What is the Revisionist Narrative??

Discuss the alleged Nazi genocide or other wartime atrocities without fear of censorship. No bullying of fellow posters is allowed at RODOH. If you can't be civil, please address the argument and not the participants. Do not use disparaging alterations of the user-names of other RODOH posters or their family members. Failure to heed warnings from Moderators will result in a 24 hour ban (or longer if necessary).
Nessie

Re: What is the Revisionist Narrative??

Post by Nessie »

Turnagain wrote:
Sun Jul 19, 2020 9:52 am
Nessie lies both in fact and by omission. Why should I reply to that?
What lies?

You constantly lie about what evidence I have and you omit acknowledging your lack of evidence.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

SUPPORT RODOH!
Would you like to financially contribute to the upkeep of RODOH? Please kindly contact Scott Smith ([email protected]). Any and all contributions are welcome!

Huntinger

Post by Huntinger »

Lets put this topic in a nutshell. The Revisionist Narrative is the following kindly written by Wiki: (Wiki of course is useless when it contradicts the hoaxers fabrications, but of profound integrity when any article agrees :o )
  1. The Reichs Final Solution was aimed only at deporting Jews and did not include their extermination.
  2. The authorities did not use extermination camps and gas chambers for the genocidal mass murder of Jews.
  3. The actual number of Jews murdered is significantly lower than the accepted figure of 5 to 6 million, typically around a tenth of that figure.
I would go higher due to the fact that hundreds of thousands of Juden were caught up in Soviet mass deportations, were involved in Partizans activity and died as heroes for what they thought was a right and just cause. :roll: It is estimated 1.2 million Juden perished; bullets and disease.

What the public do not realize is that most historians who write on the subject are in fact jüdisch with the biases incumbent upon their genetics and upbringing. Wiki goes on to list what they consider revisionism to be:
  • The Nazis had no official policy or intention of exterminating Jews.
  • The Nazis did not use gas chambers to mass murder Jews.
  • The figure of 5 to 6 million Jewish deaths is a gross exaggeration, and the actual number is an order of magnitude lower.
  • Those who perished were terrorists and executed according to German Law, many perished of disease.

There are other ones worthy of discussion. Der Juden like to add these as it makes revisionism appear anti semitic.
  • Stories of the Holocaust were a myth initially created by the Allies of World War II to demonize Germans, Jews having spread this myth as part of a grander plot intended to enable the creation of a Jewish homeland in Palestine, and now to garner continuing support for the state of Israel.
  • Documentary evidence of the Holocaust, from photographs to The Diary of Anne Frank, is fabricated.
  • Survivor testimonies are filled with errors and inconsistencies, and are thus unreliable.
  • Interrogators obtained Nazi prisoners' confessions of war crimes through the use of torture.
  • The Nazi treatment of Jews was no different from what the Allies did to their enemies in World War II.
All of the above have been discussed at one time or another on various threads in this forum.
As the holocaust narrative is written by der jude; there is a deep suspicion that the biases infused within their genetics express themselves in text. An alleged victim should not be the one writing the synopsis, especially when peer reviewers are alleged victims themselves or connected to victims.

This is why they scream anti semitic when they are investigated.

𝕴𝖈𝖍 𝖇𝖊𝖗𝖊𝖚𝖊 𝖓𝖎𝖈𝖍𝖙𝖘...𝕾𝖔𝖟𝖎𝖆𝖑 𝖌𝖊𝖍𝖙 𝖓𝖚𝖗 𝕹𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓𝖆𝖑

Amt IV

Turnagain

Post by Turnagain »

Huntinger wrote:
This is why they scream anti semitic when they are investigated.
Here's an interesting take on the holyhoax from a guy who claims that Yad Vashem et al. are holyhoax deniers. There's a youtube version but it's almost entirely audio and the site has both an audio and a transcript of it. It's a novel approach and so far he seems to have youtube spoofed.
https://russia-insider.com/en/another-g ... ed/ri30855

Huntinger

Post by Huntinger »

Turnagain wrote:
Mon Jul 20, 2020 1:04 am
Here's an interesting take on the holyhoax from a guy who claims that Yad Vashem et al. are holyhoax deniers. There's a youtube version but it's almost entirely audio and the site has both an audio and a transcript of it. It's a novel approach and so far he seems to have youtube spoofed.
https://russia-insider.com/en/another-g ... ed/ri30855
Thank you for that. I am sure that Jootoob will have this down as soon as they can but it is now copied and will be put on archive.com. I have put this on for others to save reading time. Listen while enjoying the coffee or whatever. ;)

Amt IV

Turnagain

Post by Turnagain »

Here's another satirical bit that fits nicely with the above and with the "What is the Revisionist Narrative". Go here:
https://files.catbox.moe/fk9w0b.mp4
Enjoy.

Nessie

Post by Nessie »

As I said, denial is the demand that we disbelieve the evidence for gassings and believe in a massive conspiracy to hide millions of Jews.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

Huntinger

Post by Huntinger »

Turnagain wrote:
Mon Jul 20, 2020 1:04 am
Here's an interesting take on the holyhoax from a guy who claims that Yad Vashem et al. are holyhoax deniers.
I would go further and say that brave people who died fighting for what they believed in are deemed snivelling cowards by those who are supposed to represent them: Internationale Juden und Bolshies.

Amt IV

Loog

Post by Loog »

Huntinger wrote:
Sun Jul 19, 2020 11:20 pm

The Reichs Final Solution was aimed only at deporting Jews and did not include their extermination.
My question was focused on one specific part of the narrative, namely getting into more specifics about the supposed deportation policy

To clarify, please write a few paragraphs explaining why at least 100k + Jews were being killed in Soviet territories for being "bandit helpers" in second half of 1942 (I wonder if by 1942 there was some safe place one could put these Jews, like a holding camp or ghetto of some sort, instead of killing them)
http://holocaustcontroversies.blogspot. ... 63211.html

while at the same time ghettos in Soviet territories were being emptied

while at the same time millions were being "resettled" into these territories

Huntinger

Post by Huntinger »

Loog wrote:
Mon Jul 20, 2020 5:16 pm
To clarify, please write a few paragraphs explaining why at least 100k + Jews were being killed in Soviet territories for being "bandit helpers" in second half of 1942 (I wonder if by 1942 there was some safe place one could put these Jews, like a holding camp or ghetto of some sort, instead of killing them)

Partizani were illegal combatants and liable to summary execution under German Law, which was only repealed a few decades ago. Many of these Partizani were Juden who faced the same consequences; they were terrorists who hid amongst the shtetls, synagogues and children. There were also the reprisals aimed at stopping the murders of German soldiers, as well as the apparent revenge squads of the Baltic Polizei units. To be fair these people were caught between a rock and somewhere hard; many of them if not most were Bolshevik Juden.

Please do not link to the HC group, their lack of integrity precedes their ability to influence anyone.

I think it was made quite clear in other posts you have read, that no one was resettled into war territories but moved temporarily to the ex Soviet Polish Provinces just east of the Bug River, using the vacant homes and farms after the forced Soviet deportations of the occupants.

After the war 2.2 million of these Bug river inhabitants crossed West across the Bug into Poland.

Amt IV

Loog

Post by Loog »

Huntinger wrote:
Mon Jul 20, 2020 8:49 pm
Loog wrote:
Mon Jul 20, 2020 5:16 pm

Partizani were illegal combatants and liable to summary execution under German Law, which was only repealed a few decades ago. Many of these Partizani were Juden who faced the same consequences; they were terrorists who hid amongst the shtetls, synagogues and children. There were also the reprisals aimed at stopping the murders of German soldiers, as well as the apparent revenge squads of the Baltic Polizei units. To be fair these people were caught between a rock and somewhere hard; many of them if not most were Bolshevik Juden.

Please do not link to the HC group, their lack of integrity precedes their ability to influence anyone.

I think it was made quite clear in other posts you have read, that no one was resettled into war territories but moved temporarily to the ex Soviet Polish Provinces just east of the Bug River, using the vacant homes and farms after the forced Soviet deportations of the occupants.

After the war 2.2 million of these Bug river inhabitants crossed West across the Bug into Poland.
Hundreds of thousands executed in 4 months? These people were all tried and convicted? Including children and Jews from western Europe?

From Mattogno's book, the area he is talking about is Eastern Poland and belarus, minsk land