Mike Peinovich refuses open discussion let alone debate on denial

Discuss the alleged Nazi genocide or other wartime atrocities without fear of censorship. No bullying of fellow posters is allowed at RODOH. If you can't be civil, please address the argument and not the participants. Do not use disparaging alterations of the user-names of other RODOH posters or their family members. Failure to heed warnings from Moderators will result in a 24 hour ban (or longer if necessary).
Huntinger

Re: Mike Peinovich refuses open discussion let alone debate on denial

Post by Huntinger »

Nessie wrote:
Sat May 02, 2020 9:16 am
Your argument is the same as arguing that unless witnesses to a fatal car crash can describe accurately how the cars worked and what they looked like, there were no fatalities. It is a stupid argument.
Perhaps, but when there are a variety of reports to the crash, with the vehicle being a dirigible, another a ship, another a steam train and another a horse and cart one must question the veracity of the witness statements. One is not comparing apples but oranges and bananas. Talking about fruit, which low hanging loop species do you think you belong to Nessie :?:

BTW u r steering us off topic again, stick to Mike Peinovich debate. :P

𝕴𝖈𝖍 𝖇𝖊𝖗𝖊𝖚𝖊 𝖓𝖎𝖈𝖍𝖙𝖘...𝕾𝖔𝖟𝖎𝖆𝖑 𝖌𝖊𝖍𝖙 𝖓𝖚𝖗 𝕹𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓𝖆𝖑

𝕳𝖚̈𝖓𝖙𝖎𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖗

Would you like to financially contribute to the upkeep of RODOH, kindly contact Scott Smith. All contributions are welcome!

Turnagain

Post by Turnagain »

Nessie wrote:
Exactly, the Germans knew how to build functioning homicidal gas chambers, it was not beyond their technical ability. Just because some witnesses made mistakes describing those places does not therefore mean the Germans could not have built them.
Hey, WHAT IF the witnesses made mistakes? The Germans COULDA built working gas chambers. That has morphed into, "The witnesses DID make mistakes and the Germans DID build working HGC.

Nessie

Post by Nessie »

I responded to Scott, who has pointed out that he has taken the debate off topic, so I will not respond any more to the off topic issues he raised here.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

PrudentRegret

Post by PrudentRegret »

Scott wrote:
Fri May 01, 2020 10:38 pm
I suspect that what happened is that Eric was conversing with Nessie in the Memory Hole 2 subforum (because Nessie was then banned from posting in the Holocaust subforum) and either got confused as to where his posts were going
For what it's worth, this happened to me as well. I was quoted by somebody in the Memory Hole 2 forum, but I thought I was in the original thread on the Holocaust Forum and I became confused.

I got a notification, clicked on it, started writing a reply, and then realized I was in the Memory Hole subforum. This probably happened to Eric and he mistook it for moderator shenanigans.

Nessie

Post by Nessie »

PrudentRegret wrote:
Sat May 02, 2020 5:00 pm
Scott wrote:
Fri May 01, 2020 10:38 pm
I suspect that what happened is that Eric was conversing with Nessie in the Memory Hole 2 subforum (because Nessie was then banned from posting in the Holocaust subforum) and either got confused as to where his posts were going
For what it's worth, this happened to me as well. I was quoted by somebody in the Memory Hole 2 forum, but I thought I was in the original thread on the Holocaust Forum and I became confused.

I got a notification, clicked on it, started writing a reply, and then realized I was in the Memory Hole subforum. This probably happened to Eric and he mistook it for moderator shenanigans.
It has also happened to me. I have not realised posts have been moved and/or I lost track of what part of the forum the post was in.

I hope Eric reads this and realises it was not an issue.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

blake121666

Post by blake121666 »

Scott wrote:
Sat May 02, 2020 1:06 am
blake121666 wrote:
Fri May 01, 2020 11:30 pm
Scott wrote:
Fri May 01, 2020 11:20 pm

[snip]

Btw, Jim Rizoli has some excellent recent interviews with Fred Leuchter on his bitchute channel.

I've had differences with FL in the past. I don't agree with his take that you can't EASILY gas humans, ONLY bugs, for example, because the Degesch equipment was well-known Zyklon fumigation technology in the United States and Germany at the time and also found used in the camps. But this simple technology has not been implicated in mass-murder for obvious reasons; the actual Holocaust narratives are obsessed with drawing on technologically illiterate Yiddish storytellers instead. This is a huge problem for the homicidal gassing thesis, and Hoaxsters can only wave it away.

Anyway, Leuchter is a brave man and his stories of his concentration camp research in Communist Poland and testimony as an expert witness in the Zündel Thoughtcrimes trials in the People's Republic of Canada makes for very interesting interviews.

Jim Rizoli did a pretty good interview of Fritz Berg too a few years ago, although they sort of digressed on some irrelevant religious questions somewhat. That interview was taken down by YouTube, but is probably on Rizoli's bitchute channel. I'd try link to it here but apparently the bitchute plugin for RODOH is still currently broken.

:)

The gassing claims are not "technologically illiterate." Fumigating lice and gassing persons are two very different things. Fumigating lice requires the gas to penetrate the lice and their eggs (and through to their hiding places such as clothing and cracks) whereas humans merely need to breath in a poisoned atmosphere. It is you who confuses people about that.

There is no need to use fumigating technology designed for penetration to gas humans. Stop confusing yourself and others about that.

Yes, they ARE technologically illiterate!

The homicidal gassing claims are technologically illiterate AND they are complete NONSENSE.

We are not talking about a one-off single gassing but an assembly-line process where a fumigant that was always in short supply during the war was badly needed to save lives. It is neither difficult to gas humans nor to gas bugs if you know how to fumigate. Yiddish storytellers and NKVD propagandists obviously did not.

The original story shortly after the war was that the presence of any of it in German concentration camps was ipso facto proof of mass-murder, and that is why in 1946 the British hanged the inventor of Zyklon-B, Dr. Bruno Tesch and his business partner, Karl Weinbacher. (Dr. Gerhard Peters was spared but that was only by luck because of the timing of his inquisition.)

The Germans KNEW HOW TO FUMIGATE, yet their accusers pass their dumb LIES like Vaudevillian spiel.

It was NOT hard to scale up or adapt real mass-gassing installations using known fumigation technology. Degesch published manuals on how to do it in Germany and the United States before the war. The U.S. Public Health Service fumigated the holds of ships as well in the 1930s. This was not rocket science and many fumigation manuals from the time can be found in the Reference Section 1 of this site.

The Germans could build steam autoclaves and Zyklon fumigation chambers that don't explode, but apparently they can only kill bugs according to Mr. Leuchter. This makes little more sense than the mystical Rube Goldberg atrocity shtick.

This is all the subject of another thread, I think. This one is for discussing the matters related to the Hunt-Peinovich-Dawson debate,

You are confused about the difference between gassing lice and people. No penetration is required for the case with gassing humans. Therefore no forced circulation is particularly needed. And in the case of no forced circulation, times to kill people would be shorter vs lice. The Degesch chambers were to force the gas through densely packed clothing on a rack. That is the simple fact about those. And the fumigation procedures without forced circulation would be shorter for humans - although not as short as people said ... something like half an hour in the large K2 gassing cellar.

There's nothing in any of those manuals to suggest any absurdity in what is thought to have been done in the human gassing procedures.

Leuchter is a fool out of his depth. You should not take comfort from anything this fool said or says.

blake121666

Post by blake121666 »

Scott wrote:
Sat May 02, 2020 1:06 am
blake121666 wrote:
Fri May 01, 2020 11:16 pm
Turnagain wrote:
Fri May 01, 2020 9:13 pm
Huntinger wrote:
It is good to read that the Poster Nessie says that the Policy of the Reich was not to exterminate all Juden.

Buh...buh...but Hunt, WHAT IF the Germans decided to kill all of the Jews? They COULDA done that since they already had the Jews rounded up and put in camps. Since the Soviets have no evidence of the Jews being sent anywhere except to the extermination camps, the evidence and Occam's razor says that the Germans killed 6 million Jews. How can you deny that the eeevul Narzis exterminated the Jews?

Everyone on the planet should be aware that only a small percentage of Jews were "put in camps". This misunderstanding of the Holocaust is what Revisionists confuse people with. The vast majority of Jewish deaths in the Holocaust are alleged to have been IMMEDIATE death - by shooting and by being sent for immediate death to the gas chambers of "death camps". The vast majority of those sent for immediate death in "death camps" were formerly confined to ghettos - not camps.

There were no "Soviets" involved in the well-documented Nazi handling of the Jews alleged to have been slaughtered. They merely came across the physical remains of those Jews a couple years after their alleged slaughter: such as cremains, piles of shoes, etc. Revisionists have no explanation for what happened to these Jews - well known to have existed (but NOT IN CAMPS) - and obviously missing at war's end.

The problem with the Holocaust is that it seems that most everyone who believes it is terribly confused about what it was! Revisionists take advantage of that fact.

Well, WAR certainly happened to the Jews, like everybody else.

Jews WERE subjected to forced-labor and other nasty privations, but there were NO homicidal gassings and that has NEVER been proved.

We don't know how many Jews are even missing from the war, let alone where "they" went.

And there has been no honest effort to forensically study Nazi "Death Camps" other than what Revisionists have done.

That much we know.

However, let's not derail the thread, which is about Hunt-Peinovich-Dawson, et al, possibly debating the subject.

You are quite wrong about what I've bolded in your post. We have pretty good estimates about the GG ghetto populations for one thing. And we have the German's own documents about what was done with those Jews.

V.4 of the Korherr Report has 1.5 million Jews having been transported from the Eastern Provinces to the Russian East by the end of '42. Those Jews are "missing" - and you damned well know it. You like to play stupid on this matter.

The GG ghettos were cleared out by the Germans. And there is no Revisionist explanation for where they could have been sent. These 1.5M Jews are "missing", Scott. You are wrong about us not knowing about their numbers. And you are playing dumb about that.

Turnagain

Post by Turnagain »

blake121666 wrote:
The GG ghettos were cleared out by the Germans. And there is no Revisionist explanation for where they could have been sent. These 1.5M Jews are "missing", Scott. You are wrong about us not knowing about their numbers. And you are playing dumb about that.
Well, the Jews for damned sure weren't murdered in the hermetically sealed gas/vacuum chambers, buried in the nonexistent graves, exhumed by some mystery machine and cremated on the cockamamie magic Jew barbeque so what happened to them, blake?

blake121666

Post by blake121666 »

The "playing dumb" exemplified by Scott above is the reason Eric Hunt called it quits. He came on SSF and foolishly thought that a few million Jews' whereabouts would be easy to ascertain! As if they'd just pop up somewhere in Eastern Europe! :lol:

On considering the fuller problem and how silly his thoughts about that were, he just up and called quits on the matter! That's what it looked like to me.

blake121666

Post by blake121666 »

Turnagain wrote:
Sat May 02, 2020 9:02 pm
blake121666 wrote:
Well, the Jews for damned sure weren't murdered in the hermetically sealed gas/vacuum chambers, buried in the nonexistent graves, exhumed by some mystery machine and cremated on the cockamamie magic Jew barbeque so what happened to them, blake?
Turnagain thinks confusion and exaggeration by witnesses is enough to show that the broad events did not occur. There's simply more work to be done to ascertain the details better, that's all.