Why does no one debate about the Holocaust publicly anymore?

Discuss the alleged Nazi genocide or other wartime atrocities without fear of censorship. No bullying of fellow posters is allowed at RODOH. If you can't be civil, please address the argument and not the participants. Do not use disparaging alterations of the user-names of other RODOH posters or their family members. Failure to heed warnings from Moderators will result in a 24 hour ban (or longer if necessary).
User avatar
been-there
Propositions Moderator
Posts: 9634
Joined: Tue Apr 30, 2013 8:59 am
Contact:

Re: Why does no one debate about the Holocaust publicly anymore?

Post by been-there »

TreesAreGreen wrote:
Fri Jun 26, 2020 10:36 am
Huntinger wrote:
Fri Jun 26, 2020 9:44 am
TreesAreGreen wrote:
Fri Jun 26, 2020 9:12 am
Perhaps you ought to ask Turnagain that question since he was the one who decided to make the unfounded claim that 95% of the media is run by Jews.
Unless there is evidence to the contrary that figure is acceptable. I am uncertain that the poster above has come here in good faith but appears just after "Der Jüdish Mann" was banned; this is a common theme amongst the same person. This would be its 17th or so clone.
It’s acceptable to an antisemite, of course.

To any decent person, not at all.
Er... so are you saying Manny Friedman, the editor, owners and staff of the Times of Israel, etc., are not "decent" people and are anti-semites/self-hating-Jews? :ugeek:

Image

https://www.transcend.org/tms/2013/02/j ... e-media-2/
"When people who are honestly mistaken learn the truth,
they either cease being mistaken
or they cease being honest"
-- Anonymous

SUPPORT RODOH!
Would you like to financially contribute to the upkeep of RODOH? Please kindly contact Scott Smith ([email protected]). Any and all contributions are welcome!


TreesAreGreen
Posts: 67
Joined: Thu Jun 25, 2020 6:40 pm
Contact:

Re: Why does no one debate about the Holocaust publicly anymore?

Post by TreesAreGreen »

been-there wrote:
Fri Jun 26, 2020 10:43 am
TreesAreGreen wrote:
Fri Jun 26, 2020 10:36 am
Huntinger wrote:
Fri Jun 26, 2020 9:44 am
TreesAreGreen wrote:
Fri Jun 26, 2020 9:12 am
Perhaps you ought to ask Turnagain that question since he was the one who decided to make the unfounded claim that 95% of the media is run by Jews.
Unless there is evidence to the contrary that figure is acceptable. I am uncertain that the poster above has come here in good faith but appears just after "Der Jüdish Mann" was banned; this is a common theme amongst the same person. This would be its 17th or so clone.
It’s acceptable to an antisemite, of course.

To any decent person, not at all.
Er... so are you saying Manny Friedman, the editor, owners and staff of the Times of Israel, etc., are not "decent" people and are anti-semites/self-hating-Jews? :ugeek:

Image
That’s correct. He’s an idiot.

Also, just because he wrote that, it doesn’t mean it is true.

Of course it plays into the hands of antisemites like yourself, but that is all.
Last edited by TreesAreGreen on Fri Jun 26, 2020 10:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
been-there
Propositions Moderator
Posts: 9634
Joined: Tue Apr 30, 2013 8:59 am
Contact:

Re: Why does no one debate about the Holocaust publicly anymore?

Post by been-there »

TreesAreGreen wrote:
Fri Jun 26, 2020 10:48 am
been-there wrote:
Fri Jun 26, 2020 10:43 am
TreesAreGreen wrote:
Fri Jun 26, 2020 10:36 am
Huntinger wrote:
Fri Jun 26, 2020 9:44 am
TreesAreGreen wrote:
Fri Jun 26, 2020 9:12 am
Perhaps you ought to ask Turnagain that question since he was the one who decided to make the unfounded claim that 95% of the media is run by Jews.
Unless there is evidence to the contrary that figure is acceptable. I am uncertain that the poster above has come here in good faith but appears just after "Der Jüdish Mann" was banned; this is a common theme amongst the same person. This would be its 17th or so clone.
It’s acceptable to an antisemite, of course.

To any decent person, not at all.
Er... so are you saying Manny Friedman, the editor, owners and staff of the Times of Israel, etc., are not "decent" people and are anti-semites/self-hating-Jews? :ugeek:

Image
That’s correct. He’s an idiot.
You appear to have a difficulty understanding simple sentences.
The question wasn't about one petson. [sigh :roll: ]

All the Jewish people at The Times of Israel are therefore by your definition ALSO that.
And all the Jewish people at the Jewish magazine Moment.
And all the people involved in the publishing of the third article...
"When people who are honestly mistaken learn the truth,
they either cease being mistaken
or they cease being honest"
-- Anonymous

TreesAreGreen
Posts: 67
Joined: Thu Jun 25, 2020 6:40 pm
Contact:

Re: Why does no one debate about the Holocaust publicly anymore?

Post by TreesAreGreen »

been-there wrote:
Fri Jun 26, 2020 10:52 am
TreesAreGreen wrote:
Fri Jun 26, 2020 10:48 am
been-there wrote:
Fri Jun 26, 2020 10:43 am
TreesAreGreen wrote:
Fri Jun 26, 2020 10:36 am
Huntinger wrote:
Fri Jun 26, 2020 9:44 am

Unless there is evidence to the contrary that figure is acceptable. I am uncertain that the poster above has come here in good faith but appears just after "Der Jüdish Mann" was banned; this is a common theme amongst the same person. This would be its 17th or so clone.
It’s acceptable to an antisemite, of course.

To any decent person, not at all.
Er... so are you saying Manny Friedman, the editor, owners and staff of the Times of Israel, etc., are not "decent" people and are anti-semites/self-hating-Jews? :ugeek:

Image
That’s correct. He’s an idiot.
You appear to have a difficulty understanding simple sentences.
The question wasn't about one petson. [sigh :roll: ]

All the Jewish people at The Times of Israel are therefore by your definition ALSO that.
And all the Jewish people at the Jewish magazine Moment.
And all the people involved in the publishing of the third article...
Not at all. He wrote the article and published it.

Many newspapers allow authors to post things that others disagree with, you stupid person.

Save your straw mans for someone else.

I’ve noticed you have drifted away from the original question of this thread - do you not want to accept that Holocaust denial is dead?

TreesAreGreen
Posts: 67
Joined: Thu Jun 25, 2020 6:40 pm
Contact:

Re: Why does no one debate about the Holocaust publicly anymore?

Post by TreesAreGreen »

been-there wrote:
Fri Jun 26, 2020 10:52 am
TreesAreGreen wrote:
Fri Jun 26, 2020 10:48 am
been-there wrote:
Fri Jun 26, 2020 10:43 am
TreesAreGreen wrote:
Fri Jun 26, 2020 10:36 am
Huntinger wrote:
Fri Jun 26, 2020 9:44 am

Unless there is evidence to the contrary that figure is acceptable. I am uncertain that the poster above has come here in good faith but appears just after "Der Jüdish Mann" was banned; this is a common theme amongst the same person. This would be its 17th or so clone.
It’s acceptable to an antisemite, of course.

To any decent person, not at all.
Er... so are you saying Manny Friedman, the editor, owners and staff of the Times of Israel, etc., are not "decent" people and are anti-semites/self-hating-Jews? :ugeek:

Image
That’s correct. He’s an idiot.
You appear to have a difficulty understanding simple sentences.
The question wasn't about one petson. [sigh :roll: ]

All the Jewish people at The Times of Israel are therefore by your definition ALSO that.
And all the Jewish people at the Jewish magazine Moment.
And all the people involved in the publishing of the third article...
By the way, that is a shit straw man.

User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 29982
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: Why does no one debate about the Holocaust publicly anymore?

Post by Nessie »

The last "debate", if you can call it that, was when David Baddiel attempted to speak to a denier Dermot Mulqueen in the documentary "Confronting Holocaust Denial" and that was cringe worthy, especially when Mulqueen wanted to sing his song. There is no one on the denier side who is sane enough to warrant a public debate.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

TreesAreGreen
Posts: 67
Joined: Thu Jun 25, 2020 6:40 pm
Contact:

Re: Why does no one debate about the Holocaust publicly anymore?

Post by TreesAreGreen »

Nessie wrote:
Fri Jun 26, 2020 2:22 pm
The last "debate", if you can call it that, was when David Baddiel attempted to speak to a denier Dermot Mulqueen in the documentary "Confronting Holocaust Denial" and that was cringe worthy, especially when Mulqueen wanted to sing his song. There is no one on the denier side who is sane enough to warrant a public debate.
The imbeciles on here think it was a deliberate setup to make Holocaust deniers look bad. :lol: :lol: :lol:

The public doesn’t need Baddiel for them to know that Holocaust deniers are bad people because they’re antisemitic conspiracy theorist idiots.

Not one Holocaust denier on this forum has the guts to contact Richard J. Evans, Richard Overy, Robert Gellately, Ian Kershaw or any other well established historian.

User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 29982
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: Why does no one debate about the Holocaust publicly anymore?

Post by Nessie »

My preference would be to have the likes of been-there or Huntinger or Werd or turnagain on the TV in a debate and question number one for them is, what is your evidence that here were no mass gassings at the AR camps and A-B?

Their attempts to answer will reveal their monumental stupidity. Mulqueen would end up being considered relatively sane!
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

Turnagain
Posts: 8872
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:44 pm
Contact:

Re: Why does no one debate about the Holocaust publicly anymore?

Post by Turnagain »

If holyhoax revisionism is truly a dead letter and only discussed on obscure websites such as RODOH, CODOH, Voat, Christians for Truth, Russian Insider and numerous others, why are you here shrieking, "Anti-semites" and "Conspiracy theorists"? If your court historians are so secure in their "knowledge" why do you bother to defend them? Why are you here with your insulting claim that all revisionists are "imbeciles"?

User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 29982
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: Why does no one debate about the Holocaust publicly anymore?

Post by Nessie »

Turnagain wrote:
Fri Jun 26, 2020 6:50 pm
If holyhoax revisionism is truly a dead letter and only discussed on obscure websites such as RODOH, CODOH, Voat, Christians for Truth, Russian Insider and numerous others, why are you here shrieking, "Anti-semites" and "Conspiracy theorists"? If your court historians are so secure in their "knowledge" why do you bother to defend them? Why are you here with your insulting claim that all revisionists are "imbeciles"?
There are some people who may think there is something of substance to denial. I am here to show denial is fake history with people with obvious agendas pushing a hoax.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 27 guests