Rudolf once again destroys Krema I propaganda

Discuss the alleged Nazi genocide or other wartime atrocities without fear of censorship. No bullying of fellow posters is allowed at RODOH. If you can't be civil, please address the argument and not the participants. Do not use disparaging alterations of the user-names of other RODOH posters or their family members. Failure to heed warnings from Moderators will result in a 24 hour ban (or longer if necessary).
User avatar
Depth Check
Site Moderator
Posts: 1071
Joined: Fri Jun 15, 2012 11:49 am
Contact:

Re: Rudolf once again destroys Krema I propaganda

Post by Depth Check »

Nessie is taking a short break from the forum until Sunday 28th for topic trolling and abusing his opponents.

Image


Would you like to financially contribute to the upkeep of RODOH, kindly contact Scott Smith. All contributions are welcome!


Werd
Posts: 10181
Joined: Fri Oct 10, 2014 6:38 am
Contact:

Re: Rudolf once again destroys Krema I propaganda

Post by Werd »

Nessie wrote:
Fri Jun 26, 2020 2:33 pm
I have done my best to explain eye witness over hearsay, how eye witness evidence can be checked for credibility,
And you do that by bragging that eyewitnesses "corroborate" each other. In other words, that's just eyewitnesses agreeing with eyewitnesses. THAT IS NOT ENOUGH! Your idea of "verification" is that there are holes in the ceiling. SO WHAT? THAT'S NOT ENOUGH. HOLES ARE CONSISTENT WITH AIR RAID SHELTER!
Whilst witnesses corroborating, especially since those witnesses were Nazi and Jew, is of itself very good evidence, I still check to see if their claims can be corroborated by other evidence.
WHERE IS YOUR OTHER EVIDENCE? WHERE ARE THE TRACES OF ZYKLON B CONSISTENT WITH MASS GASSING OPERATIONS? LINK AND QUOTE? PARAGRAPH AND PAGE NUMBER? WHICH REPORT?
And how come you and Das Prussian HAD TO INVENT NEW GASSING HOLES after it was found out that the McCarthy report was BUNK AND STUPID???
viewtopic.php?p=39198#p39198
viewtopic.php?p=39240#p39240
viewtopic.php?p=39244#p39244
Why do you guys always invent ad hoc shit on the fly during these debates that no holocaust scholar claims? :lol:
It was so bad you had to claim that Mattogno didn't know how to use a ruler to measure those holes. All you did was throw YOUR incredulity and doubt towards Mattogno without justification. You said Mattogno's measurements, being wrong due to accident or on purpose have made the revisionist theory about the problem with the uneven holes in original gas chamber dimension seem alright.
viewtopic.php?p=53521#p53521
So in order to avoid this panic within you, you claimed Mattogno needed his measurements checked like he didn't know how to use a ruler.
viewtopic.php?p=38505#p38505
viewtopic.php?p=52713#p52713
But we know you only did it when you realized that if the measurements were correct, YOUR THEORY AND THE MCCARTHY, KEREN, MAZEL THEORY WAS IN TROUBLE! In other words, it was a pathetic bait and switch. When people commit a bait and switch fallacy like that and move the goal posts, it's a clear sign they have lost. That's when I told you that skepticism about measurements would also apply to McCarthy's team and the whole debate would just die off and nobody would get anywhere; certainly not you! Hence, your game plan wasn't really a good one. :lol:
viewtopic.php?p=52718#p52718
If the holes were in the gas chamber, they would match and be spaced out evenly with the original gas chamber dimensions. TURNS OUT THEY WEREN'T. And your ad hoc of "they could have spaced them out unevenly here", makes no sense FOR THE REASON that in other so called gas chambers THE HOLES WERE EVENLY SPACED. So your AD HOC FALLACY that the Nazis only made the holes crooked for one Krema IS COMPLETELY STUPID!
I already spanked you on my reply to the colour text issue.
viewtopic.php?p=173308#p173308
You acted like you didn't know it was okay to only mention a roof explicitly and then not have to wonder if a building was involved considering that a roof is PART OF A BUILDING!

User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 29220
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: Rudolf once again destroys Krema I propaganda

Post by Nessie »

Werd wrote:
Sat Jun 27, 2020 11:06 pm
Nessie wrote:
Fri Jun 26, 2020 2:33 pm
I have done my best to explain eye witness over hearsay, how eye witness evidence can be checked for credibility,
And you do that by bragging that eyewitnesses "corroborate" each other. In other words, that's just eyewitnesses agreeing with eyewitnesses. THAT IS NOT ENOUGH! Your idea of "verification" is that there are holes in the ceiling. SO WHAT? THAT'S NOT ENOUGH.
Yes it is. If eye witnesses said holes were made for the air raid shelter and a check found holes, you would declare that sufficient. It is because the evidence leads to what you do not want to have happened that you claim it is insufficient.
HOLES ARE CONSISTENT WITH AIR RAID SHELTER!
You have no corroborating evidence to show that the holes were put into the roof during the conversion to an air raid shelter.
Whilst witnesses corroborating, especially since those witnesses were Nazi and Jew, is of itself very good evidence, I still check to see if their claims can be corroborated by other evidence.
WHERE IS YOUR OTHER EVIDENCE? WHERE ARE THE TRACES OF ZYKLON B CONSISTENT WITH MASS GASSING OPERATIONS? LINK AND QUOTE? PARAGRAPH AND PAGE NUMBER? WHICH REPORT?
Already answered. Stop shifting the burden of proof to me.
And how come you and Das Prussian HAD TO INVENT NEW GASSING HOLES after it was found out that the McCarthy report was BUNK AND STUPID???
viewtopic.php?p=39198#p39198
viewtopic.php?p=39240#p39240
viewtopic.php?p=39244#p39244
Why do you guys always invent ad hoc shit on the fly during these debates that no holocaust scholar claims? :lol:
It was so bad you had to claim that Mattogno didn't know how to use a ruler to measure those holes. All you did was throw YOUR incredulity and doubt towards Mattogno without justification. You said Mattogno's measurements, being wrong due to accident or on purpose have made the revisionist theory about the problem with the uneven holes in original gas chamber dimension seem alright.
viewtopic.php?p=53521#p53521
So in order to avoid this panic within you, you claimed Mattogno needed his measurements checked like he didn't know how to use a ruler.
viewtopic.php?p=38505#p38505
viewtopic.php?p=52713#p52713
But we know you only did it when you realized that if the measurements were correct, YOUR THEORY AND THE MCCARTHY, KEREN, MAZEL THEORY WAS IN TROUBLE! In other words, it was a pathetic bait and switch. When people commit a bait and switch fallacy like that and move the goal posts, it's a clear sign they have lost. That's when I told you that skepticism about measurements would also apply to McCarthy's team and the whole debate would just die off and nobody would get anywhere; certainly not you! Hence, your game plan wasn't really a good one. :lol:
viewtopic.php?p=52718#p52718
If the holes were in the gas chamber, they would match and be spaced out evenly with the original gas chamber dimensions. TURNS OUT THEY WEREN'T. And your ad hoc of "they could have spaced them out unevenly here", makes no sense FOR THE REASON that in other so called gas chambers THE HOLES WERE EVENLY SPACED. So your AD HOC FALLACY that the Nazis only made the holes crooked for one Krema IS COMPLETELY STUPID!
I already spanked you on my reply to the colour text issue.
viewtopic.php?p=173308#p173308
You acted like you didn't know it was okay to only mention a roof explicitly and then not have to wonder if a building was involved considering that a roof is PART OF A BUILDING!
None of that evidences and proves the krema was only used to store corpses prior to conversion to an air raid shelter. Your claim has been dismissed.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

User avatar
Huntinger
Posts: 7615
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:56 am
Location: Gasthaus Waldesruh. Swabia
Contact:

Re: Rudolf once again destroys Krema I propaganda

Post by Huntinger »

Nessie wrote:
Sun Jun 28, 2020 8:42 am

Already answered. Stop shifting the burden of proof to me.
None of that evidences and proves the krema was only used to store corpses prior to conversion to an air raid shelter. Your claim has been dismissed.
The burden of exact proof is on you. A claim of mass murder by gassing is very serious allegation. Unless there is sufficient evidence of a concrete nature then the claim that people were gassed in a morgue are unfounded gossip.


𝕴𝖈𝖍 𝖇𝖊𝖗𝖊𝖚𝖊 𝖓𝖎𝖈𝖍𝖙𝖘...𝕾𝖔𝖟𝖎𝖆𝖑 𝖌𝖊𝖍𝖙 𝖓𝖚𝖗 𝕹𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓𝖆𝖑

Amt IV

User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 29220
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: Rudolf once again destroys Krema I propaganda

Post by Nessie »

Form the OP
And now once again, it is confirmed that Krema I was NOT used for any homicidal gassing either.
The burden of proof is on the claimant.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

TreesAreGreen
Posts: 67
Joined: Thu Jun 25, 2020 6:40 pm
Contact:

Re: Rudolf once again destroys Krema I propaganda

Post by TreesAreGreen »

Werd wrote:
Sun Jun 07, 2020 2:44 am
And now once again, it is confirmed that Krema I was NOT used for any homicidal gassing either. All of these myths are falling one by one.
This thread is now 26 pages long and you have still not provided proof of that statement which was part of your first post on this thread. :lol:

Werd
Posts: 10181
Joined: Fri Oct 10, 2014 6:38 am
Contact:

Re: Rudolf once again destroys Krema I propaganda

Post by Werd »

Nessie wrote:
Sun Jun 28, 2020 8:42 am
Werd wrote:
Sat Jun 27, 2020 11:06 pm
...bragging that eyewitnesses "corroborate" each other. In other words, that's just eyewitnesses agreeing with eyewitnesses. THAT IS NOT ENOUGH! Your idea of "verification" is that there are holes in the ceiling. SO WHAT? THAT'S NOT ENOUGH.
Yes it is.
Therefore I was right to say that your style is, "witnesses said there were holes in the roof. There are holes in the roof. So gas chamber."
You can't just say "holes." Boom. Done. We have to make sure the holes line up with the original gas chamber dimensions. They don't. And you made a stupid ad hoc excuse that this was the only time the Nazis made uneven holes. Because holes in other places WERE DISTRIBUTED EVENLY over the alleged gas chamber dimensions. So your excuse of 'it was just this one time' is an ad hoc. You made it up and you and Das Prussian made up your own new theory about the holes.
And how come you and Das Prussian HAD TO INVENT NEW GASSING HOLES after it was found out that the McCarthy report was BUNK AND STUPID???
viewtopic.php?p=39198#p39198
viewtopic.php?p=39240#p39240
viewtopic.php?p=39244#p39244
Why do you guys always invent ad hoc shit on the fly during these debates that no holocaust scholar claims? :lol:
It was so bad you had to claim that Mattogno didn't know how to use a ruler to measure those holes. All you did was throw YOUR incredulity and doubt towards Mattogno without justification. You said Mattogno's measurements, being wrong due to accident or on purpose have made the revisionist theory about the problem with the uneven holes in original gas chamber dimension seem alright.
viewtopic.php?p=53521#p53521
So in order to avoid this panic within you, you claimed Mattogno needed his measurements checked like he didn't know how to use a ruler.
viewtopic.php?p=38505#p38505
viewtopic.php?p=52713#p52713
But we know you only did it when you realized that if the measurements were correct, YOUR THEORY AND THE MCCARTHY, KEREN, MAZEL THEORY WAS IN TROUBLE! In other words, it was a pathetic bait and switch. When people commit a bait and switch fallacy like that and move the goal posts, it's a clear sign they have lost. That's when I told you that skepticism about measurements would also apply to McCarthy's team and the whole debate would just die off and nobody would get anywhere; certainly not you! Hence, your game plan wasn't really a good one. :lol:
viewtopic.php?p=52718#p52718
If the holes were in the gas chamber, they would match and be spaced out evenly with the original gas chamber dimensions. TURNS OUT THEY WEREN'T. And your ad hoc of "they could have spaced them out unevenly here", makes no sense FOR THE REASON that in other so called gas chambers THE HOLES WERE EVENLY SPACED. So your AD HOC FALLACY that the Nazis only made the holes crooked for one Krema IS COMPLETELY STUPID!
I already spanked you on my reply to the colour text issue.
viewtopic.php?p=173308#p173308
You acted like you didn't know it was okay to only mention a roof explicitly and then not have to wonder if a building was involved considering that a roof is PART OF A BUILDING!

None of that evidences and proves the krema was only used to store corpses prior to conversion to an air raid shelter.
On the contrary. It shows how the holes don't line up and McCarthy's report was so bad and lacking in photographic detail to 'prove their claim' you had to admit how terrible it was. :lol: "witnesses and holes" is not proof enough. Sorry. We have to check the placement and nature of the holes and compare them with original gas chamber dimensions and Polish "reconstructions" that take out an extra wall and see which makes more sense. ESPECIALLY...and this is key because you always leave it out...compare the uneven hole distribution with other buildings with hole distributions AND SEE IF THOSE OTHERS ARE ALSO UNEVEN OR IF THEY ARE UNIFORM. IF THE REST ARE UNIFORM, THEN YOU HAVE A PRETTY LAME EXCUSE FOR SAYING KREMA I IS THE ONLY TIME NAZIS MADE UNEVEN HOLES IN THEIR ROOFS!

P.S.
The new troll is on ignore until he furnishes:
1. Where scrapbookpages got their dates of Krema I gassing from.
2. The citation about traces of cyanide in Krema I consistent with mass gassing.
3. Explanations for all the problems and issues raised by Bob in the old topic that I provided about 15 links to.

User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 29220
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: Rudolf once again destroys Krema I propaganda

Post by Nessie »

Werd wrote:
Sun Jun 28, 2020 2:35 pm
Nessie wrote:
Sun Jun 28, 2020 8:42 am
Werd wrote:
Sat Jun 27, 2020 11:06 pm
...bragging that eyewitnesses "corroborate" each other. In other words, that's just eyewitnesses agreeing with eyewitnesses. THAT IS NOT ENOUGH! Your idea of "verification" is that there are holes in the ceiling. SO WHAT? THAT'S NOT ENOUGH.
Yes it is.
Therefore I was right to say that your style is, "witnesses said there were holes in the roof. There are holes in the roof. So gas chamber."
....
Wrong. My "style" is, witnesses said there were gassings in a building with holes in the roof. That building has been found to have had holes in its roof. That corroborates and gives credibility to the witness claims of gassings.

If the claim was bodies were stored in a building with holes in the roof. That building was found to have had holes in its roof. You would happily accept that as corroboration for and giving credibility to the witnesses.

It is like witnesses who say there was a stabbing in the street. On checking the street, there is no one there who has been stabbed, but a knife is then found hidden inside a drain. That knife corroborates and gives credibility to the witness claims.

Further investigation finds that the person reported killed is missing and there was an attempt to cover up and hide evidence.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 29220
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: Rudolf once again destroys Krema I propaganda

Post by Nessie »

Werd wrote:
Sun Jun 28, 2020 2:35 pm
....
The new troll is on ignore until he furnishes:
1. Where scrapbookpages got their dates of Krema I gassing from.
2. The citation about traces of cyanide in Krema I consistent with mass gassing.
3. Explanations for all the problems and issues raised by Bob in the old topic that I provided about 15 links to.
Stop trying to reverse the burden of proof.

So far in this thread you have;

1. supported Rudolf's claim that since a certain type of door would not fit, no gassings
2. supported Mattogno's claim that since ventilation was fitted, no gassings
3. supported Mattogno/bob's claim that since holes are not evenly spaced, no gassings.

None of that is evidential. They are all logical fallacies.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

User avatar
Huntinger
Posts: 7615
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:56 am
Location: Gasthaus Waldesruh. Swabia
Contact:

Re: Rudolf once again destroys Krema I propaganda

Post by Huntinger »

Nessie wrote:
Sun Jun 28, 2020 3:38 pm
None of that is evidential. They are all logical fallacies.
Apart from rumours and coerced testimony under extreme duress there is no evidence at all of gassing; this is in either the little red or white cottages or indeed the morgues at a later stage. Unless the poster nessie can come up with hard facts which can be verified he should stick to criticizing or commenting on the rudolf literature only. That is the thread intention.
Sadly with his waddling in no one else can really discuss this important work.


𝕴𝖈𝖍 𝖇𝖊𝖗𝖊𝖚𝖊 𝖓𝖎𝖈𝖍𝖙𝖘...𝕾𝖔𝖟𝖎𝖆𝖑 𝖌𝖊𝖍𝖙 𝖓𝖚𝖗 𝕹𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓𝖆𝖑

Amt IV

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Majestic-12 [Bot] and 23 guests