Rudolf once again destroys Krema I propaganda

Discuss the alleged Nazi genocide or other wartime atrocities without fear of censorship. No bullying of fellow posters is allowed at RODOH. If you can't be civil, please address the argument and not the participants. Do not use disparaging alterations of the user-names of other RODOH posters or their family members. Failure to heed warnings from Moderators will result in a 24 hour ban (or longer if necessary).
Post Reply
Werd
Posts: 10216
Joined: Fri Oct 10, 2014 6:38 am
Contact:

Rudolf once again destroys Krema I propaganda

Post by Werd »

https://codoh.com/library/document/thin ... chwitz/en/

Read it and weep, gas chamber mongers. :lol:

Nessie had to admit that documentation proved that Bunker 1 was in fact used for delousing. And then it was pointed out that since it would be stupid to use 1 house for delousing, but the other for homicidal gassing, both Bunkers have to be discarded in the bin of holocaust lies. Especially with the lack of activity around Bunker II in the May and July 1944 aerial photos.

And now once again, it is confirmed that Krema I was NOT used for any homicidal gassing either. All of these myths are falling one by one.

SUPPORT RODOH!
Would you like to financially contribute to the upkeep of RODOH? Please kindly contact Scott Smith ([email protected]). Any and all contributions are welcome!


MrOlonzo
Posts: 200
Joined: Fri May 22, 2020 5:54 pm
Contact:

Re: Rudolf once again destroys Krema I propaganda

Post by MrOlonzo »

Werd wrote:
Sun Jun 07, 2020 2:44 am
https://codoh.com/library/document/thin ... chwitz/en/

Read it and weep, gas chamber mongers. :lol:

Nessie had to admit that documentation proved that Bunker 1 was in fact used for delousing. And then it was pointed out that since it would be stupid to use 1 house for delousing, but the other for homicidal gassing, both Bunkers have to be discarded in the bin of holocaust lies. Especially with the lack of activity around Bunker II in the May and July 1944 aerial photos.

And now once again, it is confirmed that Krema I was NOT used for any homicidal gassing either. All of these myths are falling one by one.
Great stuff. enjoyed it. Any links to Nessie's comments in this regard?

User avatar
Huntinger
Posts: 7710
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:56 am
Location: Gasthaus Waldesruh. Swabia
Contact:

Re: Rudolf once again destroys Krema I propaganda

Post by Huntinger »

MrOlonzo wrote:
Sun Jun 07, 2020 9:10 am
Great stuff. enjoyed it. Any links to Nessie's comments in this regard?
Extremely busy atm soz. Some people are up to no good it seems. I have a few minutes every hour to check the phone. Can you summarize the key points please. I will read all of the information in a day or so.


𝕴𝖈𝖍 𝖇𝖊𝖗𝖊𝖚𝖊 𝖓𝖎𝖈𝖍𝖙𝖘...𝕾𝖔𝖟𝖎𝖆𝖑 𝖌𝖊𝖍𝖙 𝖓𝖚𝖗 𝕹𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓𝖆𝖑

Amt IV

User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 29314
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: Rudolf once again destroys Krema I propaganda

Post by Nessie »

MrOlonzo wrote:
Sun Jun 07, 2020 9:10 am
Werd wrote:
Sun Jun 07, 2020 2:44 am
https://codoh.com/library/document/thin ... chwitz/en/

Read it and weep, gas chamber mongers. :lol:

Nessie had to admit that documentation proved that Bunker 1 was in fact used for delousing. And then it was pointed out that since it would be stupid to use 1 house for delousing, but the other for homicidal gassing, both Bunkers have to be discarded in the bin of holocaust lies. Especially with the lack of activity around Bunker II in the May and July 1944 aerial photos.

And now once again, it is confirmed that Krema I was NOT used for any homicidal gassing either. All of these myths are falling one by one.
Great stuff. enjoyed it. Any links to Nessie's comments in this regard?
Yes Werd, please do link to my comments. Directly link to and quote what I said.

(Werd has a habit of lying about what I have said and refusing to link to and quote me).
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

User avatar
Huntinger
Posts: 7710
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:56 am
Location: Gasthaus Waldesruh. Swabia
Contact:

Re: Rudolf once again destroys Krema I propaganda

Post by Huntinger »

Nessie wrote:
Sun Jun 07, 2020 9:28 am

(Werd has a habit of lying about what I have said and refusing to link to and quote me).
The poster should know by now that calling others liars is not acceptable. Slow learner perhaps. What this poster thinks is of little consequence, the information is important.


𝕴𝖈𝖍 𝖇𝖊𝖗𝖊𝖚𝖊 𝖓𝖎𝖈𝖍𝖙𝖘...𝕾𝖔𝖟𝖎𝖆𝖑 𝖌𝖊𝖍𝖙 𝖓𝖚𝖗 𝕹𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓𝖆𝖑

Amt IV

MrOlonzo
Posts: 200
Joined: Fri May 22, 2020 5:54 pm
Contact:

Re: Rudolf once again destroys Krema I propaganda

Post by MrOlonzo »

Nessie wrote:
Sun Jun 07, 2020 9:28 am
MrOlonzo wrote:
Sun Jun 07, 2020 9:10 am
Werd wrote:
Sun Jun 07, 2020 2:44 am
https://codoh.com/library/document/thin ... chwitz/en/

Read it and weep, gas chamber mongers. :lol:

Nessie had to admit that documentation proved that Bunker 1 was in fact used for delousing. And then it was pointed out that since it would be stupid to use 1 house for delousing, but the other for homicidal gassing, both Bunkers have to be discarded in the bin of holocaust lies. Especially with the lack of activity around Bunker II in the May and July 1944 aerial photos.

And now once again, it is confirmed that Krema I was NOT used for any homicidal gassing either. All of these myths are falling one by one.
Great stuff. enjoyed it. Any links to Nessie's comments in this regard?
Yes Werd, please do link to my comments. Directly link to and quote what I said.

(Werd has a habit of lying about what I have said and refusing to link to and quote me).
Yes, what did you say then Nessie?

User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 29314
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: Rudolf once again destroys Krema I propaganda

Post by Nessie »

MrOlonzo wrote:
Sun Jun 07, 2020 9:38 am
Nessie wrote:
Sun Jun 07, 2020 9:28 am
MrOlonzo wrote:
Sun Jun 07, 2020 9:10 am
Werd wrote:
Sun Jun 07, 2020 2:44 am
https://codoh.com/library/document/thin ... chwitz/en/

Read it and weep, gas chamber mongers. :lol:

Nessie had to admit that documentation proved that Bunker 1 was in fact used for delousing. And then it was pointed out that since it would be stupid to use 1 house for delousing, but the other for homicidal gassing, both Bunkers have to be discarded in the bin of holocaust lies. Especially with the lack of activity around Bunker II in the May and July 1944 aerial photos.

And now once again, it is confirmed that Krema I was NOT used for any homicidal gassing either. All of these myths are falling one by one.
Great stuff. enjoyed it. Any links to Nessie's comments in this regard?
Yes Werd, please do link to my comments. Directly link to and quote what I said.

(Werd has a habit of lying about what I have said and refusing to link to and quote me).
Yes, what did you say then Nessie?
It is Werd's claim. It is not up to me to go hunting through threads to find specific quotes. It is also a distraction from the topic, which is wise, since having just read Rudolf's work on the thickness of one wall inside Krema I, it is utter drivel. He is just writing crap to try and make some more money off gullible deniers.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

User avatar
Huntinger
Posts: 7710
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:56 am
Location: Gasthaus Waldesruh. Swabia
Contact:

Re: Rudolf once again destroys Krema I propaganda

Post by Huntinger »

MrOlonzo wrote:
Sun Jun 07, 2020 9:38 am
Yes, what did you say then Nessie?
Comment above this der Jude said nothing. It feels it has to speak for some reason.


𝕴𝖈𝖍 𝖇𝖊𝖗𝖊𝖚𝖊 𝖓𝖎𝖈𝖍𝖙𝖘...𝕾𝖔𝖟𝖎𝖆𝖑 𝖌𝖊𝖍𝖙 𝖓𝖚𝖗 𝕹𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓𝖆𝖑

Amt IV

MrOlonzo
Posts: 200
Joined: Fri May 22, 2020 5:54 pm
Contact:

Re: Rudolf once again destroys Krema I propaganda

Post by MrOlonzo »

Nessie wrote:
Sun Jun 07, 2020 9:47 am
MrOlonzo wrote:
Sun Jun 07, 2020 9:38 am
Nessie wrote:
Sun Jun 07, 2020 9:28 am
MrOlonzo wrote:
Sun Jun 07, 2020 9:10 am
Werd wrote:
Sun Jun 07, 2020 2:44 am
https://codoh.com/library/document/thin ... chwitz/en/

Read it and weep, gas chamber mongers. :lol:

Nessie had to admit that documentation proved that Bunker 1 was in fact used for delousing. And then it was pointed out that since it would be stupid to use 1 house for delousing, but the other for homicidal gassing, both Bunkers have to be discarded in the bin of holocaust lies. Especially with the lack of activity around Bunker II in the May and July 1944 aerial photos.

And now once again, it is confirmed that Krema I was NOT used for any homicidal gassing either. All of these myths are falling one by one.
Great stuff. enjoyed it. Any links to Nessie's comments in this regard?
Yes Werd, please do link to my comments. Directly link to and quote what I said.

(Werd has a habit of lying about what I have said and refusing to link to and quote me).
Yes, what did you say then Nessie?
It is Werd's claim. It is not up to me to go hunting through threads to find specific quotes. It is also a distraction from the topic, which is wise, since having just read Rudolf's work on the thickness of one wall inside Krema I, it is utter drivel. He is just writing crap to try and make some more money off gullible deniers.
Why is it drivel Nessie?

And was Bunker 1 used for delousing and mass murder?

Do you think that Mass murder by Zkb was committed here before the kremas in the white and red cottages here also Nessie?

User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 29314
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: Rudolf once again destroys Krema I propaganda

Post by Nessie »

MrOlonzo wrote:
Sun Jun 07, 2020 10:30 am
Nessie wrote:
Sun Jun 07, 2020 9:47 am
....
It is Werd's claim. It is not up to me to go hunting through threads to find specific quotes. It is also a distraction from the topic, which is wise, since having just read Rudolf's work on the thickness of one wall inside Krema I, it is utter drivel. He is just writing crap to try and make some more money off gullible deniers.
Why is it drivel Nessie?

And was Bunker 1 used for delousing and mass murder?

Do you think that Mass murder by Zkb was committed here before the kremas in the white and red cottages here also Nessie?
Rudolf assumes that a certain type of door would have been used based on other doors used elsewhere, but it could not have been used due to the thickness of one wall. He then assumes there is no other form of door that could have been used to secure people inside a gas chamber. He then includes this photo;

Image

of a door made up to be more secure, but he calls it an air raid shelter door, ignoring it would have worked in a gas chamber.

This thread is not about the Bunkers, Werd was being an arse and making one of his claims without producing the evidence to back it up.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot] and 23 guests