a proposal

Discuss the alleged Nazi genocide or other wartime atrocities without fear of censorship. No bullying of fellow posters is allowed at RODOH. If you can't be civil, please address the argument and not the participants. Do not use disparaging alterations of the user-names of other RODOH posters or their family members. Failure to heed warnings from Moderators will result in a 24 hour ban (or longer if necessary).
Loog

a proposal

Post by Loog »

hello again, I wonder if as an experiment or courtesy to me you might sit through and attentively watch the 45 minutes left in this video, and then let me know what you think, feel, any thoughts you have on it.

https://youtu.be/jtgXqNsXsrE?t=506

since I'm being fair if any of you guys watch 45 minutes of this video, full screen without skipping, pausing, or doing something else, and give a short report about it, I promise to do the same for 45 minutes of any video/audio of your choice

Thanks, and no hard feelings whatsoever

SUPPORT RODOH!
Would you like to financially contribute to the upkeep of RODOH? Please kindly contact Scott Smith ([email protected]). Any and all contributions are welcome!

Huntinger

Re: a proposal

Post by Huntinger »

Loog wrote: ↑
Mon Jul 20, 2020 4:27 am
hello again, I wonder if as an experiment or courtesy to me you might sit through and attentively watch the 45 minutes left in this video, and then let me know what you think, feel, any thoughts you have on it.

https://youtu.be/jtgXqNsXsrE?t=506

since I'm being fair if any of you guys watch 45 minutes of this video, full screen without skipping, pausing, or doing something else, and give a short report about it, I promise to do the same for 45 minutes of any video/audio of your choice

Thanks, and no hard feelings whatsoever
This video is unsafe to watch.
Do not link to this address

There is no information about the video or how it is related to the alleged holocaust; the video has a you tube url of 506; it is supposed to be the full interview of Franz Suchomel; if the poster Loog cannot be bothered to say what he is posting and why it is not worth watching.

π•΄π–ˆπ– π–‡π–Šπ–—π–Šπ–šπ–Š π–“π–Žπ–ˆπ–π–™π–˜...π•Ύπ–”π–Ÿπ–Žπ–†π–‘ π–Œπ–Šπ–π–™ π–“π–šπ–— π•Ήπ–†π–™π–Žπ–”π–“π–†π–‘

Amt IV

Turnagain

Post by Turnagain »

Huntinger wrote:
This video is unsafe to watch.
Do not link to this address
What's the matter with it? Some kind of virus trap or what?

Huntinger

Post by Huntinger »

Turnagain wrote: ↑
Mon Jul 20, 2020 5:18 am
What's the matter with it? Some kind of virus trap or what?
You have to sign in to confirm your age, thereby grabbing your details. Very few people would watch this nonsense.

π•΄π–ˆπ– π–‡π–Šπ–—π–Šπ–šπ–Š π–“π–Žπ–ˆπ–π–™π–˜...π•Ύπ–”π–Ÿπ–Žπ–†π–‘ π–Œπ–Šπ–π–™ π–“π–šπ–— π•Ήπ–†π–™π–Žπ–”π–“π–†π–‘

Amt IV

Loog

Post by Loog »

You just need an account with google you guys. It's safe, they're not some shady fishing site, they're the second largest company in the world.

lol, you guys are old

yes, its a video of Franz Suchomel, obviously you don't need to watch it if you don't want to

Turnagain

Post by Turnagain »

Loog wrote:
You just need an account with google you guys.
Screw google and the horse they rode in on. BTW, is this the phony paid for interview with the "hidden" camera?

Huntinger

Post by Huntinger »

Turnagain wrote: ↑
Mon Jul 20, 2020 5:55 am
BTW, is this the phony paid for interview with the "hidden" camera?
Mit Juden verlierst du. Yes that is the interview. :D
If Loog wanted to discuss the video then do not call it a proposal? Anyway, what does Loog think about the (((testimony))) of Sgt Suchomel, who never saw a gaskammer. He talks authoritatively about gassings at Auschwitz, where he never set foot.
Suchomel explains that jΓΌdin, women pooped 6 rows deep when they heard the Diesel of Death start up.

Suchomel further explains that the ground undulated in waves from the expanding gasses of bodies buried 20 feet deep.

Amt IV

Turnagain

Post by Turnagain »

Huntinger wrote:
Yes that is the interview.
I watched that several years ago and the takeaway from it was Suchomel had been in prison, was destitute and had a heart condition. Voila', along comes the Jew, Lanzmann, with shekels and a deal for him. IIRC, Suchomel was paid 3,500, either dollars or marks to "do the right thing". What's to discuss?

Loog

Post by Loog »

He was paid 500 dm

https://collections.ushmm.org/search/catalog/irn1004727

that comes out to 500/2.619 = ~190 USD 1976

http://marcuse.faculty.history.ucsb.edu ... 20trillion.

in todays dollars that is 860 bucks.

He talked for four hours, video for everything exists.

Where does he talk authoritatively about Auschwitz?

I think its a good video for people to watch from beginning to end. I'll watch any video you guys want me to watch in full.

Huntinger

Post by Huntinger »

Loog wrote: ↑
Mon Jul 20, 2020 7:12 am
I think its a good video for people to watch from beginning to end. I'll watch any video you guys want me to watch in full.
It's a resource thank you Loog. :) Most of us have seen this at one time or another and obviously think the guy is full of it for one reason or another.

Amt IV