Rudolf once again destroys Krema I propaganda

Discuss the alleged Nazi genocide or other wartime atrocities without fear of censorship. No bullying of fellow posters is allowed at RODOH. If you can't be civil, please address the argument and not the participants. Do not use disparaging alterations of the user-names of other RODOH posters or their family members. Failure to heed warnings from Moderators will result in a 24 hour ban (or longer if necessary).
User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 30137
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: Rudolf once again destroys Krema I propaganda

Post by Nessie »

Huntinger wrote:
Tue Jun 16, 2020 9:06 am
Nessie wrote:
Tue Jun 16, 2020 8:56 am
the ventilation was ideal for gassings, which added to all of the evidence for gassings and your lack of any evidence for an alternative, conclusively proves gassings.
The hot air coming in would be conducive to raising the temperature but certainly nothing like the effectiveness of the circulation system in the disinfestation chambers.
What disinfestation chambers? Are you now claiming the Leichenkeller was used to delouse clothing?
The intention of the report was to show that this hot air is detrimental to the functioning of the morgue as intended.
Which blows Werd's claim that was its use out of the water.
It also mentions that until a recent time the ovens were shut down periodically and not working most of the time. Even then oven 2 was just operating more hours than usual, which implies considerable down time. The implications of this means that corpses were stored in the leichenkeller for a while, in a cool environment until the ovens were fired up and all were burned in a single operation.
Which contradicts your claim about disinfestation and its use as a morgue. As you say, the ventilation system was more suited to gassings.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

SUPPORT RODOH!
Would you like to financially contribute to the upkeep of RODOH? Please kindly contact Scott Smith ([email protected]). Any and all contributions are welcome!


User avatar
Huntinger
Posts: 8388
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:56 am
Location: Gasthaus Waldesruh.Österreichisches Deutsch
Contact:

Re: Rudolf once again destroys Krema I propaganda

Post by Huntinger »

The real gaskammer at Auschwitz; disinfestation.
Image


𝖀𝖒𝖆𝖗𝖒𝖊 𝖉𝖆𝖘 𝕷𝖊𝖇𝖊𝖓, 𝖓𝖎𝖈𝖍𝖙 𝖆𝖚𝖘𝖇𝖊𝖚𝖙𝖊𝖓.
Amt IV

User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 30137
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: Rudolf once again destroys Krema I propaganda

Post by Nessie »

Huntinger wrote:
Tue Jun 16, 2020 9:22 am
The real gaskammer at Auschwitz; disinfestation.
Image
OK, so how was it ventilated?

The issue here, that Werd ignores, but you accept, is that the ventilation system was ideal for the use of gas.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

User avatar
Huntinger
Posts: 8388
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:56 am
Location: Gasthaus Waldesruh.Österreichisches Deutsch
Contact:

Re: Rudolf once again destroys Krema I propaganda

Post by Huntinger »

Image
I think with a cursory inspection of this photo, there are ventilation vents on the roof. These used the heated system or Kreislauf system, which opened the cans of Zb passing a stream of warm air over the substrate evenly distributing the cyanide.


𝖀𝖒𝖆𝖗𝖒𝖊 𝖉𝖆𝖘 𝕷𝖊𝖇𝖊𝖓, 𝖓𝖎𝖈𝖍𝖙 𝖆𝖚𝖘𝖇𝖊𝖚𝖙𝖊𝖓.
Amt IV

MrOlonzo
Posts: 200
Joined: Fri May 22, 2020 5:54 pm
Contact:

Re: Rudolf once again destroys Krema I propaganda

Post by MrOlonzo »

Nessie wrote:
Sun Jun 07, 2020 8:36 pm
MrOlonzo wrote:
Sun Jun 07, 2020 8:15 pm
Nessie wrote:
Sun Jun 07, 2020 8:09 pm

I only use corroborating witness evidence. You hate witnesses as you have none who speak to what you want to hear.
Conveniently ignoring the context of the time, previous inmates with agendas and Nazis under occupation.
When both victim and perpetrator agree and they are backed by physical evidence and there is no evidenced alternative, that is a slam dunk.
Except where it is known that defendants are being put under pressure and kangaroo courts are the norm.

I will not be responding for a while here as I feel it necessary to further study the details of the entire holocaust and this is a huge subject.

Be well, speak to you soon.

User avatar
Huntinger
Posts: 8388
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:56 am
Location: Gasthaus Waldesruh.Österreichisches Deutsch
Contact:

Re: Rudolf once again destroys Krema I propaganda

Post by Huntinger »

MrOlonzo wrote:
Tue Jun 16, 2020 9:58 am
I will not be responding for a while here as I feel it necessary to further study the details of the entire holocaust and this is a huge subject.
Happy study; it has become apparent of the huge Soviet involvement in magnifying atrocity propaganda, using their own men and those of their Satellite Puppet State, Poland. Der Führer heard of these stories and attributed them immediately to the Katyn affair. With an army of 7 million the Soviet Extraordinary Commission set about their work, with an agenda dictated by Comrade Stalin; this work is still classified. To release this would be huge de stabilization of current world Politik and resulting loss of face for the Russian Federation.

It is almost certain that war crimes were committed against a significant proportion of der jüdische population by individuals but this was not systemic nor genocidal. SS Oberstrurmführer Konrad Morgen was tasked with rooting out crimes by the Reich and prosecuting; some commandants of camps got the death sentence. It is interesting to note that despite there being a typhus epidemic at the time there is very little written about this nor about der Jüdische black market activities going on. Pierre Berg writes about this in his book "Scheißhaus luck"; there was adequate food supplied for all prisoners and workers but this was exploited by Black Marketeers. The Hungarian jude Peter Lantos describes this caused the death of his father who starved while buying cigarettes in a camp.


𝖀𝖒𝖆𝖗𝖒𝖊 𝖉𝖆𝖘 𝕷𝖊𝖇𝖊𝖓, 𝖓𝖎𝖈𝖍𝖙 𝖆𝖚𝖘𝖇𝖊𝖚𝖙𝖊𝖓.
Amt IV

Werd
Posts: 10397
Joined: Fri Oct 10, 2014 6:38 am
Contact:

Re: Rudolf once again destroys Krema I propaganda

Post by Werd »

Questions that I asked:

1. Work was being done on a second crematorium. In September and October 1941, ventilation work was done in the crematorium. Grabner requested TWO blowers in the morgue. Why would that be the case unless there really were corpses in there still? (page 20)

2. An inventory map drawn by a Polish inmates contained a few errors about a "exhaust fan" and a "duct for exhaust air." How could the SS have decided to discharge waste air from the morgue and also lethal gas from a duct no more than 5 feet high off the ground? Even discharging corpse air was recommended to have been done by Topf via a chimney 10 meters high from the ground! (page 21)

3. The dirty corpse air from the morgue went through a ventilation system that was connected, through a metal duct, to the smoke flue that passed under the floor of the furnace room and went to the chimney. In other words, THE TALL CHIMNEY ITSELF WAS DISCHARGING SMOKE FROM THE CREMATORIA AND DIRTY CORPSE AIR!!!!!!![...]a non expert Pole tasked with drawing a floor plan MADE AN ERROR when he said that exhaust air from the morgue was coming out of some pipe or vent no more than five feet off the ground! WHY WOULD THE GERMANS DISCHARGE DIRTY CORPSE AIR SO CLOSE TO THE GROUND AS WELL AS FATAL HYDROGEN GAS??? (page 22)

4. In July 1942 when they were supposedly gassing Jews, THEY TORE THE CHIMNEY DOWN. HOW ARE THEY GOING TO GAS JEWS AND SAFELY DISCHARGE OF THE GAS WITHOUT KILLING ANY GERMANS NOW??? Hmmm. A demolished chimney with no safe way to disperse of fatal human gas. I guess gassing wasn't really going on there at at that time!

5. I then asked about two so called eyewitnesses that were clearly caught lying:
http://rodoh.info/forum/viewtopic.php?p=172528#p172528
http://rodoh.info/forum/viewtopic.php?p=172530#p172530


Questions 3 and 4 CLEARLY SHOW that if there is NO chimney to disperse poisonous gas, and if they sure as hell aren't going to use a stupid exhaust pipe only five feet off the ground WHICH WOULD GO AGAINST EXPERT RECOMMENDATIONS; and the Nazis certainly wouldn't put their own lives in danger or force other Germans to put their lives in danger! So with two possible way to vent poisonous gas THAT DON'T EXIST ANYMORE DURING AN ALLEGED PERIOD OF GASSING IN SUMMER 1942, WHAT ARE WE LEFT WITH? Nessie had NO ANSWER! He still won't tell us on WHAT BASIS he picked those dates for the gassing period and what PROOF he has that it actually happened.

Guess which of these questions Nessie answered directly? ZERO! Well he made one attempt:
Which means we do not know exactly was in place and how the Leichenkeller was vented during the period of gassings.
Translation: I can't answer your questions which are good questions but I'm going to assume it was done somehow, someway and that's the end of it. And stop reminding me of those two lie-witnesses!

Werd
Posts: 10397
Joined: Fri Oct 10, 2014 6:38 am
Contact:

Re: Rudolf once again destroys Krema I propaganda

Post by Werd »

Nessie wrote:
Tue Jun 16, 2020 9:26 am
Huntinger wrote:
Tue Jun 16, 2020 9:22 am
The real gaskammer at Auschwitz; disinfestation.
Image
OK, so how was it ventilated?

The issue here, that Werd ignores, but you accept, is that the ventilation system was ideal for the use of gas.
This is reminiscent of the time Nessie claimed there was no proof that BW 5a/b was ever successfully ventilated in any way and I caught him dodging ACTUAL PICTURES that showed the ventilation shafts!
http://rodoh.info/forum/viewtopic.php?p=148163#p148163
http://rodoh.info/forum/viewtopic.php?p=148186#p148186
http://rodoh.info/forum/viewtopic.php?p=148230#p148230
He later caved, admitted it was ventilated and then pulled out his same old card of 'where did the Jews go then?'
http://rodoh.info/forum/viewtopic.php?p=148232#p148232
I told him he needed to read long extracts I post THE FIRST TIME.
http://rodoh.info/forum/viewtopic.php?p=148351#p148351
He then ADMITTED that when I behave myself and post all the evidence, HE SKIMS IT AND DOESN'T READ IT!
http://rodoh.info/forum/viewtopic.php?p=148395#p148395
You post walls of text and links to links that I often do look at and do not find what you claim is there.
Classic. He continued:
You claim evidence where there is none and your lying means you cannot be trusted.
How would you know that if you don't read it in the first place? :lol:

This is why debate with Nessie is pointless. He rigs the game. If we don't post evidence, he complains. If we do post it, he complains.

Werd
Posts: 10397
Joined: Fri Oct 10, 2014 6:38 am
Contact:

Re: Rudolf once again destroys Krema I propaganda

Post by Werd »

Nessie wrote:
Tue Jun 16, 2020 9:15 am
Huntinger wrote:
Tue Jun 16, 2020 9:06 am
The hot air coming in would be conducive to raising the temperature but certainly nothing like the effectiveness of the circulation system in the disinfestation chambers.
What disinfestation chambers? Are you now claiming the Leichenkeller was used to delouse clothing?
Where in the sweet flying F___ are you getting this from? :lol:

He's clearly saying that the KNOWN disinfestation chambers in OTHER PLACES have a certain technology, a circulation system, the kreislauf principle that is ABSENT in the alleged human gas chambers. Hot air coming into the leichenkeller from the crematoria COULD raise the temperature of the room but NOT AS GOOD as the kreislauf technology, by USING A FAN to move hot air around in KNOWN disinfestation chambers in OTHER PLACES. He's making a comparison between technologies.

User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 30137
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: Rudolf once again destroys Krema I propaganda

Post by Nessie »

Werd wrote:
Tue Jun 16, 2020 3:21 pm
Nessie wrote:
Tue Jun 16, 2020 9:26 am
Huntinger wrote:
Tue Jun 16, 2020 9:22 am
The real gaskammer at Auschwitz; disinfestation.
Image
OK, so how was it ventilated?

The issue here, that Werd ignores, but you accept, is that the ventilation system was ideal for the use of gas.
This is reminiscent of the time Nessie claimed there was no proof that BW 5a/b was ever successfully ventilated in any way and I caught him dodging ACTUAL PICTURES that showed the ventilation shafts!
http://rodoh.info/forum/viewtopic.php?p=148163#p148163
http://rodoh.info/forum/viewtopic.php?p=148186#p148186
http://rodoh.info/forum/viewtopic.php?p=148230#p148230
That is not true. One of the links includes me saying; "I am asking you to show how the room Rudolf was photographed in was ventilated. You are pissed that you are not able to do so."

I did not claim there was no proof, I just asked Werd to show the proof, which he hates!!! That is why I do it!!! He hates being asked!!!!
He later caved, admitted it was ventilated and then pulled out his same old card of 'where did the Jews go then?'
http://rodoh.info/forum/viewtopic.php?p=148232#p148232
No, I knew there was going to be some sort of ventilation, I was just asking you to show it. I then started to move the conversation on to the same thing I have been asking you here, which is what does a ventilation system prove?
I told him he needed to read long extracts I post THE FIRST TIME.
http://rodoh.info/forum/viewtopic.php?p=148351#p148351
He then ADMITTED that when I behave myself and post all the evidence, HE SKIMS IT AND DOESN'T READ IT!
http://rodoh.info/forum/viewtopic.php?p=148395#p148395
Yes, your walls of text and links to nothing are a time waster.
You post walls of text and links to links that I often do look at and do not find what you claim is there.
Classic. He continued:
You claim evidence where there is none and your lying means you cannot be trusted.
How would you know that if you don't read it in the first place? :lol:

This is why debate with Nessie is pointless. He rigs the game. If we don't post evidence, he complains. If we do post it, he complains.
No, I just force you to link to and quote directly because you have been caught lying so often.

Now, what does a ventilation system prove?
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Nessie and 24 guests