Konzentrationslager Polen (Poland)

Discuss the alleged Nazi genocide or other wartime atrocities without fear of censorship. No bullying of fellow posters is allowed at RODOH. If you can't be civil, please address the argument and not the participants. Do not use disparaging alterations of the user-names of other RODOH posters or their family members. Failure to heed warnings from Moderators will result in a 24 hour ban (or longer if necessary).
Huntinger

Konzentrationslager Polen (Poland)

Post by Huntinger »

Most of the discussion on Konzentrationslager in Polen mention only a few, namely Auschwitz, Majdanek, Chelmno and the terrible Aktion Reinhard camps. This is a deliberate jüdische ploy to make it appear that all juden were rounded up and sent en masse to their deaths by gas.
Not many people knew there was a real execution centre in the Red Forest known as Czerwony Bór, the linguistics no doubt morphing into the Forestry lager Sobibor. Not many people knew that prior to Barbarossa 80,000 Ciechanow juden were expelled from the Reich into Soviet Poland; the few hundred remaining were suspects of terrorism; many of these were taken to Czerwony Bór. Since then Juden have claimed that all 80, 000 were sent to the Treblinka extermination camp which is a total fabrication. Some of these juden were sent to Auschwitz.

The US Intelligence reported 192 Konzentrationslager in Poland. The names of the lagers are found in the images in the links.
https://i.ibb.co/FJDxdWT/pole1.jpg
https://i.ibb.co/M6cFjjg/pole2.jpg

When the number of sub camps or subsidiary camps is taken into account this number rises to 457.

The area of the General Government was 142,000 square kilometres which means if spread evenly throughout the territory then there is one camp every 311 square kilometres or one every 18 kilometres. This means there are 4 nearest camps 18 km away and 4 camps which are 25 kilometres away. These camps are well within a mornings walk away from each other.

Pierre Berg in his book Scheißhaus luck clearly mentions walking from one facility to another finally ending up in Dora konzentrationslager.

There is mention where 1.2 million juden went. Dispersed 2,600 would fit nicely into each camp. It appears that most of these lagers were full of Juden.

Die soziale Heimatpartei
𝖀𝖒𝖆𝖗𝖒𝖊 𝖉𝖆𝖘 𝕷𝖊𝖇𝖊𝖓, 𝖓𝖎𝖈𝖍𝖙 𝖆𝖚𝖘𝖇𝖊𝖚𝖙𝖊𝖓.
Amt IV

SUPPORT RODOH!
Would you like to financially contribute to the upkeep of RODOH? Please kindly contact Scott Smith ([email protected]). Any and all contributions are welcome!

Turnagain

Re: Konzentrationslager Polen (Poland)

Post by Turnagain »

Very nice research, Hunt. I wondered about the Jewess, Runia Lunski, being sent to a camp called Tschenstochau but I see the name of that camp on the military intelligence list. Kudos.

Huntinger

Post by Huntinger »

Turnagain wrote:
Sun Sep 20, 2020 11:50 pm
Very nice research, Hunt. I wondered about the Jewess, Runia Lunski, being sent to a camp called Tschenstochau but I see the name of that camp on the military intelligence list. Kudos.
Częstochowa was renamed by the Germans as Tschenstochau, and incorporated into the General Government.
Monday, September 4, 1939, became known as Bloody Monday or also Częstochowa massacre. The Germans killed 227 people (205 ethnic Poles and 22 juden); this was in reality a fight with Partizani, where German soldaten were attacked and killed in terrorist attacks. By German Law terrorists face summary execution.

It must sadden der juden that on this occasion they were not the centre of attention. They must have wailed "Oy Vey" why did those nasty Germans not kill us.

Many camps are not listed. For instance, according to this blog: http://www.radzilow.com/bogusze.htm

Bogusze is a small village on the outskirts of Grajewo. It was the site of a "transit camp," where the Nazis kept Jews, Russians, and political prisoners waiting to be transported to the concentration and extermination camps. Jews from many of the nearby towns (including Radzilow, Stawiski, Szczuczyn and Grajewo) were sent to Bogusze.

Boghuze is 134 km away from Treblinka and 100km away to Czerwony bor. An interesting quote from JHI is: https://www.jhi.pl/en/blog/2017-11-02-7 ... ewo-ghetto
The Jews were deported to transit camps or taken directly to the death camps in Treblinka and Auschwitz — Birkenau.
This begs the question of why they were taken to a Transit camp in the first place; why Auschwitz which is 500 km away :?:
Treblinka and Sobibor are considerably closer; perhaps they wanted juden to enjoy the scenery in transit. :?:

Die soziale Heimatpartei
𝖀𝖒𝖆𝖗𝖒𝖊 𝖉𝖆𝖘 𝕷𝖊𝖇𝖊𝖓, 𝖓𝖎𝖈𝖍𝖙 𝖆𝖚𝖘𝖇𝖊𝖚𝖙𝖊𝖓.
Amt IV

Nessie

Post by Nessie »

This level of research would result in a fail for all university history degree courses, and many schools.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

Scott
Site Admin

Post by Scott »

Nessie wrote:
Mon Sep 21, 2020 5:56 pm

This level of research would result in a fail for all university history degree courses, and many schools.

Fair point, but this isn't a paper in a History degree course.

:)

“So people are getting injured, and our job is to protect this business, and a part of my job is to also help people. If there’s somebody hurt, I’m running into harm’s way.
That’s why I have my rifle because I need to protect myself, obviously.
But I also have my med-kit.”

~ "Siege" Kyle Rittenhouse
(Kenosha, WI - 25 AUGUST 2020)