Wed Nov 04, 2020 12:20 am
Love the quote mine and the cheeky emoticon. Nessie has NO POINT and CAN'T REFUTE one single sentence in that super long post.

The quote shows you have made a mistake and I can refute your claim I think all brown people are the same.