What is the Revisionist Narrative??

Discuss the alleged Nazi genocide or other wartime atrocities without fear of censorship. No bullying of fellow posters is allowed at RODOH. If you can't be civil, please address the argument and not the participants. Do not use disparaging alterations of the user-names of other RODOH posters or their family members. Failure to heed warnings from Moderators will result in a 24 hour ban (or longer if necessary).
Turnagain
Posts: 8322
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:44 pm
Contact:

Re: What is the Revisionist Narrative??

Post by Turnagain »

One time I'll answer Nessie to correct his lies. Let's begin with his claim that the gas chamber was vented. None of the witnesses, zip, zero, nada, say that the gas chamber was vented. Nessie claims that since the gas vans of Chelmno allegedly had a vent, the gas chambers of Treblinka "COULDA" been vented. MOST of the Treblinka witnesses claim that the gas chamber was hermetically sealed. NO witnesses that I have found claim that the gas chamber was vented. Nessie's claim that the gas chamber was vented is a "what if". If the gas chamber was vented, then produce some witnesses who say that. Nessie can't do that so he goes with his "what if" lie. Nessie's claim that the gas chamber wouldn't function if it wasn't vented is correct. The hermetically sealed gas chambers didn't exist. Nessie tries to get around that fact by lying about it being vented. There are NO witnesses who claim that the gas chamber was vented while at least a dozen claim that it was hermetically sealed. When what the witnesses claim is inconvenient, Nessie simply lies about what was said. NO witnesses claim that the Treblinka gas chambers were vented.

Nessie can weasel dodge, lie and stamp his feet and shriek from now til forever but until he produces some witnesses who claim that the Treblinka gas chambers were vented, they remain hermetically sealed and nonexistent.

Yes, I agree that Bomba is an obvious liar as are all of the so-called eyewitnesses. However, Bomba claimed to have cut the women's hair inside the gas chamber. IOW, the women entered the gas chamber, sat on benches while Bomba and other barbers cut their hair. The barbers then left the gas chamber, the women were gassed/asphyxiated, the bodies removed and a fresh batch of Jews entered the gas chamber for their final haircut. Claiming that Bomba didn't claim to witness what happened in the gas chamber is absurd. Who else besides someone who claimed to have actually worked inside the gas chambers would know how it operated? Nessie's claim that Bomba didn't witness any gassing or asphyxiations is bullshit; a lie.

Rajchman stated that the gas chamber was hermetically sealed, the air pumped out of it and engine exhaust pumped into it. That was the alleged normal procedure. First pump the air out, then pump the gas in. I suppose that air could be pumped out while simultaneously gas was pumped in but whichever, the gas chamber was allegedly hermetically sealed. You then have the problem of equalizing the amounts of air being pumped out with the amount of gas being pumped in.

We then have Nessie's weak suck claim that Rajchman didn't actually observe the gas chamber while it was working. Rajchman worked as a dentist extracting gold teeth from the cadavers as they were brought out of the gas chamber. Who besides Rajchman had a better front row seat to see the gas chamber in operation? Rajchman claimed that as an experiment, the Germans pumped the air out of the gas chamber but didn't pump any gas into it. He then claimed that after 48 hours of exposure to a vacuum, "some" Jews showed "signs of life". Whether or not the experiment killed all of the Jews is irrelevant. The fact remains that the Germans allegedly pumped the air from the gas chamber. Evacuating the air from a hermetically sealed container creates a vacuum. Nessie understands that as well as the next person so opts to lie about it and vaguely claim that the experiment was a "failure".

The bottom line is that Nessie has NO, zip, zero, nada witnesses who claim that the gas chamber was vented. There are at least a dozen witnesses who claim that the gas chamber was hermetically sealed. Nessie's claim that neither Bomba nor Rajchman were first hand eyewitnesses to the operation of the gas chamber is just a flat lie. Finito. End of story.


Would you like to financially contribute to the upkeep of RODOH, kindly contact Scott Smith. All contributions are welcome!


User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 29220
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: What is the Revisionist Narrative??

Post by Nessie »

Turnagain wrote:
Mon Jun 29, 2020 12:09 pm
One time I'll answer Nessie to correct his lies. Let's begin with his claim that the gas chamber was vented. None of the witnesses, zip, zero, nada, say that the gas chamber was vented. Nessie claims that since the gas vans of Chelmno allegedly had a vent, the gas chambers of Treblinka "COULDA" been vented. MOST of the Treblinka witnesses claim that the gas chamber was hermetically sealed. NO witnesses that I have found claim that the gas chamber was vented. Nessie's claim that the gas chamber was vented is a "what if". If the gas chamber was vented, then produce some witnesses who say that. Nessie can't do that so he goes with his "what if" lie. Nessie's claim that the gas chamber wouldn't function if it wasn't vented is correct. The hermetically sealed gas chambers didn't exist. Nessie tries to get around that fact by lying about it being vented. There are NO witnesses who claim that the gas chamber was vented while at least a dozen claim that it was hermetically sealed. When what the witnesses claim is inconvenient, Nessie simply lies about what was said. NO witnesses claim that the Treblinka gas chambers were vented.

Nessie can weasel dodge, lie and stamp his feet and shriek from now til forever but until he produces some witnesses who claim that the Treblinka gas chambers were vented, they remain hermetically sealed and nonexistent.
Your claim of they may not have been vented, does not mean they had no vent. Just because a witness does not notice a vent, does not therefore mean there was no vent. Wiernik describes a cap, which could have been the vent, he just did not know that.

Fact is the Germans had proven knowledge of issues to do with pressure and if they installed vents in some gas chambers, it stands to reason they could do the same elsewhere.

You can weasel dodge and cry all you want, those are the facts.
Yes, I agree that Bomba is an obvious liar as are all of the so-called eyewitnesses. However, Bomba claimed to have cut the women's hair inside the gas chamber. IOW, the women entered the gas chamber, sat on benches while Bomba and other barbers cut their hair. The barbers then left the gas chamber, the women were gassed/asphyxiated, the bodies removed and a fresh batch of Jews entered the gas chamber for their final haircut. Claiming that Bomba didn't claim to witness what happened in the gas chamber is absurd. Who else besides someone who claimed to have actually worked inside the gas chambers would know how it operated? Nessie's claim that Bomba didn't witness any gassing or asphyxiations is bullshit; a lie.
Quote him stating he saw a gassing. You will fail, which makes you the liar.
Rajchman stated that the gas chamber was hermetically sealed, the air pumped out of it and engine exhaust pumped into it. That was the alleged normal procedure. First pump the air out, then pump the gas in. I suppose that air could be pumped out while simultaneously gas was pumped in but whichever, the gas chamber was allegedly hermetically sealed. You then have the problem of equalizing the amounts of air being pumped out with the amount of gas being pumped in.

We then have Nessie's weak suck claim that Rajchman didn't actually observe the gas chamber while it was working. Rajchman worked as a dentist extracting gold teeth from the cadavers as they were brought out of the gas chamber. Who besides Rajchman had a better front row seat to see the gas chamber in operation? Rajchman claimed that as an experiment, the Germans pumped the air out of the gas chamber but didn't pump any gas into it. He then claimed that after 48 hours of exposure to a vacuum, "some" Jews showed "signs of life". Whether or not the experiment killed all of the Jews is irrelevant. The fact remains that the Germans allegedly pumped the air from the gas chamber. Evacuating the air from a hermetically sealed container creates a vacuum. Nessie understands that as well as the next person so opts to lie about it and vaguely claim that the experiment was a "failure".
Obviously no vacuum was created, since people were found alive many hours later. The experiment failed as obviously no vacuum resulted because they were not able to pump out all of the air.
The bottom line is that Nessie has NO, zip, zero, nada witnesses who claim that the gas chamber was vented. There are at least a dozen witnesses who claim that the gas chamber was hermetically sealed. Nessie's claim that neither Bomba nor Rajchman were first hand eyewitnesses to the operation of the gas chamber is just a flat lie. Finito. End of story.
Hermetic sealing the doors makes sense. It stops gas leaking which means less is required to raise the level inside the chamber to fatal and it reduces the risk of poisoning to those outside.

I said Bomba was not an eye witness to a gassing, not Rajchman. Rajchman was an eye witness, you still do not understand the difference!
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

Turnagain
Posts: 8322
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:44 pm
Contact:

Re: What is the Revisionist Narrative??

Post by Turnagain »

"WHAT IF" the witnesses just didn't notice any vents?

"WHAT IF" Bomba didn't see the gas chamber in operation?

"WHAT IF" the air wasn't pumped out of the gas chamber? Especially since pumping air out of the gas chamber was "normal procedure".

"WHAT IF" only the doors were hermetically sealed? Not the entire chamber.

Nessie has absolutely nothing to support his speculations. If hundreds of people were crowded into a small hermetically sealed chamber and left there for two (2) days they would all die from lack of oxygen. Nessie claims that since there wasn't a complete hard vacuum in the gas chamber, hundreds of people had enough air to last them for two days. That is the level of idiotic bullshit Nessie is trying to sell.

What if => Coulda, Woulda => It actually happened.

User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 29220
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: What is the Revisionist Narrative??

Post by Nessie »

Turnagain wrote:
Mon Jun 29, 2020 3:20 pm
"WHAT IF" the witnesses just didn't notice any vents?
Why would they notice something that would by necessity be small? The witnesses not noticing makes more sense than your "WHAT IF" the Germans did not think to fit vents.
"WHAT IF" Bomba didn't see the gas chamber in operation?
No, he did not see a gassing operation take place.
"WHAT IF" the air wasn't pumped out of the gas chamber? Especially since pumping air out of the gas chamber was "normal procedure".
No, we know they tried and it did not work.
"WHAT IF" only the doors were hermetically sealed? Not the entire chamber.
Various witnesses speak to the doors having hermetic seals.
Nessie has absolutely nothing to support his speculations. If hundreds of people were crowded into a small hermetically sealed chamber and left there for two (2) days they would all die from lack of oxygen. Nessie claims that since there wasn't a complete hard vacuum in the gas chamber, hundreds of people had enough air to last them for two days. That is the level of idiotic bullshit Nessie is trying to sell.

What if => Coulda, Woulda => It actually happened.
Your "WHAT IF" the Germans did not think to fit a vent to some gas chambers but not others is drivel. Your inability to differentiate between eye witness and hearsay is your problem. Your claims about hermetic seals show you know nothing about how a gas chamber would work.

Your demand that we believe that every day tens of thousands of people left TII and went to be accommodated elsewhere, without leaving any evidence is utter nonsense.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

Turnagain
Posts: 8322
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:44 pm
Contact:

Re: What is the Revisionist Narrative??

Post by Turnagain »

Nessie touts his lies. No evidence. No witnesses. Just lies.

What if => coulda, woulda => it really happened.

User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 29220
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: What is the Revisionist Narrative??

Post by Nessie »

Turnagain wrote:
Mon Jun 29, 2020 3:45 pm
Nessie touts his lies. No evidence. No witnesses. Just lies.
What lies? You have not shown where I have lied about anything. You just show yourself to be very confused and mixed up about the different types of evidence.

You are lying that I have no evidence and no witnesses to back up my claims.
What if => coulda, woulda => it really happened.
If it is proven to have happened, we just do not know exactly how, then yes, we are left with some uncertainties. You make similar claims, where there is no evidence, but you assume. For example, you have no evidence that the Nazis did not think to include vents in the TII gas chambers, you just assume they forgot.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

Turnagain
Posts: 8322
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:44 pm
Contact:

Re: What is the Revisionist Narrative??

Post by Turnagain »

I have produced a dozen witnesses who state that the gas chambers were hermetically sealed. A half dozen of those witnesses said that the gas chamber functioned as a vacuum chamber. How many witnesses has Nessie shown to have said that the gas chambers were vented and couldn't function as vacuum chambers? NONE! Absolutely zip, zero nada witnesses. Who ya' gonna' believe? What the eyewitnesses said or Nessie's "what ifs" and "coulda, woulda"?

User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 29220
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: What is the Revisionist Narrative??

Post by Nessie »

Turnagain wrote:
Mon Jun 29, 2020 7:07 pm
I have produced a dozen witnesses who state that the gas chambers were hermetically sealed.
Which, if you look in detail, reveals seals on doors and any vents, which makes sense.
A half dozen of those witnesses said that the gas chamber functioned as a vacuum chamber.
All hearsay.
How many witnesses has Nessie shown to have said that the gas chambers were vented and couldn't function as vacuum chambers? NONE! Absolutely zip, zero nada witnesses. Who ya' gonna' believe? What the eyewitnesses said or Nessie's "what ifs" and "coulda, woulda"?
Every single eye witness to a gassing at TII, those who worked at the chambers when gassings took place, said it was exhaust from an engine. It does not matter that none commented on any vent for pressure issues. That does not therefore mean no such vent was used.

Those who were at the camp, but did not actually witness gassings, so hearsay, went by rumour and they believed vacuum, steam or chlorine had been used.

You are too stupid to understand how your argument is illogical and fails to differentiate between hearsay and eye witnesses.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

Turnagain
Posts: 8322
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:44 pm
Contact:

Re: What is the Revisionist Narrative??

Post by Turnagain »

Uh-huh, I'm "stupid" for not believing your "what ifs", your "coulda, woulda" and your outright lies. Yep, that must be it.

User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 29220
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: What is the Revisionist Narrative??

Post by Nessie »

Turnagain wrote:
Mon Jun 29, 2020 7:50 pm
Uh-huh, I'm "stupid" for not believing your "what ifs", your "coulda, woulda" and your outright lies. Yep, that must be it.
No, you are stupid for repeatedly showing a lack of understanding of hearsay/eye-witness evidence and your repeated use of logical fallacies as if that is a substitute for evidence.

If there is evidence a gas chamber worked, then it does not matter that we do not know exactly how it worked. That witnesses did not give every single detail about how the chambers worked, does not therefore mean it could not have worked.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot] and 18 guests