Why have so many former Holocaust revisionists later admitted that the Holocaust happened?

Discuss the alleged Nazi genocide or other wartime atrocities without fear of censorship. No bullying of fellow posters is allowed at RODOH. If you can't be civil, please address the argument and not the participants. Do not use disparaging alterations of the user-names of other RODOH posters or their family members. Failure to heed warnings from Moderators will result in a 24 hour ban (or longer if necessary).
TreesAreGreen
Posts: 67
Joined: Thu Jun 25, 2020 6:40 pm
Contact:

Re: Why have so many former Holocaust revisionists later admitted that the Holocaust happened?

Post by TreesAreGreen »

Huntinger wrote:
Fri Jun 26, 2020 9:42 am
TreesAreGreen wrote:
Fri Jun 26, 2020 9:20 am
They both have admitted that the Nazis killed MILLIONS of Jews that IS by any definition accepting that the Holocaust happened.
What people think is of little consequence to the facts. Please present facts of a Nationalsozialist genocide.
Off-topic.

Stay on topic.


Would you like to financially contribute to the upkeep of RODOH, kindly contact Scott Smith. All contributions are welcome!


User avatar
been-there
Propositions Moderator
Posts: 9363
Joined: Tue Apr 30, 2013 8:59 am
Contact:

Re: Why have so many former Holocaust revisionists later admitted that the Holocaust happened?

Post by been-there »

TreesAreGreen wrote:
Fri Jun 26, 2020 10:33 am
been-there wrote:
Fri Jun 26, 2020 10:08 am
TreesAreGreen wrote:
Fri Jun 26, 2020 9:20 am
been-there wrote:
Fri Jun 26, 2020 6:34 am
Huntinger wrote:
Fri Jun 26, 2020 6:28 am

The same troll with another name.
Yes. And as usual he just ignored the points he couldn't argue with.
E.g. the persecution of Tony Hall.
E.g. The 'joke' investigation by Jewish comedian David Baddiel.
E.g. Lipstadt's urging people not to engage in debate.
Etc., etc.

He was asked to quote Irving or Cole uttering or writing the words "the holocaust happened".
Here is what Cole wrote in the article he linked to: “Irving has substantially modified his position over time on various aspects of the Holocaust”.

Cole also ended that article with this curious deceit: “Because both 'sides€' purposely push the nonsense that Auschwitz is the totality of the Holocaust”.
Which revisionist argues that “Auschwitz is the totality of the Holocaust"?? :?

Anyway. You are right, Huntinger. Same delusional and dishonest time-waster, just with a new name.
I was not aware of Anthony Hall. However, a quick Google search showed... [blah, blah, blah]... B'nai B'rith wrote about him... [blah, blah, blah]

B'nai B'rith!??! :lol:

Oh boy! :roll:

Image
You can quite easily type in his [Hall's] name and “suspended” to find out why he was suspended. It’s really not that hard.
Instead of just repeating the protected and enforced view, why not try considering and researching the evidence that he was suspended for encouraging the analysis and critical evaluation of certain narratives which are irrationally and oppresively considered sacrosanct.

Otherwise what you are doing is this:
Image
"When people who are honestly mistaken learn the truth,
they either cease being mistaken
or they cease being honest"
-- Anonymous

TreesAreGreen
Posts: 67
Joined: Thu Jun 25, 2020 6:40 pm
Contact:

Re: Why have so many former Holocaust revisionists later admitted that the Holocaust happened?

Post by TreesAreGreen »

been-there wrote:
Fri Jun 26, 2020 10:40 am
TreesAreGreen wrote:
Fri Jun 26, 2020 10:33 am
been-there wrote:
Fri Jun 26, 2020 10:08 am
TreesAreGreen wrote:
Fri Jun 26, 2020 9:20 am
been-there wrote:
Fri Jun 26, 2020 6:34 am


Yes. And as usual he just ignored the points he couldn't argue with.
E.g. the persecution of Tony Hall.
E.g. The 'joke' investigation by Jewish comedian David Baddiel.
E.g. Lipstadt's urging people not to engage in debate.
Etc., etc.

He was asked to quote Irving or Cole uttering or writing the words "the holocaust happened".
Here is what Cole wrote in the article he linked to: “Irving has substantially modified his position over time on various aspects of the Holocaust”.

Cole also ended that article with this curious deceit: “Because both 'sides€' purposely push the nonsense that Auschwitz is the totality of the Holocaust”.
Which revisionist argues that “Auschwitz is the totality of the Holocaust"?? :?

Anyway. You are right, Huntinger. Same delusional and dishonest time-waster, just with a new name.
I was not aware of Anthony Hall. However, a quick Google search showed... [blah, blah, blah]... B'nai B'rith wrote about him... [blah, blah, blah]

B'nai B'rith!??! :lol:

Oh boy! :roll:

Image
You can quite easily type in his [Hall's] name and “suspended” to find out why he was suspended. It’s really not that hard.
Instead of just repeating the protected and enforced view, why not try considering and researching the evidence that he was suspended for encouraging the analysis and critical evaluation of certain narratives which are irrationally and oppresively considered sacrosanct.

Otherwise what you are doing is this:
Image
Are you trolling?

I had never even heard of the person before you mentioned him.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/calgary/ ... -1.4778277

By the way, did you not know that he was allowed to return to his job?

Holocaust denial or any other conspiracy theory is frowned upon and especially when someone of an authority uses his/her authority to propagate a conspiracy theory. This is basic 101 of reasoning and logic.

Do you lack in those two areas? It appears so.

Also, your pictures at the end of your posts are tiresome. Do you do that petty thing to everyone who challenges the conspiracy theory Holocaust denial?

User avatar
been-there
Propositions Moderator
Posts: 9363
Joined: Tue Apr 30, 2013 8:59 am
Contact:

Re: Why have so many former Holocaust revisionists later admitted that the Holocaust happened?

Post by been-there »

TreesAreGreen wrote:
Fri Jun 26, 2020 10:45 am
been-there wrote:
Fri Jun 26, 2020 10:40 am
TreesAreGreen wrote:
Fri Jun 26, 2020 10:33 am
been-there wrote:
Fri Jun 26, 2020 10:08 am
TreesAreGreen wrote:
Fri Jun 26, 2020 9:20 am
I was not aware of Anthony Hall. However, a quick Google search showed... [blah, blah, blah]... B'nai B'rith wrote about him... [blah, blah, blah]

B'nai B'rith!??! :lol:

Oh boy! :roll:

Image
You can quite easily type in his [Hall's] name and “suspended” to find out why he was suspended. It’s really not that hard.
Instead of just repeating the protected and enforced view, why not try considering and researching the evidence that he was suspended for encouraging the analysis and critical evaluation of certain narratives which are irrationally and oppresively considered sacrosanct.

Otherwise what you are doing is this:
Image
I had never even heard of the person before you mentioned him.
Then do not be so arrogantly ignorant (or deceitful) to post and repeat lies from B'nai B'rith about him.
It makes you look either stupid and naive or deliberately deceitful.

TreesAreGreen wrote:
Fri Jun 26, 2020 10:45 am
By the way, did you not know that he was allowed to return to his job?
Yes I did. Because I have not just heard about him and I followed the witch hunt against him from the beginning. I have posted about him here. Use the RODOH search engine and see.

And again you appear to be arrogantly and stupidly (or deceitfully) avoiding the details of that legally required reinstatement.

As you claim that you had never heard of him before, you will improve your credibility if you do some research before you reply on Hall again.
Professor Hall retired from the University of Lethbridge in October 2018. He is now Professor Emeritus. He retired because the university environment became too toxic for him to work in as a result of his having been falsely accused of antisemitism.

A full and accurate story of what occurred has yet to be told. It is an important story because of what we all can learn about what needs to be done to protect academic freedom. What does it really mean for a university to be a liberal university? The University of Lethbridge claims that it is, but is it?

Phillips makes three claims about Hall’s teaching. First, she says that “He spread Holocaust denial.” This is just not true on several levels. Tony has said to me, on more than one occasion, and without my asking, that the subject of the Holocaust was never brought up in his classes. Thus, without evidence to the contrary, Phillips’ claim that he taught “Holocaust denial” is unsubstantiated.

What is true is that Tony Hall did post a video on the internet in which he called for “open debate” on the subject. Does such a call constitute “spreading Holocaust denial”? The answer depends on what is meant by “Holocaust denial,” which is a multivalent term. Some, like Deborah Lipstadt, classify those who call for debate on the subject “deniers” [See location 546 of the Kindle edition of Lipstadt’s Denying the Holocaust]. If you accept this strange interpretation then Phillips claim that Hall “spread Holocaust denial” is true, but completely misleading. The term is typically interpreted by the public as a refusal to acknowledge the historical reality of German-controlled World War II concentration camps in which a great number of Jewish people perished. Failure to acknowledge this reality is thought to be motivated by racism and hatred. On all counts this is not true of Hall. The point of “open debate” is to get more exactly at the truth, not to deny the reality of anything, and in Hall’s case it is not motivated by racism or hatred. So Phillips has propagated a false impression of Tony Hall which is severely damaging to his reputation.

https://academicfreedomanthonyhall.ca
Image
"When people who are honestly mistaken learn the truth,
they either cease being mistaken
or they cease being honest"
-- Anonymous

TreesAreGreen
Posts: 67
Joined: Thu Jun 25, 2020 6:40 pm
Contact:

Re: Why have so many former Holocaust revisionists later admitted that the Holocaust happened?

Post by TreesAreGreen »

That’s someone’s opinion as to why he retired. Did he ever actually say that? Have you got other sources which say the same thing? Oh wait, you are just doing exactly what you accused me of doing when I sourced a website.

Why are you making this thread go way off-topic about someone who is not a former holocaust denier who then admitted the Holocaust happened?

Back on topic, why did Cole and Irving later admit that the Nazis killed millions of Jews?

Does it hurt your feelings to know that a former Holocaust denier wrote that Holocaust denial is well and truly dead and buried?

TreesAreGreen
Posts: 67
Joined: Thu Jun 25, 2020 6:40 pm
Contact:

Re: Why have so many former Holocaust revisionists later admitted that the Holocaust happened?

Post by TreesAreGreen »

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”

Applicable to any Holocaust denier who denies the official narrative about the Holocaust. Any You know, the morons who deny that the Nazis gassed Jews, killed millions of Jews and so forth. The morons who think they know more than historians and scholars who have studied the Holocaust for decades and decades. Are you one of those morons?

The same morons who post Holocaust denial and other antisemitic bullshit online, but they are too scared to go public and challenge the mainstream narrative with historians and scholars.

You just stick to posting pictures at the end of your posts. Have a good day.

User avatar
been-there
Propositions Moderator
Posts: 9363
Joined: Tue Apr 30, 2013 8:59 am
Contact:

Re: Why have so many former Holocaust revisionists later admitted that the Holocaust happened?

Post by been-there »

I suspect that Jeff/Loog/Corey/whoever* and Nessie share sock-puppet accounts. This account TreesAreGreen is registered in San Francisco. Yet its 3.00 am there. So I suspect this is Nessie writing from Scotland where it is mid day. Presumably Jeff — or whover created the account in California — will take over later.

I suggest this is tag-team trolling. And this person answering so stupidly is in fact Nessie.

Whatever. :roll:

Image

TreesAreGreen
Posts: 67
Joined: Thu Jun 25, 2020 6:40 pm
Contact:

Re: Why have so many former Holocaust revisionists later admitted that the Holocaust happened?

Post by TreesAreGreen »

been-there wrote:
Fri Jun 26, 2020 11:19 am
I suspect that Jeff/Loog/Corey/whoever* and Nessie share sock-puppet accounts. This account TreesAreGreen is registered in San Francisco. Yet its 3.00 am there. So I suspect this is Nessie writing from Scotland where it is mid day. Presumably Jeff — or whover created the account in California — will take over later.

I suggest this is tag-team trolling. And this person answering so stupidly is in fact Nessie.

Whatever. :roll:

Image
:lol:

You are a joke.

Been-there tried to get personal again because he has no argument. HOLY MOLY!!!

Also, this is off-topic. Try and stay on topic. Oh, wait, accepting that Holocaust denial is a thing of the past is too much for you to handle.

User avatar
Huntinger
Posts: 7615
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:56 am
Location: Gasthaus Waldesruh. Swabia
Contact:

Re: Why have so many former Holocaust revisionists later admitted that the Holocaust happened?

Post by Huntinger »

been-there wrote:
Fri Jun 26, 2020 11:19 am
I suggest this is tag-team trolling. And this person answering so stupidly is in fact Nessie.
It is clear that this is the same entity that goes by the various names. A probationary period for posting was suggested to stop this inane dribble trolling but obviously was not taken on board.


𝕴𝖈𝖍 𝖇𝖊𝖗𝖊𝖚𝖊 𝖓𝖎𝖈𝖍𝖙𝖘...𝕾𝖔𝖟𝖎𝖆𝖑 𝖌𝖊𝖍𝖙 𝖓𝖚𝖗 𝕹𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓𝖆𝖑

Amt IV

TreesAreGreen
Posts: 67
Joined: Thu Jun 25, 2020 6:40 pm
Contact:

Re: Why have so many former Holocaust revisionists later admitted that the Holocaust happened?

Post by TreesAreGreen »

Huntinger wrote:
Fri Jun 26, 2020 10:25 pm
been-there wrote:
Fri Jun 26, 2020 11:19 am
I suggest this is tag-team trolling. And this person answering so stupidly is in fact Nessie.
It is clear that this is the same entity that goes by the various names. A probationary period for posting was suggested to stop this inane dribble trolling but obviously was not taken on board.
Off-topic. Anymore and you’ll be reported.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 18 guests