Rudolf once again destroys Krema I propaganda

Discuss the alleged Nazi genocide or other wartime atrocities without fear of censorship. No bullying of fellow posters is allowed at RODOH. If you can't be civil, please address the argument and not the participants. Do not use disparaging alterations of the user-names of other RODOH posters or their family members. Failure to heed warnings from Moderators will result in a 24 hour ban (or longer if necessary).
User avatar
Huntinger
Posts: 7662
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:56 am
Location: Gasthaus Waldesruh. Swabia
Contact:

Re: Rudolf once again destroys Krema I propaganda

Post by Huntinger »

Werd wrote:
Mon Jun 29, 2020 12:28 pm
Funny how Nessie was bragging THIS ENTIRE TOPIC, that he could produce PRIMARY EVIDENCE of gassing, now suddenly he won't do it. :lol:
It is just not this topic he has been bragging. Soon he will repost for the hundredth or so times the list of lie witnesses and those tortured to bring the whole topic back to point zero. This is also a constant theme of his. There was a thread on evidence of a single gassing anywhere and he did not produce evidence in that thread which is still running. He has no evidence to produce only speculation and lie witnesses.

The problem I have is this is not about gassing but all of the Krema propaganda. The issues in the book should be discussed not the generalizations. Nessie has not even read the information it would seem.


𝕴𝖈𝖍 𝖇𝖊𝖗𝖊𝖚𝖊 𝖓𝖎𝖈𝖍𝖙𝖘...𝕾𝖔𝖟𝖎𝖆𝖑 𝖌𝖊𝖍𝖙 𝖓𝖚𝖗 𝕹𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓𝖆𝖑

Amt IV


Would you like to financially contribute to the upkeep of RODOH, kindly contact Scott Smith. All contributions are welcome!


Werd
Posts: 10199
Joined: Fri Oct 10, 2014 6:38 am
Contact:

Re: Rudolf once again destroys Krema I propaganda

Post by Werd »

Nessie wrote:
Mon Jun 29, 2020 2:40 pm
In this topic you evidence no gassings at Krema I. You have no witness, no documents, nothing to do that.
Documents aren't going to say "no gassing ever happened in this building" you idiot. :lol:
We have to use common sense when picking apart the claims of so called eyewitnesses and alleged Zyklon B induction holes in the roof. Neither pass the sniff test. You have given no reason why they should. You have attempted to excuse yourself from fulfilling your own burden of proof by engaging in special pleading so you don't have to prove those 3 things. Your position is not the default one as a matter of "logic." Sorry. :roll:

User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 29274
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: Rudolf once again destroys Krema I propaganda

Post by Nessie »

Werd wrote:
Mon Jun 29, 2020 11:59 pm
Nessie wrote:
Mon Jun 29, 2020 2:40 pm
In this topic you evidence no gassings at Krema I. You have no witness, no documents, nothing to do that.
Documents aren't going to say "no gassing ever happened in this building" you idiot. :lol:
Correct, they would record the number of corpses being sent to the krema and numbers being stored, you idiot.
We have to use common sense when picking apart the claims of so called eyewitnesses and alleged Zyklon B induction holes in the roof. Neither pass the sniff test. You have given no reason why they should. You have attempted to excuse yourself from fulfilling your own burden of proof by engaging in special pleading so you don't have to prove those 3 things. Your position is not the default one as a matter of "logic." Sorry. :roll:
The building is evidenced to have been used for gassings before it was converted for use as an air raid shelter.
There is no evidence to show it was only ever used to store corpses before conversion to an air raid shelter.

Logic states that means gassings happened. You demand we believe in the alternative that is not evidenced. That makes your claim the stupid one.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

Werd
Posts: 10199
Joined: Fri Oct 10, 2014 6:38 am
Contact:

Re: Rudolf once again destroys Krema I propaganda

Post by Werd »

Nessie wrote:
Tue Jun 30, 2020 1:36 pm
Correct, they would record the number of corpses being sent to the krema and numbers being stored, you idiot.
Says who? You?

Isn't it great how Nessie just makes shit up when he's losing a debate? Isn't it funny how Nessie already admitted that pre October 1941, Krema I's morgue was in fact a morgue based on the documents Mattogno combed from the archive of the Central Construction Office of Auschwitz, and we were able to know that without finding a phantom document that quantified exactly how many dead people were stored there but with other documents such as building plans and discussions in the Central Construction Office of Auschwitz about storing corpses and building ventilation systems in late 1940 and early to mid 1941? :lol:
The building is evidenced to have been used for gassings
Say it 100 times without showing the following:
1. Where scrapbookpages got their dates of Krema I gassing from.
2. The citation about traces of cyanide in Krema I consistent with mass gassing.
3. Explanations for all the problems and issues raised by Bob in the old topic that I provided about 15 links to.
and maybe it will come true. :roll:

User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 29274
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: Rudolf once again destroys Krema I propaganda

Post by Nessie »

Werd wrote:
Tue Jun 30, 2020 1:58 pm
Nessie wrote:
Tue Jun 30, 2020 1:36 pm
Correct, they would record the number of corpses being sent to the krema and numbers being stored, you idiot.
Says who? You?
What would you expect documents about corpse storage to record? How tall each one was? :roll:
Isn't it great how Nessie just makes shit up when he's losing a debate? Isn't it funny how Nessie already admitted that pre October 1941, Krema I's morgue was in fact a morgue based on the documents Mattogno combed from the archive of the Central Construction Office of Auschwitz, and we were able to know that without finding a phantom document that quantified exactly how many dead people were stored there but with other documents such as building plans and discussions in the Central Construction Office of Auschwitz about storing corpses and building ventilation systems in late 1940 and early to mid 1941? :lol:
It was built as a mortuary. It seems reasonable to presume corpses were stored there prior to the gassings.
The building is evidenced to have been used for gassings
Say it 100 times without showing the following:
1. Where scrapbookpages got their dates of Krema I gassing from.
2. The citation about traces of cyanide in Krema I consistent with mass gassing.
3. Explanations for all the problems and issues raised by Bob in the old topic that I provided about 15 links to.
and maybe it will come true. :roll:
Stop trying to reverse the burden of proof. You have no evidence the Leichenkeller was used consistently to store corpses 1941-2. I therefore dismiss your claim as unevidenced.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

Werd
Posts: 10199
Joined: Fri Oct 10, 2014 6:38 am
Contact:

Re: Rudolf once again destroys Krema I propaganda

Post by Werd »

Nessie wrote:
Tue Jun 30, 2020 7:24 pm
It was built as a mortuary. It seems reasonable to presume corpses were stored there prior to the gassings.
Then stop saying stupid shit like this:

"they would record the number of corpses being sent to the krema and numbers being stored, you idiot."
The building is evidenced to have been used for gassings
Say it 100 times without showing the following:
1. Where scrapbookpages got their dates of Krema I gassing from.
2. The citation about traces of cyanide in Krema I consistent with mass gassing.
3. Explanations for all the problems and issues raised by Bob in the old topic that I provided about 15 links to.
and maybe it will come true. :roll:
Stop trying to reverse the burden of proof.
Back to the same old equivocation trickery. He FALSELY EQUATES him gathering evidence D,E,F, for his side, to him having to directly disprove A,B,C from my side WITHOUT even mentioning D,E,F. I NEVER ASKED HIM TO DO THAT AND HE HAS FALSELY ASSUMED THIS CROSS THAT NOBODY IS BEARING ON HIM! LOL! It's a tactic to frustrate debate and engage in special pleading to excuse himself from having to cite D,E,F, to prove his case. Nessie could INDIRECTLY refute me by DIRECTLY proving his side with D,E,F. But since he wants to falsely equate DIRECTLY proving his side (using D,E,F) with DIRECTLY disproving my side (A,B,C only), he has created a fake loophole to forgive himself the burden of showing D,E.F that he truly has.
You have no evidence the Leichenkeller was used consistently to store corpses 1941-2. I therefore dismiss your claim as unevidenced.
You have no evidence the Leichenkeller was used to gas humans in 1941-42. I therefore dismiss your claim as unevidenced.
Last edited by Werd on Wed Jul 01, 2020 1:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
clincher
Posts: 13
Joined: Thu Jul 04, 2019 2:55 am
Location: Bogota
Contact:

Re: Rudolf once again destroys Krema I propaganda

Post by clincher »

“Tout y est faux”

The crematorium in Auschwitz I was built out of an old munitions bunker and came into operation in August 1940. It is now claimed that in August 1941, this crematorium’s morgue chamber was converted into a “temporary gas chamber” in which “experimental gassings” were carried out until July 1943, when, it is claimed, the gassings were moved to a secondary camp located at nearby Birkenau. Auschwitz I’s “gas chamber,” the Holocaust storytellers say, was then converted into an air raid shelter.
Tourists visiting present-day Auschwitz are shown camp I’s crematorium building and told that the morgue was a “gas chamber.”
Below Auschwitz morgue, no chimney. Modern posts say chimney always there linked via underground.
Image
Note the alteration
Image

User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 29274
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: Rudolf once again destroys Krema I propaganda

Post by Nessie »

Werd wrote:
Wed Jul 01, 2020 12:10 am
Nessie wrote:
Tue Jun 30, 2020 7:24 pm
It was built as a mortuary. It seems reasonable to presume corpses were stored there prior to the gassings.
Then stop saying stupid shit like this:

"they would record the number of corpses being sent to the krema and numbers being stored, you idiot."
The building is evidenced to have been used for gassings
Say it 100 times without showing the following:
1. Where scrapbookpages got their dates of Krema I gassing from.
2. The citation about traces of cyanide in Krema I consistent with mass gassing.
3. Explanations for all the problems and issues raised by Bob in the old topic that I provided about 15 links to.
and maybe it will come true. :roll:
Stop trying to reverse the burden of proof.
Back to the same old equivocation trickery. He FALSELY EQUATES him gathering evidence D,E,F, for his side, to him having to directly disprove A,B,C from my side WITHOUT even mentioning D,E,F. I NEVER ASKED HIM TO DO THAT AND HE HAS FALSELY ASSUMED THIS CROSS THAT NOBODY IS BEARING ON HIM! LOL! It's a tactic to frustrate debate and engage in special pleading to excuse himself from having to cite D,E,F, to prove his case. Nessie could INDIRECTLY refute me by DIRECTLY proving his side with D,E,F. But since he wants to falsely equate DIRECTLY proving his side (using D,E,F) with DIRECTLY disproving my side (A,B,C only), he has created a fake loophole to forgive himself the burden of showing D,E.F that he truly has.
We have a secure building, that could be fitted with gas tight doors, had holes in the roof and a ventilation system. That is ideal for use as a gas chamber. You try and argue that it was instead used for other purposes instead, but you produce no evidence to back up your claim over the key period in time.

You suggest the holes in the roof were not made until 1943/3, but produce no evidence of that.
You claim only one type of door could be used as gas tight and to make the chamber secure, as if the Germans lacked skills to make different doors.
You claim a ventilation system introduced was for corpse storage, whilst also claiming corpses were already being stored there.

Those are arguments from incredulity and ignorance and have no evidential basis.
You have no evidence the Leichenkeller was used consistently to store corpses 1941-2. I therefore dismiss your claim as unevidenced.
You have no evidence the Leichenkeller was used to gas humans in 1941-42. I therefore dismiss your claim as unevidenced.
I do, I have witnesses to gassings. I have just caught you lying again.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

User avatar
Huntinger
Posts: 7662
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:56 am
Location: Gasthaus Waldesruh. Swabia
Contact:

Re: Rudolf once again destroys Krema I propaganda

Post by Huntinger »

Nessie wrote:
Wed Jul 01, 2020 9:07 am
I do, I have witnesses to gassings. I have just caught you lying again.
I am sure the opponent of this poster meant reliable witnesses not storytellers and paid liars.
could be fitted with gas tight doors,
Could be fitted with many things; anything else?
you try and argue that it was instead used for other purposes instead, but you produce no evidence
It was a morgue and all morgues have exactly the same fittings; anything else?

The posters argument boils down to:
Because a morgue can potentially be turned into a gas chamber and because people heard rumours of such, the morgue was in fact a homicidal gas chamber never functioning as a morgue
I must say the logic is somewhat amiss. Why not:
Because a morgue can potentially, be turned into a hospital or church and because people heard rumours of such, the morgue was in fact a hospital or church, never functioning as a morgue


𝕴𝖈𝖍 𝖇𝖊𝖗𝖊𝖚𝖊 𝖓𝖎𝖈𝖍𝖙𝖘...𝕾𝖔𝖟𝖎𝖆𝖑 𝖌𝖊𝖍𝖙 𝖓𝖚𝖗 𝕹𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓𝖆𝖑

Amt IV

User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 29274
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: Rudolf once again destroys Krema I propaganda

Post by Nessie »

Until eye witness and/or documentary evidence is produced to show the Leichenkeller was only used to store corpses 1941-2, then I dismiss that claim as unevidenced. Of course, a Jewish witness who said he worked in the Krema I Liechenkeller corpse store in 1941 and 1942 would be believed by deniers, since that would suit their desired narrative.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Majestic-12 [Bot] and 13 guests