Iran's supreme leader, Ayatollah Ali Khamenei, asks, "Why is it a crime to raise doubts about the Holocaust?"

Discuss the alleged Nazi genocide or other wartime atrocities without fear of censorship. No bullying of fellow posters is allowed at RODOH. If you can't be civil, please address the argument and not the participants. Do not use disparaging alterations of the user-names of other RODOH posters or their family members. Failure to heed warnings from Moderators will result in a 24 hour ban (or longer if necessary).
Turnagain

Re: Iran's supreme leader, Ayatollah Ali Khamenei, asks, "Why is it a crime to raise doubts about the Holocaust?"

Post by Turnagain »

Nope, denying the holyhoax or denying the divinity of the alleged prophet Muhammad is about the same. Whether it's the kikes or the ragheads it's considered "hate speech" and is verboten.

SUPPORT RODOH!
Would you like to financially contribute to the upkeep of RODOH? Please kindly contact Scott Smith ([email protected]). Any and all contributions are welcome!

Huntinger

Re: Iran's supreme leader, Ayatollah Ali Khamenei, asks, "Why is it a crime to raise doubts about the Holocaust?"

Post by Huntinger »

Turnagain wrote:
Fri Oct 30, 2020 3:11 am
Nope, denying the holyhoax or denying the divinity of the alleged prophet Muhammad is about the same. Whether it's the kikes or the ragheads it's considered "hate speech" and is verboten.
Possibly but the dial might need fine tuning. ;) :) :D

𝖀𝖒𝖆𝖗𝖒𝖊 𝖉𝖆𝖘 𝕷𝖊𝖇𝖊𝖓, 𝖓𝖎𝖈𝖍𝖙 𝖆𝖚𝖘𝖇𝖊𝖚𝖙𝖊𝖓.
Amt IV

Turnagain

Post by Turnagain »

Not much difference between a kike and a raghead. Both claim that the goyim/kafirs must submit to their rules and mind what we say about our "masters". Why a White man should put up with such rank bullshit is beyond me but there it is.

Huntinger

Post by Huntinger »

Turnagain wrote:
Fri Oct 30, 2020 3:55 am
Not much difference between a kike and a raghead. Both claim that the goyim/kafirs must submit to their rules and mind what we say about our "masters". Why a White man should put up with such rank bullshit is beyond me but there it is.
I can only give my perspective. These people fought bravely and died for us (Nationalsozialisten) in our time of need; the integrity and debt must be reciprocated; the terrorists you speak of have about the same status to they as neo Nazis have to us; we have no time for either.
Last edited by Huntinger on Fri Oct 30, 2020 4:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

Amt IV

Turnagain

Post by Turnagain »

Not the first time in history that the righteous side in a battle lost.

Huntinger

Post by Huntinger »

Turnagain wrote:
Fri Oct 30, 2020 4:11 am
Not the first time in history that the righteous side in a battle lost.
A world wide battle was lost, not the war.

Amt IV

Werd

Post by Werd »

Nessie wrote:
Thu Oct 29, 2020 4:53 pm
It matters a lot how the doubts are raised. If doubts are raised, as deniers raise them, then because those doubts are not based on any evidence and instead they are just a series of logical fallacies, then that explains why such doubts are illegal.
You can't doubt it because it's already proven it's true.

:lol:

Nessie

Post by Nessie »

TheGodfather wrote:
Thu Oct 29, 2020 9:31 pm
Nessie wrote:
Thu Oct 29, 2020 8:44 pm
Your use of a logical fallacy is typical denier and evidences my point that denial is not evidence based.
Here's you moaning about ''logical fallacies'' again. Tell us genius, what ''logical fallacy'' was it this time?
Poisoning the well.
How acceptable anti-anything is, differs between countries and social groups. In the UK, neither anti-Semitism, nor anti-Islamism is acceptable. Why is anti-Semitism and anti-Islamism not treated the same way in Iran? The answer is obvious and should then make why other countries are the reverse.
France pretends to be a liberal, ''progressive'' country aiming to battle hate-speech, it is simply hypocritical to ban anti-Semitism while allowing anti-Islamism. Iran, on the other hand, does not pretend to be a liberal country, so your BS whataboutism doesn't work here. Moreover, Iran is dominated by a Muslim majority, whereas France is dominated by a Christian majority, which leaves us with the question of why does France care more about their Jewish minority than their Muslim minority?
A cartoon Muhammad and Holocaust denial are both insulting, but only one involves a shameful part of French history and only one is part of traditional French freedom of expression. France's Muslim population were not registered, rounded up and sent as slave labourers or to the gas chambers. Cartoon parody and mockery has been going on for centuries.
The irony is that Khamenei is tolerant of anti-Semitism and that Iran has not made Holocaust denial illegal, but it has made insulting Muhammad illegal. He knows the answer to his own question.
Except, Khamenei isn't a pseudo-liberal hypocrite like Macron.
You would prefer all regimes to be like Iran?
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

Nessie

Post by Nessie »

TheGodfather wrote:
Thu Oct 29, 2020 9:33 pm

That France tolerates one and not the other is because they are hypocritical puppets of the Zionist Jews.
The cartoon has a long history and played an important part in the development of freedom in France. The Holocaust and the role of some French people in supporting the genocide of the Jewish people brings shame on France. When denial started to rise up, it was not difficult for Jewish campaigning to have a denial law introduced, as they were pushing against an open door. Trying to get France to not publish cartoons is very different.

BTW, I do not support any imagery of Muhammad. It is insulting and I do not think my freedom is compromised by not producing an image of the Prophet. But, if someone else wants to do it, I am also OK with that. I am also against denial laws.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

Werd

Post by Werd »

Nessie wrote:
Fri Oct 30, 2020 8:42 am
BTW, I do not support any imagery of Muhammad.
Because you hate free speech?
It is insulting
boo fucking hoo.
and I do not think my freedom is compromised by not producing an image of the Prophet.
ONLY IF YOU HAVE THE LEGAL FREEDOM TO DO SO, BUT CHOOSE TO NOT EXERCISE IT.
But, if someone else wants to do it, I am also OK with that. I am also against denial laws.
Whatever.