Germar Rudolf Hit by Deer - Please Help

Discuss the alleged Nazi genocide or other wartime atrocities without fear of censorship. No bullying of fellow posters is allowed at RODOH. If you can't be civil, please address the argument and not the participants. Do not use disparaging alterations of the user-names of other RODOH posters or their family members. Failure to heed warnings from Moderators will result in a 24 hour ban (or longer if necessary).
Scott
Site Admin

Germar Rudolf Hit by Deer - Please Help

Post by Scott »

Yikes. On August 10th, he was zooming along at 40 mph on his bicycle, and Bam.

A Personal Message from Germar Rudolf

:shock:

This must have been what it was like. I, too, have a unique perspective about pedicycles. I like to ride them but not on the street. :(

“So people are getting injured, and our job is to protect this business, and a part of my job is to also help people. If there’s somebody hurt, I’m running into harm’s way.
That’s why I have my rifle because I need to protect myself, obviously.
But I also have my med-kit.”

~ "Siege" Kyle Rittenhouse
(Kenosha, WI - 25 AUGUST 2020)

SUPPORT RODOH!
Would you like to financially contribute to the upkeep of RODOH? Please kindly contact Scott Smith ([email protected]). Any and all contributions are welcome!

torus9

Re: Germar Rudolf Hit by Deer.

Post by torus9 »

But do you recall... the most famous reindeer of all!

Mossady, the hook-nosed reign-deer.

Forgive me for that.

Charles Traynor

Post by Charles Traynor »

Ouch! Those bruises look painful. If Germar wasn't wearing a helmet he is lucky to be alive after a crash at high speed.
Kitty Hart-Moxon (1998): "Believe me, I came into Auschwitz in a much worse condition than I actually left it."

Scott
Site Admin

Post by Scott »

Germar is asking for some financial support from those who can, so I am going to Sticky this thread and copy it over to the Holocaust section.

Thanks.

:)

“So people are getting injured, and our job is to protect this business, and a part of my job is to also help people. If there’s somebody hurt, I’m running into harm’s way.
That’s why I have my rifle because I need to protect myself, obviously.
But I also have my med-kit.”

~ "Siege" Kyle Rittenhouse
(Kenosha, WI - 25 AUGUST 2020)