What is the Revisionist Narrative??

Discuss the alleged Nazi genocide or other wartime atrocities without fear of censorship. No bullying of fellow posters is allowed at RODOH. If you can't be civil, please address the argument and not the participants. Do not use disparaging alterations of the user-names of other RODOH posters or their family members. Failure to heed warnings from Moderators will result in a 24 hour ban (or longer if necessary).
Turnagain
Posts: 8322
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:44 pm
Contact:

Re: What is the Revisionist Narrative??

Post by Turnagain »

TreesAreGreen wrote:
What impossibilities?
OK, just for openers, let's start with the gas/vacuum chambers. The alleged eyewitnesses claimed that they were,
a. hermetically sealed and
b. also functioned as vacuum chambers.

I have previously cited a dozen witnesses who claimed that the chambers were hermetically sealed. A half dozen of those witnesses claimed that the chambers also functioned as vacuum chambers. So, let's just go with the three whose names I remember off the top of my head. Thats Eliahu Rosenberg, Chil Rajchman and Abraham Bomba. All three claimed to be eyewitnesses who worked in the gas chamber.

Rosenberg testified that the gas chambers were hermetically sealed. Bomba stated that the chambers were hermetically sealed and when the cost of fuel for running the CO producing engine became too expensive, the air was pumped out of the chamber and the Jews were asphyxiated. Rajchman claimed that the chambers were hermetically sealed and the air was first pumped out of them and then CO from the IC engine was pumped in to kill the Jews. He claimed that the Germans, as an experiment, once pumped the air out of the chamber, left the Jews inside for 48 hours and when the chamber was opened, there were some Jews who showed "signs of life".

It's agreed that the gas chamber was conventionally built using bricks. There is no way in hell that building would withstand a vacuum. There is no way in hell that the exhaust from a 27 liter engine could be turned into that building for more than a few minutes before the pressure differential would cause it to collapse; technically, explode as the vacuum would cause it to implode.

The witnesses are lying. If you can produce some witnesses who claim that the building was vented to allow pressurization, then do so. You are still stuck with the witnesses who claim that the gas chamber also functioned as a vacuum chamber.

That's impossibility number one. We can move on to the impossibility of the mass graves, the exhumations and the cremation of the bodies later.

Edit.
Those, BTW, are FACTS, not an opinion.


Would you like to financially contribute to the upkeep of RODOH, kindly contact Scott Smith. All contributions are welcome!


User avatar
Huntinger
Posts: 7615
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:56 am
Location: Gasthaus Waldesruh. Swabia
Contact:

Re: What is the Revisionist Narrative??

Post by Huntinger »

Turnagain wrote:
Sun Jun 28, 2020 3:25 am
OK, just for openers, let's start with the gas/vacuum chambers. The alleged eyewitnesses claimed that they were,
a. hermetically sealed and
b. also functioned as vacuum chambers.
Please realize the poster you are dealing with, the same one with the many names, to wind you up. Its intention like Nessie is to bring the slightest advance back to ground zero with statements like
What impossibilities?
.
This poster is not interest in our opinions but just to waste space. Do what you do but in the Siberian Exile forum I have listed all of its incarnations.


𝕴𝖈𝖍 𝖇𝖊𝖗𝖊𝖚𝖊 𝖓𝖎𝖈𝖍𝖙𝖘...𝕾𝖔𝖟𝖎𝖆𝖑 𝖌𝖊𝖍𝖙 𝖓𝖚𝖗 𝕹𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓𝖆𝖑

Amt IV

Turnagain
Posts: 8322
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:44 pm
Contact:

Re: What is the Revisionist Narrative??

Post by Turnagain »

Yeah, this is probably Goody but with the new ID he can post on the discussion forum. No point in letting him post his mindless drivel unopposed.

User avatar
Huntinger
Posts: 7615
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:56 am
Location: Gasthaus Waldesruh. Swabia
Contact:

Re: What is the Revisionist Narrative??

Post by Huntinger »

Turnagain wrote:
Sun Jun 28, 2020 5:03 am
Yeah, this is probably Goody but with the new ID he can post on the discussion forum. No point in letting him post his mindless drivel unopposed.
No one will take cognizance of the excrement it posts. I find it amazing that on key word checks, that flippers name always comes up as well as JeffK, hardly anyone else does apart from these people. I have done close to 50 checks of linguistic analysis with all the same identical result. I suspect BT hypothesis that the Klowns have different users logging into the same clone has merit.

If you remember I had Treblinka and the Zollgrenzschutz linked but you found a chronology anomaly. Now this intelligence report stating the Treblinka TIII camp was in operation in 1941 exterminating Juden from hearsay; this is a full year before this alleged TII was in operation. The TII they mention in the report is a Konzentrationlager. This means that the Zollgrenzschutz post I made months ago can be revisited. The intelligence report changes the chronology significantly.


𝕴𝖈𝖍 𝖇𝖊𝖗𝖊𝖚𝖊 𝖓𝖎𝖈𝖍𝖙𝖘...𝕾𝖔𝖟𝖎𝖆𝖑 𝖌𝖊𝖍𝖙 𝖓𝖚𝖗 𝕹𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓𝖆𝖑

Amt IV

User avatar
Scott
Site Admin
Posts: 2373
Joined: Tue May 15, 2012 2:43 am
Location: USA, West of the Pecos
Contact:

Re: What is the Revisionist Narrative??

Post by Scott »


“Now we have forced Hitler to war so he no longer can peacefully annihilate one piece of the Treaty of Versailles after the other.”
~ Major General J.F.C. Fuller,
historian – England

User avatar
been-there
Propositions Moderator
Posts: 9363
Joined: Tue Apr 30, 2013 8:59 am
Contact:

Re: What is the Revisionist Narrative??

Post by been-there »

TAG/Nessie/Goody/Jeff or whoever it is has clearly stopped engaging in reasonable dialogue.

Sad but predictable.

Whatever.
The protected ‘holocaust’ mass-gassing narrative is bogus because it deceives by omission.

And more and more people who investigate it, realise the scale of the deception and see the immorality of the tactics to silence debate are becoming increasingly disgusted by this deliberate policy by SOME Jews to make themselves the corpse at every funeral!
The so-called ‘holocaust’ is exaggerated wartime atrocity propaganda that attempted to divert attention from the mass-murderous crimes of the Allies, and it has succeeded for seventy eight years. But its core premises can not withstand scrutiny. Thay have been refuted by empirical investigation.
The ones who exposed it have always been demonised and ostracised: Paul Rassanier, Wilhelm Stäglich, Thies Christopherssen, Walter Hüttl, Henri Roques, Joel Hayward, Ernst Zündel, Fritz Berg, Germar Rudolf, Bradley Smith, Arthur Butz, Samuel Crowell, Dr. Thomas Dalton, Sylvia Stolz, Ursula Haverbeck, Prof. Robert Faurisson, etc, etc., etc. These are all decent, honest people who were demonised and persecuted for exposing the flaws in a protected narrative.
The reality is that the racist, imperialistic crimes of Belgium, Britain, France, America, etc., don’t get equal exposure.
The reality is that Churchill and Roosevelt — controlled/advised/supported by international Jewry — refused all peace terms to allie with the greatest, tyrannical, psychopathic mass-murderer of their time.
The REALITY is that America was by far the most institutionally racist and genocidal nation on the planet over the last three centuries, NOT Germany. And Britain was a close second.
And the most institutionally racist, genocidal nation NOW is the Jewish state of Israel. It is the Jewish state of Israel who have elevated this exaggerated/bogus wartime atrocity propaganda to its current protected position for geo-political reasons.
Minds can be pursuaded.
Opinions can be moulded.
Lies can be made to be believed by the masses.
But the empirical evidence can not be fixed
That is why people like Deborah Lipstadt don’t want them to be discussed.
That is why these trolls are here trying to reverse the burden of proof.
TreesAreGreen wrote:
Sat Jun 27, 2020 11:15 pm
been-there wrote:
Sat Jun 27, 2020 10:34 pm
TreesAreGreen wrote:
Sat Jun 27, 2020 8:15 pm
been-there wrote:
Sat Jun 27, 2020 7:58 pm
TreesAreGreen wrote:
Sat Jun 27, 2020 5:42 pm
You’re a disingenuous POS.
:D And that is a classic, illogical ad hominem argument.
TreesAreGreen wrote:
Sat Jun 27, 2020 5:42 pm
Do you even understand what “empirical evidence” means? Also, why is it only that the only type of evidence you accept?
Have you refuted all of the other types of evidence e.g. the physical evidence...
Ha ha! :lol: I still suspect this is Nessie sharing a sock-puppet account with Goody.
Whatever.
Concentrate now Tag, and try and understand this: physical evidence that still exists and can be tested IS "empirical evidence".

TreesAreGreen wrote:
Sat Jun 27, 2020 5:42 pm
Have you refuted all of the other types of evidence e.g. testimonies from both Nazis and non-Nazis?...
Yes, to my own satisfaction I have. But if you can point me to a credible eye-witness of the mass-gassing of millions 'Holocaust' narrative — whether alleged perpetrator or claimed victim — go right ahead. I am open to being corrected. What have you got?

I cut out all the rest of your repy as in my opinion it was illogical, immature silliness which either ignored or couldn't comprehend my previous replies...

been-there wrote:Just try and find some empirical evidence that supports your belief. Present it here. Anything will do. Then we can seperate what is true from what is false.
Remember, this isn't about me. Nor you.
It is about truth and what is historically accurate.
Stop the Gish gallop.
You’re denying the official narrative.
No, I am questioning it. I doubt it. I regard it with skepticism. None of that is denial. Consult any dictionary.
And here is the proof: if you can provide empirical evidence for the mass-gassing narrative, please show it. Then I will accept it.

TreesAreGreen wrote:
Sat Jun 27, 2020 8:15 pm
Stop trying to reverse the burden of proof.
:lol: I am not doing that. That is what YOU are doing. The one's making the claim have to provide proof for their claim. I haven't made any claim.
You know that.
You keep castigating me for not making any alternative claim of what happened. You can't have it both ways.

If you claim the Holocaust mass-gassing narrative is true, then prove it by referencing the irrefutable physical evidence demonstrating that.
Simple.

But we know you can't. No one can.
Which is exactly why Deborah Lipstadt urges all true-believers not to discuss this with skeptics. You are advised to just obediently believe. Don't analyse. Don't question. And definitely don't discuss it with anyone who does analyse and question it.

The fact that no-one can provide irrefutable physical evidence is presumably why Raul Hilberg refused to be an 'expert' witness at the second Zündel trial. I suspect it was because his lack of it caused his credibility — and that of star eye-witness Rudolf Vrba — to be so publically devastated by their pathetic performance and reliance on non-credible testimony and nonsensical narratives in the witness box at the first one.

TreesAreGreen wrote:
Sat Jun 27, 2020 8:15 pm
The facts are well known about Treblinka and the other Nazi extermination camps
Which 'facts' are you referring to?

TreesAreGreen wrote:
Sat Jun 27, 2020 8:15 pm
... why don’t you prove your claims?
...Provide evidence for your claims.
I haven't made any claims. :roll:
I just explained that to you. Read those two sentences over and over till you understand them.

TreesAreGreen wrote:
Sat Jun 27, 2020 8:15 pm
...coming out with bollocks like you don’t need to provide evidence for your alternative history.
What "alternative history"?
I think you are rapidly losing touch with reality.
What the hell is all of that? Oh yeah, just a load of crap from you trying to mask your Holocaust denial.

I understand fully well the crap you’re trying to push... but it’s not going to work with me.

I notice again that you have failed to provide to any evidence to support your bullshit claims. :lol: :lol: :lol:

When are you going to tell people where the hundreds of thousands of Jews who the Nazis sent to Treblinka ended up if they weren’t killed there? Turnagain stated that he doesn’t know or care, can you do any better???

Also, again:

viewtopic.php?p=173683#p173683

I really want to listen to you debating with someone about the Holocaust. Was it an audio call or video call debate?

P.S. Try your best to not respond with your pseudo-psychological 'opinions’.
"When people who are honestly mistaken learn the truth,
they either cease being mistaken
or they cease being honest"
-- Anonymous

TreesAreGreen
Posts: 67
Joined: Thu Jun 25, 2020 6:40 pm
Contact:

Re: What is the Revisionist Narrative??

Post by TreesAreGreen »

Turnagain wrote:
Sun Jun 28, 2020 3:25 am
TreesAreGreen wrote:
What impossibilities?
OK, just for openers, let's start with the gas/vacuum chambers. The alleged eyewitnesses claimed that they were,
a. hermetically sealed and
b. also functioned as vacuum chambers.

I have previously cited a dozen witnesses who claimed that the chambers were hermetically sealed. A half dozen of those witnesses claimed that the chambers also functioned as vacuum chambers. So, let's just go with the three whose names I remember off the top of my head. Thats Eliahu Rosenberg, Chil Rajchman and Abraham Bomba. All three claimed to be eyewitnesses who worked in the gas chamber.

Rosenberg testified that the gas chambers were hermetically sealed. Bomba stated that the chambers were hermetically sealed and when the cost of fuel for running the CO producing engine became too expensive, the air was pumped out of the chamber and the Jews were asphyxiated. Rajchman claimed that the chambers were hermetically sealed and the air was first pumped out of them and then CO from the IC engine was pumped in to kill the Jews. He claimed that the Germans, as an experiment, once pumped the air out of the chamber, left the Jews inside for 48 hours and when the chamber was opened, there were some Jews who showed "signs of life".

It's agreed that the gas chamber was conventionally built using bricks. There is no way in hell that building would withstand a vacuum. There is no way in hell that the exhaust from a 27 liter engine could be turned into that building for more than a few minutes before the pressure differential would cause it to collapse; technically, explode as the vacuum would cause it to implode.

The witnesses are lying. If you can produce some witnesses who claim that the building was vented to allow pressurization, then do so. You are still stuck with the witnesses who claim that the gas chamber also functioned as a vacuum chamber.

That's impossibility number one. We can move on to the impossibility of the mass graves, the exhumations and the cremation of the bodies later.

Edit.
Those, BTW, are FACTS, not an opinion.
Those are not “facts”, just the usual diarrhoea from a Holocaust denier.

TreesAreGreen
Posts: 67
Joined: Thu Jun 25, 2020 6:40 pm
Contact:

Re: What is the Revisionist Narrative??

Post by TreesAreGreen »

been-there wrote:
Sun Jun 28, 2020 10:26 am
TAG/Nessie/Goody/Jeff or whoever it is has clearly stopped engaging in reasonable dialogue.

Sad but predictable.

Whatever.
The protected ‘holocaust’ mass-gassing narrative is bogus because it deceives by omission.

And more and more people who investigate it, realise the scale of the deception and see the immorality of the tactics to silence debate are becoming increasingly disgusted by this deliberate policy by SOME Jews to make themselves the corpse at every funeral!
The so-called ‘holocaust’ is exaggerated wartime atrocity propaganda that attempted to divert attention from the mass-murderous crimes of the Allies, and it has succeeded for seventy eight years. But its core premises can not withstand scrutiny. Thay have been refuted by empirical investigation.
The ones who exposed it have always been demonised and ostracised: Paul Rassanier, Wilhelm Stäglich, Thies Christopherssen, Walter Hüttl, Henri Roques, Joel Hayward, Ernst Zündel, Fritz Berg, Germar Rudolf, Bradley Smith, Arthur Butz, Samuel Crowell, Dr. Thomas Dalton, Sylvia Stolz, Ursula Haverbeck, Prof. Anthony Hall, Prof. Robert Faurisson, etc, etc., etc. These are all decent, honest people who were demonised and persecuted for exposing the flaws in a protected narrative.
The reality is that the racist, imperialistic crimes of Belgium, Britain, France, America, etc., don’t get equal exposure.
The reality is that Churchill and Roosevelt — controlled/advised/supported by international Jewry — refused all peace terms to allie with the greatest, tyrannical, psychopathic mass-murderer of their time.
The REALITY is that America was by far the most institutionally racist and genocidal nation on the planet over the last three centuries, NOT Germany. And Britain was a close second.
And the most institutionally racist, genocidal nation NOW is the Jewish state of Israel. It is the Jewish state of Israel who have elevated this exaggerated/bogus wartime atrocity propaganda to its current protected position for geo-political reasons.
Minds can be pursuaded.
Opinions can be moulded.
Lies can be made to be believed by the masses.
But the empirical evidence can not be fixed
That is why people like Deborah Lipstadt don’t want them to be discussed.
That is why these trolls are here trying to reverse the burden of proof.
TreesAreGreen wrote:
Sat Jun 27, 2020 11:15 pm
been-there wrote:
Sat Jun 27, 2020 10:34 pm
TreesAreGreen wrote:
Sat Jun 27, 2020 8:15 pm
been-there wrote:
Sat Jun 27, 2020 7:58 pm
:D And that is a classic, illogical ad hominem argument.

Ha ha! :lol: I still suspect this is Nessie sharing a sock-puppet account with Goody.
Whatever.
Concentrate now Tag, and try and understand this: physical evidence that still exists and can be tested IS "empirical evidence".


Yes, to my own satisfaction I have. But if you can point me to a credible eye-witness of the mass-gassing of millions 'Holocaust' narrative — whether alleged perpetrator or claimed victim — go right ahead. I am open to being corrected. What have you got?

I cut out all the rest of your repy as in my opinion it was illogical, immature silliness which either ignored or couldn't comprehend my previous replies...


Stop the Gish gallop.
You’re denying the official narrative.
No, I am questioning it. I doubt it. I regard it with skepticism. None of that is denial. Consult any dictionary.
And here is the proof: if you can provide empirical evidence for the mass-gassing narrative, please show it. Then I will accept it.

TreesAreGreen wrote:
Sat Jun 27, 2020 8:15 pm
Stop trying to reverse the burden of proof.
:lol: I am not doing that. That is what YOU are doing. The one's making the claim have to provide proof for their claim. I haven't made any claim.
You know that.
You keep castigating me for not making any alternative claim of what happened. You can't have it both ways.

If you claim the Holocaust mass-gassing narrative is true, then prove it by referencing the irrefutable physical evidence demonstrating that.
Simple.

But we know you can't. No one can.
Which is exactly why Deborah Lipstadt urges all true-believers not to discuss this with skeptics. You are advised to just obediently believe. Don't analyse. Don't question. And definitely don't discuss it with anyone who does analyse and question it.

The fact that no-one can provide irrefutable physical evidence is presumably why Raul Hilberg refused to be an 'expert' witness at the second Zündel trial. I suspect it was because his lack of it caused his credibility — and that of star eye-witness Rudolf Vrba — to be so publically devastated by their pathetic performance and reliance on non-credible testimony and nonsensical narratives in the witness box at the first one.

TreesAreGreen wrote:
Sat Jun 27, 2020 8:15 pm
The facts are well known about Treblinka and the other Nazi extermination camps
Which 'facts' are you referring to?

TreesAreGreen wrote:
Sat Jun 27, 2020 8:15 pm
... why don’t you prove your claims?
...Provide evidence for your claims.
I haven't made any claims. :roll:
I just explained that to you. Read those two sentences over and over till you understand them.

TreesAreGreen wrote:
Sat Jun 27, 2020 8:15 pm
...coming out with bollocks like you don’t need to provide evidence for your alternative history.
What "alternative history"?
I think you are rapidly losing touch with reality.
What the hell is all of that? Oh yeah, just a load of crap from you trying to mask your Holocaust denial.

I understand fully well the crap you’re trying to push... but it’s not going to work with me.

I notice again that you have failed to provide to any evidence to support your bullshit claims. :lol: :lol: :lol:

When are you going to tell people where the hundreds of thousands of Jews who the Nazis sent to Treblinka ended up if they weren’t killed there? Turnagain stated that he doesn’t know or care, can you do any better???

Also, again:

viewtopic.php?p=173683#p173683

I really want to listen to you debating with someone about the Holocaust. Was it an audio call or video call debate?

P.S. Try your best to not respond with your pseudo-psychological 'opinions’.
More Gish gallop from you.

Turnagain
Posts: 8322
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:44 pm
Contact:

Re: What is the Revisionist Narrative??

Post by Turnagain »

TreesAreGreen wrote:
Those are not “facts”, just the usual diarrhoea from a Holocaust denier.
LOL! That's a good 'un, TAG. A real knee slapper. The Treblinka gas chambers are a BUST. They never existed. They were nothing but fantasies from the fevered imaginations of your very own so-called holyhoax eyewitnesses. And you are completely empty. Got zip, zero, nada to refute any of that. What a hoot. You need to try harder, little man. LMAO!

TreesAreGreen
Posts: 67
Joined: Thu Jun 25, 2020 6:40 pm
Contact:

Re: What is the Revisionist Narrative??

Post by TreesAreGreen »

Turnagain wrote:
Sun Jun 28, 2020 11:45 am
TreesAreGreen wrote:
Those are not “facts”, just the usual diarrhoea from a Holocaust denier.
LOL! That's a good 'un, TAG. A real knee slapper. The Treblinka gas chambers are a BUST. They never existed. They were nothing but fantasies from the fevered imaginations of your very own so-called holyhoax eyewitnesses. And you are completely empty. Got zip, zero, nada to refute any of that. What a hoot. You need to try harder, little man. LMAO!
Rubbish. I highly doubt you really believe what you posted.

I don’t need to refute anything. On the contrary, you need to prove the following:

1) Hundreds of thousands of Jews weren’t killed at Treblinka.

2) Where the Jews went if they weren’t killed at Treblinka.

3) The gas chambers never exposed.

4) The eyewitnesses were all lying.

Of course you won’t prove any of your claims because you have no evidence to support your claims. Remember, the best you can do is post that you don’t know or care where the Jews went. That’s an admission from you that you’re just posting shit, like the rest of the Holocaust deniers on this forum.

I wonder, have you been certified as insane? Pick up your phone and book an appointment with your local doctor.

The light is on but nobody’s home! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 22 guests