Are "denier", "denial" and other related terms pejorative?

Discuss the alleged Nazi genocide or other wartime atrocities without fear of censorship. No bullying of fellow posters is allowed at RODOH. If you can't be civil, please address the argument and not the participants. Do not use disparaging alterations of the user-names of other RODOH posters or their family members. Failure to heed warnings from Moderators will result in a 24 hour ban (or longer if necessary).
Alonso

Re: Are the terms "denier" and "denial" pejorative?

Post by Alonso »

Jeffk1970 wrote:
Wed May 13, 2020 11:37 pm
What if I take offense? I find the term [holohoax] inaccurate and frankly more of an opinion than anything. You are certainly entitled to your opinion that it’s a hoax because that’s all it is:
An opinion.
According to you I have an opinion that's contrary to yours (actually that's not the case, but that's a different topic altogether, what matters here is that that's what you think). If you take offense on people having opinions contrary to yours, then it's impossible to have a meaningful discussion with you about pretty much any topic. In which case the debate is settled.

Would you like to financially contribute to the upkeep of RODOH, kindly contact Scott Smith. All contributions are welcome!

Turnagain

Post by Turnagain »

Jeffk1970 wrote:
I’ve done this dance before. You and Turnagain are simply unable to process what I have to say. Turnagain babbles about Jew BBQ’s and drag lines, I offer eyewitness testimony and show him pictures of Germans using that grill system in other places. Then he giggles like a little girl and starts babbling about hermetically sealed gas chambers and drag lines. I then show him other instances where the term “hermetically sealed” is used for other things. He giggles some more and then starts babbling about pressure. I show him a document where the Germans were aware of the issue...and so on.

It’s a bore.
LOL! Yes, I'm sure that coming up with an endless supply of weasel dodges is a "bore", Jeff. That truly is good for a giggle.

Bulldog

Post by Bulldog »

In order for the term "denier" to be an accurate description of someone, the person using the word must be able to prove that the person they are accusing of being a "denier" is actually denying something that actually exists or has been proven to be true. I will show you some examples of what I mean, if you would like to participate Alonso. I'll assume that you want to and will start with this:

Alonso, do you deny that 2 + 2 = 4 - Yes. - or - No. - ??
Alonso:
OK, the answer is no
Of course you don't deny it. And the reason why you don't is because you not only believe it, you know for a fact that it has been proven and that you can prove that it's been proven. So you had no qualms about answering that - Yes. - or - No. - question with an answer of no.

Let's continue.

Alonso, do you deny the existence of microwave ovens - Yes. - or - No. - ??

Bulldog

Post by Bulldog »

Turnagain wrote:
Thu May 14, 2020 12:55 am
Jeffk1970 wrote:
I’ve done this dance before. You and Turnagain are simply unable to process what I have to say. Turnagain babbles about Jew BBQ’s and drag lines, I offer eyewitness testimony and show him pictures of Germans using that grill system in other places. Then he giggles like a little girl and starts babbling about hermetically sealed gas chambers and drag lines. I then show him other instances where the term “hermetically sealed” is used for other things. He giggles some more and then starts babbling about pressure. I show him a document where the Germans were aware of the issue...and so on.

It’s a bore.
LOL! Yes, I'm sure that coming up with an endless supply of weasel dodges is a "bore", Jeff. That truly is good for a giggle.
Turnagain, has Jeff ever shown you a mass grave at Treblinka II that contained the remains of at least 6 people?
Last edited by Bulldog on Thu May 14, 2020 1:10 am, edited 1 time in total.

Bulldog

Post by Bulldog »

Jeff:
let me know what happened to the Jews sent to the Reinhard Camps if they didn’t die there.
Jeff, in regards to said camps; Do you consider yourself to be a mass grave denier or a mass grave believer or a mass grave prover?

Turnagain

Post by Turnagain »

Bulldog wrote:
Jeff, in regards to said camps; Do you consider yourself to be a mass grave denier or a mass grave believer or a mass grave prover?
Jeff is a mass grave weasel dodger, Bulldog. When it comes to hoaxers, one must never forget the weasel dodge.

Alonso

Post by Alonso »

Bulldog wrote:
Thu May 14, 2020 1:00 am
No, I don't, but I insist that I don't think that's the point here. If you call someone son of a bitch, that might actually be accurate from a strictly semantic point of view, he might actually be the son of a prostitute. But that doesn't stop your words from being offensive.

Bulldog

Post by Bulldog »

In order for the term "denier" to be an accurate description of someone, the person using the word must be able to prove that the person they are accusing of being a "denier" is actually denying something that actually exists or has been proven to be true. I will show you some examples of what I mean, if you would like to participate Alonso. I'll assume that you want to and will start with this:

Alonso, do you deny that 2 + 2 = 4 - Yes. - or - No. - ??
Alonso:
OK, the answer is no
Of course you don't deny it. And the reason why you don't is because you not only believe it, you know for a fact that it has been proven and that you can prove that it's been proven. So you had no qualms about answering that - Yes. - or - No. - question with an answer of no.

Let's continue.

Alonso:
No
Of course you don't deny it. And the reason why you don't is because you not only believe microwave ovens exist, you know for a fact that they do and you know for a fact that you can prove they do. So you had no qualms about answering that - Yes. - or - No. - question with an answer of No.

Let's continue.

Alonso, answer ONLY ONE of the following questions:

Do you deny that women find you dull and unattractive - Yes. - or - No. - ??

Do women find you dull and unattractive?

Now Alonso, please explain why you chose to answer the question that you did.

Huntinger

Post by Huntinger »

Jeffk1970 wrote:

On a personal level even though I try to stay disconnected from the subject it’s hard to do so. I realize that those poor people died decades ago but they died suffering. That’s a hard thing to realize, particularly in the case of children.
Seriously I just think you are disconnected; Some did die but so did 70 million others for which you have little compassion. There were hundreds of thousands if not millions of kiddies murdered or killed in that war. Do you think that the indendiaries at Pforzheim and Dresden selected targets without kiddies? Perhaps you are a cryer, not a hoaxer or a devotee.

𝕴𝖈𝖍 𝖇𝖊𝖗𝖊𝖚𝖊 𝖓𝖎𝖈𝖍𝖙𝖘...𝕾𝖔𝖟𝖎𝖆𝖑 𝖌𝖊𝖍𝖙 𝖓𝖚𝖗 𝕹𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓𝖆𝖑

𝕳𝖚̈𝖓𝖙𝖎𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖗

Bulldog

Post by Bulldog »

Huntinger wrote:
Thu May 14, 2020 2:22 am
Jeffk1970 wrote:

On a personal level even though I try to stay disconnected from the subject it’s hard to do so. I realize that those poor people died decades ago but they died suffering. That’s a hard thing to realize, particularly in the case of children.
Seriously I just think you are disconnected; Some did die but so did 70 million others for which you have little compassion. There were hundreds of thousands if not millions of kiddies murdered or killed in that war. Do you think that the indendiaries at Pforzheim and Dresden selected targets without kiddies? Perhaps you are a cryer, not a hoaxer or a devotee.
This whole "poor people died suffering - particularly in the case of children" bullshit is simply Jeff lamely trying to take the moral high ground so he can pretend that his stand on the holohoax is righteous. Don't be fooled. Jeff [name] has been one of the most immature of all the Klowns, acting like a 14 year old with his childish posts here and on other sites. He has never actually taken a stand and debated openly and honestly. EVER. His craven weasel dodges and childish ad hominems and hit and run posts haven't changed since he first showed up on the scene acting like the cowardly adolescent that he is. Posting on sites like this, with his lame attempts at humor and insults delivered in the anonymous troll way of cowards like him, has always been a big joke and game to him. He has suddenly gone from anonymous childish jokester Jeffk1970 when no on knew who he was to Mr. I'm so serious and I care so much for the children Jeff [name] when his real name got exposed.

To show you what a coward he is, he used to be on facebook, but even then his main photo on his homepage only showed a small portion of his face - even as he remained the anonymous Jeffk1970. But now Jeff [name] can't be found on facebook. The coward is so scared that he deleted his site. Now why would someone who has the truth on his side do something so cowardly? Well, the answer is pretty simply - he's a sniveling coward.

He is a fake, a self-deceiving coward and a holoco$t liar of the first degree.

Don't fall for this sudden fake righteousness.
Last edited by Depth Check on Thu May 14, 2020 5:32 pm, edited 10 times in total.